Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 17, 2009 4:20 PM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ok, this episode was fantastic and makes Yuka haters regret their hate! Why? Yuka has awaken! Finally! My predicitons came true! Ok so Misuzu in this episode decides to be a leader, which I though she would be good all the time at. Interesting thing Tajima reveals to Kakeru about him/Yukiko. I found that Yuka's personality at the begining was strange talking to herself about Kakeru/lunch and to tear up her penguin when she was talking to Yukiko. Team up of Kakeru/Tajima was impressive...they did not argue much. Yukiko's past is sad with all the people dead by her/mountain of corpses.The crystal girl tried to escape but it was too bad she was stoped by that guy but there something revealed about her and Verard guy in the past....something about her taking revenge on the world because of his death. Battle against scorpion girl was interesting with a team up attack, was surprised that she almost blew up everyone with her ability until Yuka stopped her! Behold everyone Yuka's awakening here: Her power consist (I can say it now) of canceling ablities/powers and protecting everyone. So really too bad to many but now she is not useless anymore. If anyone is wondering who is the one who killed Scholastic=>
Guess Yukiko killed scorpion woman in the end and guess Kakeru realizes that Kukuri wrote to him that he awakened demons...why did he realize now?
francismeunierNov 18, 2009 10:46 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 17, 2009 8:58 PM

Nov 2007
francismeunier said:

Ok, this episode was fantastic and makes Yuka haters regret their hate! Why? Yuka has awaken! Finally!

that doesnt change my views on Yuka...bitch must die!!! Annoying and clingy and now even slighty Yandere....
Nov 18, 2009 1:58 AM

Oct 2009
game8910 said:
francismeunier said:

Ok, this episode was fantastic and makes Yuka haters regret their hate! Why? Yuka has awaken! Finally!

that doesnt change my views on Yuka...bitch must die!!! Annoying and clingy and now even slighty Yandere....

Well I though it might, because most people found her useless, maybe I was wrong they divided into people who hate her for useless and some for personality. Well at least all haters for useless cannot do that anymore because now she is powerful and awaken.

Nov 18, 2009 4:03 AM

Jul 2008
I actually enjoyed this episode, the action is quite good^^ i guess we'll be seeing more of Yuka's ability soon :D
Nov 18, 2009 11:16 AM

Jun 2008
Very nice episode.

Yuka's ability is not really useful if she cancels friendly and hostile abilities alike. Plus she's turning yandere and those people are known to attack their comrades. That's not what i want to see happening.

I'd rather see more of this:
Nov 18, 2009 11:25 AM

Oct 2009
Proselyt said:
Very nice episode.

Yuka's ability is not really useful if she cancels friendly and hostile abilities alike. Plus she's turning yandere and those people are known to attack their comrades. That's not what i want to see happening.

Of course many want to see that spoiler thing. Yuka's ability is useful on people like Yukiko....she did not lose her weapons and if Kakeru has a real well forged Katana/non magic...he can kill anything because the Black Knights only have magical powers but I think some might have weapons...Yuka's ability is what some might call a double edge sword I would think. Even if she turns Yandere she cannot hurt them...with what? Her ability only cancels other abilities. Some extra info about Yuka

Nov 18, 2009 12:55 PM

Sep 2007
Things I realized while watching this episode:

1. They will never ever get the title right. Really they just won't.
Their current mistake: the original title is 'yuganda kakusei' which means twisted awakening in English. Nothing wrong with that, cos as in Japanese yugamu can been both phsycally and mentally twisted, English word 'twisted' can mean both too. Yet in Hungarian 'kanyargós' only means physically twisted, and we pretty much only use that word for roads. So fail title is fail again, it should either be 'zavart' or 'torz' ébredés.

2. Boobage is only fun, if they are resisting.

3. You wil never become a good yandere if you don't kill anybody, and you don't have any physical weapon to make you look cool.

4. The number of Suigintou-clones is ENDLESS.
Nov 18, 2009 2:13 PM

Oct 2009
SunyiNyufi said:

Their current mistake: the original title is 'yuganda kakusei' which means twisted awakening in English. Nothing wrong with that, cos as in Japanese yugamu can been both phsycally and mentally twisted, English word 'twisted' can mean both too. Yet in Hungarian 'kanyargós' only means physically twisted, and we pretty much only use that word for roads. So fail title is fail again, it should either be 'zavart' or 'torz' ébredés.

