Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 16, 2013 7:27 AM

Aug 2012
Well, its getting more interesting
Sep 16, 2013 10:32 AM

Oct 2008
Pleasantly surprised by this episode.

Hoping for an ending that's just as interesting!
Sep 16, 2013 12:24 PM

Nov 2012
Awww... Dee doesn't want to loose Alis-san~
I believe that unless you know for sure that you don't like a concept, you should keep exploring it. Whether it be characteristics of people or a genre of some sort, you never know if you don't like it until you've seen quality work corresponding to that genre. Keep exploring until you've found something you enjoy, or something of quality. Then you know what's bad, what's good, and what isn't for you.
( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Everyday life.
Sep 16, 2013 1:46 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
AlexTheRiot said:

But it doesn't seem like Alis knows, which is odd since he's the one who put the article in the book.

After reading this discussion about the news article, I'm wondering the same thing too. Alis was the one who had the news article but did he not read it himself or something? Seems kind of doubtful though. So that would also make most of what Dee said in this episode to be false? :O if that's the case then that's some nice misdirection there. Now I'm really looking forward to the next episode.
Sep 16, 2013 4:29 PM

May 2012
I think Alice saved Dee, but he fell and died.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Sep 16, 2013 10:45 PM
Mar 2013
Poor Dee. I can only imagine what happens next.
1 more episode left. :(
Fortunately, there's a 13th OVA Episode... coming out in February. >w<
Sep 16, 2013 10:56 PM

Dec 2010
Another very good episode. I love this series, for some reason I always feel like I'm going to cry while watching it. It's not even all that sad, but the way everything is set up, creates a mood of melancholy all the time, and I find that beautiful.

I'm sad that its ending next week, but let's hope everyone can be saved!
Sep 17, 2013 8:36 AM

May 2010
Alis x Ai, hell yeah! It is getting so cool! Such a tearjerked episode, I feel for dee... but sorry, Alis and Ai have so much chemistry that I can't stop! But i really do feel for her, she loves him wholeheartedly and purely... I really wanna support her but I can't...

Poor poor dee... This anime always plays with my feelings, and keeps me at it every week. I DON'T WANT IT TO END! IT IS A MASTERPIECE!
Sep 17, 2013 10:16 AM

Apr 2012
Beautifully tragic is the way to sum up this episode. Even though Dee knew Alis's answer about destorying the false world even if it cost someone their life but it still cut deeply. I hope Ai can find a way out for all of them.
Sep 17, 2013 12:41 PM

Oct 2011
The reveal next week. Time to cry next week T__T After reading that post with the newspaper.....

The students wish for the loop because "Dee" fell out the window and died.

But it wasn't Dee but Alis.... Dee's wish to bring back Alis.

I think that since Alis wants to save that world ( which could be a wish of sorts) that's why he had physical body when he was outside to find answers.

The missing students got sent to the loop world ( which explains why the were missing)

In the end bot Dee and Alis will die once the world is destroyed T____T
AnimeFan500Sep 17, 2013 1:16 PM
Sep 17, 2013 12:48 PM
May 2013
So, if Dee killed Alis and made him a part of the loop, how does he still have his memories and know that the world is in a loop?
Sep 17, 2013 2:30 PM

Sep 2010
I actually think Dee is being pretty selfish and annoying. She's already dead, so she should let the living go, and move on from Alis anyway because he doesn't like her. My two cents.
Sep 17, 2013 4:16 PM
Oct 2011
1 episode left! Finally this crap is going to end.
Sep 17, 2013 5:23 PM

Sep 2013
Candior said:

Why are you even watching this far if you don't like it?
Sep 18, 2013 1:37 AM
Oct 2011
Aggron said:
Candior said:

Because it started good and had a good first half and an interesting concept, so I was intrigued to see how it's gonna end, but alas, who thought it's gonna be a crappy ending?
Sep 18, 2013 3:34 AM

Nov 2012
nice episode.. btw this is episode 11? and the series end in 12?! holy shit I just realize it!
God.. it gonna end soon..
and about the episode..
dee.. just like I thought.. she has died :/
Sep 18, 2013 5:40 AM

Sep 2012
Candior said:
Aggron said:
Candior said:

Because it started good and had a good first half and an interesting concept, so I was intrigued to see how it's gonna end, but alas, who thought it's gonna be a crappy ending?

