Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2014 10:18 AM

Mar 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The recap at the beginning wasn't really necessary... but okay.
Great episode, I really noticed the OST in this one because it was so good? I don't really pay attention much to those but in this episode it's basically perfect imo.
Good to see that the animation's pretty stable now these past few episodes (finally, hopefully consistent till the last two episodes).
I played the VN but I was confused because they changed quite a bit, specially the sequence of events and some details. But I guess what they did was acceptable if this would properly lead us to the concluding episodes. Too bad though because this felt rushed and I wanted to see more of Mink

I really liked the ending song! It's "Soul Grace" by VERTUEUX.
Sep 7, 2014 12:14 PM
Aug 2013
there was more Noiz than I have bargained for in that episode, and I'm 100% ok with that
watching anime was only meant to be hobby... I says whilst I neglect my studies and post on forums
Sep 7, 2014 12:23 PM

Aug 2013
This doesn't do much justice for Mink's route hmmm :/
hey at least next week I'll have
Sep 7, 2014 12:31 PM

Aug 2014
Those guard allmates looked like sofa to me..
I think this ep was little boring..
Two more episodes left.. Is this going to end really fast or is there going to be second season?
Sep 7, 2014 1:02 PM
Jun 2014
Rinya said:
goddess-sylvana said:
there was more Noiz than I have bargained for in that episode, and I'm 100% ok with that

^this
But that was important because he have that important job now.
Don't sleep, keep fixing :c

This episode was good. And music was great as well.
I don't think that I can, again, complain about something other than:
a) how Mink get trought that tiny hole?
b) those... guard dog allmates... killed me. They looked more scary in the VN :C

And I can't stop thinking about Usagimodoki sneaking out of Glitter. Those little jumps on the stairs were so cute ;u;

I am glad I wasn't the only one who wondered how Mink fit through that tiny hole :P

Also, I'm glad we got a nice dose of Noiz at the beginning. It was very refreshing :D I'm also a Clear fan too so I hope that he is better soon.

It was nice to learn about Mink's backstory and technically a little bit about where Aoba's roots began as well.

I have to agree with Karuko1, things are feeling kind of rushed at this point so I hope that they either have a good ending in mind or a second season planned.
Sep 7, 2014 2:21 PM

Dec 2012
Mink seems to have the most plot based story than the others in the anime. So it'll take 2 episodes for his route huh? I'm cool with that, I'm liking this so far.
RothSep 8, 2014 10:16 AM
Sep 7, 2014 3:36 PM

Dec 2013
While Mink is, personally, my least favorite, I was a little disappointed that his episode ended so quickly. I was a little confused that his Scrap scene ended so abruptly; I felt like it could have been really great. I'm wondering if there will be more in the next episode? Also, it's interesting that Sei seems to be in the next episode--I would've expected that in the final one.

Anyway, I agree with everyone that Noiz in this episode was fantastic. I'm interested to see how they'll finish out the story in these last two episodes!
Sep 7, 2014 3:51 PM

Sep 2013
This episode was a little boring to me, even though we did learn just a tiny fragment of Mink's past!

The scrap scene ended me in confusion from how short it was! Maybe we are never meant to know why Mink won't show his real self!

I found this episode ending very weird, an ending I didn't really expect, but I didn't want!

Through the voices in the preview, Sei will be introduced, I wonder how his character will be!

Sep 7, 2014 6:30 PM

Aug 2010
it seemed so short o.o??
I was confused as to if Aoba was successful with scrap or not..
Sep 7, 2014 8:37 PM

Aug 2011
Karuko1 said:

Two more episodes left.. Is this going to end really fast or is there going to be second season?

I hope it ends fast

» Escapism.

Sep 7, 2014 11:33 PM

Jun 2013
Hmm not to sure how i feel about this episode... Definitely hoping that next ep would be better

LOL @ the guard dogs in Oval Tower they looked kinda cute rather than scary
Sep 8, 2014 12:21 AM

Jun 2014
Didn't really care too much for this episode. Maybe because Mink is my least favorite character and I really wish he would just disappear!

The recap in the beginning was just so emotional and it broke my heart having to watch the Clear stuff again.

