Forum Settings
Forums

Professional Wrestling (WWE, TNA, PWG, ROH, NJPW...)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (196) « First ... « 148 149 [150] 151 152 » ... Last »
May 22, 2016 2:22 PM

May 2015

He should be a World Champion by now... What the fuck WWE?! After Barrett, and Sandow, now him?! AND ROMAN REIGNS IS STILL THERE!? WHAT THE FUCK?! THERE'S TONS OF GUYS WHO ARE JOBBERS NOW AND YOU DECIDED TO GO WITH CODY?!

WHY NOT TAKING THE USOS INSTEAD?! OR COLE OR BARON SAXTON OR JBL FOR PETE'S SAKES?! HELL, WHY NOT KEVIN DUNN!?
If God exists, then he should try extending my deadline right now!
~ Kobayashi, Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon - Episode 12
May 22, 2016 3:04 PM

Feb 2015

It's nice to see so many guys not standing for WWE's shit this is now 3 guys who have walked out in a short time if you count Ryback, Cody is defiantly Main event material and he hints that he might have already been offered somewhere else.

A massive fuck you to them 2 head writers no wonder WWE is so shite right now.
CrossfitJesusMay 22, 2016 3:21 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2016 3:36 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
ImTheJuggernaut said:

He should be a World Champion by now... What the fuck WWE?! After Barrett, and Sandow, now him?! AND ROMAN REIGNS IS STILL THERE!? WHAT THE FUCK?! THERE'S TONS OF GUYS WHO ARE JOBBERS NOW AND YOU DECIDED TO GO WITH CODY?!

WHY NOT TAKING THE USOS INSTEAD?! OR COLE OR BARON SAXTON OR JBL FOR PETE'S SAKES?! HELL, WHY NOT KEVIN DUNN!?

I'll miss Cody, I actually liked the feud he had with The Shield.

Face Cody returning at Money in the Bank to win the briefcase, and cashing in later that night after Reigns had retained would have been nice see.

May 22, 2016 4:01 PM
Jul 2018
Always been a fan of Cody so I'm pretty depressed right now. He's a talented guy and should've been a multi World champ if you ask me
May 22, 2016 6:38 PM

Nov 2011
Yes finally, new US champion.

Asylum match going on now.
May 22, 2016 6:42 PM

Feb 2015
This Asylum match feels like a comedy match(Not the good kind) with how bad Dean is and commentary taking the piss out of the match the highlight has been Cole saying "Fuck" he can't be trusted Vince bring in Ranallo.

Jesus why is this match still going on fuck me.

THANKFULLY It's over worst match of the year in WWE atleast by upper midcarders the barb wire didn't even have any barb in it was just wire.
CrossfitJesusMay 22, 2016 6:58 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2016 7:14 PM

Nov 2011
Yeah I was hoping form ore than just thumbtacks lol

At least Dean Ambrose got the win. He really needed that.
May 22, 2016 7:18 PM

Nov 2011
Charlotte retains. Kinda figured but the part about Dana Brooke coming out dressed as "Ric Flair"....just a weird way of booking.
May 22, 2016 7:44 PM

Feb 2015
The you still suck chants are hilarious that Razor edge should be his finisher much cooler than a spear especially since no one does it nearly as good as Rhyno or Goldberg.
May 22, 2016 7:51 PM

Nov 2011
Geez, Roman Reigns kicking out of two Styles Clashes tonight - one normal and one onto steel chair.

And damn it, he wins...
Good match overall though.

Thank goodness Seth Rollins is back.
May 22, 2016 7:51 PM

Feb 2015
Styles Clash just got buried even on the chair still can't get the 3 count kek.
May 22, 2016 7:59 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
HE'S BACK!!!

I wonder if we'll get a triple threat at the next PPV. Seth vs Reigns vs Styles although maybe it's still too early for Seth to fully wrestle. I thought he'd be back by June.

PPV wise I really only watched the 1st match and main event. The Asylum match was ok, a bit too gimmicky and lacking of intensity when compared to other cage matches.

Jul 2014
missed the ppv. but so good to hear that Rollins is back :DD
Jul 2018
Styles eats finishers and kicks out: No one cares.

