Forum Settings
Forums

What does it say about a person to be a virgin pasted age 20?

New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jul 30, 2014 3:15 AM

Apr 2012
Shiratori99 said:
baki502 said:

What do these girls even get in a relationship for then? Seriously whats the point of a RL without sex? And we are talking about 24 year olds here not fucking teens.

Hint: he's trolling.

Anyway, you usually date someone because you like them. That's the point.

Yes and unless youre like 12, you want to have sex with who you like. Hell the whole existence of the feeling "romantic" love exists for the sole purpose of sex and procreation. Its been programmed into us.
Jul 30, 2014 3:27 AM

Sep 2013
baki502 said:
Shiratori99 said:

Yes and unless youre like 12, you want to have sex with who you like. Hell the whole existence of the feeling "romantic" love exists for the sole purpose of sex and procreation. Its been programmed into us.

Using your naturalist fallacy, the whole purpose of life is to procreate. Then what are you doing here posting on an anime forum?

Also you should leave it to people themselves whether or when they want to have sex or not.
Proud founder of the 20+ virgins club.

Please visit my manga blog for manga updates and more!

Mup da doo didda po mo muhfuggen bix nood

^ Need someone who can translate this. Pm me pls.
Jul 30, 2014 4:24 AM

Apr 2012
Shiratori99 said:
baki502 said:

Using your naturalist fallacy, the whole purpose of life is to procreate. Then what are you doing here posting on an anime forum?

Also you should leave it to people themselves whether or when they want to have sex or not.

Differentiate. I said the whole purpose of romantic love is to procreate. Not life.
However people are free to do whatever they like. They are not forced to do anything. But 2 people who do not want to have sex with each other do not have romantic love for each other. Simple as that.
Jul 30, 2014 4:40 AM

Apr 2012
Meokii said:
DesuMaiden said:
Ok let me tell you this. I'm 24, and I'm still a virgin. Yes, I said it. But I'm going to find a girlfriend soon, and lose my virginity to her.

If you "search" instead of "wait", it isn't too satisfactory.

Don't break the guy's heart now. You can score if you don't bat.
Jul 30, 2014 4:43 AM

Apr 2012
baki502 said:
Shiratori99 said:

procreation huh, so how does that explain gay love?
Jul 30, 2014 4:45 AM

Dec 2012
KAMIN_A said:
I won't have sex until marriage which will be probably in my late 20's or early 30's , people who think something is wrong with you are probably sluts
That's some fucked logic bro.

Jul 30, 2014 4:47 AM

Sep 2013
baki502 said:

Differentiate. I said the whole purpose of romantic love is to procreate. Not life.
However people are free to do whatever they like. They are not forced to do anything. But 2 people who do not want to have sex with each other do not have romantic love for each other. Simple as that.

So you want to tell us that love is about procreating, but life isn't? How do you come to this conclusion? I assumed you were a radical materialist a la Dawkins, but now it seems to me your stance on this matter is merely formed by ignorance. According to evolutionary theory, the whole purpose of life is to pass on one's genes. That is at least a coherent ideology, unlike your cherry-picking above.

However, it is completely irrelevant how the concept of love developed in the first place. Since humans are conscious beings, they can determine their own raison d'etre, as well as their own reason to love.

Furthermore, your assumption that people need to desire sex to love each other is completely baseless. There are even dating sites for people who don't want or cannot have sex with each other.

Jul 30, 2014 5:25 AM

Apr 2012
SamuelLJackson said:
baki502 said:

procreation huh, so how does that explain gay love?

Well I read up about that recently. The most recent scientific stand is that your sexuality is decided by a gene controlling thing called epigeniks I believe, that is normally restricted to a person, gets heredided (sorry for my bad english) sometimes. So the son gets that gene of the mother, which is why he is attracted to men instead of women. Those epigeniks are actually fairly interesting, they control a fair amount of things, ranging from sexual orientation to sexual identification to what teh genitalia is going to be like. I dont know too much about it as I did not read too much of it, just the general gist of things.

