Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2010 12:18 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh my god. Epic chapter is so epic. I can't help but love it when the good guys are betting pwned, but somehow it's even better when they come from pretty much the same side.

Noriyuki's coolness points just shot through the roof with him being blind. Shizuru getting her fingers cut off was gruesome, but still cool in some odd way. Now I wonder why this is not planned for an anime...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2010 8:53 AM

Aug 2009
wtf ? The greatest chapter i've recently read !! but i feel sorry for Izuna he's one of the greatest characters ever, Nori don't die. + Shizuru fingers damn good chapter.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER !!

It's funny how it is . I hate happy endings they are so obvious, but when you like characters and it turn like this (bad ending) I have some kind of feeling "heh why everything turned like this?!" however bad endings are more emotionally and you remember them for long time ;]
Lukas2Feb 26, 2010 9:04 AM
Feb 26, 2010 6:03 PM

Aug 2009
Every chapter is so epic. Its a shame it takes forever for it to be translated.
Feb 26, 2010 8:17 PM

Dec 2008
Woah, amazing chapter and seems likes the series is nearing the end as well. Seems like now, they're up against the four most powerful of the exorcists though, and seemed to be faring well as well. Great move there by Noriyuki, doing whatever it takes to protect Yomi to the end. Sad that Tsuina died that way though, nice that that the others had their backs, and must hurt for Shizuru for losing her fingers. Curious to see what Yomi will do now after seeing what has happened to Noriyuiki, as well as what may Kensuke and Kagura will do.
Feb 27, 2010 12:01 AM

Mar 2009
Shizuru's fingers.. Damn.
Feb 27, 2010 8:31 AM

Jan 2010
Strangeshadow007 said:
Sad that Tsuina died that way though,...

What the heck? Did she die? I thought she was just knocked out?!

There's something strange with this manga, because after watching the serious/dark-ish anime I was a bit annoyed to see Ga-Rei have a comedy/light-hearted tone for much of the opening chapters. However, since the end of the Kyuubi arc and especially recent chapters such as this one it's suddenly become tragic and ruthless! (perhaps now it's becoming more and more like Ga-Rei Zero?)

Definitely would like to see this get animated
Feb 27, 2010 9:00 AM

Aug 2009
I think everybody here want to animated Ga rei but I hope if it will be animated then by good studio witch won't change plot or something
Feb 27, 2010 10:44 AM

Apr 2009
"The greatest chapter i've recently read !!"
QFT
I want a animated version of Ga-rei... T__T
Feb 27, 2010 1:51 PM

Oct 2008
All of that must have hurt like hell.
Feb 27, 2010 1:57 PM

Jun 2009
Oh shiiii--
You're dead. YOU'RE ALL. FUCKING. DEAD.
Feb 27, 2010 5:06 PM

Oct 2007
"I am IRON MAN!"

Anyhows, losing fingers looks soooo freaking painfull. I cringed at the thought of it as well as staring at her hand.

Pretty sad to see loved characters being killed off :[
Feb 28, 2010 4:35 AM

Apr 2009
I didn't think that this chapter would be quite so powerful... You can really tell that the manga was in the breakdown phase at that point. Ga-Rei really should be made into an anime, I really think a lot of people would enjoy it, even though it wouldn't quite be like it's prequel counterpart.
Feb 28, 2010 9:47 AM
Jun 2008
i see MAL has it at 47/52 chapters..is it about to end?
Feb 28, 2010 2:32 PM

Apr 2009
AceSoldia said:
i see MAL has it at 47/52 chapters..is it about to end?

It's done, but no one has completed scanlation.
Feb 28, 2010 3:24 PM

May 2009
Somehow, it wasnt popular enough so it got the axe... wtf r japanese ppl thinking???? it really pisses me off, this arc could've been very much longer...

anyways, epic chapter was epic
Mar 1, 2010 2:42 AM

Mar 2008
PaulNamida said:
Somehow, it wasnt popular enough so it got the axe... wtf r japanese ppl thinking???? it really pisses me off, this arc could've been very much longer...

