Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Heroic Legend of Arslan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 10, 2016 11:12 AM

Aug 2010
Really liking these eps a lot after S2 started. Good shit.

Arslan's development should be interesting.

Gieve's entrance was cool af
Jul 10, 2016 11:34 AM

Dec 2009
After all the work Arslan did across the first season and Andragoras dares come in and claim Arslan committed high treason!? Bitch if wasn't for Arslan and his band defeating Silver Mask douche at several points you would have never had a chance to escape. Hoo boy I'm pissed, they better just kill him off because he doesn't deserve to lead them. Best part of the episode was Gieve's return to help Arslan, such a magnificent horse killing bastard :D
Jul 10, 2016 11:34 AM

Jan 2014
Andragoras needs to die. God damn, they shouldn't even have let him back in. These are Arslan's people. No one wants to follow his father. This is bullshit. I have never been more furious.
Jul 10, 2016 11:47 AM
Sep 2014
After watching this episode, I don't think they'll be able to wrap up the series with such a short season.
Jul 10, 2016 11:49 AM

Jan 2014
well in the opening you can see arlan and his gang fighting on the ships(not 1 ship saw about 20 ships maybe there was even more so they army should be big :D) and they are not alone around them are parsian soldiers so arslan gona recruit jack sparrow/captain barbarossa and crush lusitania! Then he will become pirate king and and find one piece wait wrong anime or not
Jul 10, 2016 12:18 PM

Feb 2015
After a brilliant return to the story last week, Andragoras totally fucked everything up this week. I get WHY everybody simply tucked their tail between their legs and obeyed all his commands but I will never understand it (the idea of an absolute monarch like that). Just because the guy is (supposedly) Arslan's father doesn't mean that everybody has to blindly listen to him. It would take a few seconds to take him down and move on with life. But alas, people living under a monarchy their whole life don't see things so clearly.

At the very least it will be interesting to see what Arslan's story is like now that he is going into exile. I would LOVE to see a 4-way (possibly even 5 or 6-way depending on how involved other countries become) war later on in the series, with Andragoras' army, Arslan's Army, Hermes' army, The Temple Knights, and whoever else wants to join in.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2016 12:23 PM

Aug 2013
The sound track in this episode was freaking loud!!

Most of the time I had to use the subs since I wasn't able to hear a full sentence spoken while in battle.

Technical issues aside was a nice episode.
Jul 10, 2016 12:42 PM

Sep 2014
wow so far this season is on fire.
Only minus is the sound. they screwed something.
really looking forward to the sadly short rest.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jul 10, 2016 12:59 PM

Jan 2014
Zapredon said:
Great fight. Sigh..why is there only 8 episodes this season.
My guess is that Arakawa's adaptation isn't that far, and this anime takes it from there. The novels (from what am checking) are at least twice as long as content we're gonna cover by the end of this season, and there the final novel to come (yes the novels are ending after 30 years in circulation).

Terrible sound issue aside. Andragoras has been since day 1 portrayed as a power hungry son of a bitch who gives little to no fucks about anything other than himself. That has been painfully clear thorough all S1 during his incessant need to do war with everything on his sight, not to mention the glee with which he talks about Parsian history (as in don't giving a damn about killing his brother, about Hilmes, because it is all for my sake).

The revelation that he took Tahamine's son from her so he could have her. Simply put this self-centered asshole only cares about himself and the rest can go fuck themselves and die for his sake, for all he cares they will die with honor.

Based not only in views but also on what the opening and ending hint so far, it is painfully obvious that Andragoras will NOT concede on anything and remain the tyrant he has always been in opposition to Arslan. That is to say he will be a major antagonist and will (hopefully so) be brought down AT LAST. Not that I'm gonna miss him, I want this piece of shit dead, and this "exile" is likely the way to start. I'm positive that beyond Arslan's inner circle, not few are gonna be unhappy with this mistreatment and A LOT are gonna side with Arslan, which when he goes to the seas and likely gather allies from this Narsus equivalent, he's strong enough to stand up to Andragoras and freaking kill the son of a bitch for good.