Hahahaha! Really? Japanese never be able to get things in Hungarian. We can always hope for rest......no way?
SunyiNyufi said:

Yeah, that is true or they have a shy reaction.
SunyiNyufi said:
3. You wil never become a good yandere if you don't kill anybody, and you don't have any physical weapon to make you look cool.

Ah yes, well I don't think Yuka would kill a fly or bug even. Not yet at least.
SunyiNyufi said:

I don't get that part...you mean Crystal girl clone?

Nov 18, 2009 2:28 PM

Jul 2008
SunyiNyufi said:
Yeah there are a lot that look like her^^
Nov 18, 2009 3:34 PM

Oct 2009
ShanaFlame said:
SunyiNyufi said:
Yeah there are a lot that look like her^^

Where? I only saw her twice...crystal girl/this....so I still don't get where are the rest of them?

Nov 18, 2009 3:38 PM

Sep 2007
francismeunier said:
Hahahaha! Really? Japanese never be able to get things in Hungarian. We can always hope for rest......no way?

I'm pretty sure they will never get it right, cos only the first ep title was ok (but if I wanted I could find mistake in that too), all the others failed.
francismeunier said:
SunyiNyufi said:

Go and watch Rozen Maiden :)
Nov 18, 2009 4:04 PM

Oct 2009
SunyiNyufi said:
francismeunier said:

I'm pretty sure they will never get it right, cos only the first ep title was ok (but if I wanted I could find mistake in that too), all the others failed.
francismeunier said:
SunyiNyufi said:

Ah ok, that's why....you were refering to something I did not see yet so I did not understand. Ok, I will put in plan to watch. Hope it's good.

Nov 18, 2009 4:22 PM

Feb 2009
Doesn't really matter if Yuka's power awaken. She's still a poor pathetic character.
Nov 18, 2009 4:30 PM

Oct 2009
kagekyo said:
Doesn't really matter if Yuka's power awaken. She's still a poor pathetic character.
Her character maybe but her power proves to all who though she was useless that she is not anymore. Guess the others like you hate her character...we all have opinions/choices and guess yours is , I don't like Yuka in this serie.

Nov 18, 2009 4:47 PM

Aug 2009
I actually did not see it coming that Takahisa was the one with the crush on Yukiko.

And looks like Yuka has the blank eyes. That's just stage one of Yandere-ism. (Stage two is violently threatening somebody. Stage 3 is just straight-up violence. Usually murder)

Surprisingly good episode today though the baddies are down to two now. And I still want to know what's going on in the past with Velad and apparently this new Liselotte character

Proselyt said:

Real subtle there animators.
Nov 18, 2009 5:30 PM

Feb 2008
It's weird but somehow Yuka kinda reminds me of Kotonoha from School Days who wants Makoto all to herself just like Yuka wanting Kakeru all to herself.
Nov 18, 2009 6:01 PM

Sep 2008
Kukuri was moelicious.
Yuka's less useless. Another black night is gone. I think that about sums this episode.
SunyiNyufi said:
francismeunier said:

francismeunier said:
SunyiNyufi said:

Junk, junk, junk.
Nov 18, 2009 6:04 PM

Oct 2009
I also forgot to mention when Yuka's eyes changed..did it affect her personality or was it just part of her ability to affect her like that? Also it looks like they made her to suffer like Kakeru when she uses her power, you all saw she was in bed at the end...right?

Nov 18, 2009 6:27 PM

Jun 2008
Hoping you guys can clear things up for me. I'm loving 11Eyes, but got a little confused.

1) When Yuka was huging Yukiko, just before they cut to another scene they showed Yuka having an evil stare/evil eyes. Did her personality change? Is she kind of insane now?

2) During the fight scene it showed some girl with blond pony tails turn into a doll like form and reach out to Takahisa before dying. At first I thought it was Yuka defeating Yukiko because of the last scene, but then Yukiko appeared in the episode after the fight so it wasn't her. What exactly happened in that scene?

I might add, that if the answers appear later in the show (for those that have gone through the visual novel) then saying that it'll appear would be appreciated rather than putting in a spoiler.

Thanks!
Nov 18, 2009 6:33 PM

Oct 2009
alamarco said:
?

2) During the fight scene it showed some girl with blond pony tails turn into a doll like form and reach out to Takahisa before dying. At first I thought it was Yuka defeating Yukiko because of the last scene, but then Yukiko appeared in the episode after the fight so it wasn't her. What exactly happened in that scene?
Was that not Scholastic? It is another part of that guy from last episode that was killed but something escaped from him.

