Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2014 7:21 PM

Sep 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I thought it was a pretty great movie, lots of action, interesting new characters and a potential set up for a second season. A local theater was showing this movie so i got to see it on the big screen and it was awesome.
Jun 26, 2014 7:25 PM

Apr 2013
Just came back from the Theatres.

While not as good as the series in my opinion, it was still a great movie.
Loved Golden Ryan, despite him being a dick. and Fire Emblem has his backstory.
While the villains had great NEXT powers and designs, I felt that they were a bit lackluster though. There was no mention of Ouroborous this time, even if at the end of Season 1, it implied that they still exist.
It felt great to see the entire cast in action again, and I want another movie or even a Season 2.
Jun 26, 2014 7:33 PM

Sep 2013
Azekura said:
Just came back from the Theatres.

While not as good as the series in my opinion, it was still a great movie.
Loved Golden Ryan, despite him being a dick. and Fire Emblem has his backstory.
While the villains had great NEXT powers and designs, I felt that they were a bit lackluster though. There was no mention of Ouroborous this time, even if at the end of Season 1, it implied that they still exist.
It felt great to see the entire cast in action again, and I want another movie or even a Season 2.

Yeah Golden Ryan kind of lacked character development but he was still great.Fire Emblem had some pretty good development too.

but this movie was definitely better than the first because it didn't feel like an extended and expanded recap like the first one. at least this one was all original content.
Jun 26, 2014 11:57 PM

Mar 2014
This was a great and pleasing movie for any fan of the Tiger and Bunny series. It was great to see the whole cast back again for more superheroing and additional hijinks. I really like the backstory (the EPISODE we were suppose to have in the series lol) they gave for Fire Emblem/Nathan, and gives him good character development. Still kinda bummed Rock Bison didn't get any spotlight (aside from his copy attempts at the movie. His Blue Rose line was hilarious).

Though the movie really is a fanservice one, meant to really bring back the characters together for one more crisis/crime. I think the movie would have been even greater if the villains were a lot more imposing/important/dangerous/actually good, instead of being...I dunno, "Villain of the Week" villains. It might've also helped if the legend that the movie has been mentioning, actually had a larger and more important role. Ryan could have been a good villain/antagonist, but eh. I also confused his voice for Sugita, and was thinking Ryan is just a golden, gravity-defying version of Joseph Joestar.

Overall, I enjoyed it a lot being a T&B fan, and hope that more T&B is coming. Ouroboros still needs to be resolved, and we need a Rock Bison episode! AND more Lunatic too!

On a side note, Dragon Kid became Chie from Persona 4, and IIRC, this movie takes place a/one year after the epilogue of the series, so how the heck did Kaede grow a LOT cuter in just a year?! NEXT Puberty is scary.
DylDawgJun 27, 2014 12:01 AM
Jul 4, 2014 1:16 PM

Nov 2007
Tiger losing job by the new person in charge by replacing Barnaby's pair, and a group of criminal that resembling the legend. Use of sound wave, making people into sleep and facing fear, and duplicate.

Daughter is the one who cheered him to do what he wants to do. The new person in charge is their real goal, and Tiger has chance to act out again.

Even though that Ryan guy doesn't seem to care about most of things, he's tactic. Everyone work together to defeat the enemies even though they are too strong. The assistant of him is the real culprit to avenge his father.

All heroes working together, especially the original duo, to defeat him. lol @ Ryan recommending the original pair + wow @ everyone cheering for him.

Revenge and overcoming self's fear is mentioned.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 24, 2014 4:07 AM

Aug 2009
Its not a recup?
Jul 24, 2014 6:33 AM

Aug 2008
No, first movie was a recap, second is a continuation.

It wasn't half bad for a simple action movie but that Emblem subplot was really, really unnecessary. It was so full of bull and cheesy at the same, I had to pause the video every now an then to cringe. They could develop any other side character and they chose a guy with mental disorder. The other thing that was sticking out like a sore thumb, was how they seemed to ignore the time limit on T&B superstrengh powers in the finale. Or more like they didn't even need them to fight with tons of steel shaped like a robot...

