Forum Settings
Forums

If you could erase your memory just to experience one Anime again fresh...

New
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 7, 2014 3:00 AM
Dec 2013
Clannad: after story so that I can cry all over again.
May 7, 2014 3:15 AM

Feb 2014
I would propably watch FMAB again.. I absolutely love it!
Or Katanagatari, so I could see it from the beginning again, and wouldnt know how it ended.
May 7, 2014 3:46 AM

May 2014
I would probably pick ef: a tale of memories and ef: a tale of melodies. I remember being so intrigued and invested in the story and I would like to experience how to felt when I finished melodies again. It was such an intense, enlightened feeling and I cried so much!
May 7, 2014 3:51 AM

Apr 2012
Revetia said:
I would probably pick ef: a tale of memories and ef: a tale of melodies. I remember being so intrigued and invested in the story and I would like to experience how to felt when I finished melodies again. It was such an intense, enlightened feeling and I cried so much!
I actually have a terrible story about that. In 2012 I went to Basic Training for the Army and I decided to watch one short series before leaving. I grinded through memories the night before I shipped off and halfway to my destination I found out there was a second season. Keep in mind you can't have electronics for over three months where I went. I have no idea how I didn't see there was a second season.
HieiTrafalgarLaw said:
Anime is the reason why I live.
This is what every first comment should be like.
May 7, 2014 3:54 AM

Apr 2014
every tin
or f me had 2 choose one den....
Lain Experiments.
or smth
Whats That? You think my username is Pretty?! Me too!!....... until I found out it was the name of a JAV actress whom I dont even know.
May 7, 2014 3:58 AM

Feb 2013
School days, i know it sucks

but the first thing l saw was the ending and l would like to watch it again but without knowing how it ends just to give me the surprise

May 7, 2014 3:59 AM

Apr 2012
badwolf45f said:

but the first thing l saw was the ending and l would like to watch it again but without knowing how it ends just to give me the surprise
That ending shocked me more than anything I have seen.
HieiTrafalgarLaw said:
May 7, 2014 4:09 AM

Mar 2014
Colbyrules8 said:
badwolf45f said:

I've YouTubed the ending untranslated. Only got up from episode 3 to 4 yesterday, and I knew the usefulness of MAL by that moment.
May 7, 2014 4:12 AM

Apr 2012
Tsun_Pooka said:
Colbyrules8 said:
badwolf45f said:

I've YouTubed the ending untranslated. Only got up from episode 3 to 4 yesterday, and I knew the usefulness of MAL by that moment.
Most people think the show is shit, but that ending gets me every time. I actually sat there in awe for like ten minutes then I started to laugh.
HieiTrafalgarLaw said:
May 7, 2014 4:18 AM

Mar 2014
Colbyrules8 said:
Tsun_Pooka said:
Colbyrules8 said:
badwolf45f said:

Most people think the show is shit, but that ending gets me every time. I actually sat there in awe for like ten minutes then I started to laugh.

Well, this ending makes me want to read the visual novel, but I need to play it on my Android... If I find a way... And if I kill the exams.

More endings will wait!
May 7, 2014 6:16 AM

Oct 2013
Ookami to Koushinryou (Spice and Wolf).

Just completed this Anime series only recently, and, well... I've just fallen in love with it, I don't believe I've fallen for an Anime this strongly before. Not to mention that it pisses me of every time I think about it, just because it didn't go the way I expected it to end xD
May 7, 2014 6:43 AM

May 2014
Colbyrules8 said:
Revetia said:
I actually have a terrible story about that. In 2012 I went to Basic Training for the Army and I decided to watch one short series before leaving. I grinded through memories the night before I shipped off and halfway to my destination I found out there was a second season. Keep in mind you can't have electronics for over three months where I went. I have no idea how I didn't see there was a second season.

That's awful! Right after finishing memories I rushed to melodies (which in my opinion had a more interesting story). I can't imagine not being able to watch it for 3 months, especially since at the end of the first one you were probably left wondering, 'why in the hell was Yuuko's existence never explained to me?' xD
May 7, 2014 7:16 AM
Aug 2013
Good anime is better at the second viewing anyway. I'd rather clean my memory of shitty anime I watched.
May 7, 2014 7:21 AM

Jan 2014
I guess all the titles I rated 10 because they were a pure joy to watch/read.
The writer who penned Clashing Feelings. You can buy the light novel on Amazon.
May 7, 2014 7:25 AM

Sep 2011
definitely gintama, the take off is trying to get past the shitty start but the fun i had with that series n its first watch was unmatched by any other, i always loved waiting to see what the show had up its sleeve just around the corner and loved being constantly surprised by where the show would go, one episode im watching people fighting in a virutal reality, the next im watching the characters trying to hijack the show from the main character and seeing what the show would be like with them as mc's. there was s much variety in just this single show and i miss that feeling of excitement from just waiting to see whats next