Hoping the next episode is a lot better!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Sep 8, 2014 7:45 AM
Dec 2011

Ren is so cute. <3 He is asking for it from Aoba. XD
Sep 8, 2014 9:41 AM
Apr 2013
I've been really pleased with the improvement in the quality of animation!! You still get some short clips of derp reminiscent of episode 3 but definitely forgivable with the ratio of good to bad animation :')
I am also in agreement with everyone else regarding Noiz's screentime. WE CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH NOIZ. PLEASE GIVE US MORE (the few seconds of Noiz sleeping though, YES YES YES HE WAS SO CUTE AAAHH PLS SEND HELP) and I also liked how they linked Mink's USB program to the worm in Ren together for the story to flow. I feel like Mink's episode was kinda rushy but I feel like they covered most of the stuff that happened in his route the best they could so (Y)

Just one thing though guys

DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE RANDOM TAE-SAN IN MINK'S PAST...???

But Granny wHY ARE YOU THERE
someone please explain this to me
Sep 8, 2014 10:08 AM

Mar 2013
^ lol it's not just Tae. Haga-san, Yoshie-san, (both in the pic) and the brats are there too xD

Sep 8, 2014 10:16 AM

Dec 2012
^Yes, why are they there? Never understood that either
Sep 8, 2014 10:17 AM
Apr 2013
-Luhui said:
^ lol it's not just Tae. Haga-san, Yoshie-san, (both in the pic) and the brats are there too xD

Oh my goodness I DIDN'T EVEN REALISE!??! HAGA-SAN AND YOSHIE-SAN WITHOUT THEIR GLASSES AND USUAL ATTIRE AHAH and the kids o m g
Thank you for pointing that out x) How did I not notice
(still don't get why they're there though I mean this is Mink's hometown isn't it haha)
Sep 8, 2014 12:20 PM

Oct 2011
This episode was definitely a lot better, and I personally liked this version of Mink than the VN...
Directing is also a lot better, maybe new episode director or something.

As to the above questions, Aoba did mention seeing familiar looking people in the VN and was given the choice to save them or not.

Sep 8, 2014 1:02 PM

Mar 2013
rothrock said:
^Yes, why are they there? Never understood that either

payoki said:
-Luhui said:

Oh my goodness I DIDN'T EVEN REALISE!??! HAGA-SAN AND YOSHIE-SAN WITHOUT THEIR GLASSES AND USUAL ATTIRE AHAH and the kids o m g
Thank you for pointing that out x) How did I not notice
(still don't get why they're there though I mean this is Mink's hometown isn't it haha)

Well in the game, on Mink's route, Aoba said he saw people that looked like them too.
Though I think it's like since Aoba only knows those face, in a place that isn't even real, that's all his subconscious can see. (I guess you can compare it to the movie Inception)

It's the same when we went into the other guys minds.
We couldn't clearly see Koujaku's mother face because Aoba was a small child when he saw her.
Noiz's parents were distorted shadows because Aoba had never seen them before. Same with the two shadows Mizuki were talking to during his scrap.

Sep 8, 2014 2:40 PM

Feb 2011
I really missed the guard's true allmates, dem things were scary in the VN!

This felt even more rushed than usual but I really liked the beginning, it made me feel even more like Aoba has multiple boyfrands. XD

I wonder if Mink is going to die, I was surprised when Scrap ended, maybe there will be more later? I'm a little worried about what they're going to squeeze into the last episodes.

Oh, interesting when Ren pushed Aoba away, makes me wonder what exactly they're going to put in of Ren's route.

(yes, just how did they squeeze through that grate?? :p)
眠れないのは君のせい
Sep 8, 2014 3:31 PM

Jul 2012
3/5 episode.

I really liked how they managed all the info in this episode, even if kinda mixing things together with Mink's route (the worse route in my opinion). I liked more this version than the official, that's for sure.

TL;DR (an abridged version)

I'm really excited for the next episode, anyway.
Sep 8, 2014 3:45 PM

Dec 2012
YES!! CLEAR IS ALIVE~~!!!

I loved the beginning of the episode, but I really don't care for Mink at all. I miiiiiiiiiiight have skipped his scrap part. . . .ehehe?
The 2002 Tokyo Mew Mew adaptation is not as great as you remember it being.
Sep 9, 2014 2:10 AM

Feb 2011
omg what what thne episode was good!! the animation wasnt that bad ahahahaBUT WHY IN THE ANIME mink looks much older? LOL robot clear with bandages XDDD, next epi, mink, ren and trsh twins?! mehhehehe yes getting better than i tho, nice!
Sep 9, 2014 6:52 AM

Apr 2013
Scrap didn't worked on Mink, right? .__.
Sep 10, 2014 12:59 PM

Jan 2012
At least Koujaku isn't sleeping with his clothes on this time...
And Aoba left the main door of Glitter open oO
Sep 11, 2014 11:54 AM
Jan 2014
Good ep, I'm actually impressed that even though they're compromising on details of the routes they're managing to move the plot forwards at a good pace.

