Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 8, 2014 1:19 PM

Nov 2011
Congratulations! Sawashiro-san is one of my favorite female seiyuus. c:
「喜びも悲しみもあなたさえ五等分なんです!」

Jun 8, 2014 1:22 PM

Nov 2010
Sakana-san said:
So her Birthday will be also her wedding anniversary... cool.

Congratulations to her.

If she gets divorced, her birthdays are gonna be pretty awkward.
Jun 8, 2014 1:44 PM

Aug 2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. :___(
Jun 8, 2014 1:47 PM

Oct 2009
Congratulations. Hopefully this doesn't affect her job
Jun 8, 2014 1:50 PM

Oct 2011
Exkalamity said:
Sakana-san said:
So her Birthday will be also her wedding anniversary... cool.

Congratulations to her.

If she gets divorced, her birthdays are gonna be pretty awkward.

lol that thought crossed my mind too. Hope we don't jinx her XD
Jun 8, 2014 2:03 PM

Apr 2009
Lindle said:

If you get this joke you are officially cool.

I am sure
will treat her well.

geralt said:
Nidhoeggr said:
Nice.

Now watch her "fanclub" disband within 2 months and her not getting any more big roles because of the purity complex Japanese otaku have...

Has stuff like this ever happened? If so, just wow...

As other have said married female voice actors do often not only prefer to invest more time into their relationship, but are also way less attractive for bigger roles as - sadly - a lot of these creepy fans who also supoort idol careers, etc. like to believe that their idol is a pure maiden. If she is married "you" can't have her anymore and therefore the "fans" quickly switch to the next pure girl to idolize.
Aya Hirona is an extreme example that illustrates parts of this trend without being married (she just had sex with a few guys), but I vaguely remember various VAs whose fanclubs disbanded within a year after she announced a marriage.
Wasn't it Tanaka Rie who lost her fanclub pretty soon after she annoucned her marriage/engagement?

Edit: Yes, it was.
NidhoeggrJun 8, 2014 2:27 PM
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Jun 8, 2014 2:25 PM

Nov 2008
Nidhoeggr said:
Lindle said:

If you get this joke you are officially cool.

I am sure
will treat her well.

geralt said:

Has stuff like this ever happened? If so, just wow...

As other have said married female voice actors do often not only prefer to invest more time into their relationship, but are also way less attractive for bigger roles as - sadly - a lot of these creepy fans who also supoort idol careers, etc. like to believe that their idol is a pure maiden. If she is married "you" can't have her anymore and therefore the "fans" quickly switch to the next pure girl to idolize.
Aya Hirona is an extreme example that illustrates parts of this trend without being married (she just had sex with a few guys), but I vaguely remember various VAs whose fanclubs disbanded within a year after she announced a marriage.
Wasn't it Tanaka Rie who lost her fanclub pretty soon after she annoucned her marriage/engagement?

Which is disgusting, the Otaku who do this should be forced to apologize to said idol on national TV. An idol is as good as their talent whither it's singing, acting, voice acting, even modeling, it has nothing to do if an idol is married, dating, or not. True fans of an idol respect the wishes of said idol and appreciate them for whatever talent or talents they have. The otaku who throw their favorite idols under the bus just for the false believes of purity are not true fans.

Jun 8, 2014 2:26 PM

Mar 2014
And now it's official: she is impure!
Jun 8, 2014 2:34 PM

Jul 2013
Ew now I have to remove her from my favourites

Congrats to her
Jun 8, 2014 2:34 PM

Apr 2009
Hoppy said:
Nidhoeggr said:

I am sure
will treat her well.

Which is disgusting, the Otaku who do this should be forced to apologize to said idol on national TV. An idol is as good as their talent whither it's singing, acting, voice acting, even modeling, it has nothing to do if an idol is married, dating, or not. True fans of an idol respect the wishes of said idol and appreciate them for whatever talent or talents they have. The otaku who throw their favorite idols under the bus just for the false believes of purity are not true fans.

Obviously, it just shows that some otaku have lost any common sense and imho these type of people are harming the entire industry. It's not only VAs: The girls in SoL series, fan favourites in bigger shows, etc. - a lot of examples can be foudn where otaku got severely mad when "their girl" could not win, was "impure" after certain actions, etc.
The entire trend is horrible.