Its not the article I used since I read mine in german but this should be similar:
http://www.the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/33773/title/Can-Epigenetics-Explain-Homosexuality-/

Shiratori99 said:
So you want to tell us that love is about procreating, but life isn't? How do you come to this conclusion? I assumed you were a radical materialist a la Dawkins, but now it seems to me your stance on this matter is merely formed by ignorance. According to evolutionary theory, the whole purpose of life is to pass on one's genes. That is at least a coherent ideology, unlike your cherry-picking above.

However, it is completely irrelevant how the concept of love developed in the first place. Since humans are conscious beings, they can determine their own raison d'etre, as well as their own reason to love.

Furthermore, your assumption that people need to desire sex to love each other is completely baseless. There are even dating sites for people who don't want or cannot have sex with each other.

Well tbh, if I had to say that life had one meaning then yes I would say it would be procreation. But I do not believe that people have to live by that meaning. I do believe partially in free choice, but not when it comes to instincts such as romantic love. And well our instincts dictate that we want to have sex with whom we romantically love.

Or maybe I should just explain what I see as "romantic" love. For me its the concatenation of love just like you feel it for someone close, a friend or a family member, and desire. I cannot see romantic love existing without one of the two. Without desire, its just love as for any person you hold dear and without holding the person dear its just desire as for a whore.
Jul 30, 2014 6:29 AM

Sep 2013
baki502 said:

Well tbh, if I had to say that life had one meaning then yes I would say it would be procreation. But I do not believe that people have to live by that meaning. I do believe partially in free choice, but not when it comes to instincts such as romantic love. And well our instincts dictate that we want to have sex with whom we romantically love.

Or maybe I should just explain what I see as "romantic" love. For me its the concatenation of love just like you feel it for someone close, a friend or a family member, and desire. I cannot see romantic love existing without one of the two. Without desire, its just love as for any person you hold dear and without holding the person dear its just desire as for a whore.

Love is a feeling, not an instinct. Instincts do not require higher brain processes such as consciousness, complex emotions like love do. So there goes your theory.

Your view on love is very simplicistic. Have you ever had a crush on someone? The feeling is entirely different from "love" towards a family member or friend. They are different emotions that for some reason or other share the same word in English.

Lust on the other hand is entirely different. Love and sex are just commonly mingled together to create the entity we know as family for procreative purposes. In reality they are very different things though.

Jul 30, 2014 7:15 AM

Jul 2013
Start dating with girls. Simple as that. The more girls you date with, the more likely you will loose your virginity.
Jul 30, 2014 7:28 AM

Jun 2011
For Ultimate Beings Sex Is Useless

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1369/84/1369848841167.png

Guess What?

Girls don't give shit how long you are virgin. It only matters if you care about what other dudes think. What you are afraid of is that you won't satisfy her or you have premature ejaculation issues. Watch a few "special" movies, but when you are doing your sexual activities, don't do anything sick that could lead your sex to rape status, take Priligy medicine if you have ejaculation problems or if you want to fuck her all night apply Jamaican Stone on your dick. In this way she will have no idea that you are virgin if you care so much about it.

You have to get a girlfriend first, of course.

If you are virging past 25, you should stop doing it with your hand.
CharlesMarlowJul 30, 2014 7:55 AM
Jul 30, 2014 8:13 AM

Apr 2012
Shiratori99 said:
baki502 said:

Love is a feeling, not an instinct. Instincts do not require higher brain processes such as consciousness, complex emotions like love do. So there goes your theory.

Your view on love is very simplicistic. Have you ever had a crush on someone? The feeling is entirely different from "love" towards a family member or friend. They are different emotions that for some reason or other share the same word in English.

Lust on the other hand is entirely different. Love and sex are just commonly mingled together to create the entity we know as family for procreative purposes. In reality they are very different things though.