I guess if I was disappointed by one thing... It was the dog robots. Were the VN ones too hard to animate or something?
Sep 11, 2014 5:44 PM

Feb 2014
Wait so Clear didn't actually die in the last episode? That kinda made all of the drama from last episode unimportant. Didn't expect him to actually be alive.

Anyway, the pacing was...weird in this episode. Regardless, I still liked it. I hope Ren is okay after that program thingy :(

On a side note, the amount of Shoujo elements in this anime is overwhelming!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2014 8:29 PM

Mar 2013
Noodle070 said:
Wait so Clear didn't actually die in the last episode? That kinda made all of the drama from last episode unimportant. Didn't expect him to actually be alive.

I think it should be thought as a good thing that people forget that Clear is an android. Since all he wants is to be human...

Sep 12, 2014 8:28 PM

Oct 2011
Mink's Route continues next week??? Also Ren route too.
Sep 13, 2014 9:05 AM

Feb 2014
-Luhui said:
Noodle070 said:

I think it should be thought as a good thing that people forget that Clear is an android. Since all he wants is to be human...

Ack I feel so stupid! I totally forgot he wasn't a human! Yeah, I guess that is a good thing...although wasn't he breaking apart in episode 9 (like, his skin was crumbling off of him)?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2014 8:16 PM

Jul 2012
ahhh this show has potential but its so rushed and it skips so much stuff (even if i havent played the game, its obvious here)
Sep 18, 2014 12:26 PM
Aug 2011
goddess-sylvana said:
Sep 24, 2014 11:27 AM

Dec 2008
Mink is an ass. Aoba should have let him perish in the fires of his own mind.
I'm glad that Clear is alive.

Sent with Mal Updater
Sep 24, 2014 2:47 PM

Jun 2011
Ugh I really hate this one guy per episode format. A few other otome game anime adaptions are ruined for me because of this. I understand the reason behind this but I still don't like it.

Clear is still alive.. -.-

aiai_capn said:
Rinya said:

a) how Mink get trought that tiny hole?

I am glad I wasn't the only one who wondered how Mink fit through that tiny hole :P
Me too haha.
ToG25thBaamSep 24, 2014 2:51 PM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 27, 2014 7:01 AM
Mar 2012
Ah, so Clear didn't die.

That Mink guy's still an asshole, not sure why everyone here seems to like him so much. That episode kinda felt like a waste of time.

Those guard robot dogs looked like cute childrens chairs from IKEA.
Oct 7, 2014 12:03 PM

May 2010
Best. counting. ever.

That's it.
Jun 30, 2015 7:23 PM

Jul 2009
Oh, so Clear didn't die last episode? Kind of a letdown ... :S
So Mink's past was pretty rough with Toue killing everyone for their "secret". Not to mention him tying himself up in chains ... woah there >_<
ED for this episode was pretty cool and fit him well. Wait so uh ... is this it for him? O_O I mean this episode didn't really do anything at all ... Aoba was just like "live, don't die". What about them being in the Tower??? D: I mean it sounded like Ren next in the preview so is this part over? That would be disappointing :(
Jan 12, 2016 2:05 PM

Jul 2013
Clear is a alive still, didn't expect that.

Mink and Aoba going in the tower to do I dunno. Mink is weird.

The human guards looked like original Robocop a bit.

Cool end song.

This episode kinda bored me so I didn't pay full attention so I think I got a bit confused with what was going on.

More topics from this board

Poll: » DRAMAtical Murder Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

onoda - Aug 24, 2014

62 by girlsbravofan06 »»
Jun 2, 2023 10:54 PM

Poll: » DRAMAtical Murder Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

onoda - Jul 13, 2014

74 by RVTempest »»
May 7, 2023 1:11 PM

» Dramatical Murder New Webtoon Adaptation

Destinesia - Feb 1, 2023

2 by DxvilTears »»
Feb 3, 2023 5:31 PM

Poll: » DRAMAtical Murder Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

onoda - Sep 21, 2014

74 by yveltalkyogre »»
Jan 11, 2023 3:25 PM

Poll: » DRAMAtical Murder Episode 11 Discussion

onoda - Sep 14, 2014

23 by ann_sordo »»
Jul 12, 2022 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.