Ergo, Hilmes is gonna be a side character for now, when Andragoras is gonna be the prime enemy.
Jul 10, 2016 1:09 PM
May 2013
animefan8800 said:
Another very good episode, but the dialogue seemed oddly quiet compared to the music audio and other effects. It seems obvious now, but I never expected Andragoras to actually regroup with Arslan and take his place like that. I assumed he'd just find a small force of his own and inevitably lose/get captured again or die with Arslan only finding out later being busy with his own issues. Not surprised that he'd exile Arslan like this mind you, but a bit that Arslan doesn't seem like he'll fight it much.

I noticed that to... the audio was off this episode, I actually had to make sure I didn't press a button to toy with my audio

hopefully its fixed for the rest of episodes
Jul 10, 2016 1:14 PM
Jul 2014
Yeah, go straight through the battlefield and meet with the enemy king who has a plethora of troops behind him by yourself. Excellent move there, your highness. Better thank whoever crafted your plot armor.

Weak ass Yashasuiin as well, needs a lot of work
beautyWithinJul 11, 2016 10:17 AM
Jul 10, 2016 1:47 PM
Feb 2013
BGMaxie said:

The revelation that he took Tahamine's son from her so he could have her. Simply put this self-centered asshole only cares about himself and the rest can go fuck themselves and die for his sake, for all he cares they will die with honor.

I was really intrigued by the dialogue between Andragoras and Tahamine. This series has good thing going with giving hints rather than delivering a whole truth at once.
Jul 10, 2016 2:28 PM

Feb 2015
do they now have archer in these large battles? seemed a bit stupid as was Arslan charging in through hundreds of men.
Jul 10, 2016 3:49 PM

May 2010
Summary: Enemy dies due to Narcus's plan, Gieve returns, and Andragoras also returns to exile Arslan. The End.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jul 10, 2016 4:02 PM

Oct 2013
Amazing episode, suck that there are only 6 more left.

Jul 10, 2016 4:28 PM
Jul 2016
I lknow how everyone is talking about how stupid King Adrogenous is and blah blah blah. In my opinion I beleive that King Andragoras is trying to make Arslan a true king. Lets think about it this way, King Ardrogoras crown prince is gonna be Arslan right? So, obviously, he would need his next king to be strong and such and what does he do? Exile him and make him become stronger. Llets think about it this way:

Remember King Andragoras words in the beginning? Wouldn't it be amazing if when Andragoras was talking about Arslan when he mentioned Ecbatana's rightful ruler coming back with a huge army(50,000) to take it back? From the beginning, Andragoras' opinion of Arslan has been ambiguous and we never knew their relationship. However, it has been implied that King Andragoras truly cares for Arslan as when he went crazy when Arslan dissapeared in the battle with Lusitania. What if everything Andragoras is doing to Arslan is to make him the GOAT king? What if this as-good-as-exile task is just another test to Arslan's mettle? It'd be so great if Arslan came back with over 50,000 soldiers and Andragoras went "well done, my son; now go and take Ecbatana as Pars' king." King Andragras is not some stupid idiot king who only cares for power, I mean seriously, if he really wanted to get rid of Arslan, he should of never even made Arslan his crown prince? Hell, Arslan is King Aandragoras freaking crown prince, in order to preserve the lineage, King Aandragoras obviously needs him alive and needs a strong king to succeed him. So before you talk about how shitty a father King Andragoras is, you must think deeper on the other implications and reasons on why he would exile his son.
SudenhamisteinJul 10, 2016 4:31 PM
Jul 10, 2016 4:36 PM

Jul 2011
I'm assuming some of you watched that crappy version as well, probably ripped off from somewhere. It's not the episode itself, thankfully (I rewatched on my better anime site and it was normal).

Andragoras... =.=
Jul 10, 2016 4:40 PM
Oct 2007
This small skirmish is more exciting than I thought.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2016 6:27 PM
Dec 2014
xpaula said:
Fusion-Carnage said:

Its Funimations fault... they fucked up the sounds while they were subbing cause the sounds were pretty normal in the raws

Huuh, really...? I might wanna check out the raws then XD I don't really know how subbing works - how could they fuck the sounds up this badly?

