Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 21, 2009 5:43 PM

Jul 2009
skriticos said:

I think the OP is OK and I very like the ending, but then again.. I'm a dude o.O
Nothing wrong with a manly guy watching or reading Shoujo

Aionic said:
When I posted about how much I loved the first few episodes on another forum, a friend commented that he found it too sweet and flowery. I disagreed.

After watching the third episode, I can kind of see where he was coming from.
That's why it's called Shoujo, in my country this kind of genre was called "Pretty Serial" full of flowers..

But it ain't gonna stop me from watching this XD
Oct 21, 2009 6:45 PM

May 2009
lol, that guy Ryuu and that girl Chizuru are great :) Chizuru reminds me a little of Risa from Lovely Complex :D
And Ryuu's attitude is just priceless XD

But man! Kuronoma shocked me in the last moment with that SMILE :D I couldn't believe it with the rest of the class XD

And WTF?! Sadako spreading rumors >< How did it get to that? Poor Sadako... i can already see tears in the next episode.... I wanna see it so bad now *-*
Things are finally getting a bit more serious...
Oct 21, 2009 6:52 PM

Apr 2008
Yes there will be tears next episode. I hope that this doesn't drag out to much though. One quick show where the whole horrid thing plays out and then several episodes of the others rebuilding their relationships with Sadako.

My hope is tha Ryuu will be the one who blows the evil French Doll's plan.
Oct 21, 2009 6:54 PM
May 2008
TOTAL AWWNESS! :) I want Sadako to figure everything out quick and fast...! Well poop to the topic of the next episode. That is complete sh*t, upsetting actually, but i assume it will be all resolved quickly!
Oct 21, 2009 7:04 PM
Jul 2018
GAH KURUMI'S PART IS COMING. *DIVES DIVES DIVES~!!!!*

Kazehaya is just going to continue to get cuter and more possesive. Which is why I love him so much~!!

Sawako is so cute!!! >w< Her smile shocked everyone, even moi.

Cant wait for the next one!
Oct 21, 2009 7:05 PM

Mar 2008
This is staying so true to the manga so far. It's amazing. I died at Pin's 'ore-sama' skdgkfh I love him even more, now. His voice was perfect. Ryuu's voice is perfect. Chizu's voice is perfect. :') I still don't know if I really approve of Daisuke playing Kazehaya. Sometimes I hear Italy speaking instead and I start laughing. ;~; Aya Hirano playing Kurumi is win, though. I hate both of them. XD
Oct 21, 2009 7:27 PM

Apr 2009
She smiledddd! It was beautiful!
I love Kazehaya, i love Sawako, i love this anime!
Im a little afraid for next weeks episode though :(
Oct 21, 2009 7:44 PM

Jun 2007
That was a beautiful episode, really enjoyed it but not enough... rewatching! >:D
Oct 21, 2009 7:53 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Seriously awesome episode once again.

ED and OP are awesome as well.

Nothing much to add but that negative rumours are spreading...
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Oct 21, 2009 9:06 PM

Apr 2008
great smile =D
sadly she cant always smile that naturally x_x

Oct 21, 2009 9:09 PM
Oct 2007
I think everyone has said everything I wanted to say and there's nothing for me to criticize this episode on, so I'll keep this short.

SAWAKO IS <3!
Oct 21, 2009 9:44 PM

Mar 2009
Im glad that Sawako showed a real smile to everyone. She is so pretty. Now I have to prepare for that ***** Kurumi D:<

Oct 21, 2009 9:44 PM

Sep 2008
Another great episode!! It amazing how the company cramp 2 chapters in episodes. (Yes, its chapter 2 and 3 (Note : This manga start from chapter 0))

The graphic is much better than the previous 1.
Oct 21, 2009 9:45 PM
Jan 2008
I really love the ending when he hides her smile to keep it to himself. Oh no!!! Already drama for her? Gees.
Oct 21, 2009 9:48 PM

Apr 2008
It kinda annoys me that someone so popular and outgoing would be so shy as far as not telling Sawako he likes her, but I guess it's understandable since she's...hmm..(idk how else to put it)...different.

Drama...in a shoujo series?! Gasp. 'Least it's kinda realistic..I suppose...I still do (shockingly enough) enjoy this series, though.
Oct 21, 2009 10:04 PM

Oct 2009
Awww, Sawako's smile was just great. They couldn't have done it any better.

Whatttt??? There's no way Sawako would EVER tell rumors about anyone, especially her own friends! This is madness!!
Oct 21, 2009 10:08 PM
Feb 2009
simple n cute

hmm... hope that jealous girl r not as annoying as i expected... coz rival that is likable and worth mention as "rival" has better potential for good character development
oblivious is a bliss
Oct 21, 2009 10:25 PM

Sep 2008
I'm pretty sure if anyone other than Mamiko Noto played Sawako this series wouldn't be as good as it is now.

