Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2014 3:45 AM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Komajiro and his handset.
Robonyan vs a smelly-inducing Youkai.
Jinmenken finally gets his own movie.
May 29, 2014 4:50 AM

Jul 2010
Nice episode.

I like how the seiyuu's sing together with King Creamsoda in the opening this time.

Youkai Onarazumono, ugliest Youkai yet o.o

Jinmenken tries to break out of jail, follows the bones and ends up in the same prison cell again lol
Hyuga Junpei: “Yeah… I’m confident… Because my teammates will help me out! I can shoot confidently.. because it will be okay even if I miss!”

Kagami Taiga: “I don’t know about being the bad guy or whatever. It’s only in stories where titles like that decide the loser. This is our show. We’re the ones who are writing the script.”
Jun 1, 2014 5:57 AM

Jan 2011
I had to laugh at Jinmenken's American cellmate shouting at him.
Oct 24, 2015 11:43 PM

Aug 2007
Robonyan farting was very bizarre. I ended up telling people about this show just because of this xD

May 30, 2016 1:29 PM

Jul 2013
Cheeksqueak lol. That was funny. He creeped me out at first but not so much after. Robanyan defeated him with a rose smelling fart lol.

Manjimutt escaping Alcatraz prison (he'll have a job as it's no longer a jail lol, so he can get a ferry off now right? it's a tourist attraction lol. I know, it's just a show lol) and then finding all those bones.

Then he ended up back in his cell LOL!!!!
Sep 10, 2016 10:28 AM

May 2009
I'm having trouble standing Jinmenken's stupidty, tbh.
Other than that, I liked the episode
"The weak get washed away by the tides of fate...The strong drink it up."-Godot
Oct 30, 2019 8:33 AM

Sep 2011
Poor Keita, imagine the embarrassment. I laughed when he struck a pose to fart so people wouldn't think it was him, and said "it wasn't me" just like the MitoMEN trio would though. xD Onarazumono was awful, and he didn't look cute or cool at all. Well, at least Robonyan won by making Onarazumono go through the embarrassment himself. And it seems that Jinmenken really is in Alcatraz after his situation got worse because he was called by Keita. lol And I understand Koma-san's feelings, but it would be nice if he were honest when he doesn't know something too. Oh, and I love that Keita, Whisper, Jibanyan, and the others are now singing the "geragera po~" part too, it makes me love the song even more.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkai Watch Episode 15 Discussion

Asuka_10 - Jun 26, 2014

5 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Sep 24, 2023 1:46 PM

Poll: » Youkai Watch Episode 211 Discussion

Fayrin - Mar 7, 2020

1 by RaMPiPOC »»
Jul 26, 2023 8:20 AM

» Any chance for YW to return to the west for the 10th anniversary?

VanVeleca - Mar 28, 2023

3 by ReaperCreeper »»
Jul 5, 2023 12:32 AM

Poll: » Youkai Watch Episode 1 Discussion

ridojiri - Jan 8, 2014

28 by Ashhk »»
May 19, 2021 4:40 AM

Poll: » Youkai Watch Episode 191 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Feb 11, 2020

2 by 3miL »»
Nov 22, 2020 9:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.