Ending with the talk about how revenge is bad etc., etc. was a little disappointing. It's a really overused motif and not even true in many cases. It was somehow saved by people cheering for the guy with middle age crisis ^^

All in all, some parts sucked, animation wasn't that great but it was still quite fun to watch. I wouldn't mind another movie or season. Now that I think about, wouldn't calling a second movie 'Rising' imply that there will be at least one more with some other conclusion?

Mod Edit: Removed profanity.
VudisJul 28, 2014 8:51 AM
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jul 24, 2014 12:43 PM
Feb 2011
Antanaru said:
No, first movie was a recap, second is a continuation.

It wasn't half bad for a simple action movie but that Emblem subplot was really, really unnecessary. It was so full of bull and cheesy at the same, I had to pause the video every now an then to cringe. They could develop any other side character and they chose a guy with mental disorder. The other thing that was sticking out like a sore thumb, was how they seemed to ignore the time limit on T&B superstrengh powers in the finale. Or more like they didn't even need them to fight with tons of steel shaped like a robot...

Ending with the talk about how revenge is bad etc., etc. was a little disappointing. It's a really overused motif and not even true in many cases. It was somehow saved by people cheering for the guy with middle age crisis ^^

All in all, some parts sucked, animation wasn't that great but it was still quite fun to watch. I wouldn't mind another movie or season. Now that I think about, wouldn't calling a second movie 'Rising' imply that there will be at least one more with some other conclusion?

Only the first half of the first movie is a recap.

Also what do you mean mental disorder? Because he acts like a stereotype or simply because he's gay?
VudisJul 28, 2014 8:51 AM
Jul 25, 2014 12:08 AM
Jul 2012
Movie just got subbed, honestly really enjoyed it. Its not super complex, but our main antagonist's lack of spotlight early on did make me forget to think, "Oh, this guy has a special design! He must be important to the plot or something." So, that kind of weakens him as a character, but it makes it harder to figure out the villain. Ryan is probably the first guess. Lets look at his suit. It has wings like a GODDESS. Though, I would've liked to see him more on a collaborating villain with Barnaby's new boss.

As for the real villain, I rather have him with more depth as well as Barnaby talking sense into him with just him going a bit mad/insane because he doesn't want to be prove wrong.

The subplot of Bison's problem was pretty much comedy, though I wish he would've actually learned to be himself, as Sky High seemed to. As for Fire Emblem's, that was nice to watch. Its intriguing almost. Though I won't call it 100% necessary to the story, it does give us a bit of fear towards the old man, who given his power, could've been a better villain than the real one.

In the end, I'm still going to rate this movie 9/10. I just flat out enjoyed to that much of an extent. I won't say story-wise that its great(it felt like a high detailed Power Ranger episode with added subplots when they wanted to fit in time to become a movie), the animation and fights were well done, and the dialogue was befitting of the characters, but as it is, its just a bonus chapter to a finished story.(I don't mean that this thing was bad when I say that!)

Even if this is designed to help pull in more fans in order to make a 2nd season, I think more people would rather have enjoyed watching a movie that really goes deeper into the anime's story. Still, its worth a watch and its fun to see those NEXT powers again along side with Barnaby and Tiger's teamwork that is just boss at the end!
Jul 25, 2014 12:18 AM
Jul 2012
Antanaru said:

It wasn't half bad for a simple action movie but that Emblem subplot was really, really unnecessary. It was so full of bull and cheesy at the same, I had to pause the video every now an then to cringe. They could develop any other side character and they chose a guy with mental disorder.

I don't think saying Fire Emblem's gayness is really a mental disorder. I'm not going to say he is unique, I'll admit to him being weird, but he doesn't deserve any rude complaints over him being gay. He is who he is, and I honestly can respect him as a fictional character for staying positive and being proud of who he is, despite past complaints, by the end of the movie. But, seeing another side character get development as well would've been fun to see.

Antanaru said:
The other thing that was sticking out like a sore thumb, was how they seemed to ignore the time limit on T&B superstrengh powers in the finale. Or more like they didn't even need them to fight with tons of steel shaped like a robot...