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 7, 2014 7:47 AM

Jan 2013
Revolutionary Girl Utena.
It would be fun to solve those symbolisms all over again.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

May 7, 2014 7:49 AM

Mar 2011
This is a really tough question, maybe Great Teacher Onizuka because I got the most range and emotions from watching that show even after multiple times
Especially this scene

gets me every time

I don't know if I could pick just that one though
Death note, FLCL, Gurren Lagann, Martian Successor Nadesico and many more are good candidates
May 7, 2014 7:56 AM

Feb 2013
Can't decide between Clannad,Death note and Steins;gate! Probably steins;gate!
May 7, 2014 8:10 AM

Nov 2011
Hmm....
I'd say ef - a tale of memories/melodies. I mean, I still get all of the emotional value in Ergo Proxy, NHK, FLCL, and Madoka just fine.

Can I just forget Saikano and not watch it again? xD
May 7, 2014 8:45 AM

Jun 2013
Fullmetal Alchemist; Brotherhood. The best anime I've seen, so definetely this one.
May 7, 2014 10:34 AM

Feb 2014
hmmmmm, probably most of the amazing concept ones.
May 7, 2014 11:10 AM

Jun 2011
JizzyHitler said:
definitely gintama, the take off is trying to get past the shitty start but the fun i had with that series n its first watch was unmatched by any other, i always loved waiting to see what the show had up its sleeve just around the corner and loved being constantly surprised by where the show would go, one episode im watching people fighting in a virutal reality, the next im watching the characters trying to hijack the show from the main character and seeing what the show would be like with them as mc's. there was s much variety in just this single show and i miss that feeling of excitement from just waiting to see whats next

This. I couldn't have said it better myself.

May 7, 2014 11:14 AM

Mar 2012
Anything with good unexpected plot twists - probably Durarara!! or something episodic like Natsume Yuujinchou.
May 7, 2014 11:30 AM

Dec 2008
One Piece or Hunter x Hunter 2011. The fact that they're both long just makes the experience better.

May 7, 2014 12:13 PM

Nov 2010
clannad (as) or madoka magica :D

for the cliché reason i just want to get the same feeling i had when i first watched them (not knowing what was comming) planning on rewatching madoka (third time now) with a group of friends with some beer and stuff on big screen... still gona be awsome but i allready know what's going to happen :(

but hey, it's still an awsome show :D

oh or school days :D (without some douchebag spoiling the ending when i was watching ep 10) me sitting there thinking
and some flipping idiot started talking to me telling me to drop it becaus blah blah blah shit ending blah blah... to this day i still want to meet that man in person and punch him in the face! :( i liked school days AND how it ended.
May 7, 2014 12:37 PM
Jul 2018
I can erase my memory at will and not remember a damn thing.

The problem is I do it without knowing and now I don't know a damn thing anymore.

So I can forget Gurren Lagann entirely and enjoy it over and over again.
May 7, 2014 12:39 PM

Nov 2013
Clannad because I was partially spoiled the first time around.
I want to do it again without fuck ups.

I can see you

May 7, 2014 2:21 PM

May 2013
NANA, because it was the first anime I ever watched :P
May 7, 2014 3:14 PM
Jan 2014
Steins;Gate again, because its my favorite anime.
May 7, 2014 3:41 PM

Sep 2011
Narushisto20 said:
Anything with good unexpected plot twists - probably Durarara!! or something episodic like Natsume Yuujinchou.

This might be odd, but with the recent rewatch, I liked the series FAR MORE Than I had before, know that I know most of the plot points.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
May 7, 2014 3:52 PM
May 2014
OMG I have way to many I will just list three:

1. Guilty Clown (That anime is just so touching)
2. Attack on Titian or Sword art Online
3. Date a live
May 7, 2014 3:55 PM

Nov 2010
JizzyHitler said:
It's still good when rewatching and the start isn't so bad either. I've rewatched it 8 times and I feel the same during every rewatch, it never gets old. Very high rewatch value.
May 7, 2014 3:59 PM

Mar 2014
JQinny said:

3. Date a live

That mistake somehow makes me actually want to watch Guilty Crown now.
May 7, 2014 4:07 PM

Sep 2011
JQinny said:

3. Date a live

Guilty Crown? LOL, people actually thought it was good? Date a Live too?