Reigns eats finishers and kicks out: Everybody loses their minds

But that's none of my business tho, it was fantastic match but...

SETH ROLLINS IS BACK BITCHES
May 22, 2016 8:01 PM

Feb 2015
LovelyHikari said:
HE'S BACK!!!

I wonder if we'll get a triple threat at the next PPV. Seth vs Reigns vs Styles although maybe it's still too early for Seth to fully wrestle.

Styles is to much of a geek for another title shot.
May 22, 2016 8:02 PM

Feb 2013
The prodigal son has returned.

I mean Seth Rollins, not me.
May 22, 2016 8:07 PM

Feb 2015
Swoope said:
Styles eats finishers and kicks out: No one cares.

Reigns eats finishers and kicks out: Everybody loses their minds

I am pretty sure AJ never even kicked out of 1 spear.
May 22, 2016 8:10 PM
Mar 2012
The IC title match and the world heavyweight title match were great, the others, meh.

Ambrose with the worst match. It's sad that he just can never deliver after all the build up he have troughout the month. They always make you think that it's gonna be hell on earth and then it's a whole lot of nothing.

Good thing that Rusev have a title once again, rip Kalisto's back.

The IC match was alot of fun to watch even tough I am a bit disapointed in the Miz retaining. I wanted KO to win, even tough like everyone I pretty much tought that Cesaro would get a shot. Now I am hoping for KO to go back trying to get the USA title, since they stoped making Rusev look like a wuss, KO vs Rusev could be nice.

The main event was good, people will complaint about Reigns again but we all knew AJ will never get the title. For those who still have hope, just rewatch the match and think what could have AJ done more to win. Reings kicks out of a double style clash, boot of doom and several chair shot. Thats pretty much Vince telling you he will never win.

Thank god for Rollins tough! Slight disapointment.. still with the pedigree. Why?
May 22, 2016 8:14 PM

Feb 2015
Ratings
Corbin vs Ziggler- **
Anderson & Gallows vs Uso's- **1/2
Kalisto vs Rusev - **1/4
New Day vs Vaudevillains - **3/4
Miz vs Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn vs Cesaro - ***3/4
Dean Ambrose vs Chris Jericho - *
Natalya vs Charlotte - **
Reigns vs AJ Styles - ***1/4
May 22, 2016 8:17 PM
Jul 2018
Welp, watch Styles' slowly descend down the path of pointless six man matches, short lived feuds and midcard obscurity. There's no chance he's getting another title match, the best possible scenario is a feud with Rusev for the US title
May 22, 2016 8:20 PM

Nov 2011
The best chance for Aj Styles to remain relevant imo is for him to get involved with the IC title picture and have him hold it for a long time.

I doubt triple threat match is happening.
May 22, 2016 8:24 PM

Oct 2013
Pretty average event, at least Rollins is finally back :D!
May 22, 2016 8:29 PM

Nov 2011
CrossfitJesus said:
Ratings
Corbin vs Ziggler- **
Anderson & Gallows vs Uso's- **1/2
Kalisto vs Rusev - **1/4
New Day vs Vaudevillains - **3/4
Miz vs Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn vs Cesaro - ***3/4
Dean Ambrose vs Chris Jericho - *
Natalya vs Charlotte - **
Reigns vs AJ Styles - ***1/4

I missed the IC title match, need to watch that soon. Sounds like highlight of the night.
May 22, 2016 8:51 PM

Feb 2013
The IC match was awesome. Anyone who watched it knew there was no way it was going to be topped. Blew the main event out of the water IMO. I think it's good that Miz retained because the longer he does (as long as it's not too long) it will continue to add to the title's value when it finally falls to someone who needs it.

Sadly it was followed by an extremely lackluster Ambrose v Jericho that was all about the giggles and shock value. I think the most interesting part of the whole match was finding out that Dean is fluent in the Nunchaku. Then a Women's title match that could have been so much better than it was considering that some of the RAW encounters between them were way better in comparison.

Reigns v Styles...not a good match, not a bad match and definitely not the match...but I'll look past it all now that The Man is back to hopefully put "The Guy" in his place.