I don't think this bit honestly needs my complaints, but rather I'm going to give you my head-canon.
- Barnaby and Tiger are men who are extremely fit and strong, who you can say are at the current pinnacle of man's current potential(without NEXT powers) in their world. Yes, just that isn't enough to breakthrough tons of steel, but they've got their suits. I don't remember everything from the anime, but those suits are strong. If we combine these 2 facts, they maybe able to break steel.

- Or we can just say that these metals are connected by magnetism, and our super duo is just breaking that attraction. Honestly, this one is better than the 1st.(I literally thought of this while typing)
VudisJul 28, 2014 8:52 AM
Jul 25, 2014 11:22 PM

May 2012
Tiger never gets respect. Good movie. I enjoyed Fire's back story. Also Blue Rose and Tiger's daughter need to stop being such tsunderes, it can be annoying at times. Golden Ryan was major dick; I'm glad they didnt make him into a cliche surprise villain like I thought would happen.
Jul 27, 2014 11:53 PM

Aug 2011
Golden Ryan, if I could I would like to punch him right in the face, that guy is a dick.
But, I really like the movie, it was simple with a lot of action. Hope they continue the series after this movie, would be a waste if they don't do that.
Jul 28, 2014 12:24 AM

Feb 2014
How many years have passed after the events on the series cause Tiger's daughter grows LOT more cuter?
Aug 6, 2014 12:32 PM

Dec 2013
OrangeRafi said:
How many years have passed after the events on the series cause Tiger's daughter grows LOT more cuter?

I wanted to find that out too, I'd like to say around 3-5 years approx.

I seriously loved this movie so much, as a huge Tiger & Bunny fan. This was so satisfying and everyone was clear, there was so much Kotetsu screen time, the animation was so great as usual, so vivid and alive. The ending, dear god I know it wasn't a sad ending but I was crying inside just because of how much I love Tiger & Bunny. I really hope the ending was a built up for a second season, I can't explain how much I'll die. 10/10
Aug 11, 2014 9:55 PM
Jul 2014
Was a wonderful movie, maybe if we get a second season Tiger will be the 1 second hero
Aug 12, 2014 12:44 PM

Sep 2011
Season 2 fucking when

That was a really enjoyable movie, i love how every hero got their time to shine and the drama didnt feel forced or unnecessary, honestly im kind of glad this happened cause im more satisfied where they leave it off here as appossed to the original series. It was great fun with awesome action and writing just as good as the shows. 8/10

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 12, 2014 1:12 PM

Jan 2013
Nice movie. It was so .... tiger and bunny I guess :p
Barnaby's new partner was less of a douche than I thought.

The villains were meh, not really memorable. The dilema part for Barnaby at the end was the pinnacle of cheesiness. I hoped there'd be some mature deep thought on that part but fuck it ! We're in Tiger and Bunny !

That aside the movie was really fun to watch overall . Made me remember the good time I spent watching the original show
Aug 14, 2014 8:48 PM

Apr 2012
I loved Tiger and Bunny back when it was shown, and i loved this movie.

Virgil was kind of a meh villain though. When the big reveal was there, I was like, "wait, who was that guy again?" Then I remembered he's the white haired guy with Schneider.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Aug 15, 2014 3:20 PM
Jul 2013
That was a really fun movie. A season 2 would be great.
Aug 17, 2014 11:13 AM

Jun 2013
Is just me or Blue Ice is so cold to tiger????

I want to see that but tiger & bunny relationship is much more important rather than blue ice feeling, i hate to admit that.

Still, THE RISING is great movie, nice job sunrise.
Aug 20, 2014 7:26 PM

Jan 2009
this movie is very good, lots of action and lots of characters too, and its cool to know that this is a sequel to the TV series
degAug 20, 2014 7:35 PM
Aug 25, 2014 1:55 AM

Sep 2009
IMHO. It was better than the series. Yes, they could give more time for new characters development but the story was more interesting and consistent. And watching anti-hero type villains is always better than classical ones.
Aug 29, 2014 5:51 AM

May 2012
Great movie

I hope there is 2nd season for the TV series
Aug 31, 2014 12:07 PM
Nov 2013
It was a good movie thank god it wasn't a recap or anything.
that new hero is annoying.
i don't think we will see this awesome show again.
Oct 13, 2014 4:49 AM

Dec 2013
One of the best action hero movie I have ever seen. I really loved this sequel to the series especially how Tiger was redeemed and shows how much love he gets by the people. I wish we can get a season 2 though with more action and story.