Actually its a mess in their part cause in subbing they dont have to touch the audio at all.. same thing happened to regalia IMO. :(
Jul 10, 2016 7:05 PM
Jan 2013
So generic and stupid.

Lusitanians chasing Andragoras just stopped after he threw out the prince. I mean i'm assuming they control a pretty vast territory, and would be able to continue the chase. I understand Andragoras is strong, and could have possibly escaped, but that whole part is skipped, and he comes out without a scratch to Peshawar.

Gieve showing up in the moment before Arslan is being overpowered by the Turan king.. yea yea.. talk about plot convenience.

I'm pretty sure I can summarize how this whole series will end. Andragoras will become and even more ruthless ruler, and Arslan won't accept him as a king, just as he hasn't accepted the Turanian king who was merciless. Hermes will ally himself to Arslan as he will understand Andragoras is his true enemy, and Arslan would make for a great king. (That would of course happen after Arslan would defeat him in battle). Finally Arslan will march against his father and those black magicians, who might later ally themselves to Andragoras, and liberate Ecbatana from the ruthless ruler his father became, leading to the name The Liberator.

Dada
Jul 10, 2016 8:05 PM
Jun 2016
So Andragoras is the one that got captured, and yet he looks at Arslan with disdain. Yeah, I officially hate him. But there's no way his rule will last very long, otherwise there'd be no point to this series.

A very good episode overall! I've noticed people saying that there was something wrong with the sound, but personally I didn't notice anything. Perhaps I was listening to a fixed version.
Jul 10, 2016 8:06 PM
Jun 2016
Tohka_Yatogami said:
Great fight!

Andragoras is making his son Arslan exiled from the fortress!

Everyone is so used to Arslan's kind rule, I highly doubt Andragoras will keep the support of the people for longer than a day.
Jul 10, 2016 8:10 PM

Oct 2013
Sheesh, instead of celebrating victory they're all stuck with dealing with Angragoras' saltiness now. Way to mess up a party, Angragoras.
Jul 10, 2016 10:08 PM
May 2016
Great episode. But Andragoras is such an...I can't say it. I wanted to reach through the screen, cut his beard off, and strangle him with it!

Still, great episode :)
Jul 10, 2016 11:02 PM
Apr 2014
Andragoras knows that Arslan will eventually become king, so he is just trying to make him stronger and to reclaim Pars himself before that happens. After all, that's what the prophecy says. All ascendants of the Pars royal bloodline will fall, and a new king will ascend the throne. Meaning that neither Andragoras or Hilmes stands a chance.

Of course, this is all just speculation :)
Jul 10, 2016 11:18 PM

Jun 2015
2nd last scene is the Turan prince killing his father and the king. Foreshadowing?

Anyways, the king has seemed like a douche since episode 1. Arslan seems like he's going on a journey, basically alone. The main cast will probably defect and join him. Overall, pretty excited for whats upcoming.
Jul 10, 2016 11:41 PM

Dec 2013
Arslan has gotten pretty ballsy since the start of the series.

That King is extremely harsh. Wtf.
Jul 10, 2016 11:53 PM
Jul 2018
I'm still wondering if Arslan is really the child of the King and the Queen.
They just seem so different and they do not treat him like a son.
The only thing he shares in common, is his mother's hair color.
There is still mystery that I hope gets answered before this season is over.
Jul 11, 2016 5:02 AM
Jun 2016
Felt a bit rushed but over all amazing episode.
Jul 11, 2016 5:21 AM
Jul 2018
robis798 said:
This is probably the most I've been disinterested with this series. Fights, fights and more fights every episode where instead some world building and plot intrigue should come into place. The fights aren't that good visually nor they're interesting: yet again the enemy army was thwarted by Narsus' "ingenius" plan. Gieve's return was so nonchalant you'd think he returned from a grocery store. I just... don't care anymore.

Illyricus said:
The part with Andragoras returning and (indirectly) exiling Arslan was the best part of the episode, as the battle against Turan was predictable ("oh, look! Another time Narsus's plan ends giving the victory to the heroes, what a surprising outcome" =_=), and again, the plot armor of Arslan it's so thick even made Gieve return in time to save him.

