Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 13, 2009 3:16 PM

May 2009
Disliked this episode. Yuka was even more annoying and useless than before.
Nov 13, 2009 3:31 PM

Jul 2009
stAtic91 said:

Since when she was "useful" anyway?

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Nov 13, 2009 4:23 PM

May 2009
BitchMaster said:
stAtic91 said:

Since when she was "useful" anyway?
Lol. I see your point.
Nov 13, 2009 4:53 PM

Mar 2009
LOL Am very glad i'm not the only one who is finding Yuka even more annoying as each episode passes. All she seems to do is follow Kakeru everywhere and need saving every 10mins.

I also feel he see's her as more of sister what with his sisters death and everything at least I hope anyway lol

After this ep i'm also really liking Misuzu x Kakeru ^^
She's my fav character in the series and is loads better for him than Yuka in my opinion XD Plus she's actually 'useful'~
Nov 13, 2009 10:04 PM

Apr 2009
Episode six. Yuka throws a bitch fit.
Yay. -_-

The upside: Insta-rejection! :D
Nov 14, 2009 12:14 AM

Apr 2009
Misunderstandings.
Yuka sure is unstable.
Nov 14, 2009 1:41 AM

Aug 2008
a "LOLWTF" scene + Kukuri made my day

Nov 14, 2009 8:15 AM

Dec 2008
Kusakabe had a strange place for falling sleeping , she can be glad Kakeru's little friend hadn't woke up and messed up her hair XD

the fight was the best part in this episode.

another Akuma is down and Kukuri's chain weapons are extremely powerful
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 14, 2009 11:11 AM

Jun 2008
Fabienne said:
Kusakabe had a strange place for falling sleeping , she can be glad Kakeru's little friend hadn't woke up and messed up her hair XD
Who knows, or why did she suddenly have to wash her face?...
Nov 14, 2009 1:05 PM

Jul 2009
Proselyt said:
Fabienne said:
Who knows, or why did she suddenly have to wash her face?...

Cuz dude forgot to wash his brotha?
BitchMasterNov 15, 2009 12:39 AM

Nov 14, 2009 5:37 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
6 episodes for this lol...

And please, failing Hungarian titles is too much lol.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Nov 14, 2009 6:03 PM

Jan 2009
And I still go "GAAH KILL YUKA ALREADY" every time I see her D:
Goddamnit, I hate her D:
Not only has she been a useless character so far, now she's gonna start blaming herself for stuff too D:
Hey Kakeru, I'll edit that line for you: "I have to protect kill Yuka."
Wouldn't it just be great if Yuka killed herself due to that jealousness of hers?: D
Oh I would be so delighted if she did.
Yes, jump off the roof!
Damn it Kakeru say something that'll make her jump! D:
And no, don't kiss her! Good boy : >
Hope he keeps doing suggestive things with Misuzu : D

And at the preview, Oh how good it would be if Yuka was indeed dead. Although since she's a damn main character (Who the heck made her a main character anyway? The guy who did deserves a beating) so they won't be killing her D:
And that's enough rage from me for now, kthnx for bearing with me.

Anyways, my favorite characters: Misuzu and Shiori, clearly the only characters worth anything in this show.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 14, 2009 9:17 PM

Apr 2009
Episode was fine.
I wanted more ._. Kukuri <3333

Yuka needs to get over it, god. Misuzu was just trying to heal Kakeru but then later she fell alseep on him, so what? It doesn't mean that they were having ....
Okay, I kinda half hate Yuka in this episode.

"Free Falcon Punch for Everybody!"|Nani?|MCC Badge|
Nov 15, 2009 3:33 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:

Your rage over Yuka is so funny I over laughed. I think Kakeru will kiss her and I think she will not die. I think what would make you happier is if she sacrifices herself somehow. Might be or might not but I have bad news
francismeunierNov 15, 2009 7:15 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 15, 2009 5:52 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:

Your rage over Yuka is so funny I over laughed. I think Kakeru will kiss her and I think she will not die. I think what would make you happier is if she sacrifices herself somehow. Might be or might not but I have bad news based on the game....she will not but others will. Just saying that.

I Know D:
So I will keep pretending that she could be dying at any moment, although I'll keep getting dissappointed when she doesn't die =.='
Oh I would laugh joyfully if she would be brutally slaughtered by some black knight guy or whatever. Best would be if Kakeru would realize how annoying Yuka is, and kills her himself : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 15, 2009 5:58 AM
Oct 2008
Yuka is getting more and more annoying for every episode. She's so useless, can't she just die or find a power?

And Kikuri <3
Nov 15, 2009 6:22 AM

Jan 2009
Chiisus said:
Yuka is getting more and more annoying for every episode. She's so useless, can't she just die or find a power?