9/10 movie. Seriously loved it.

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
-Oreki Houtarou
Oct 25, 2014 3:15 PM
Mar 2012
I think Agnes got the hots for Tiger, too.... Can't blame her. He's a dork, but he's also adorable. (And Blue Rose is hardly older than his daughter, that's a bit creepy...)

I did wonder why they showed Virgil so much - it's like the red shirts in Star Trek. If it's someone you never heard before, but he gets a name and a line, then you grow suspicious.
I felt kinda sorry for him, though.

Nathan side story was... idk. It was dangerously near to being over the top cheesy and "moral of the story"-like. But it gave a bit of backstory and glory to someone whose gayness was mainly played for jokes in the series.
It was nice to see how Dragon Kid and Origami Cyclone developed. And nice to see Lunatic again, I like his "grey" character.

I'm not sure how I feel about Tiger being back in the first league. I think he'd fit into second league. Or isn't there a school for heroes? Maybe he'd make a good teacher.
Jan 24, 2015 11:51 PM

Nov 2009
Hidayat246 said:
Is just me or Blue Ice is so cold to tiger????
No, she just matured, and now that she is, I'm digging the pairing even more. She started out as an ignorant difficult-to-deal-with teen, then progressed to a young girl on the verge of adulthood with a crush, and now she gives off the feel of a woman - she may be young and inexperienced, but she's an adult now, responsible and quite mature. The advice she gave to Kaede is an advice of an adult because a teen could never have nearly enough understanding to give it. The way she opened Kotetsu's eyes to Bunny's progress was also that of an adult. And I think Kotetsu at least realized that now he's not dealing with a teen anymore but a strong capable woman if young. The way she's progressing nicely, I think Karina has a chance with him, after all, especially taking into account the new segment at the end of Tiger&Bunny Special Edition Side Tiger, set 1 month after the TV series end and before the Rising, where the gang visits Tiger's appartment, and Nathan finds some semi-adult mags with a model who Tiger likes (that's why he bought the mags) who looks a lot like Karina and nothing like his late wife, so.

It's been quite a while, still no news about a second season, but I desperately hope we'll see it someday (like, 2nd season of Durarara is happening only now, many years later, so maybe there's still a chance...)
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Feb 21, 2015 12:32 PM

May 2012
Pretty damn awesome movie if you ask me! Really loved the action and the character development in this episode! All in all a great movie if you ask me. 9/10
May 4, 2015 4:40 PM

Jul 2007
Eh... well it wasn't bad but not what expected. I wanted more serious stuff about Ouroboros and maybe Lunatics past. I really hope for a second season after this it has a lot of potential :/
Jul 9, 2015 1:23 AM

Aug 2008
didn't really expect all the focus on fire emblem. oddly enough, i personally think it was one of the defining good points of the movie (you rarely see homosexuality ever addressed seriously, BL never addresses the societal consequences, and although it was fixed with the cliche "don't listen to others and just be yourself" it still had a lot of impact). we got a little bit of the family on the president (employer? the lloyds guy).
though since this is a hero movie, you gotta put in a lot of time on the bad guy (new character) and action, so in that regard the movie was super fun.
moral of the story: believe in yourself, do what you want to do
Aug 6, 2015 11:08 PM

Mar 2013
SkylitTorn said:
OrangeRafi said:

I wanted to find that out too, I'd like to say around 3-5 years approx.