Hope this exile makes Arslan grow more as a character, because that would be great to see. He achieving his victories using his own ways of recruiting soldiers and not because people follow him for his lineage would be a great chance to make him gain more followers.

Strong said:
Yeah, go straight through the battlefield and meet with the enemy king who has a plethora or troops behind him by yourself. Excellent move there, your highness. Better thank whoever crafted your plot armor.

Weak ass Yashasuiin as well, needs a lot of work

These three post pretty much sum up my feelings.
Jul 11, 2016 6:24 AM

Jun 2013
the king is such a beast. Gieve why you had to shoot the poor horse man. Well his father was a dick and exiled him.
Jul 11, 2016 7:35 AM

Oct 2014
So far, this is AOTS. I am really liking it, even more then S1.

So his father felt threatend by him, and thus exiled him. Now a new chapter begins.

Btw, am i the only one who didn't notice the sound problems?
Jul 11, 2016 8:29 AM

Jul 2013
What an ending!

Really loving this more than season 1.
Jul 11, 2016 1:37 PM

Feb 2014
Gotta admit, Arlsan really improved as a leader and as a fighter, bravely charging into the fray even if it was really reckless.
The VA does a great job to convey Arslans personality props to that.
Like always Narsus is scheming behind the scene and outwit the opponent, I really hope someone of equal IQ will appear and pose as a threat and destroy his plans for once.
Glad Grieve is back even though I hate his skirtchasing I like him playing music and fighting.
Arslans father!? is the most dumbest king ever, instead of praising his son and soldiers to raise the moral and maybe join forces he rather be a dick. I dont even get why he thinks that way.
Anything Arslan wouldve done would be wrong in his and he would be a traitor so yeah I wont shed a tear if this fucker is dead.
Jul 11, 2016 2:07 PM

Jul 2013
Damn the battle music this season is awesome. I hope someone kills Andragoras soon (it would be awesome if it was Arslan, but it will probably be Hermes). Well, anyway it looks this will bring them some sea adventures, looking forward to that. Also, the CGI of the soldiers is driving me crazy, I really hoped this would change this season, but I guess for nothing.
Shimai_niJul 11, 2016 2:13 PM
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.
Jul 11, 2016 3:41 PM
Oct 2009
DragonSlayer_19 said:
Because first and foremost , they are the king's subordinates. Arslan was just acting as a proxy before the king arrived as daryun said. Plus arslan told him to stand down when he opposed the king.

Actually, this is debatable. Large parts of Arslans army are not Parsian soldiers, they were former slaves and other people he recruited and trained. Andragoras just seized them. These are people who have little to no reason to follow Andragoras.

As for the rest, without Arslan there would be nothing for Andragoras to return to. The fortress would've fallen, the few commanders and their troops who are part of Arslans new army wouild be scattered if not having been wiped out.

So basically Andragoras is currently seizing an army which in large parts has no reason to follow him, nor be loyal to him. You can make the case for the commanders and their troops but they're only a part of Arslans forces, the rest shouldn't follow the king at all nor have much reason to fight for him.

Which means this might come back to bite Andragoras in the ass quite soon, because even if the soldiers stay with him he does not have the ability to inspire Arslan has shown nor does he have the admiration/trust of many of the soldiers and he'll throw the strategian out alongside Arslan. In all likelihood, he will fail as he has before and force Arslan to start all over again after Andragoras lead Arslans army to destruction.
Jul 11, 2016 4:04 PM

Mar 2016
Deleth said:
DragonSlayer_19 said:
Because first and foremost , they are the king's subordinates. Arslan was just acting as a proxy before the king arrived as daryun said. Plus arslan told him to stand down when he opposed the king.

Actually, this is debatable. Large parts of Arslans army are not Parsian soldiers, they were former slaves and other people he recruited and trained. Andragoras just seized them. These are people who have little to no reason to follow Andragoras.

As for the rest, without Arslan there would be nothing for Andragoras to return to. The fortress would've fallen, the few commanders and their troops who are part of Arslans new army wouild be scattered if not having been wiped out.

