Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 15, 2014 8:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, the two sides are really get into a clash.

I think White Light make their points pretty well especially Renge. Asuta also takes his stand too but then again, some people don't buy their thoughts. Seriously though, this episode escalated. Huge cliffhanger ;o
Mar 15, 2014 10:21 AM

Jun 2013
Pretty cool episode this week. There hideout has been destroyed and they are all homeless and white light finally gets them cordoned. Cant wait till next weeks episode!
Mar 15, 2014 10:26 AM

Oct 2012
A lot of heavy stuff happend and I like how this episode was pretty serious from start to finish and it really feels like its gonna hit climax soon, hopefully next one will have some more drama and action.
Mar 15, 2014 10:26 AM

May 2013
Good episode. Roboko, Natasha, and Roboko are all down. Renge now helping out Asuta at the end. This is getting good.
Mar 15, 2014 10:32 AM

Jul 2013
Oh damn, the government is on the move; destroying the Zvezda home, and taking out Goro, Roboko, and Natashi in the process. Smooth move Renge for betraying your comrades and joining with Asuta :D. Wow that ending scene didn't know he was some kind of terrorist organization from a long time.

Mar 15, 2014 10:45 AM

Aug 2010
Wow! Now this is really getting dark now.

Shit has gotten real!

Poor Roboko :(...Hope Goro stays alive.

Now Natasha is pretty much a goner too.

Renge has switched sides and Itsuka is with Kate...I really wonder what will happen nxt.

And I really want to know what's so special about Kate??? She's still a total mystery
and the way she said I didn't choose to be a kid indicates that she's actually older than she looks O_o??

Itsuka and Natasha's trust in just having her there is really something special. Hope it's attended to nxt

RengexAsuta is pretty much getting more canon by the second ^^
Mar 15, 2014 10:51 AM

Jan 2014
This episode was really really freaking intense. I have a feeling that kate is older than she looks and renge x asuta is pretty much confirmed.

Yasu did betray them and now.... looks like the remaining episodes will be very very interesting.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Mar 15, 2014 11:17 AM

Feb 2013
This Anime gets better and better, can't believe it started as Nonsense-Comedy.
Seems like I was right with Yasu betraying them.
Hopefully General Pepel and Proffessor Um didn't die, those are my favorite characters (Roboko should be able to be repaired). And Asuta x Renge seems to be canon now.

Mar 15, 2014 11:41 AM
Apr 2013
I'm so glad I gave this show a chance. So glad...

Mar 15, 2014 12:42 PM

Aug 2012
Looks like Asuta will get his Renge, and Kate will get her world conquest. Maybe a bittersweet ending incoming.

ollythirteen said:
I'm so glad I gave this show a chance. So glad...
Me too. I didn't think I'd pick it up after the first episode, but it's slowly impressed me more and more.
Mar 15, 2014 12:42 PM
Jul 2018
This episode is so dark.

Good to see Renge sided up with the Zvezda member.
Mar 15, 2014 1:57 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Zvezda is homeless now..

A meeting to declare war, though they're in a dangerous situation..

White Egret becomes the commander of White Light.
Kaori hates the Tokyo's governor? O.o

Assault begins. Goro and Roboko protects and fights off the soldiers, while the others escape..
Goro is captured.. Roboko isn't dead, I hope..

Kate's team walk into a trap. Renge switch sides with Zvezda! :)
What a plot twist! Asuta is basically abandoned by his father..
Did Natasha die too? :/

Next episode:

Mar 15, 2014 2:34 PM

Jun 2009
This episode was freaking amazing!

Things have gotten so crazy! I knew the governor was bad, but to put a hit on your own son...that's just. Why would Egret even do that anyways? She's grown up with Asuta and even though she teases him, I never thought she'd be okay with this.

I'm glad Renge switched sides. Yay for Asuta and Renge ending.