Nov 18, 2009 6:41 PM

Jun 2008
Thanks for the response.

I remember Scholastic fleeing, but didn't even think of him. It was probably the resemblance to Yukiko that threw me off.

As for question 1, I wish I could post a screen shot, but I watch 11Eyes on Crunchyroll so can't afford the bandwidth as my ISP only allows 60 GB per month. It was the last scene, and just before switching scenes Yuka's eyes shifted and she had an aura about her like she was going to do something bad. This all happened when Yukiko found Yuka.

I could just be seeing things as originally thinking Scholastic was Yukiko mad sense with 1 and 2 together.
Nov 18, 2009 7:36 PM

Sep 2007
You could pause Chrunchyroll playback and take a screenshot of you browser...

As for the question: I loled hard at that "evil" smile of her, but well they tried to make her evil. Although I don't really have such high hopes for her like she turning into badass, cool yandere, but she snapped for sure. Though since they talk a lot about friends and future, I think they will in the end clean up the misunderstanding and Yuuka will join the good guys again with all her heart.
Nov 18, 2009 8:15 PM

Jun 2008
Of course I could pause and take a screenshot of my browser, but like I said I can't afford the bandwidth. I'm not willing to pay for going over my alloted bandwidth. I always cut it close at the end of the month so downloading parts of a stream of an episode I've already seen is too much.

Anyways, thanks for the confirmation. Got everything clarified with that episode. I'm loving how each episode is laid out. 11Eyes packs a lot of information into one episode. :)
Nov 18, 2009 10:16 PM
Nov 2009
yanderes are always awesome

this scene gave me chills! i hope she becomes more and more insane. i love yanderes heh
Nov 18, 2009 10:47 PM

Oct 2009
1jzSC said:

this scene gave me chills! i hope she becomes more and more insane. i love yanderes heh

I think I got more chills looking at Yuka's eyes here than anything:

Nov 18, 2009 11:34 PM

Jul 2009
Meh..poor black knights
I thought they were more powerful than that,

Yukiko just throw that knife and hit Kakeru and didn't say "I'm sorry" and Kakeru just silence? heck i'll go kill her!! WTF with for Friends and Future if she misfire her own weapon to her friend, she should think first before throwing that knife around
LaevanteinNov 18, 2009 11:43 PM
Nov 18, 2009 11:47 PM
Nov 2009
Laevantein said:
Meh..poor black knights

Yukiko just throw that knife and hit Kakeru and didn't say "I'm sorry" and Kakeru just silence? heck i'll go kill her!! WTF with for Friends and Future if she misfire her own weapon to her friend, she should think first before throwing that knife around

uhm, you do know that when her glasses are off, she becomes an emotionless killing machine right...?
Nov 18, 2009 11:57 PM

Jul 2009
1jzSC said:
Laevantein said:
Meh..poor black knights

uhm, you do know that when her glasses are off, she becomes an emotionless killing machine right...?
I know..but she realized she changed right? at least when she changed back she should know what she is doing, or even though she is an emotionless killing machine she should test that seal using her hand holding the knife instead of throwing it, what if the knife hit her though i doubt it will, Kakeru is lucky it only slice his back, what if the knife cut his neck? that will be the end of 11eyes
Nov 19, 2009 2:08 AM

Oct 2009
Laevantein said:
Meh..poor black knights

I am more confused about why that Black Knight is still alive next episode in the preview....though I saw it being dead? Also Yuka's power did not erase the knives of Yukiko so I wonder about that....they are not magical?

Nov 19, 2009 2:29 AM

Aug 2009
That's it Yuko! Keep it up! Yandere are wonderful! All hail yandere! :D
My prediction is correct! Yuko's officially a yandere now! This show really worths my time! :D
Nov 19, 2009 2:49 AM

Sep 2009
francismeunier said:

Well i didnt hate her because she didnt have power , i dislike her because shes Yuka...and in additional to that shes a little creep now.."school days" creepy..
SunyiNyufi said:
Maybe the producers do it for entertainment , maybe they get too bored animating Yuka..XD
garfield15 said:
And looks like Yuka has the blank eyes. That's just stage one of Yandere-ism. (Stage two is violently threatening somebody. Stage 3 is just straight-up violence. Usually murder)

if only the latter happens it will be fun watching Yuka..
1jzSC said:

She sort of looks like Rena here...but Renas cooler for sure...