Yeah it's too bad when you find out it pretty much got the axe. Now about the only hope left for it is to be animated down the road and to put together some original ending for it.

Noriyuki really stepped up here. Had no clue he was blind after what happened. This time he really stepped up for Yomi and did what he had to do. Though I think blocking a stab with his body was a bit reckless since there was a good chance that amount of resistance wouldn't completely stop the attack from hitting it's intended target.

Really felt for Shizuru though. That's just more painful than I'd like to think about. They are really getting completely overwhelmed there.
Mar 1, 2010 3:51 AM

Jun 2008
PaulNamida said:

It got the axe? Really? I thought it ended because the author wanted do. Hope we don't have a rush ending.

tazillo said:
Strangeshadow007 said:
Sad that Tsuina died that way though,...

What the heck? Did she die? I thought she was just knocked out?!

There's something strange with this manga, because after watching the serious/dark-ish anime I was a bit annoyed to see Ga-Rei have a comedy/light-hearted tone for much of the opening chapters. However, since the end of the Kyuubi arc and especially recent chapters such as this one it's suddenly become tragic and ruthless! (perhaps now it's becoming more and more like Ga-Rei Zero?)

Definitely would like to see this get animated

You know the Kyuuybi arc wasn't that great. I hated the fact that Yomi was there again immediately after her death, as a spirit and having no use in the arc it self what so ever. She was just there to die again. It would have been better if she appeared only after the Kyuubi arc.
Also as you said the atmosphere wasn't right. The anime seemed a lot better. But this arc seems to be stronger.
If they ever animate Ga-Rei i think they should make some changes for the Kyuubi arc so it can fit more the style of Ga-Rei Zero.

Anyway WTF!!!! are this assholes doing, hurting our girls!!?? I HATE THEM!!!!
Especially that archer guy. Stepping on Tsuina. WTF! i hope that leg gets gangrene and melts you fucker, stepping on a beautiful girl's head like that. Have you no shame. You can't treat nice girls like that. Hope Tsuina is alive.
But then that asshole did even a bigger sacrilege, he hurt the sexy legs of our amazing Yomi, this guy must die.

Noriyuki was awesome protecting his girl. That's the way to do it. Are you watching Kensuke? At least you where useful in this chapter, hope you keep it up.
Well now that Yomi seems pissed of with what happened to Noriyuki i hope she kicks there ass. Yomi please kill that bitch with the hat and then that asshole who hurt you. I'll get an orgasm when his head falls.

P.S - The "great ass" comment of Noriyuki about Yomi's ass while running was a win. He probably thought of making a last win comment before dieing.
MonadMar 1, 2010 5:44 PM
Mar 1, 2010 6:36 AM
Jun 2008
so it got the Axe..really?..i thought it was meant to end..that blows
Mar 3, 2010 2:50 PM

Jul 2008
o shyt something badass is gonna happen >_<
Sep 3, 2012 12:18 PM

Nov 2011
Wow intense chapter, fingers getting cut off, clones, blades, etc.
Apr 25, 2014 7:48 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The guys are finally stepping up to protect their ladies. Finally.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 12, 2014 11:53 AM

Jun 2014
a true man

Jul 20, 2023 1:32 AM

Dec 2022
What the hell. Please don't tell me Nori died for this bitch, of all the characters he could've sacrificed himself for.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ga-rei Chapter 52 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deadfisheyes - Jan 26, 2010

75 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 20, 2023 2:37 AM

Poll: » Ga-rei Chapter 49 Discussion

DeadIEnd - Mar 22, 2010

10 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 20, 2023 1:51 AM

Poll: » Ga-rei Chapter 44 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Sep 20, 2009

19 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 20, 2023 1:17 AM

Poll: » Ga-rei Chapter 41 Discussion

Pash - Aug 15, 2009

19 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 20, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Ga-rei Chapter 35 Discussion

Faust721 - Apr 30, 2009

17 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 20, 2023 12:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.