Damn you Yasu, if you had any part of this I don't think I could ever forgive you. I thought he would save Goro, but no. Even if he hates them, he should still have a strong bond with Goro. Why would he do this? I'm really hoping it turns out that he isn't evil or I'll be sad. Maybe he was a double agent the entire time....I'm glad they changed the ending, because my heart wasn't ready for Odin this week.
[/center]
Mar 15, 2014 2:38 PM

Nov 2009
That was one heart-warming PV at the end xDDD
A great episode, hoping for a a lot more Asuta/Renge monents next episode!
Mar 15, 2014 3:23 PM

Mar 2014
No yasu ending segment this time
Mar 15, 2014 3:38 PM

Jul 2013
Zvezda's base taken down
Yasu >_>
gotten pretty crazy..
Roboko and Natasha are down and out :(
Kate is still a bit of a mystery..
Asuta ready to surrender but his father doesn't want him back..
Yeah expected Renge to help Asuta out in the end there..
I expect heaps of Asuta and Renge moments next episode!
nice PV there
Mar 15, 2014 3:49 PM

Nov 2012
Good episode,alot of shit actually happened for once.Hopefully the remaining 3 will be the same.
Mar 15, 2014 5:08 PM

Mar 2012
renge! go!

I wonder if they will succeed in world conquest. hopefully
Mar 15, 2014 5:21 PM

Jun 2013
Holy crap things are getting hectic 8O, yay for Renge :D

What a cliffhanger >:d
Mar 15, 2014 5:28 PM

Apr 2013
The ending was really cute :o

Mar 15, 2014 5:52 PM
Oct 2012
What a wonderful episode, and what a great misdirection they revealed.

During the first episode, when they showed the statue of Kate in the rubble, it was easy to assume that she helped cause the destruction of the world (or at least Japan, same thing :-), now we know that the world had already destroyed itself. This suggests that Kate is going to actually save the world (the shiny town beyond).

I think we are going to find out that the reason that West Udogawa was able to preserve its neutrality was not because of the government, or the White Light, but because of Kate; and that is what this conflict is really all about, the Tokyo government needing to seize Udogawa because its the last bit of Japan that is left intact.

As for Yasu, I still think he was the character at the start of episode 1 in front of the statue, this I believe is another misdirection, making us think it was Dva. So what we will learn is that Yasu really didn't betray Kate, he was suckered by the pretty girl last episode (this would play off of all those endings where he pretended to be the cool host, he is the exact opposite), and somehow will help in the end.

Been loving this show from the start, and it just keeps on getting better.
Mar 15, 2014 6:00 PM

Mar 2014
Neat episode. And the fuck is with Yasu. Honestly i though that this would turn out to become a comedy genre, but well well well. Darky motherfucking episode for ya.
AsutaXRenge = Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Right in my heart.
Hopefully Renge don't die, cause i can smell the death flag. T_T
Mar 15, 2014 6:30 PM

Jan 2014
Jesus Christ this episode escalated pretty quick. Yasu is hinted (still not confirmed) a dang traitor (yeap it seems theories were correct but we still don't know).

And woah those commanders really don't give an f, eh? Dang that Egret, she mega-evolved into a whole other bitch. Seriously what's her issue? Propose issue aside it seems she hates Asuta for some past reason, her obsession is way too big, and his father has no issue with having him killed?

Something is definitely wrong there.

PS: Just realized Maaya Sakamoto was White Falcon, I did not recognize her at first, somehow she seemed more serious than usual.
Mar 15, 2014 6:49 PM
Jan 2014
i swear rengexasuta is the cutest couple ever. that PV is really cute and heartwarming
Mar 15, 2014 7:04 PM

Jul 2013
Very good episode, shit got real, real sad :(
I hope

Putting that hat on Asuta and Kate changing pace from depressed to ready to conquer again was awesome.
And Renge <3 glad she will be with Asuta and Zvezda instead of the douche birds.
Mar 15, 2014 7:05 PM

Apr 2009
man I totally didn't realize Yasu stole Kate's bunny last episode
Mar 15, 2014 7:23 PM

Jul 2012
So I wonder, how Kate will take over the world from here?