Yay a little lovey doveyness from Takahashi , wounding makes him feel more love towards Yukiko, i like that :)..if you really think about it now , Kakure looked mean when Takahashi was talking or maybe i am imagining it.
That black knight with two ponys who looked like a pan, i thought it was Yukiko at first , it was surely pertifying to think that..
Nov 19, 2009 2:50 AM
Mar 2009
Yuka needs to die already, pisses me off

The VA sure has an easy time, her lines only consist of

Kakeru-kun /sad face
Kakeru-kun /happy face
Kakeru-kun /jealous face
Kakeru-kun /angry face

-_-

Also Yukiko, everytime she talks my ears bleed, such a high pitched whine... Remove these 2 and 11eyes would go from average to awesome
Nov 19, 2009 5:11 AM

Oct 2009
Frostwake said:

Also Yukiko, everytime she talks my ears bleed, such a high pitched whine...
That's with her glasses and I agree with that high pitch whine, it tries to be cute but looks like someone with nails to go around scratching the chalk board.

Nov 19, 2009 6:22 AM

Oct 2009
There was so much narm in this episode, I thought I was going to barf all over my laptop.

~i couldn't protect muh frans i couldn't protect muh tomorrow~

OMG stfu.

And Yuka... still annoying, still needs to die K.
Nov 19, 2009 7:15 AM
Oct 2008
Yuka isn't useless anymore, though her powers was... well.. not so very useful, not in mine eyes at least.
I still don't like her, because the only thing she cares about is herself, Kakeru and herself.

Still awesome episode.
Nov 19, 2009 8:41 AM

Jan 2008
I really do hope Yuka becomes hardcore yandere, wants nice boat ending for kakeru.

Did anyone else rofl when he got hit in the back by the dagger/blade that whats her name threw? i lol'd hard.

You can totally tell she was thinking "Oh crap... I'll just not say anything"
Nov 19, 2009 8:57 AM
Feb 2009
Paul said:
Did anyone else rofl when he got hit in the back by the dagger/blade that whats her name threw? i lol'd hard.

You can totally tell she was thinking "Oh crap... I'll just not say anything"
lol, for a sec i was "huh? what's that for?" (that scene is unnecessary, actually...)

p.s. at this point, i m still as confuse as watching darker than black, dont know what is the significant of the past, the witch, shiori n kukuri...
oblivious is a bliss
Nov 19, 2009 11:21 AM

Oct 2007
SunyiNyufi said:

I LOLed.

And the Gueen of Yandere is Gasai Yuno. Nobody can steal that tittle from her. LOL

Suigintou-clones? And this one is not the last one either :D

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 19, 2009 1:07 PM

Jan 2009
Why would they go searching for her anyway? Useless broad.
Couldn't they just assume she's dead or something and just give up on searching for her?
She even goes as far as saying "My Kakeru".. Followed by an even more annoying pantyshot... Blargh, hatin' her more and more all the time D:
NO, KILL HER D:

=.=' "Calm down, Kakeru!" Seriously, do it.
I want more Misuzu and Shiori D:

I'm raging right now, I can't grasp what it is that makes Kakeru so attached to Yuka D:

And more annoying over-obvious pantyshots.
And even more of them.

DAMN
Why didn't Yuka just die instead? ;_;
Now she's got her head screwed up, combined with a stupid power that just annoying D:

Sad to say, but I did not like this episode. Too much Yuka.
Though I'll keep hoping that Yuka will eventually die, and Kakeru ends up in a relation with Misuzu, or maybe even Shiori? Sounds like an ideal ending doesn't it?: D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 19, 2009 2:39 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:

I'm raging right now, I can't grasp what it is that makes Kakeru so attached to Yuka D:

And more annoying over-obvious pantyshots.
And even more of them.

rofl! Kakeru likes Yuka's pink panties and I though you read my extra info on her....it says why he is attached to her.

Nov 19, 2009 3:25 PM

Nov 2009
Oosran said:
DAMN
Why didn't Yuka just die instead? ;_;
Now she's got her head screwed up, combined with a stupid power that just annoying D:

Sad to say, but I did not like this episode. Too much Yuka.
Though I'll keep hoping that Yuka will eventually die, and Kakeru ends up in a relation with Misuzu, or maybe even Shiori? Sounds like an ideal ending doesn't it?: D

NO.

hmm maybe it's just me, and i could totally be wrong, but what if the real villain here in this series wasn't exactly all those black knights but that Lisette girl in the crystal? I mean in that brief flashback she was all "WANNA DESTROY THE WORLD CUZ PERSON I LOVED DIED GRRRR D:<"

but hey I could be totally off :'D

on another note, YAY Yuka finally awakened :DD And I like how she's starting to go yandere ;DD that creepy little smile she gave when she was with Yukiko... :'D