...Btw, does this mean she will not voice Jolyne once the Jojo anime reaches Stone Ocean? Oh god, please do not let this be true. She was perfect for her ;_;
NidhoeggrJun 8, 2014 2:41 PM
Jun 8, 2014 2:46 PM

Oct 2011
^
Wow is that for real?
I just thought the fans would be sad maybe because the VA will be less active.
Now I can't help but to think of them as a bunch of retards :p
Jun 8, 2014 2:55 PM

Sep 2009
Nidhoeggr said:
...Btw, does this mean she will not voice Jolyne once the Jojo anime reaches Stone Ocean? Oh god, please do not let this be true. She was perfect for her ;_;
Oh dear god no.

I swear to god, if this happens, I will rage angrily on the internet for several days without ever shutting up about it, but at the end of the day not actually do anything of consequence.

Seriously though Miyuki Sawashiro as Jolyne is like 90% of the reason I want to see Stone Ocean animated. I know they've replaced a lot of ASB's voice cast already, but still.
Jun 8, 2014 2:58 PM

Apr 2009
Mocha96 said:
^
Wow is that for real?
I just thought the fans would be sad maybe because the VA will be less active.
Now I can't help but to think of them as a bunch of retards :p

In a fandom where people throw all their merch for a single franchise away because "best girl didn't win" and where people get REALLY upset about a fictional characters' virginity, this assumption might be correct.

Lindle said:
Nidhoeggr said:
Oh dear god no.

I swear to god, if this happens, I will rage angrily on the internet for several days without ever shutting up about it, but at the end of the day not actually do anything of consequence.

Seriously though Miyuki Sawashiro as Jolyne is like 90% of the reason I want to see Stone Ocean animated. I know they've replaced a lot of ASB's voice cast already, but still.

I agree, she is amazing as Jolyne. I would be pretty mad if they changed a lot of the DUWANG VAs as well, though. Okuyasu is 10/10 imho.
NidhoeggrJun 8, 2014 3:01 PM
Jun 8, 2014 3:15 PM

Nov 2008
Nidhoeggr said:
Hoppy said:

Obviously, it just shows that some otaku have lost any common sense and imho these type of people are harming the entire industry. It's not only VAs: The girls in SoL series, fan favourites in bigger shows, etc. - a lot of examples can be foudn where otaku got severely mad when "their girl" could not win, was "impure" after certain actions, etc.
The entire trend is horrible.

I fear for Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls

Jun 8, 2014 3:48 PM

Nov 2009
What a lucky guy.

I hope she doesn't quit because of this.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2014 3:53 PM

May 2009
Congratulations to her and her new husband!

...I hope the inevitable backlash isn't too harsh. She will always be one of my favorite female seiyuu.
: : Anime : : Manga : :
: : Translation Blog : :
Jun 8, 2014 3:59 PM

Feb 2012
Damn people going in hard here lol.

Anyway congratz to her, she was one of my favorite female VA from the start.
Jun 8, 2014 4:12 PM

Sep 2009
IT JUST FUCKING DAWNED ON ME

THIS IS WHY HANNAH MONTANA HANAMONOGATARI GOT DELAYED
Jun 8, 2014 4:23 PM

Dec 2007
Congrats! Wish you all the best!
Jun 8, 2014 4:29 PM

Jul 2010
Celty... Wonder if she found her head before getting married.
Jun 8, 2014 4:29 PM

Nov 2013
I just had a sudden spurt of happiness.
@.@ great news.
Jun 8, 2014 5:03 PM

Oct 2011
Congrats. Hope she continues to voice act!!!!
Jun 8, 2014 5:29 PM

Apr 2013
why is this news?
cool..
Jun 8, 2014 5:38 PM

Jul 2013
Congratulations to her ^_^/
Jun 8, 2014 5:57 PM

Nov 2007
I dunno what's going on with "normal man" probably because tusbasa's news got modified, but I want to congratulate her. She has one of the most catchy voices in anime and I find it quite sexy.

I wish her a wonderful life with her husband and hope that she continues to give awesome voices for many years to come.*

*that moment when you find that something nice happened to people you like. :)
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 8, 2014 6:18 PM
Oct 2012
wow, omedeto.
after watching bakuman i feel exited if a seiyuu marry someone that related to anime/manga.
Jun 8, 2014 6:56 PM

Mar 2013
Sourire said:
why is this news?
cool..