I don't think the whole first half was good. The 3 first episodes definitely were, then when they got to Ortus it seemed it would be interesting, but then episode 6 happened and discarded everything. So only 3 good episodes.
Sep 18, 2013 7:10 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Litrydow said:
Candior said:
Aggron said:
Candior said:

I don't think the whole first half was good. The 3 first episodes definitely were, then when they got to Ortus it seemed it would be interesting, but then episode 6 happened and discarded everything. So only 3 good episodes.

I thought the opposite. The first 3 episodes were so bad I would have dropped it if I didn't have the perseverance of continuing it. The Ortus arc made me continue the series.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 18, 2013 7:37 AM

May 2013
so much talking in this show - -'' to me it is very boring
even dropped it once giving it 6/10

if the ending is good i will give it a 7
Sep 18, 2013 9:29 AM

Dec 2010
I didn't get the ending with the car scene and the fly. Was it just a flashback?
Sep 18, 2013 12:46 PM

Dec 2011
First 10-tier episode of any anime this season.

Turns out that Dee wasn't the one making the wish - but she was the reason the wish was made in the first place.

I have a feeling that they'll find a way to keep Dee alive (or at least existant) whilst rescuing the class. Probably based around the fact that the dead don't die any more.
But for now, that's a rather neat little moral dilemma. It's all very well to say you're going to save the world, but which world? Whose world? Saving one person's world means destroying another's. And Dee's been going around deliberately making the real world a worse place just to keep her own world (and herself) in existence. Making her a part of the reason why the world outside is in such a dreadful state. Meanwhile Alis has done the same in the false world, but that goes and resets itself. Does that actually make it any better?

Dee killed Alis. Alis killed his classmates, and is prepared to sacrifice Dee in order to get them back to reality.

And Dee's in love with Alis, who doesn't care about her.

And in amongst this mess, Ai has to find a solution.

Alis called Dee his "ghost" the first time they met. Has he known about her death the whole time?
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Sep 18, 2013 8:27 PM

Jun 2013
I love how they use the fly as an analogy for the looping world.

I thought that the world was created for Dee when they showed her falling out the window last episode, nice to see it confirmed.
Wonder how Dee is going to react next episode to hearing Alis say that at the end.

Can't believe that next week is the last episode. The writing is really top notch in my opinion. I'm really gonna miss this series.
Sep 18, 2013 8:51 PM

Oct 2011
This and episodes 1 and 2 are the only ones I've enjoyed of this series... I wanted it to end honestly, but this one was good.

The whole series had a really good concept... but it was totally wasted.
Sep 19, 2013 1:17 AM

Sep 2012
Stark700 said:
Yay, she got a new shovel. Grats I guess.
More like the old shovel polished up. I guess the dialogues passed you by.

kuuderes_shadow said:
First 10-tier episode of any anime this season.
I have to agree. This series failed to get me excited and honestly the prison school arc and find Scar arc are really underwhelming (and rushed), but this arc is more promising, and this episode is the best so far in this arc, and I dare say the best in the series so far as well.

What I like about this episode is how real the anime manages to convey the feeling and emotion welled up in Dee and it also successfully portrays the ephemeral and uneasily balanced atmosphere of the make-up world. It also gave us some thought provoking idea to chew on. It is natural to assume that if the world is brought up, Dee, already dead in the real world, should not survive. And I can see why Dee would not want to burden Alis with the knowledge of her being dead (though I find it hard to see Alis, having found the news of what actually happened on that fateful day, would be content to let himself recycle instead of taking action knowing Dee is already dead). And the angst that Ai goes through in the dilemma thus arises is realistically depicted here.