Great episode!!!
Mar 15, 2014 7:24 PM

Sep 2013
ShirayukiSumire said:

I'm getting the vibes too. I kinda hope I'm wrong. It would give the series some depth and seriousness, and I'm sure Asuta's reactions would be awesome, but I like Renge :c
Natasha falling hit me in a soft spot too.
Mar 15, 2014 7:26 PM
Sep 2013
This anime has gone from me finding it terrible, to my favourite this season.
The end is nigh

Mar 15, 2014 7:57 PM

Sep 2012
Man, Renge's facial expressions after she took off her mask were great. A-1 did a good job on making everything dramatic. Ratings are stupid, but I don't think a 7.29 really does this show justice.
"whats so special about bonzai trees?"
"They are the loli of the tree world."

Inganock of the Brightest Flame
Mar 15, 2014 8:07 PM
Jun 2008
shit just got serious
Dont be a chitogetard!!!!
Mar 15, 2014 9:52 PM

Nov 2013
Oh. Dayum.
That war reveal. My body is ready for more information on this Tokyo gov.

And Yasu is in a really sweet spot atm.
Mar 15, 2014 10:08 PM

Aug 2013
IronLobster said:
Man, Renge's facial expressions after she took off her mask were great. A-1 did a good job on making everything dramatic. Ratings are stupid, but I don't think a 7.29 really does this show justice.

That's probably because a lot of people dropped and bombed the ratings because the first few episodes made it seem like it was "plotless.''

You wouldn't think that a series which started out as a random, light-hearted episodic comedy would have a serious all-out war scenario. Wow.

I still have some faith left in Yasu. I hope he just "borrowed" Galaktika. He's been useless and annoying the entire series, I really hope he does something awesome soon.

That PV. Death flag on Renge T___T
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Mar 15, 2014 11:16 PM

Nov 2012
wow this escalated quickly, and did a small timeskip after ep. 9..

how did the governor know that asuta was dva though?
Mar 16, 2014 12:07 AM
Apr 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
What a wonderful episode, and what a great misdirection they revealed.

During the first episode, when they showed the statue of Kate in the rubble, it was easy to assume that she helped cause the destruction of the world (or at least Japan, same thing :-), now we know that the world had already destroyed itself. This suggests that Kate is going to actually save the world (the shiny town beyond).

I think we are going to find out that the reason that West Udogawa was able to preserve its neutrality was not because of the government, or the White Light, but because of Kate; and that is what this conflict is really all about, the Tokyo government needing to seize Udogawa because its the last bit of Japan that is left intact.

As for Yasu, I still think he was the character at the start of episode 1 in front of the statue, this I believe is another misdirection, making us think it was Dva. So what we will learn is that Yasu really didn't betray Kate, he was suckered by the pretty girl last episode (this would play off of all those endings where he pretended to be the cool host, he is the exact opposite), and somehow will help in the end.

Been loving this show from the start, and it just keeps on getting better.

This was a good read.

Really does make you think that Kate's Sekai Seifuku-ing was responsible for all the destruction, huh?

But the guy at the beginning WAS Asuta, though. Same face, hair and everything. If we're talking bittersweet endings then I'm imagining he'll be the last one standing in Zvezda by the end (Mirai Nikki featured little kid killing so who knows).

EDIT: Then again the statue he was saluting was an older Kate. There is still hope that this is 2-cour (or split into two seasons).

I do still hold some hope for Yasu.

Mar 16, 2014 12:26 AM
Aug 2011
I'm pleasantly surprised by this series.
Mar 16, 2014 12:56 AM

Sep 2012
xchee said:
That's probably because a lot of people dropped and bombed the ratings because the first few episodes made it seem like it was "plotless.''

Yeah, but there are a lot of shows that were plotless, and yet were also well received in the first couple of episodes.

Seriously, in terms of comedy and production (storyboard, sound, editing, transitoning, flow, etc.), it really wasn't bad. While a lot of people are saying that it's only getting good NOW, I've always thought it was rather good to a degree.
"whats so special about bonzai trees?"
"They are the loli of the tree world."

Inganock of the Brightest Flame
Mar 16, 2014 2:15 AM
Jan 2013
I wonder if they want to conclude the series in 13 episodes? it would be a shame if series ended without any future seasons. I don't how it looks in novels.