So basically Andragoras is currently seizing an army which in large parts has no reason to follow him, nor be loyal to him. You can make the case for the commanders and their troops but they're only a part of Arslans forces, the rest shouldn't follow the king at all nor have much reason to fight for him.

Which means this might come back to bite Andragoras in the ass quite soon, because even if the soldiers stay with him he does not have the ability to inspire Arslan has shown nor does he have the admiration/trust of many of the soldiers and he'll throw the strategian out alongside Arslan. In all likelihood, he will fail as he has before and force Arslan to start all over again after Andragoras lead Arslans army to destruction.

Actually, quite a large part of the army are remenants of the main army and Kishwards army from peshawar. Honestly, i don't find the king's request much unreasonable. I mean the army has been fighting like what 3 nations ? Turan, luistania, and sindhura, not to mentions the treacherous parsian army. So there is some sense in rounding up additional 50K men to secure their win and retake the capital. I was referring to knights and cavalry captains to being his subordinates. They all followed him originally and we saw that the beginning of S1. It was logical for them to follow arslan as he is the heir to the throne after andragoras whose fate was mostly to be dead after the fall of the capital and being taken by silvermask. Andragoras sees this as a win-win situation . If arslan rounds up an army, all the better to retake the capital. If arslan dies, well he doesn't care if he dies since we saw big hints he isn't his biological son and was indifferent to him before, and now that he has seen his grow which makes him a bit worried. Having him die means less threat to his throne that he killed his brother for. Andragoras from the beginning is made to be the embodiment of what luistanians hate about parsian rule (tyranny,indifference,barbaric, and slavery). Arslan by letting his father sit on that chair is clearly handing over the authority to his father and told daryun to step down, but he wasn't expecting that hard of a mission to be given to him instead of marching together
Jul 11, 2016 7:34 PM
Jul 2014
That over-loud BGM. I thought it was just me.

F*ck you Andragoras! You should just rotting in that prison.
Jul 12, 2016 12:59 AM

Jun 2014
Well now, now we see why there was a navel battle in the opening...
The king is a prick.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Jul 12, 2016 1:27 AM
Jan 2016
that fucking andragoras why de he came back he should die in that rotting place
but this makes this anime much more interesting........ .;O
Jul 12, 2016 8:57 AM
Jul 2016

DragonSlayer_19 said:
Deleth said:

Actually, quite a large part of the army are remenants of the main army and Kishwards army from peshawar. Honestly, i don't find the king's request much unreasonable. I mean the army has been fighting like what 3 nations ? Turan, luistania, and sindhura, not to mentions the treacherous parsian army. So there is some sense in rounding up additional 50K men to secure their win and retake the capital. I was referring to knights and cavalry captains to being his subordinates. They all followed him originally and we saw that the beginning of S1. It was logical for them to follow arslan as he is the heir to the throne after andragoras whose fate was mostly to be dead after the fall of the capital and being taken by silvermask. Andragoras sees this as a win-win situation . If arslan rounds up an army, all the better to retake the capital. If arslan dies, well he doesn't care if he dies since we saw big hints he isn't his biological son and was indifferent to him before, and now that he has seen his grow which makes him a bit worried. Having him die means less threat to his throne that he killed his brother for. Andragoras from the beginning is made to be the embodiment of what luistanians hate about parsian rule (tyranny,indifference,barbaric, and slavery). Arslan by letting his father sit on that chair is clearly handing over the authority to his father and told daryun to step down, but he wasn't expecting that hard of a mission to be given to him instead of marching together