Because the news team is comprised of sadists that want to rub other peoples happiness and non-loneliness in our faces.
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Jun 8, 2014 7:19 PM

Feb 2010
Congrats to her!!
Jun 8, 2014 7:30 PM

Feb 2013
Congratulations to my favorite woman.

Jun 8, 2014 8:05 PM

Mar 2013
Congratulations Miyuki-san! ^^
Jun 8, 2014 8:34 PM

Mar 2012
Jun 8, 2014 9:28 PM

Sep 2009
People, you're missing one vital point here. Seiyuu's like Rie Tanaka or Aya Hirano had huge otaku-oriented image. So their personal life had quite radical reactions from otaku. While Chiwa Saito or Maaya Sakamoto for example married without any problem(they didn't get any significant otaku rage nor it influenced their workload) and Miyuki fits more to their category. She never promoted herself as some sort of idol. Damn, even Akiko Hasegawa's marriage didn't have any significant bad impact despite huge Idolmaster fanbase. So it depends.
Jun 8, 2014 10:13 PM

Feb 2014
SeibaaHomu said:

Nice kind of reaction you got there,SeibaaHomu...
------
So Dead Master got married,, -SIGH-

✿ King of the Night ✿
Jun 8, 2014 10:41 PM

Jan 2011
I recognise her as the voice of the rapist necrophiliac kid.
Jun 8, 2014 10:49 PM

Aug 2013
Congrats to her ^^ I'm sure she won't lose jobs because of this (hopefully) since she's such an awesome VA with a unique voice. Maybe when someone can finally emulate her voice...yeah I doubt that.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jun 8, 2014 10:51 PM

Jun 2010
Congratulations! One of the best voices in the Anime industry. I actually thought she's younger than 29 before I saw this news lol.
Jun 8, 2014 11:07 PM

Oct 2011
Best wishes to her! :3
Jun 8, 2014 11:50 PM

Jul 2011
Someone tell me it's Mutta!

Congratulations! :D
MirorinJun 8, 2014 11:59 PM
Jun 8, 2014 11:54 PM

Jun 2009
I don't think she'll lose many fans.

She's not "that" kind of idol VA I think.

DGemu said:
I just had a sudden spurt of happiness.

Same... I don't know why though
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2014 12:13 AM

May 2014
Congrats on getting married :)..<3

when a seiyuu gets married feels like their roles . get married as well xD

Izuna-tan(NoGameNoLife) got married xD
Jun 9, 2014 12:27 AM

May 2011
Wish you best luck, miyukichi!
Jun 9, 2014 1:14 AM

Jul 2012
Congrats even if we are like 7 days late lol.
i'm looking forward to her role as Shino in SAO II.

I painted my teary face with a disguised smile[COLOR=#ff3333] and pretended it was a cry out of joy.[/COLOR]

Jun 9, 2014 1:35 AM

Oct 2009
Noooooo that sexy voice belongs to a normal man now T_T

Well congrats..*sob*
Jun 9, 2014 1:49 AM

Aug 2013
Congratulation! One of my fav seiyuu all the time!

jayss said:
Lol, ''to a normal man''. What's wrong with the abnormal ones?
Hahaha lol i laughed when i read it too
*insert philosophical quote here*
Jun 9, 2014 2:09 AM

Aug 2012
Congratz
Jun 9, 2014 2:48 AM

Aug 2013
Normal man â nice lol moment.
Anyways.. congratulations omedeto'. XD
Jun 9, 2014 4:13 AM
Feb 2012
Dang, I'm too late.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jun 9, 2014 5:42 AM

Jul 2013
that dude better not ruin her goddess-like voice.. anyway congrats!
Jun 9, 2014 6:51 AM

Jun 2013
Congratulations to you and your partner. :)
Jun 9, 2014 7:04 AM

Oct 2012
Noooooo xD
Congratz!! Omedetou!!
May you both lead a happy life (Is this the right words?)

That man must be the happiest man alive xD
"Signature removed"
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
1 hour ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 6 hours ago

4 by yamiyugi101 »»
2 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
4 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
5 hours ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

28 by infanf »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.