Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2009 7:30 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Mmmmm what nice clothes she has gotten, I don't know why, but darker always seems better to me. So perhaps it's not Yomi... other half?

It's odd how Tsuina unleashes her powers though, I wonder if she loves doing that. Such pleasurable fighting tactics. <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2009 7:42 PM

Jul 2008
HUH! as expected Yomi would somehow be back
could this lead to a split-personality?

GO MOE!

Ministry of the Environment XD

Jul 28, 2009 7:43 PM
Jun 2008
xd got to get tough...go MOE!
AceSoldiaJul 28, 2009 7:50 PM
Jul 28, 2009 7:46 PM

May 2009
I love these chapter a day releases we're seeing. Been awhile since ive been able to read much new Ga-Rei. Good chapter overall. Glad things are really getting going here.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Jul 28, 2009 7:49 PM

Jul 2008
Pash said:
I love these chapter a day releases we're seeing. Been awhile since ive been able to read much new Ga-Rei. Good chapter overall. Glad things are really getting going here.

ya i know rites? XD
this new Maigo scan/translation group is doing a good job =D
Jul 28, 2009 7:54 PM

May 2009
Hopefully they can keep up a decent pace until they catch up to the raws. I got impatient awhile ago and looked at them. Lets just say im looking forward to the next few chapters.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Jul 28, 2009 8:14 PM

Jun 2009
I just hope this doesn't become a rehash the happenings of the last arc, especially since the 'memory loss' card is in play.

I posted this right before I read the chapter, but it was too late...hopefully they do it better. Anyway, interesting chapter.
fisher_88Jul 28, 2009 8:33 PM
Jul 28, 2009 11:20 PM

Feb 2009
ARGH.

As an extreme -Zero- fanatic (And somewhat dissatisfied Ga Rei reader), I am beyond torn at this turning of events.
On one hand, I love that Yomi is "back" (Sort of). On the other, I'm kind of miffed the mangaka glossed over the beautiful death in -Zero- to opt for cliched reincarnations.

This manga just confuses me more and more. First I hate it for 30 chapters, then I finally start to like it. Now I'm just... Both happy and distraught. D:<

Sigh. Time to revise List scores...
Jul 29, 2009 12:30 AM

Apr 2008
Oh man.. infinite power .. brings back not only Kensuke, but.. Yomi too!?

I'm kind of glad she's back. But if she's gonna be an evil b*tch all over again.. ugh. I was kinda happy that she died, since it brought peace for everyone =.=

But if they have to go through hell fighting her again, that's just no fun :S. She better be on the "good" side this time, although from all the hints from this chapter, I can't quite see that being fulfilled.
Jul 29, 2009 12:32 AM

Dec 2008
Good chapter and seems like we have more questions added after reading it lol. Is Yomi really back? Exactly how much memories did Kagura regain? What is this "Lord" the enemies speak of, and their true motive? When is Kensuke going to improve? (lol just had to ask..)
Aside from that, seems like the story is somewhat progressing forwards. Lol at Tsuina's methods to activate her powers and the fact that MOE is now in action xD.
Jul 29, 2009 12:46 AM
May 2008
Not too bad of an explanation in regards to Yomi returning to earth again. It would be interesting to see how the next chapter plays out. ^^
Jul 29, 2009 2:47 AM

Jan 2009
So... did Kagura revive Yomi with the Kyuubi? Then did she bring the Kyuubi to the city unconsciously coz she wants to revive Yomi deep in her heart or something, and Izumi is just a body for Yomi's soul?

Ok this is too much inference from my part but this is sorta what I had deduced from reading this chapter. Quite confusing but nice that Evil Yomi is back, love the look in her eyes.
Jul 29, 2009 5:17 AM
Jun 2008
I'm guessing Yomi is their true lord, but i'm hoping she's not straight evil like before, and I Don't think Kagura got back all her memories just yet.
Jul 30, 2009 12:50 PM

May 2008
ugh... i hate when mangakas bring back dead main characters.
Aug 16, 2009 12:47 AM

Jun 2008
Fel_Eden said:
ARGH.

As an extreme -Zero- fanatic (And somewhat dissatisfied Ga Rei reader), I am beyond torn at this turning of events.
On one hand, I love that Yomi is "back" (Sort of). On the other, I'm kind of miffed the mangaka glossed over the beautiful death in -Zero- to opt for cliched reincarnations.

This manga just confuses me more and more. First I hate it for 30 chapters, then I finally start to like it. Now I'm just... Both happy and distraught. D:<

Sigh. Time to revise List scores...

You know what the mangakas mistake was? That he had Yomi in the first arc of Ga-Rei. If after her epic death on Ga-Rei Zero appeared now in the manga in this way then it would have been perfect.
The Yomi with that stupid stone on her forehead just for the first 2-3 chapters of the first story with out playing an important role in the manga plot was unnecessary. Except if she was there just so Kensuke will know who she was in this chapters.
Anyway epic moment right there.

Anyway she doesn't seem to be all bad since she saved Kagura from Kensuke's sword.(Nice going by the way you idiot. You almost cut in half the girl you love and the one you see as evil saved her life). But her eyes certainly show that she isn't the good old Yomi.
Maybe we will have the split personality symptom.
Nov 2, 2009 8:06 AM

Oct 2009
. . .confusion. . .
Dec 13, 2010 9:33 AM

Oct 2009
It would be freaking awesome if Yomi returns (alive and NOT evil) but that would take away the whole "Will you kill someone you love, because of love"? impact in Ga-Rei -Zero- and the whole anime would be pointless too D':
Sep 2, 2012 1:13 AM

Nov 2011
Confused as hell here also but it looks like Yomi and Kagura are on same page here.
Feb 1, 2015 7:40 AM

Jun 2014
This is getting repetitive, "I don't want to fight you because you're important to me" bullshit.

I want some action without hesitation to fight.
Jul 18, 2016 11:10 PM
Sep 2015
I love this chapter. Yomi is back and Kagura protects her. That panel with Kagura shielding Yomi is so sweet.

I disagree with everyone who says that resurrection takes away meaning from death.

As with all things, it's about the execution. Sure if it keeps happening "revolving doors of death" style then future deaths will become mere setbacks but Yomi's first death was very real and it had a lot of meaning for Kagura. The impact of Ga-Rei Zero will remains.

Now Kagura gets another chance with Yomi and that raises the question of what she will do with it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ga-rei Chapter 52 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deadfisheyes - Jan 26, 2010

75 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 20, 2023 2:37 AM

Poll: » Ga-rei Chapter 49 Discussion

DeadIEnd - Mar 22, 2010

10 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 20, 2023 1:51 AM

Poll: » Ga-rei Chapter 47 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Feb 26, 2010

22 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 20, 2023 1:32 AM

Poll: » Ga-rei Chapter 44 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Sep 20, 2009

19 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 20, 2023 1:17 AM

Poll: » Ga-rei Chapter 41 Discussion

Pash - Aug 15, 2009

19 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 20, 2023 1:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.