And Kikuri <3

There, I fixed your line >: D
Nov 15, 2009 4:53 PM

Nov 2007
francismeunie said:
Your rage over Yuka is so funny I over laughed. I think Kakeru will kiss her and I think she will not die. I think what would make you happier is if she sacrifices herself somehow. Might be or might not but I have bad news based on the game....she will not but others will. Just saying that.

Thanks for the spoiler outside of spoiler tags, mate. Geez. Now we can pretty much assume that Yuka will go on living her stupid life, while much better characters like Kusakabe will sacrifice theirs (although, to be fair, I already guessed something to this effect in the discussion of an episode a couple of weeks back). Now my reason for watching this show -- hoping Yuka will die -- is void. :/
Nov 15, 2009 7:15 PM

Oct 2009
yamakasi said:
francismeunie said:

Thanks for the spoiler outside of spoiler tags, mate. Geez. Now we can pretty much assume that Yuka will go on living her stupid life, while much better characters like Kusakabe will sacrifice theirs (although, to be fair, I already guessed something to this effect in the discussion of an episode a couple of weeks back). Now my reason for watching this show -- hoping Yuka will die -- is void. :/
Not really, it might not be based on the game, it was more to annoy Oosran but yeah guess I will change that.

Nov 15, 2009 10:52 PM

Nov 2008
great episode. I'm waiting to hear omre about Kakeru's eye. and also the story about Kukuri is really interesting.
Tosi yst&auml;vyys ei j&auml;&auml;dy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
Nov 16, 2009 1:26 AM

Oct 2007
Plun said:
Yuka is so god dam annoying. She's becoming more like Orihime.

Yes! I knew I witnessed that type of annoyingness before!

I really dislike Yuka so much. Didn't mind her until now, though her voice irritated me, but now she is annoying as hell and I really think she should just stay lost.

But, I'm curious to find out what happens next, so I guess I will have to put up with her annoyingness and just hope she gets killed at some point. But it won't happen...

Check out SunnyCon! The North-East of England's newest and biggest convention of anime, manga and Japanese culture!
Now a club on MAL too!

Nov 16, 2009 9:38 AM

Jan 2009
cabbit-chan said:
Plun said:

I really dislike Yuka so much. Didn't mind her until now, though her voice irritated me, but now she is annoying as hell and I really think she should just stay lost.

But, I'm curious to find out what happens next, so I guess I will have to put up with her annoyingness and just hope she gets killed at some point. But it won't happen...

At last there are some who have realized how amazingly annoying she is : D
(Although she's waaaaaaay more annoying than Orihime, since at least Orihime's isn't 100% useless xD. Just almost : D)
Nov 16, 2009 1:19 PM

Mar 2009
This anime is so incredibly boring, very close to making me drop it :/
I hope there's more action soon and less of that kakeru dude, he's an annoying prick.
Nov 16, 2009 1:21 PM

Jan 2009
xb said:
I hope there's more action soon and less of that kakeru dude, he's an annoying prick.

Or less of Yuka, killing her would rase the rating of the show : D
Nov 16, 2009 5:20 PM

Jun 2009
OMFG is Kakerus power really so powerful that he can't do anything except writhe in pain?! I want him to become a badass already!

Oh and I agree with everyone here, Yuka needs to STFU
JrittmayerNov 16, 2009 5:41 PM
Nov 17, 2009 12:45 AM

Oct 2008

Misuzu-sempai..

Nov 17, 2009 2:36 PM

Jul 2009
Oosran said:
cabbit-chan said:
Plun said:

(Although she's waaaaaaay more annoying than Orihime, since at least Orihime's isn't 100% useless xD. Just almost : D)

Here hoping my friend Orihime won't go to this thread and read all the hate for her ;D

Nov 17, 2009 6:37 PM

Jun 2008
Kukuri is strong.. but Yuka is so annoying in this ep.. i dun like it x.x

Nov 17, 2009 10:13 PM

Jan 2009
BitchMaster said:
Oosran said:
cabbit-chan said:
Plun said:

Here hoping my friend Orihime won't go to this thread and read all the hate for her ;D

I lol'd
Nov 18, 2009 12:42 PM

Dec 2007
Yuka is starting to annoy me for some reason, and Mizusu is the reason I watch this series. I am more interesting in Kakeru and his power. I think Yuka finally gets her power in next episode.
Nov 18, 2009 1:08 PM

Jan 2009
gameoffreak8 said:
Yuka is starting to annoy me for some reason, and Mizusu is the reason I watch this series. I am more interesting in Kakeru and his power. I think Yuka finally gets her power in next episode.

Although she really should die instead, she's not worth it D:
Nov 18, 2009 4:40 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
gameoffreak8 said:

Although she really should die instead, she's not worth it D:

Her powers will be soon. Yuka should marry Kakeru and live a happy life with many kids.

