Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2014 9:29 PM

Mar 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn, damn, damn, this was a dramatic volume.
Nov 12, 2014 4:49 AM

Nov 2011
I wouldn't be surprised if Oda dies soon. Wondering off alone is never a good idea in this series.
Nov 12, 2014 6:22 AM

Aug 2013
rough times but i hope they can stop her they should stay together
Nov 12, 2014 8:19 AM

Jun 2014
Death flag on Oda
Nov 12, 2014 1:07 PM

Jun 2008
Well, she "survived" the beach talk with Hiromi. I really thought she was taking her there to shoot her, so I don't see her dying now.
Baka-Tsuki discord server
Nov 12, 2014 2:22 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Good volume this one. Oda and Hiromi got some much needed development
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 13, 2014 6:07 AM

Oct 2008
Great volume indeed. Can´t wait for the next one
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
Dec 4, 2014 6:39 PM

Dec 2013
Finally caught up with this manga, but now I have to wait for chapters to release. Next volume seems to be all about rescuing Oda so there probably won't be anything too interesting happening.
Jan 2, 2015 9:57 PM

Jun 2008
I feel bad for Oda. :( She's a decent person.
HEY!
Jan 7, 2015 4:17 AM

Nov 2012
Just got up to date. Holy shit. Ignoring the Oda situation for a second... Just... like.. what the fuck is happening in this manga. Seems like everything just got realy fucking weird in those past 10 chapters. This is apparently not your ordinary zombie story that wev gotten so used to. Zombie stories these days always seem like they are more scientific. Its a virus that makes the carrier ultra violent and cannibalistic. The whole strength thing wasnt too weird as it can be dismissed as their natural limiters being damaged or maybe its adrenaline or whatever the virus just makes them stronger. Then the whole half zombie thing is pretty new very interesting idea and deffinetly believable. Then we hear that they are all heading south, which is weird, but probably could just be some weird subconsious thing. Then she starts talking about how when she was a zombie a long haired guy was talking to her... Okay... now its startiing to get supernatural. Then this fucking obomination of a zombie comes and eats Hideo and is apparently a good guy? And is communicating with Hideo some how? And it like links him into the telekinetic network or something? So apparently this is not just a sciency thing but a supernatural thing as apparently all the half zombies are connected mentally. And from the sounds of what Hiromi was saying it sounds like they all are. Fucking weird. And then. Then we see a giant fucking blob of flesh sucking in all the zombies. What the fuck. Things got so fucking weird so fucking fast. I dont know what to think. Man though I'm not sure if just being wiped down in enough for Hideo. He did get fucking swallowed and then thrown up by that fucking disgusting butt ugly, but nice zombie guy. Cant believe they slept in the same bed as that. Nasty.
Slaine did nothing wrong.
Feb 10, 2015 7:05 AM

Mar 2009
I somehow think Oda is going to die.
Mar 9, 2015 6:02 PM

Dec 2013
I swear, every character in this series is fucking mental.
Their overtly optimistic outlook on the world is bordering on insanity.

Every single time Hideo mentions the firearm and sword law i get the burning wish to be able to reach into my tablet and punch his dumb face in.
How can they look at entire cities completely bereft of life and populated only by the living dead and be like 'eh, this'll blow over'?

I also find myself surprisingly apathetic to the prospect of Oda's very likely death.
Leaving the group like that is nothing short of absolutely retarded, so she's really asking for it.
May 14, 2015 11:55 PM

Dec 2009
^ lol so true man!!! All of them are really way too optimistic! However, that might be the single thing they're left to be... Optimistic... Because they really might become overwhelmed by the situation considering what's going on around them...

That firearm and sword law thing pisses me off too! He's mentioning it way too many times... It's like he refuses to think that law&order is gone.

As much as I want Oda to live, I realize she's probably gonna be dead soon after leaving the group like that, especially with no gun and only a knife. Unless Hideo and Hiromi Rush after he, she's pretty much dead at this point.

P.S.: looks like a new translated volume is still not out... And this topic was made in July 2014... It's gonna be a year soon, but let's hope they'll manage to do it.
May 15, 2015 12:09 AM

Dec 2009
Sooo... I spoiled myself with the Chinese translations (why Chinese? 'cause that's the first thing I found, so I didn't bother to look for raws)... If you're interested, you can look for them too.

P.S.: Not a real spoiler. The second is somewhat a spoiler.
hardrock13Jul 8, 2015 2:59 PM
Jun 23, 2015 4:59 PM

Jun 2014
the wait for a new chapter is killing me
All credit goes to Sacred.
Jul 11, 2016 7:21 PM

Feb 2013
Ugh, please don't die Oda. I actually like her so much.
Jun 26, 2019 4:33 PM
Mar 2016
Leaving on her own is gonna get her killed.
May 11, 2020 2:00 PM

May 2016
Tsugumi, no...

She should've just waited until Hideo's rib was fixed and had them help her with whatever she's trying to do because there's no way in hell that they won't come after her now that they've had such a meaningful relationship with each other. They better make it before she gets killed...

Oct 1, 2021 2:21 AM

Apr 2017
I think that Tsugumi chose not to wait any longer because, whatever she decided to do, she was probably afraid of changing her mind or becoming a burden to the others. Her view on the pregnancy doesn't appear to be 100% negative — as in, she didn't panic and go "I must abort it right away!" the second she found out —, so it makes me think that she either wants to keep it, or at least wants to be alone and grieve in peace after aborting. Either way, she made it clear that she doesn't want to rely on others and wants to take responsibility for her own actions. I wonder what she would've done had the child been Hideo's.
Mar 28, 2022 7:06 AM

Jun 2020
not sure if it appears in other translations but theres a two page illustration of what looks like tsugumi and a newborn. gives me hope that we won’t see her die in the next few chapters

More topics from this board

Poll: » I Am a Hero Chapter 264 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

hellogarry - Feb 27, 2017

126 by Ackackack »»
May 2, 1:29 AM

Poll: » I Am a Hero Chapter 228 Discussion

AcceleratorAngel - Jun 23, 2016

10 by Ricardoricki »»
Mar 17, 8:44 AM

Poll: » I Am a Hero Chapter 210 Discussion

Stark700 - May 13, 2016

8 by Ricardoricki »»
Mar 17, 7:51 AM

Poll: » I Am a Hero Chapter 207 Discussion

Stark700 - May 10, 2016

12 by Ricardoricki »»
Mar 17, 7:44 AM

Poll: » I Am a Hero Chapter 1 Discussion

Lamii - Oct 27, 2011

17 by Ani_sama423 »»
Mar 16, 10:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.