It is also realistic that given Dee is in such fragile state of mind, she is prone to misunderstanding and confusion when she sees Alis smile so broadly when he is with the new girl Ai. The end of episode foretells critical things to happen, but it is hard to tell which way the path would take. Will Dee's negative emotion wreaks havoc in this artificial world? Or Ai is correct in her belief that there is a way to save the class along with Dee ? This is the first time I actually look forward to the next episode in the series, and happily so.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 19, 2013 4:53 PM

Aug 2010
erika4dsl said:
KanPaTo said:
This would have gave me so much feels if it turned out Alis died, so Dee made this world because it was the only way she could have been with him :(

Oh my god STOP you're gonna make me cry!
It's plausible though, but noooooo Alis has to live on and marry Ai -.-

Yeah I really hope Alis isn't the one who's dead. I got a bad feeling though. I really felt sorry for Dee but I loled when she saw Ai and Alis playing basketball together.

I'm really liking AixAlas. They are great together.
Sep 20, 2013 5:42 AM
Jul 2018

Aww. This episode is so sad for me. :c
Now I want to know who will Ai help. Alis or Dee?
Sep 20, 2013 5:57 AM

Sep 2013
Just a day or two to the final episode of Class 3-4 Arc :3

What I believe is that Alis would sacrifice anyone, including himself to save the world. So... would he die in Dee's stead?
-

I've always... always been watching you... This whole time... Because you were there... That's why I was able to try hard. So you could have some balance! So you wouldn't treat me like a kid! So you would see me as an actual girl! Even while you were gone... You were right here! You were right here in my heart!
Sep 21, 2013 1:44 PM

Apr 2013
Alis is willing to sacrifice anything to save this world. Can't wait to see the last episode.
Sep 21, 2013 6:41 PM

Feb 2010
Ai over Dee anytime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2013 11:06 PM

Sep 2012
Ai x Alis all the way!
Poor Dee though.
Sep 25, 2013 6:53 AM

Dec 2011
Wow. Dee is the reason afterall.

I am glad we got to see why she is the enemy of Alis... and it is quite a pity that she loves Alis, but Alis doesn't return her feelings.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2013 7:36 PM

Jul 2010
Hmmmm funny how Dee saw Ali's and Ai playing basketball just saying " WHAT IS THIS??!"
But the episode resolved many questions I had
Sep 25, 2013 7:37 PM

Jul 2010
-Shiori said:
Ai x Alis all the way!
Poor Dee though.

Agreed love them!!
Sep 25, 2013 7:46 PM

Jul 2010
Yes, Dee sure is poor, but also selfish as hell.Sometimes you have to sacrifice things, even those that are most precious...thats just logic, or life i should say.She is like ''i don't care if all people die, i just want to live here and look at Alis''.If you love Alis so much, why are you ignoring HIS feelings and dreams?.
Well, it was a good episode anyway. im just a little bit confused on what to think about Dee.
Sep 27, 2013 7:44 PM
Mar 2012
this ungodly mystery plot, realistic character emotions, unrequited love, plus OST it's almost too much.

Dee: "nani kore?"
u got ntr'd get over it. How can Dee live with an endless loop of unrequited feelings?

Hope we don't get another dead bishounen main char.
Sep 28, 2013 9:27 PM

Apr 2009
The repeating world is basically a false heaven of sorts... no wonder bringing in 35,695 strangers wouldn't work (apart from the fact that they don't join the class) - it's practically a utopian world for the living if one is willing to forget that time resets every year.

Looks like I was partially wrong about the wish - it is indeed the class that made the wish, and Dee actually died leading to it, but it's true that Dee is in love with Alis and is the one benefiting the most from the time looping situation.

Somehow, I'd like to see Dee get a happy ending too, but I don't think things are going to be that convenient.. (hopefully she doesn't become another KitaEri character who would be denied a good ending... ;_;)

Really enjoying this arc, and the anime as a whole. It's a shame the series couldn't have been longer, as it is indeed my favorite of the season. Looking forward to the finale!
Sep 30, 2013 5:39 PM

Mar 2012
wakka9ca said:
Litrydow said:
Candior said:
Aggron said:
Candior said:

I thought the opposite. The first 3 episodes were so bad I would have dropped it if I didn't have the perseverance of continuing it. The Ortus arc made me continue the series.