If by crush you mean a short time thing yes, I did. And it was different from lust. It was as how I described it. The girl I had a crush one was one of the nicest girls I met, she was fun to be around with and I began to love her as a person. But with that was also the feeling of lust, I lusted after her body just as much as I wanted to just be with her and spend time togheter.

Granted it was in a time where my phone was broken and the old phone I was using only could play radio instead of the usual Metal songs I listen too. The sappy romance songs playing on the radio may have influenced me that I had a crush which I would otherwise not have, but nevertheless a crush is a crush regardless the circumstances.
Jul 30, 2014 8:17 AM

Jul 2013
Hit the clubs more. Going to the clubs more often will mean you have more opportunities to interact with the opposite sex (aka girls). And the more opportunities you have to interact with the opposite sex means the more likely you will lose your virginity.
Jul 30, 2014 9:08 AM
Jul 2014
I'M GONE NOW
Jul 30, 2014 9:51 AM

Sep 2013
baki502 said:

If by crush you mean a short time thing yes, I did. And it was different from lust. It was as how I described it. The girl I had a crush one was one of the nicest girls I met, she was fun to be around with and I began to love her as a person. But with that was also the feeling of lust, I lusted after her body just as much as I wanted to just be with her and spend time togheter.

Granted it was in a time where my phone was broken and the old phone I was using only could play radio instead of the usual Metal songs I listen too. The sappy romance songs playing on the radio may have influenced me that I had a crush which I would otherwise not have, but nevertheless a crush is a crush regardless the circumstances.

And if you didn't have a crush on her you wouldn't have lusted after her body? How do you know? You were likely just more aware of her than other girls.

I can just say that sexual things were the last things coming to my mind when I was together with someone I had a crush on, so your experience doesn't seem to be universal.

Jul 30, 2014 10:00 AM

Aug 2013
Shiratori99 said:

I can just say that sexual things were the last things coming to my mind when I was together with someone I had a crush on, so your experience doesn't seem to be universal.

Pre-puberty relationships don't count ;)
Jul 30, 2014 10:02 AM

Apr 2012
Shiratori99 said:
baki502 said:

And if you didn't have a crush on her you wouldn't have lusted after her body? How do you know? You were likely just more aware of her than other girls.

I probably would have still. What I am saying is that there are 3 possibilites:
1. You love the person as a person, just how you love friends or family
2. You lust after the person, but you do not feel any love for the person as desribed in 1.
3. You both love the person as described in 1. AND you also lust after the person.

Its 3. only IMO when it can be described as romantical love. At least thats my opinion, and experience on it. Granted Ive only had a crush once, so I do not have too much experience with love, and granted the whole concept of love as it is described by the general public is still a bit strange to me as it is a bit irrational and illogical, so the most logical approach as to what love is, to me, would be how I described it in 3.
Jul 30, 2014 10:03 AM

Sep 2013
Kibura_Iburasa said:
Shiratori99 said:

Who said something of pre-puberty?

Jul 30, 2014 2:47 PM
Sep 2013
Is this something cultural?
Here in north Europe I've never heard anyone every complaining about not getting laid.
Even back in high school, I don't recall a single time anyone ever asked or talked about sex, making out, kissing etc.

I guess that's just America.
Jul 30, 2014 5:32 PM

Jul 2014
Shiratori99 said:
Kibura_Iburasa said:

Who said something of pre-puberty?

He assumed if you were more than 12 at the time of the relationship, you'd have wanted to fuck.
~ça vax~

Jul 30, 2014 5:32 PM
Jul 2018
Is it really such a big deal? .-.
Jul 30, 2014 5:34 PM

Jul 2014
Supercolin said:
Is it really such a big deal? .-.