Oh, and I'm not the only one who noticed that giant zit on Big E's face, was I?
NTADMay 22, 2016 8:55 PM
May 23, 2016 11:14 AM
Mar 2012
The IC match was the best of the night, I do agree on that, but you can't say that the main event was not a good match.

The only reason that it was not that much enjoyable is because we all knew out it would turn out with the Club coming in, then the Usos and then Reings winning. In the end that is not Reigns or AJ's fault if WWE never want to do something unpredictable, when you watch the match forgeting about the future outcome it was an enjoyable match. There was alot more good then bad in it and the fact that people chanted ''You stilll suck'' a couple of times shown it.

My theory of Rollins coming back came true wich is great, but I wish he would've done more. I wanted him to cost the title to Reigns and then say on Raw that he did it so he could get a shot at his title again against an easier oponent and say that he just did what he always did wich is use his brain and etc.. AJ vs Rollins would be a great match.

Also it was funny how Rollins was cheered like that yesterday when we all ''hated'' him before. That just show how much he was needed back and how good of a heel he was, hopefully he stay heel.
May 23, 2016 11:30 AM

Aug 2013
Just finished watching Extreme Rules and..

SWEET BABY JESUS HE'S BACK,SETH FUCKING ROLLINS IS BACK.

Other highlights,Rusev won the US title and the IC match.

The IC was superb,I'm not mad that the Miz won but I wanted Cesaro to win.
The Asylum Match was boring and it dragged for too long,I'm glad they used the thumbtacks though.

The Main Event was good Reigns actually was nice but FUCKING HELL he kicked out of two Style Clashes,Boot of Doom and won with a spear(to be fair he speared him on the outside too,but it didn't count for me).Also it seemed to me that he won like a heel,sure the Club interfered but the Usos had more impact in the outcome of the match. I'm sad because I'm pretty sure AJ will not get another title shot and he is definitely a main eventer imo.

Decent show.

NTAD said:

Oh, and I'm not the only one who noticed that giant zit on Big E's face, was I?
It was quite big not to notice man hahaha
May 23, 2016 11:33 AM

Aug 2013
Dante04 said:
\
Also it was funny how Rollins was cheered like that yesterday when we all ''hated'' him before. That just show how much he was needed back and how good of a heel he was, hopefully he stay heel.

I never "hated" him tbh,they way he won sometimes irked me.

Unlike you I want him to be a face.
May 23, 2016 12:15 PM

Nov 2011
fuckin Seth has gotten bigger.....all that crossfit
SWFC

We're all Wednesday arent we?
May 23, 2016 12:32 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013

And the releases don't stop. Is the Rabbit still with WWE?

Well not like he made an impact.

May 23, 2016 3:32 PM

Feb 2015
Dave Meltzer noted that despite being released by WWE, Rhodes is still being held to his WWE contract and the split is "not amicable." Meltzer said that WWE is "kind of putting the screws to him," and that since Rhodes quit, they are trying to make it hard for him contractually to do anything for other wrestling companies.

This is such a fucking pathetic company I am really detesting WWE another case of WWE being vile petty fucks they don't even want him the head writers won't even give him the time of day and Triple H was giving him the bullshit know your role speech they just don't like that he thought better than himself and it's just disrespectful to Cody after he was being so professional about leaving them it's also disrespectful towards The Dream who they spend time "honoring" I hope he shits on them more and sues them like Raven. Really hope WWE die out however unlikely that is.
May 23, 2016 3:44 PM

Aug 2013
I'm not suprised at how WWE is handling this matter. Ungratefull,self-centered bastards
May 23, 2016 4:14 PM

Feb 2015
earnshaw30 said:
fuckin Seth has gotten bigger.....all that crossfit

If Roman keeps slimming down Seth is going to be bigger than him at this rate, Seth was fucking swole.
May 23, 2016 4:50 PM
Jul 2018
MITB qualifiers tonight.

I'm guessing Dean wins MITB and sets up Shield triple threat somewhere along the line
May 23, 2016 5:13 PM

Feb 2015
Seth as a heel is forced as fuck especially since he is feuding against Roman who 90% of people don't like. It's like WWE don't want a top face cheered.
May 23, 2016 6:51 PM

Nov 2011
So Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns at Extreme Rules' main event...