You can find an Anime that's the same as DAL just about every season, probably more than 1.
May 7, 2014 4:17 PM

Apr 2012
GodlyKyon said:
JQinny said:

3. Date a live

You can find an Anime that's the same as DAL just about every season, probably more than 1.
Guilty Crown seems to have a large following outside of this website. Almost any video about GC on Youtube is extremely popular and people worship it in the comment section.
HieiTrafalgarLaw said:
May 7, 2014 4:21 PM

Sep 2011
Colbyrules8 said:
GodlyKyon said:
JQinny said:

3. Date a live

Guilty Crown seems to have a large following outside of this website. Almost any video about GC on Youtube is extremely popular and people worship it in the comment section.

Man... Have people been seduced by it's hype? Or is it that's the entrance-show reaction? People who compare it to Code Geass should really open their eyes.

GC did have excellent Soundtrack though.
May 7, 2014 4:46 PM

Apr 2012
GodlyKyon said:
Colbyrules8 said:
GodlyKyon said:
JQinny said:

3. Date a live

Man... Have people been seduced by it's hype? Or is it that's the entrance-show reaction? People who compare it to Code Geass should really open their eyes.

GC did have excellent Soundtrack though.
I guess they have. You see it all over outside of dedicated websites to anime. Click on a random SAO video and you'll see dozens of people commenting with SAO avatars worshiping the series. Doesn't bother me though. I haven't watched GC, but I have played the soundtrack and it has to be among the best out there.
HieiTrafalgarLaw said:
May 7, 2014 9:18 PM

Aug 2012
Attack on Titan and Death note, suspense and thrilling throughout the series.
May 7, 2014 9:36 PM

Dec 2013
From the little I've seen so far, definitely these:

Nana
Kenshin T&B
GITS: SAC
Pale Cocoon
Ergo Proxy (1st ten)
SAO--I'd like to erase my memory period lol

Either because they included great scripts, animation, characters, emotional impact, mystery, or all of the above. All re-watchable, but nothing beats that first view.
DouluoMay 7, 2014 9:39 PM
May 7, 2014 9:37 PM

Jan 2009
Gurren Lagann because its a very mood uplifting series
May 7, 2014 9:38 PM

Nov 2007
Shingeki no Kyojin. That thrill was wonderful. (:
May 7, 2014 9:47 PM

Apr 2012
Mikaaa said:
I think it would have been a lot better if I didn't stream it week by week and waited for it to be completed so I could grind through it.
HieiTrafalgarLaw said:
May 7, 2014 9:50 PM

Nov 2007
ClannadQs said:
Mikaaa said:
I think it would have been a lot better if I didn't stream it week by week and waited for it to be completed so I could grind through it.

I totally get that! I actually like how I got into the anime after every episode was aired. The excitement just kept building up!
May 7, 2014 10:06 PM

Mar 2007
ClannadQs said:
yhunata said:
None. I don't see the point.
Haha, someone always has to be different.

I will say none as well...I don't want to forget about Legend of the Galactic Heroes or Natsume Youjinchou, my 2 most loved series.
May 7, 2014 11:39 PM

Dec 2011
Cupquake said:
Elfen Lied. i'd be interested to see if I still would like it since a lot of people seem to think that it's shit.

Elfen Lied was my first anime, I'd like to see what I'd think of it now that I've seen a lot of anime.
May 8, 2014 12:13 AM

Apr 2012
DarChronicle said:
Cupquake said:
Elfen Lied. i'd be interested to see if I still would like it since a lot of people seem to think that it's shit.

Elfen Lied was my first anime, I'd like to see what I'd think of it now that I've seen a lot of anime.
Same with Claymore.
HieiTrafalgarLaw said:
May 8, 2014 5:44 AM

May 2013
Fairy tail and One Piece. I love the excitement I feel when I start a popualr seria <3
May 8, 2014 6:18 AM

Jul 2013
FMA: Brotherhood gave me a good ride.
May 8, 2014 1:11 PM

Jan 2008
Probably all my ten-rated anime. More specifically, I want to re-experience Monster, Serial Experiments Lain, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Kara No Kyoukai, Anohana and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.
May 8, 2014 2:54 PM

Sep 2011
Thread Cleaned

Don't just list the anime please. The OP clearly asked for a reason(s) on why. Listing is considered spam.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Would you be surprised if someone said your favorite anime was the greatest anime of all time? ( 1 2 )

MeanMrMusician - Mar 28

57 by shiro-seishun »»
1 minute ago

» Skibidi toilet piece part 2 (the sequel)

Cyborgium - 3 hours ago

3 by Spunkert »»
1 minute ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

221 by PurplePants »»
2 minutes ago

» Is it over for newcomer boomers?

LenRea - Apr 24

30 by LenRea »»
6 minutes ago

» What's an anime that didn't meet your expectations, and what's an anime that exceeded them? ( 1 2 )

JKKH - Jul 18, 2022

65 by luckyrune »»
7 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.