For people who are self-conscious about theirs, it is.
~ça vax~

Jul 30, 2014 5:53 PM
Jan 2014
virginity threads are still going strong on MAL...
Jul 30, 2014 5:54 PM

Jul 2014
I have personal reasons as to why i'm still a virgin, i've had MANY chances to go out with friends and lose my virginity but i don't want to do it. I guess it's cause i grew up with 3 women so i kinda have the mindset of only being with someone
i truly love and to be fair i don't want to fall in love with someone where i live cause if i do i'm afraid that i'll have to spend the rest of my life in this shithole of a country, i don't know why the fuck did my parents even decide to come and stay here.
Jul 30, 2014 8:15 PM

Dec 2013
Unless you're doing the no sex until marriage thing, I think it's pretty strange tbh. I wouldn't hold it against someone personally though as long as they were a fun person to hang out with in the first place.
Immahnoob said:
They say Jesus walked on water.
People are made out of 79% water.
I can walk on people.
So I am 79% Jesus.
Sourire said:
I once fucked an apple pie.
Jul 31, 2014 7:04 AM
Jul 2014
all i'm seeing here are people bullshitting like "Just do it when you feel you're ready." or "Do it whit the one you feel doing it." and so on, the same thing just other words..
how about the guys that are 20+ virgins and they really wanna do it but they can't because of physical/psychic barriers? you all are like "Oh i don't want to rush it!" how about the guys that don't have a choice? it's their problem not yours, you have no problem if you're perfectly able to do it from a physical/psychic point...
Jul 31, 2014 9:31 AM

Apr 2010
Makes you awesome.
Jul 31, 2014 12:39 PM

Sep 2013
OPPRIME said:
all i'm seeing here are people bullshitting like "Just do it when you feel you're ready." or "Do it whit the one you feel doing it." and so on, the same thing just other words..
how about the guys that are 20+ virgins and they really wanna do it but they can't because of physical/psychic barriers? you all are like "Oh i don't want to rush it!" how about the guys that don't have a choice? it's their problem not yours, you have no problem if you're perfectly able to do it from a physical/psychic point...

Well you can always go to a prostitute lol

Jul 31, 2014 12:54 PM

Jul 2013
If you are over 20 years old and you still haven't lost your virginity, all I can say to you is that you should spend more of your time socializing in real life. If you do that, then you will more likely lose your virginity, because socializing on the Internet is not the best way to find a girlfriend, and lose your virginity. Sure it is possible to find a girlfriend on the Internet, but your chances of that are lower than if you do it in real life.

I need to go to more parties in real life, if I want to get a girlfriend.
Jul 31, 2014 1:44 PM

Jun 2014
DesuMaiden said:
If you are over 20 years old and you still haven't lost your virginity, all I can say to you is that you should spend more of your time socializing in real life. If you do that, then you will more likely lose your virginity, because socializing on the Internet is not the best way to find a girlfriend, and lose your virginity. Sure it is possible to find a girlfriend on the Internet, but your chances of that are lower than if you do it in real life.

What about those of us who don't care about losing our virginity, and don't want a girlfriend or social life?

Jul 31, 2014 2:49 PM
Dec 2013
I don't see whats so werid about that, but i guess everyone has their own standards.
Jul 31, 2014 3:08 PM

Jul 2013
Working_Designs said:
DesuMaiden said:

What about those of us who don't care about losing our virginity, and don't want a girlfriend or social life?

And you are indeed a very strange person. The only reason I post on forums is because it is hard for me to find a social life in real life. Everyone wants a social life. And everyone wants to lose their virginity to someone.
Jul 31, 2014 3:15 PM

Jun 2014
DesuMaiden said:
Working_Designs said:

And you are indeed a very strange person. The only reason I post on forums is because it is hard for me to find a social life in real life. Everyone wants a social life. And everyone wants to lose their virginity to someone.

No, they don't.

Jul 31, 2014 3:19 PM

Jul 2013
Working_Designs said:
DesuMaiden said:

No, they don't.