I don't think its been that long. The movie said she was still in elementary school. Probably only a year or less after the series/previous movie.
KilikcliaAug 6, 2015 11:13 PM
Aug 13, 2015 11:11 AM

Jun 2007
No-one has mentioned this yet, so just in case it wasn't at the end of the version others watched: my Blu-ray ended with text on the screen saying, "Thanks, and thanks again! See ya." So, gonna go out on a limb and assume there will be no sequel. The title and lack of conclusion suggests otherwise but I guess it bombed after the pointless recap-filler that was The Beginning.

The film was highly enjoyable, some Black Gay WTF aside (tho it was nice they used the movie to explore his character), but it was like a Naruto movie: some things fans wanted added... and no actual progress/nothing of note occurring. Lunatic's cameo role as he failed to beat Kotetsu not powered up was especially YYYYYY.
Dec 27, 2015 3:36 AM
Jun 2013
Man what great flick and continuation of the series. The second leagurers were entertaining and did one of them come in contact with tigers kid cause the whole hand grow thing. The whole fire emblem thing as also pretty interesting. Liked the blue rose moments and tiger has now become spider man. Also he gets the love he deserves. nice to see the corporate douch get arrested and it seems the other "villains" are doing well in jail. I thought the new guy was going to be bad guy or just a flat out dick. Thought he wasint he was just kinda a jerk,but not really. Also loved the fact everyone had their time to shine. usally in flicks only few characters get the spot light.Now I want my next season dang it.
souledge94Dec 27, 2015 3:41 AM
Feb 2, 2016 12:33 AM

Sep 2011
AironicallyHuman said:
No-one has mentioned this yet, so just in case it wasn't at the end of the version others watched: my Blu-ray ended with text on the screen saying, "Thanks, and thanks again! See ya." So, gonna go out on a limb and assume there will be no sequel. The title and lack of conclusion suggests otherwise but I guess it bombed after the pointless recap-filler that was The Beginning.

The film was highly enjoyable, some Black Gay WTF aside (tho it was nice they used the movie to explore his character), but it was like a Naruto movie: some things fans wanted added... and no actual progress/nothing of note occurring. Lunatic's cameo role as he failed to beat Kotetsu not powered up was especially YYYYYY.
I doubt that would even matter. The first seasons Blu-rays sold over 20k+ a copy... And there was 9+ Volumes.
Feb 22, 2016 11:09 PM
Jul 2012
Personally, Golden Ryan was the most realistic character in the series, next to Barnaby. At least from a Westerner's view, with our professional athletes acting cockier and more entitled than this actual hero, Ryan came across quite real.

That being said, Fire and Origami were finally given some much needed screen time as actual heroes, and not the comic relief they championed in the last movie, and most of the series. Add to that, the art has never been smoother, 9/10 for this.

A new T&B movie every couple of years, or so, would be a welcome addition to any watch list!
May 11, 2016 6:22 AM
Apr 2015
Why no one translate the movie in English yet? If already so, why there is no information what fansub group take that job?
Jul 27, 2016 10:00 PM

Oct 2012
I like Fire emblem & his/her backstory afterall, people should just accept person like they are
That's a nice hidden message ^^
Well not really hidden I guess

I like how Lunatic/Yuri is judging Schneider.. the irony
Nakamura's character is gold.. Literally? xD

It's a nice movie, but it's no good conclusion for the series...
I mean I hope there's a sequel someday, no rush
Ouroboros is still not resolved... thing
"Signature removed"
Apr 9, 2017 1:36 PM

Jul 2014
Totally forgot that I haven't watched this movie yet even if I've seen the series and the 1st movie a while back.

Anyway, I would've thought this movie would somehow resolve (or at least mention) Ouroboros. But even if it didn't, I still thoroughly enjoyed watching this. I may just be biased though... I'm happy just seeing anything of Tiger & Bunny again. I'm just a bit 50-50 in regards to the changes this movie made especially image-wise. Dragon Kid looks completely like a boy in this movie despite just being tomboyish in the series. Also not a fan of Tiger and Barnaby's hair. ._.

Other than that, I really liked the movie over all. The story was good, as was the execution. I'm still wishing for more Tiger & Bunny, like a 2nd season or another movie if the former is asking too much. >_<
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Jan 10, 2018 12:16 AM

Mar 2012
Ivy said:
Totally forgot that I haven't watched this movie yet even if I've seen the series and the 1st movie a while back.