This just feels so right!
Oct 21, 2009 10:54 PM

Jan 2009
This thread makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :D.

My Anime List. | 皆は見つけられる必要がある。 | Relentless.
Oct 21, 2009 11:12 PM

Jan 2008
Aww, that was nice <3

Bet that rival girl started those rumors.
Oct 21, 2009 11:34 PM

Jun 2009
Turning into a really enjoyable show, predictable or not.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 21, 2009 11:56 PM

Sep 2009
yet again this anime never fails to make me cry...(just read the last paragraph if lazy ^^ )

That bitch french doll girl is spreading the rumours...i could just tear her hair off and make her bald...that *#$#$%^&*** , no one will ever believe she said it....most probably they will try to find out the real shit *##%$%#$ behind it...i cud just kill her now....
Kazehayas habit of hiding his face when hes shy--makes me love him more...he did that thrice in the show...*happy*...he tries to have something special between him and sadako..like the promise , her once upon a time smile...he wants to be the only one to hold on to everthing sadako owns *happy tears*.....they completed eachothers name...god its like a fairytale...a very pretty one!!!

'Possesiveness'--this word usually gives a bad aura...but the one kazehaya portraits...its beautiful..its something ppl search for to have it onto themselves..a hearth--where this emotion is enough to keep a person in mirth..
A WEEK MORE TO WAIT!!!!--*depressed*

southdkotaboy said:
Yes there will be tears next episode. I hope that this doesn't drag out to much though. One quick show where the whole horrid thing plays out and then several episodes of the others rebuilding their relationships with Sadako.

My hope is tha Ryuu will be the one who blows the evil French Doll's plan.

most probably they wont drag....i beleive in the show!!!

Mod edit Posts merged, don't double post.
aeroOct 22, 2009 12:29 AM
Oct 22, 2009 1:17 AM

May 2008
awww its time for the rumors hehe , one of my fav xD

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Oct 22, 2009 1:29 AM
Oct 2009
This series so far is too damn cute. I love it so far. :)
Oct 22, 2009 2:15 AM

Nov 2007
Amazing episode as always, the part where she smiles blew me away O_O but now seems the plot is beginning to move =O although I have to say Kazehaya and Sawako are the cutest couple ever :3!
Oct 22, 2009 4:41 AM

Mar 2009
I really liked it. I feel sorry for Sawako though in the next episode.

Oct 22, 2009 4:46 AM

Jun 2008
Grimmm said:
It kinda annoys me that someone so popular and outgoing would be so shy as far as not telling Sawako he likes her, but I guess it's understandable since she's...hmm..(idk how else to put it)...different.

well, no matter how confident, no-one's going to be comfortable telling someone they like them D:
and he has to be kind of delicate about it anyway because she's so naive about social stuff.<3

also i'm lol'ing at all the "evil French doll" comments, i'm assuming since you're not using her name the people making these comments haven't read the manga,so you haven't even seen her do anything yet XD
I'm not trying to defend her, I just find it funny.
SmochiOct 22, 2009 4:57 AM
Oct 22, 2009 5:41 AM

Nov 2007
Ridiculously cute yet again.

And those lying bitches at the end. UGH, they make me rage. There's no way Sawako would do something like that!
Definitely the rival girl. Kurumi, I think someone called her.
amayadoriOct 22, 2009 5:53 AM

Znips: When Shay is born she just crawls back in the womb to shitpost for another year
Oct 22, 2009 6:48 AM

Oct 2007
Really great episode again. Sawako as cute as ever and the other characters are equally awesome.

Seems like we'll be getting some 'dorama' in the next episode ^_^

"Thousands have lived without love, not one without water." -Wystan Hugh
Oct 22, 2009 6:57 AM

Nov 2007
ah can't believe the episode is over! damn
Oct 22, 2009 7:44 AM
Aug 2009
Once again, I'm all teary. The more I watch it, the more I love it. And right now, I'll go as far as saying it's one of the best romance animes I've watched!
My cheeks are burning and hurting because of so much cuteness and smiling. I just love Kazehaya so much! ^__^ And Sawako smiling. Aaaah, so cute!
The whole "writing names down" scene made me go all "KYAAA!" <3 And once again, I need to make this a 5/5.
And to wait a week for the next episode... is pure torture. >_>
Oct 22, 2009 7:53 AM

Aug 2008
I really liked this episode. The show has done a really good job of characterizing Sadako, to the point that even I got caught up when everyone wanted to be tutored by her. Lots of really good, simple things going on in the story that I appreciate. I hope that it's not the end of it, because I feel some drama being conjured up in the next episode. Not liking the girl who helped Sadako with the papers one bit.
Oct 22, 2009 8:06 AM

Jul 2009
noteDhero said:
I really liked this episode. The show has done a really good job of characterizing Sadako, to the point that even I got caught up when everyone wanted to be tutored by her. Lots of really good, simple things going on in the story that I appreciate. I hope that it's not the end of it, because I feel some drama being conjured up in the next episode. Not liking the girl who helped Sadako with the papers one bit.
Yay..Mr.noteDhero liked it..and cunning as usual my friend, ehem her name is Sawako
Oct 22, 2009 8:29 AM

Aug 2008
I thought it was...but everyone was calling her Sadako in this epsiode, and on the first page, people were calling her Sadako, so I assumed my mnemonic device, "Sawako is not Sad" was wrong.