This episode was one of the best eps in the series so far imo, not just cuz of the awesomeness that is Yuka's yandere tendencies coming out (yes I think yandere's are awesome 8D) but also there was a fair amount of action in this one and it was very entertaining to watch for meh. I can only hope the rest of the episodes from here on out continue to be as good x3

also, side note - Takahisa x Yukiko FTW :DD they would be so cute together ;3 my inner pairing fangirl tingles at the thought :'D
SapphireStar26Nov 19, 2009 3:52 PM
Nov 19, 2009 4:04 PM

Feb 2009
I really love the whole idea of this anime, and this episode was...wtf. Yuka's powers are dumb and the way she nullifies is just retarded that no one would've understand until Misuzu said it.
But on the top of my list....
WHY does this anime pick the most inappropriate times to feed us panty-shots?

It's ruining all my excitement.

Nov 19, 2009 4:28 PM

Jul 2008
SapphireStar26 said:
on another note, YAY Yuka finally awakened :DD And I like how she's starting to go yandere ;DD that creepy little smile she gave when she was with Yukiko... :'D

I totally agree! I'm glad to see a yandere in this series. Yuka is one of my favorite characters, so I'm happy to see some more development in her. I'm cheering for her to get Kakeru-kun! :D
Nov 19, 2009 6:36 PM

Jul 2009
nii-nii said:
There was so much narm in this episode, I thought I was going to barf all over my laptop.

~i couldn't protect muh frans i couldn't protect muh tomorrow~

OMG stfu.

And Yuka... still annoying, still needs to die K.

YOU.SIR.ARE.FUKKEN.AWESOME, and a bonus from my part:

FUUUUUUUUU-, Take, I'm disappointed in you...:(

How could you join that?!! "for frans end fo chu~moron"? My ass yea? Not to mention that dumbass sexy batwoman who didn't even know how to aim at Pimpkeru's head when she was behind them...

*JOIN SUPERBIA'S FANCLUB FOR OBVIOUS REASONS*

PS: Aim at Pimpkeru's crotch or his head next time and I will generously forgive your shitty voice, Yukiko... Oh, and don't forget to "Just as planned" smile after doing that too ;)

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Nov 19, 2009 7:57 PM

Oct 2008

At the beginning of the series, Yuka was somewhat adorable.

However, I find her rather scary now...

Nov 19, 2009 8:36 PM

Jul 2009
yuka is being possessive? but awakening was not bad,finally more action
Nov 19, 2009 10:09 PM

Jan 2009
DarcyD said:
I really love the whole idea of this anime, and this episode was...wtf. Yuka's powers are dumb and the way she nullifies is just retarded that no one would've understand until Misuzu said it.

<3
All of that, is pretty much what I think : D
Except that there's no mention that Yuka should die.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 19, 2009 10:30 PM

Nov 2009
Shedinja said:
SapphireStar26 said:

I totally agree! I'm glad to see a yandere in this series. Yuka is one of my favorite characters, so I'm happy to see some more development in her. I'm cheering for her to get Kakeru-kun! :D

:DD Yanderes are always awesome when they pop up, and always manage to make the story much more interesting. And me too, I liked her from the beginning, even if she was a little clingy, but now I love her :DD Kakeru x Yuka ftw 8D Too bad most of the people here don't seem to agree >_>
SapphireStar26Nov 20, 2009 12:35 AM
Nov 19, 2009 10:32 PM

Jul 2009
DarcyD said:

But it's always interesting to check up whether her panties got *beep* on it or not... 8-)

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Nov 20, 2009 2:55 AM

Oct 2009
BitchMaster said:

I laughed at your post. Too funny.
Kira01 said:
At the beginning of the series, Yuka was somewhat adorable.

However, I find her rather scary now...

Your information is interesting but what is the Ryougi Shiki's Mystic Eye of Death Perception? Can Misuzu really get killed by Superbia if Yuka nullifies the powers of Misuzu? BTW what was that strange reaction of the symbol on Misuzu's arm? If what your saying it possible then they might
francismeunierNov 20, 2009 3:00 AM

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Dec 22, 2009

316 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:42 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Dec 8, 2009

197 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:10 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Nov 24, 2009

148 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:30 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 10, 2009

110 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:38 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 3, 2009

109 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.