This does not make sense for several reasons
1) Why would King Andragoras wand Arslan dead?
Please remenber that Arslan is the CROWN PRINCE of the Parsian Empire. The thing is that if Arslan is dead, then there will be really no legimitate heir to the throne. And King Andragoras might be cruel but he is not stupid and he knows that he has to preserve the lineage and so Arslan has to be king. By exiling Arslan he is trying to make Arslan stronger as a king. Arslan is still weak and does not exactly know what does it take to become king. He needs Arslan to be strong and succeed him as King. So what does he do? Make a ridiculosly hard challenge for Arslan to compete. Lets remenber that challenges are meant to motivate and make people stronger. By getting 50K men, Arslan will learn several important factors essential to a king: Leadership, Military strength, and diplomatic skills. I see King Andragoras "exile" of Arslan as a way to make Arslan stronger. It's like your father telling to go run 500 miles and dont come home untial you do. At first, you will no doubt hate your father for making you run that 500 miles and undergo so much pain, however, after you compete the challenge you will realize how strong you become and that the father was just really trying to make you stronger.
Jul 12, 2016 5:21 PM

Oct 2011
wow he going to exile him omg
Jul 13, 2016 7:35 AM
Nov 2014
Oh I just can't wait to be king...
Jul 13, 2016 7:37 AM
Nov 2014
CC9ers said:
It would take a few seconds to take him down and move on with life.

Pars was a civilized country, as opposed to Turan
Jul 13, 2016 11:30 AM

May 2014
That was honestly a very good episode, so much happened without feeling like it was rushed. I'm glad this isn't turning into some rushed arc because it's only 8 episodes. OP spoils that everyone follows Arslan though.
Jul 13, 2016 10:27 PM

Mar 2009
Narsus is so OP. Pls nerf. He even knew Arslan would charge in by himself. Reminds me of Griffith.

I'm glad Gieve joined up with them. His interactions with Farangis are always fun.
MormegilJul 13, 2016 10:30 PM
Jul 15, 2016 2:07 AM
Mar 2016
Fusion-Carnage said:
xpaula said:

Huuh, really...? I might wanna check out the raws then XD I don't really know how subbing works - how could they fuck the sounds up this badly?

Actually its a mess in their part cause in subbing they dont have to touch the audio at all.. same thing happened to regalia IMO. :(

i hate Fu(ck)nimation because his lame opening ruining mood
but i think no Fu(ck)nimation Fault, but maybe Raw Encoder Fault
maybe he too much change setting when Encode Video and sound became bad
Jul 15, 2016 2:10 AM

Feb 2016
As a man who watches Game of Thrones. Arslans stupid and blind actions peeved me.

But the fact that he was actually being a badass makes up for that kinda..

It was a solid episode and this show is being good. I just have peeves with it but Arslan Senki is the FE of Anime not GoT of Anime so I shouldnt be judging like that.

I really want more shows like this. Medieval stuff is my fave!!!
Jul 15, 2016 4:00 AM
Feb 2016
I liked it a lot!
I'm so excited to watch the next episode! Especially how Arslan leaves Peshawar and something about Hilmes' past with the girl which was shown a bit in the trailer of the next episode.
Jul 15, 2016 11:00 PM
Jan 2014
Thought I'd just like to point out that I had no technical issues with the episode. :)

Nice solid episode, though the fight against Turan was pretty much unnecessary - especially in this 8 ep season. The demonstrations of how thick Arslan's plot armour is definitely ruined it for me, and it didn't give that much character development imo (although I guess the bit where he acknowledged one of his generals at the end was nice to have considering Andragoras has barged in)... but the amount of work put into the art in the battles was pretty awesome, so kudos to the animation team for that.
Also, Andragoras came and ruined the party. Good move for him, but probably the worst move he could ever make for... well, everyone. Leaves a nice cliffhanger though (as much as I despise them) and adds another antagonist of sorts to the story (aaand that's usually a good thing ! lol). Not sure how they're going to close off this season now though.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arslan Senki (TV): Fuujin Ranbu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2016

122 by Angelo-cunha »»
May 6, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Arslan Senki (TV): Fuujin Ranbu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2016

68 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Nov 27, 2023 2:59 PM

Poll: » Arslan Senki (TV): Fuujin Ranbu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2016

85 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Nov 27, 2023 1:15 PM

Poll: » Arslan Senki (TV): Fuujin Ranbu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2016

68 by Muow »»
Jun 1, 2023 3:14 PM

Poll: » Arslan Senki (TV): Fuujin Ranbu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2016

132 by Muow »»
May 30, 2023 12:31 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.