Anyway, I would've thought this movie would somehow resolve (or at least mention) Ouroboros. But even if it didn't, I still thoroughly enjoyed watching this. I may just be biased though... I'm happy just seeing anything of Tiger & Bunny again. I'm just a bit 50-50 in regards to the changes this movie made especially image-wise. Dragon Kid looks completely like a boy in this movie despite just being tomboyish in the series. Also not a fan of Tiger and Barnaby's hair. ._.

Other than that, I really liked the movie over all. The story was good, as was the execution. I'm still wishing for more Tiger & Bunny, like a 2nd season or another movie if the former is asking too much. >_<
Barnaby's hair was ridiculous and I also agree on Dragon Kid. I like that Tiger's hair was made more subdued. my gripe is that Barnaby and Tiger seemed really distant. Barnaby wasn't too tsundere or anything but he didn't seem too passionate on being partnered with Tiger in first league again. That felt odd like they aren't as close as they were at the end of the TV series and the side specials.
Apr 8, 2020 8:40 PM

Jan 2013
Where can I watch this?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2020 2:41 AM

Mar 2010
Fun movie, I am looking forward to the new series in a few years. I thought Ryan was a villain but glad he wasn't.

I hope that boss gets what is coming to him and the poor secretary gets justice.

Kotetsu and Bunny partners once again made me very happy.
Aug 21, 2020 10:03 PM
Oct 2019
This was good, 7/10. It started out strongly but it lost me some once that crazy robot monster thing appeared in the latter half (or third). That thing was just too dumb for me, and the fight against it was way too drawn out.

Sort of like the tv series, there was solid growth by several characters. There was better dialogue and humor (than the first movie). And there were some emotional scenes as well.

Nice seeing what they did with Fire Emblem, giving some strength to LGBT. As for Lunatic, I just didn't think he was used well at all. Essentially had no impact on the movie, and even if he didn't appear at all, nothing would've changed. Anyone know why they spent MULTIPLE scenes discussing a Kaede poem but only 10 seconds mentioning her NEXT abilities? What a waste not to advance her character at all. And - *sigh* - no shenanigans between tiger and blue rose (assuming she's already graduated high school).

Was that cat lady in the beginning the same lady that was on the bridge in the first movie? When rose, tiger and bunny were initially chasing that "switcheroo" guy?

No ouroborous, either, which is disappointing.
Jul 6, 2021 12:30 AM

May 2019
Holy cow, the Dragon Kid's glow up is just amazing! TT I thought that she'd get more girly if anything, but she looks so tomboyish now, totally love it!!
Sep 13, 2021 8:39 AM

Oct 2014
I definitely didn't expect this to be the first anime I've ever seen spend so much time addressing the trials and tribulations of being gay or transgender lmao
They genuinely did a pretty good job though, I really liked the visual representations of some embarrassing moments from Nathan's past and how he felt about himself.

There's not much to say about the rest of the show it was just another episode of Tiger & Bunny with some outstanding animation thrown in at times. Some of the CGI scenes were particularly fantastic ^^
Feb 10, 2023 1:15 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Interesting film, when Tiger becomes the centre of attention in a vengeance plot!!!

6/10

kekeke

More topics from this board

» Too much Shonen like

Barry_Allen_14 - Aug 14, 2021

0 by Barry_Allen_14 »»
Aug 14, 2021 1:42 AM

» What is the name of song at the beginning of the movie?

Mucid01 - Apr 21, 2021

0 by Mucid01 »»
Apr 21, 2021 6:11 PM

» Possible Season 2 announcement after this movie?

Xinception - Jan 24, 2014

6 by Ljw »»
Apr 30, 2020 1:42 PM

» The BD/DVD will come out on the 4th of July.

rederoin - Mar 19, 2014

1 by haruko_chiya »»
Jun 9, 2014 3:34 PM

» Stream?

TornRamos - Feb 12, 2014

1 by JizzyHitler »»
Feb 17, 2014 3:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.