Glad I'm right.
Oct 22, 2009 10:09 AM

Oct 2007
The only sad part of this episode is that Ryu didn't get to see that super SMILE.

Oh and Kazehaya making less smiling in this episode. HOHOH YEAH!

@noteDhero: A full positive comment from you? I guess this episode is really something.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Oct 22, 2009 10:12 AM

Aug 2008
LOL. Well, the only negative I thought was that the art looked a little wonky in the beginning, but I totally forgot about it by the time I typed up my post. And it wasn't really that big of a deal, since it might have been more about Yin's design than anything else.
Oct 22, 2009 10:17 AM

Oct 2007
Well I noticed that but I could careless about that. But who/what is Yin, you are referred to?

Oct 22, 2009 10:23 AM

Aug 2008
The PE Teacher. They called him Yin. I'm not really sure why, though.
Oct 22, 2009 10:30 AM

Oct 2007
Well actually they called him Pin >_<

Oct 22, 2009 10:41 AM
Oct 22, 2009 12:50 PM

Nov 2007
So she improved her smile.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Oct 22, 2009 1:47 PM
Oct 2009
noteDhero said:
LOL. Well, the only negative I thought was that the art looked a little wonky in the beginning, but I totally forgot about it by the time I typed up my post. And it wasn't really that big of a deal, since it might have been more about Yin's design than anything else.

Yeah the art in the beginning looked pretty messed up.

Oct 22, 2009 2:18 PM
Mar 2009
I love it! Nice Episode Again! Sadako ger more friends :)
Ohh de dog... I love de name of the dog!
But and now? T.T''
I want see the next episode!
Beautiful Smile :)
Oct 22, 2009 2:18 PM

Mar 2008
Beautiful art. Great comedy. Awesome episode, again!

There is really nothing more to say in the "pro"-department other than this is the show I am looking most forward to every week.

The only issue I had with this was the sugarcoat talking. It's often at the border where I would say: This is too cheesy. But it was still safe, this episode. I hope they won't cross the line. I am a romance fan, so this actually means something.
Oct 22, 2009 3:04 PM

Aug 2009
so cute when she smiles!! Now I'm thinking seriously about read the manga.

Oct 22, 2009 4:07 PM

May 2009
Another great episode. It was funny and really cute! The art is wonderful.

Maru-chan is such a cute dog. xD
Oct 22, 2009 4:43 PM

Jun 2007
Laevantein said:
That's why it's called Shoujo, in my country this kind of genre was called "Pretty Serial" full of flowers..

Don't get me wrong; I like seeing romance from the perspective of a girly girl. I wouldn't be watching it otherwise. However, when a girl is having a mental orgasm over her name being wrote on paper, I reach my 'cuteness' limit.

"He's writting my name down. That makes me soooo wet. I hope he writes my name down backwards next - that'll make me cum. SPANK THE PAPER LIKE IT'S MY ARSE!"

...Maybe I need to remove my penis to understand her?
Oct 22, 2009 4:51 PM

Oct 2009
Aionic said:
Laevantein said:

Don't get me wrong; I like seeing romance from the perspective of a girly girl. I wouldn't be watching it otherwise. However, when a girl is having a mental orgasm over her name being wrote on paper, I reach my 'cuteness' limit.

"He's writting my name down. That makes me soooo wet. I hope he writes my name down backwards next - that'll make me cum. SPANK THE PAPER LIKE IT'S MY ARSE!"

...Maybe I need to remove my penis to understand her?
Dude...that was so wrong, you totally killed everything that was good and cute about this episode. Were you actually thinking that during the show, because if so, that's really sad.
Oct 22, 2009 4:57 PM

Jul 2009
It's just a bit too shoujo, but that's what it's going for I guess.

Aionic said:

However, when a girl is having a mental orgasm over her name being wrote on paper, I reach my 'cuteness' limit.

Yeah, I kind of did too.
Oct 22, 2009 5:02 PM

Jul 2008
lol at the note.

I hope the rumors are resolved quickly in the next episode. =/ Sawako would never do that.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 6, 2009

381 by charmingmaan »»
Yesterday, 6:04 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Jakeki - Mar 9, 2010

171 by 068 »»
Yesterday, 2:51 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jan 12, 2010

190 by Vyse_Sohma »»
Apr 19, 8:26 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

francismeunier - Mar 30, 2010

369 by havish4real »»
Mar 23, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 23, 2010

161 by havish4real »»
Mar 23, 7:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.