Nov 21, 2009 8:30 AM

Aug 2008
SunyiNyufi said:
Obligatory weekly title fail :3

ShanaFlame said:
I think that her jealousy will drive her to a point where she will just want Kakeru all for herself 0.0

Actually, if Yuka would become a yandere character, this show would start to be interesting.

"szíbtép", h-scene, yandere. This show is hilarious. It should get best unintentional comedy of the year
Nov 21, 2009 9:24 AM

Sep 2008
fine ep ^ ^

Misuzu cured Kakeru. Yuka misunderstood what happened between Misuzu and Kakeru (but it really looked like hentai! looooolz)

Kukuri finally showed her powers. and now they're on the search for Yuka -__- >>>> she really got on my nerves this ep. Hope this doesn't turn into "Now, he is mine alone." >_>"

5/5 ep

It seems Yuka is gonna awaken her power next ep, so should we expect another h-scene next ep too??! xDDD

Looking forward to next ep~
Kaito__KidNov 21, 2009 9:27 AM

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Nov 23, 2009 7:22 AM

Mar 2009
Yuka is annoying burt this was good.

Nov 30, 2009 1:39 AM

Dec 2008
Good episode, and nice that we got to see Kukuri's powers as well (though it seems that the enemy escaped?). Seems like we also to get to see Yuka's powers next episode (curious as to what that will be be though). Eager to find out what happens next.
Dec 4, 2009 11:54 PM
Nov 2009
This episode was a little more boring until the end. Looking forward to the next one.

Dec 5, 2009 11:56 PM

Apr 2008
o-olll

jealousy gets to everyone

Jan 16, 2010 3:26 PM

Aug 2009
Oh my, that was a one big misunderstang. What was funny is that right after Yuka peeked into the room, Misuzu and Kakeru looked like they were doing it, lmfao.

Also, that Kikuru girl sure has a one strong ass weapon. She killed that Black Knight with ease. Plus, I wonder where did Yuka go. I hope she wouldn't get harmed. Last thing, that Veldor king or something's story sure was interesting. So, Lisette might be the witch in the legends.

Misuzu x Kakeru ftw. Yuka got pwned since she asked Kakeru to kiss her but Kakeru refused, ouch. Heart broken in a whole new level.
Jan 28, 2010 1:47 PM

May 2008
Poor use of a misunderstanding. OMG YOU CALLED HER SENPAI!!!!!

Shite episode.
Feb 6, 2010 5:05 AM

Oct 2009
5* for naked Kakeru, LOL! :D
Liked the ep although Yuka is annoying as hell :3
Kukuri and her power are coo~ool!
Mar 9, 2010 10:50 AM

May 2009
yep yuka is starting to be annoying >.>.....anyway Kakeru and Misuku would be a better pair anyway :P
Apr 9, 2010 4:02 AM

Dec 2009
>.> Yuka was so annoying this episode, ruined most of it,but i'm gad Kukuri finnaly shows her kick ass power XD
Nov 21, 2010 9:25 AM

Aug 2008
why i think that Kukuri accually IS Kakeru's sister, at the beggining of 1st episode she also had this 'chain power' .
I LOLED :

wondering if Yuka is alive or not, she's really annoying.
kittygoesmadNov 21, 2010 9:29 AM
Nov 21, 2010 9:28 AM

Aug 2008
Kukuri seem to BE Kakeru's sister. In 1st episode (at the beggining) she also had this 'chain power'.
I LOLED (screen):

wondering if Yuka survived (99% yes -.- ), she is sooo annoying.
Apr 9, 2011 6:00 AM

Oct 2008
Eh, Yuka just annoyed me in this episode.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Nov 19, 2011 11:30 PM

Aug 2010
All that jelly.
Aug 19, 2012 6:35 AM

May 2012
Great episode though I do wonder why he didn't wanted to kiss her...

Either way hopefully they can resolve the misunderstanding!
Dec 3, 2013 11:01 AM
May 2013
Cliffhanger : was Velado right ?
I think Kakeru has also a witch , I think she is
Jan 21, 2014 4:30 PM

May 2008
Wow Yuka is so selfish! It's her fault anyway..stalking around like that and in the most misunderstanding viewpoint...very good timing btw! Getting jealous for nothing. Doing unnessary roundabout questions instead of asking him directly and running away to death lol. Yuka's Yandere power has awakened rofl. I can already smell how it ends...
CCL_SamaJan 21, 2014 4:36 PM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Dec 22, 2009

316 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:42 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Dec 8, 2009

197 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:10 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Nov 24, 2009

148 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:30 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Nov 17, 2009

182 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:17 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 3, 2009

109 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.