It would be nice if first season ended with Kate defeating Asuta father and future season will be her conquering rest of the world.
Mar 16, 2014 2:16 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Wow, I still can not digest the fact whether it is a nonsense or things which are seen, are really the series as the pictures show, the fact is that the episode and I like so much.
In the light of what is happening today, the previous episode while being a filler, however, assumes a different meaning, the fact is that beyond of what could be done better.
Narration sometimes funny and sometimes too serious and cruel, wow!
Plot yet to be deciphered, intriguing.
Good designs but not to the best of ability, discrete animations.
Mar 16, 2014 3:45 AM

Aug 2012
This series is getting good? I call crap, this was already good since the first episode. Ratings are all bullshit.

A-1 didn't disappoint me. Damn, those plot twist. And dat Renge death-flag at the preview is hard to ignore.

Damn it Zvezda, time to counter-attack!
ollythirteen said:
There is still hope that this is 2-cour (or split into two seasons).
Mar 16, 2014 5:23 AM

Apr 2013
I've never thought it would get this interesting when I started this anime.
Mar 16, 2014 10:02 AM

Jul 2013
Oh shieeet.... damn you, Yasu for selling your comrades and stealing Kate's galaktika!!!

I get the feeling he's gonna come back to Zvezda but still Pamlya should slice him up a lot so he learns.

Oh well.. at least we'll get more Asuta x Renge moment next episode. I wonder how they'll do now that they've known each other's secret identity.
Mar 16, 2014 10:24 AM

Sep 2013
KuruIchi, KuruJi, KuruMi... only one survives which is the purple one and omg i don't even know which is the purple one.
-

I've always... always been watching you... This whole time... Because you were there... That's why I was able to try hard. So you could have some balance! So you wouldn't treat me like a kid! So you would see me as an actual girl! Even while you were gone... You were right here! You were right here in my heart!
Mar 16, 2014 10:32 AM

Mar 2013
Now its on :)
ant wait to see how it will end
Mar 16, 2014 5:28 PM

Sep 2013
This series is fantastic! There's lots of really great shows this season, but Zvezda has conquered them all!

As for future episodes? And plot mysteries?
Kate:

Yasu:

I totally 'ship' Asuta X Renge!
Because Asuta X Kate is just creepy! And I want Natasha all to myself :-)
Mar 16, 2014 8:22 PM

Sep 2013
5Cats said:
This series is fantastic! There's lots of really great shows this season, but Zvezda has conquered them all!

As for future episodes? And plot mysteries?
Kate:

Yasu:

I totally 'ship' Asuta X Renge!
Because Asuta X Kate is just creepy! And I want Natasha all to myself :-)

As for Kate, yup, it can be.

This episode is so dark and heavy, I liked random-ish comedy stuff more, maybe keeping some balance like in ep8, which is my favourite so far
Mar 16, 2014 8:41 PM

Aug 2013
^ Kind of interesting how Kate said "Did you think I chose to be a kid?" I wonder if she was just mad because Asuta was looking down on her or if it meant something else.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Mar 16, 2014 11:30 PM

Dec 2010
Now this is more in line with what I was expecting when I first started the show, regardless to say, I'm happy now! Even though a lot of the characters are getting gunned down... Also, Asuta's father is a jerk as well, he should be entered in the annual worst parent competition if there is one, competing against Ragyo naturally.

Anyway, the preview for the next episode was adorable, and I definitely ship it!
Mar 17, 2014 2:11 AM

Sep 2013
Such a serious turn of events this is so far looking like it will be one hell of a finalle.

The govern wants Asuta dead 0_0
Mar 17, 2014 11:18 AM

Oct 2011
OMG NOOOOOOO

Goodbye Renge next week T___T
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » second Seaon

DrFluffyUnicorn - Mar 29, 2014

23 by Loli-Knight »»
Mar 28, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2014

152 by Karva1 »»
Jan 16, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2014

56 by Karva1 »»
Jan 16, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2014

69 by Karva1 »»
Jan 16, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2014

75 by Karva1 »»
Jan 16, 8:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.