Also, I wonder who will win this year's MITB match?
May 23, 2016 7:27 PM
Jul 2018
Charlotte, my God! She's still struggling with the live crowd reactions but that promo was her best one yet (even though it dragged on for too long and she looked like she was crying)
May 23, 2016 7:35 PM

Feb 2015
Stark700 said:

Also, I wonder who will win this year's MITB match?

Ambrose properly to set up Shield Triple Threat.

Jesus they are making Styles put over Roman on the mic as well and he just came of heelish breaking up with The Club.
CrossfitJesusMay 23, 2016 7:45 PM
May 23, 2016 7:50 PM

Dec 2013
It is sad that I get more entertainment from watching people do TEW 2016 Series than the actual pro wrestling product.
I also find it funny that all these releases are happening when there still isn't enough healthy wrestlers on the roster to fill in all the hours of the show for match-ups to not get redundant.
May 23, 2016 8:08 PM

Feb 2015
Kek AJ got pinned clean and can't even make MITB pretty hilarious especially with how weak they made him look against Roman lost his first 2 feuds as well, Vince really doesn't like guys who make a name for themselves.

Also they keep having him take big back bumps when he has a back injury like are you serious Vince.
May 23, 2016 8:12 PM
Jul 2018
Styles loses clean.

WUT
May 23, 2016 10:15 PM

Mar 2013
That charlotte promo. Dude.. I don't know how I should feel. I think bad? Or good? IDK. The crowd seemed confused and uncomfortable. That needed to be 4 minutes shorter I think. And minus the interjections.
May 24, 2016 12:25 AM

Aug 2013
Styles tries to put Roman over,dosen't make the MITB match,losing momentum by the minute. Cheers WWE.

Charlotte put one hell of a promo,but it was a little too long.

And finally they are forcing us Seth as a heel? wow,just wow talk about being stubborn. I'm just hoping for a double change at MITB,Seth turns face after one hell of a performance and Roman turns heel,much like Bret vs Austin.
May 24, 2016 5:12 AM

Nov 2011
Yeah, I don't like how they are making Seth as a heel. He's obviously way over right now compared to Reigns. Also hope he gets a new finisher move.
May 24, 2016 9:10 AM
Jul 2018
I like how the WWE are trying to push Rollins as a heel even though he gets monster cheers while trying to maintain "the guy" as a face but he gets booed out of the arena.

When will these fucktards learn?
May 24, 2016 9:39 AM
Jul 2018
Seth isn't a heel or face, he's like Roman, he's just himself, the crowd loves him, but he say's things that are heel like, it makes him a heel?

HAH! Catch on already

Why do the Roman vs Seth match at MITB? Like Shane said that's a Wrestlemania level main event, but it's going down on MITB (and yeah Cena vs Punk happened here) BUT this is different, if they don't build this up right then they will fall in every way.
May 24, 2016 11:54 AM

Dec 2013

Tweet of the Week.
May 24, 2016 12:12 PM

Feb 2015
Bacardi-x-Cola said:
Seth isn't a heel or face, he's like Roman, he's just himself, the crowd loves him, but he say's things that are heel like, it makes him a heel?

HAH! Catch on already

Seth is the clear heel he is acting like the same arrogant,chickenshit heel and shat on the crowd not to mention they never played his music at extreme rules.
May 24, 2016 1:30 PM
Jul 2018
CrossfitJesus said:
Bacardi-x-Cola said:

HAH! Catch on already

Seth is the clear heel he is acting like the same arrogant,chickenshit heel and shat on the crowd not to mention they never played his music at extreme rules.

He might be acting like a heel, but just look at Roman, he's supposed to be a face, but he is the most hated wrestler right now, but he also get's cheered. Him getting out of the ring doesn't make him a heel, it takes more than that.

And this is only week 1 so we have to wait and see, the Stephanie segment can show that he might turn into a face.

Also I'm with Sean and Russo for this match, I loved that match
40:50
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (196) « First ... « 148 149 [150] 151 152 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.