Everyone has got to loose their virginity at some point in their life. I don't care when. But you gotta lose your virginity some day.
Jul 31, 2014 3:24 PM

Jun 2014
DesuMaiden said:
Working_Designs said:

No, they don't.

Everyone has got to loose their virginity at some point in their life. I don't care when. But you gotta lose your virginity some day.

No individual has to lose their virginity if they don't want to. I'm 26 years old, I've never had sex, and I have no desire to do so.

I'm physically fit, jogging twice a day, 7 days a week, I clean my house regularly, and I enjoy many things, such as Anime, Video Games, and Music. I don't see why sex would ever be necessary.

Jul 31, 2014 4:54 PM

Jan 2013
In my point of view "virginity" it's one of those words which meaning it's supposed to known and got different meaning once you compare it with someone else's meaning (you know what I mean? lol)

There're people who thinks they are virgins and carry a real pervert inside, don't be blind, it's about your own decision anyway to have sex but the things you do will define if you're really a pure virgin or not.
For girls a broken hymen means not virgin, but there're girls who born without hymen. How could you know if a men's virgin? by his behavior? No. People who got raped are virgins?

You see, there's enough cases that explain this "virgin" stuff it's another stupid label. You're a virgin if you think in that way, otherwise you'll be not.
Jul 31, 2014 5:12 PM

Sep 2013
Mizudesk said:
In my point of view "virginity" it's one of those words which meaning it's supposed to known and got different meaning once you compare it with someone else's meaning (you know what I mean? lol)

There're people who thinks they are virgins and carry a real pervert inside, don't be blind, it's about your own decision anyway to have sex but the things you do will define if you're really a pure virgin or not.
For girls a broken hymen means not virgin, but there're girls who born without hymen. How could you know if a men's virgin? by his behavior? No. People who got raped are virgins?

You see, there's enough cases that explain this "virgin" stuff it's another stupid label. You're a virgin if you think in that way, otherwise you'll be not.

Well, I consider anyone a virgin who has not engaged in sexual acts with another person.

Jul 31, 2014 5:44 PM

Jan 2013
Shiratori99 said:
Well, I consider anyone a virgin who has not engaged in sexual acts with another person.

I used to think the same way but if it's like it I lost my virginity at 4 years old without even knowing the meaning of it and childhood early experiences are so often, once I settle down and start dating I realize that every person has their good points about this.
Jul 31, 2014 6:04 PM

Jul 2013
If someone spends less time in doors and more times with people IRL, then their chances of getting pussy are exponentially increased
Jul 31, 2014 6:13 PM

May 2014
Going 20 years without getting any isn't as strange as going 20 comments without anyone pointing out your ironic avatar.
Shit stinks.

"But that's just your opinion, Everett. I for one, LOVE eating shit!"

No, it's a fact that shit stinks; if you like eating shit, you just like things that stink.
Jul 31, 2014 6:40 PM

Jun 2012
it just says you havent had sex the past 20 years youve been alive
The worse kind of Poverty is Loneliness.
Jul 31, 2014 7:13 PM

Sep 2013
Mizudesk said:
Shiratori99 said:

I used to think the same way but if it's like it I lost my virginity at 4 years old without even knowing the meaning of it and childhood early experiences are so often, once I settle down and start dating I realize that every person has their good points about this.

lol, what kind of sexual experiences can someone have at 4 years old?

Jul 31, 2014 7:18 PM

Mar 2013
Shiratori99 said:
Mizudesk said:

Rape
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Jul 31, 2014 7:20 PM

Jan 2013
Shiratori99 said:
Mizudesk said:

Playing Doctor?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

37 by Voila_ »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - 9 hours ago

26 by aikaflip »»
1 hour ago

» What do yall collect? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bevarnow - Jan 25

317 by bevarnow »»
1 hour ago

» (Personality) Try to paste 3 different statements that matter to you

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

15 by IpreferEcchi »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

40 by aikaflip »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.