I thought the first 3 were interesting because I wanted to know what the heck was going on (with the whole town getting killed and everything) and then the Ortus arc started pretty well but the whole Scar becoming all motherly and what not out of nowhere was a wtf moment for me. After that it just went downhill, I blame the high school setting lol.
Oct 2, 2013 8:35 AM

Jul 2010
Jelly Dee is jelly.
Being NTR'd.
Oct 2, 2013 9:46 AM

Jan 2013
this breaking-out-of-an-endless-loop thingy reminds me of Another
Oct 7, 2013 6:05 PM

May 2012
Some decent development I onder what the last episode has to offer!
Oct 9, 2013 6:08 PM

Jan 2012
this and the dead city arc have been my favourite the school arc was kinda disappointing but this one has brought back more emotion for me, and they seemed to delve deeper rather than just gloss over and not really give us much detail... this arc doesn't feel rushed as well where the others have! hoping for a nice ending now :)
Oct 11, 2013 1:30 PM

Aug 2013
That was predictable! Dee obviously loved Alis! Now i didn´t expected Ai to be so close to Alis, maybe Dee misunderstood
Oct 23, 2013 4:58 PM

Sep 2011
Yeah, it was kind of as I guessed. She really died...

This episode was so sad ;_;
I really hope Dee will somehow survive this, I really like her :(
I wonder if the OP of the anime has anything to do with what's gonna happen. I mean Ai is standing in the same church they went through to get to the school. And there is a lot of those flying things which I guess are the symbol/effects of someone actually dying (via burial by a gravekeeper).

Btw, I really liked the effects (of the animation) and the whole thing about the disturbence in the loop when Ai raised her hand as well. It was just a great idea imo, that an alteration like that could contradict the world.
Dec 25, 2013 7:12 AM
May 2012
Well, I was right, we were right.

Poor Dee, that must have really hurt :( I hope that at least she gets a happy ending :)

I think that Alis knows that Dee is dead and that she is the reason of this whole loop thing.

Well, let's see what's going to happen. I hope that the ending will satisfy me.

Alis and Ai sucks so much at playing basketball that it made Dee asking "what is this!?" ahahaha.

Gotta eat first before I watch the final episode :3 !!!
Dec 26, 2013 12:40 AM

Mar 2012
Not bad, but I guess I'm the only one that has little care/sympathy for Dee, I mean...she falls to her death because of her stupidity, and thinks the whole outside world should burn because of it...eh....this and the dead city arc are really good, one more episode left, hope it's as good.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Jan 15, 2014 3:57 AM

Aug 2013
Dee = landmine. I kind of feel ashamed to admit I was glad when Dee said she died. It's hard to feel sorry for her.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Mar 17, 2014 12:26 PM

May 2011
Another nice episode, and it got me feeling sorry for Dee, especially if that plottwist involving Alis is true. Wow...
Jul 3, 2014 6:55 PM
Jul 2018
If I were Dee, I would just let myself fall to the ground, just crying a river. Poor Dee...
This is, without any doubts, the best arc of this anime. It's really interesting *.*
Sep 5, 2014 2:28 AM

Feb 2013
Ai turned 13! Damn, that's must've been earth shattering at the end for Dee. The look on her face. Shit. I feel sorry for her. I wonder what's gonna happen. Is someone gonna die!? Who will survive? Dee or Alis? What choice will Alis make?! Amazing epsiode! I loved it! I love the fly trying to go through the window analogy. That freaking ED! I love it!
Dec 28, 2014 12:54 PM

Nov 2012
I... I ..... I don't want Dee to disappear :'(
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2013

372 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

98 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 3:07 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

114 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 2:07 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

107 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

123 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 11:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.