Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 7, 2015 3:44 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
That episode looked pretty much exactly like I thought it would, and... well it's just as absurdly ridiculous as in the VN but it's all in good fun :3

Not even going to question how they survived the truck jump but whatever, it looked awesome at least
Jun 7, 2015 3:56 PM

May 2012
chrisandro said:
frequency15k said:
liked that reunion at the end, but thats really the extent of it... there was so much wrong with this episode lol, namely the shells from that chopper probably would have been scorching?... but no one gets injured... sure, and hey lets shoot at a lethal bomb with a 1500 km radius.... thats a good idea... and i like how millie and robby came out of nowhere?.... and how kazuki randomly was able to get her body back.... and JB and her were driving a bright yellow car... very conspicuous.... and where the hell did the sub come from??? lol so fucking random, i dont understand all the praise this show is getting... its so bad...
It is a work of fiction.... Deal with it.

yes and there are tons of other works of fiction that soar miles above this pile of crap...
Jun 7, 2015 4:00 PM

Aug 2013
Great episode, with plenty of action from start to finish, each girl had an important part in the plan, until Millie participated, even Kazuki broke free and came in late, I want to see the her meeting with Yuuji next episode

Yuuji just doing nothing and still got stuck with a bomb, but their struggle will soon come, I look forward to continue watching ..
Jun 7, 2015 4:48 PM

Oct 2013
well this episode was awesome sachi being a bad ass ,makina awesome snipping etc

and now kazuki's back can't wait for the next episode :D.
Jun 7, 2015 5:11 PM

Aug 2013
Amazing episode I can't wait for the next episode D:
Jun 7, 2015 5:21 PM

Jan 2014
Yuuji is showing all the beta-fags in all other anime how to build a fucking harem like a fucking boss.

This episode, illogical as it may be, kept me so pumped up like nothing did in years.
I love my gurlz
Jun 7, 2015 6:30 PM

Jan 2009
Imeon said:
-Dizzy- said:
Damn this episode was amazing! I can't wait till next week, especially after that ending.

Why does Kazuki have a mechanical hand? I thought she only injured it?

I guess it that it was infected and due to poor nutrition, it did not heal well enough so they have to cut it. Can't believed that she's still complete and not a brain in a fish bowl.

While considering how this episode was, the brain in a bowl idea isn't as likely as alot of fiction would have you believe, a brain in a bowl wouldn't be getting blood or nutrients to survive, thus if you did take a person's brain out of their body, the brain would die very fast, we do not have the technology and may never have the technology to do that, that's one of the reasons most futurists consider regenerative cybernetics and brain uploading the only logical way to immortality in the long run.

Great episode, probably the best episode of an anime this entire season.
TatsuyaJun 7, 2015 7:05 PM
Jun 7, 2015 6:36 PM

Jan 2014
haha... so they made Kazuki wear a bra in her container
VN NSFW:

... this is not a h-anime after all... well somebody did mentioned to me that the "mechanical claw" was just a "joke"... I don't know though if that source is correct, cause I asked about that in the VN spoiler forum part of MAL...
DeadZeroSourceJun 7, 2015 8:02 PM
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jun 7, 2015 6:56 PM

Mar 2014
What an intense episode. I've never seen Grisaia with so much action. Next week couldn't come sooner. ><
Oh and Sachi was so badass this episode as well.
XenoGeneikenJun 7, 2015 7:06 PM
Jun 7, 2015 6:58 PM

Sep 2008
THE HOLLY COW!
so many things, so fast, so epic, nice OST!
i kinda wanna punch myself for the moment i said "i'll watch this probably generic harem" and now....lets but the game in steam too XD
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jun 7, 2015 7:09 PM
Dec 2014
Komomo said:
Great episode, a bit surreal at times though. Maybe that's just because the idea of actually switching from Plan A to Plan B, then having an insurance policy for unexpected outcomes.

Did anyone catch all of the girls codenames? I know from this episode that:

Yumiko - Loner
Makina - Lucky Tanuki
Sachi - Crappy Maid
Amane - Bitch
Michiru - ?????

also, do they have different codenames in the VN?

It is the same as VN. Michiru's is UT. UT stands for uzadere and uza tsundere in the longest form.
Uza tsundere would be annoying tsundere.

The VN did have additional scenes and a briefing before open fire that was not shown in the anime where each character was assigned a code name.
Jun 7, 2015 7:45 PM

Mar 2015
Dang, that ending was amazing - a well deserved 5/5
Jun 7, 2015 8:35 PM

Nov 2014
"Sharks don't play with their prey"

that quote, that's one fine battlemaid

11/5
Jun 7, 2015 9:13 PM

Apr 2010
Parts of this would have been a great Subaru commercial.

Jun 7, 2015 10:08 PM

Jun 2013
this episode was in par with mission impossible oh they have a submarine cool
Jun 7, 2015 10:28 PM

Dec 2009
Is it just me or does that look a lot like the i-401 sub....

Akamitsu said:
Parts of this would have been a great Subaru commercial.
then there'd be magical girls in grisaia...
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jun 7, 2015 10:48 PM

Aug 2008
That was pretty cool. It felt like watching an action flick with everything exaggerated, but epic :p

Oh, but I gotta say.... Getting frisked and tied up like that is a small price to pay to have a panty from a hot chick fastened to your face like that!
Jun 7, 2015 11:14 PM

Aug 2008
Freaking awesome! That ending. Kazami Kazuki is finally here.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jun 8, 2015 12:55 AM
Nov 2010
Nachtwandler_21 said:
Damn. That Kazuki's appearance at the end made my day

^This. Especially when she clicked her robotic hand twice!! <3

As Hannibal from the A-Team would say, "I love it when a plan comes together." Action and girls were awesome!!!

Plus dat plottwist! I was expecting a brain also (too much Psycho Pass?) so much a great surprise <3 And I was not expecting the bigger vehicle to be a submarine..nor the insurance policy. =OOO So goood!!!
Jun 8, 2015 1:03 AM
Aug 2012
frequency15k said:
liked that reunion at the end, but thats really the extent of it... there was so much wrong with this episode lol, namely the shells from that chopper probably would have been scorching?... but no one gets injured... sure, and hey lets shoot at a lethal bomb with a 1500 km radius.... thats a good idea... and i like how millie and robby came out of nowhere?.... and how kazuki randomly was able to get her body back.... and JB and her were driving a bright yellow car... very conspicuous.... and where the hell did the sub come from??? lol so fucking random, i dont understand all the praise this show is getting... its so bad...

1500 km

wat

Jokes aside, just consider it as a Hollywood action film.
Jun 8, 2015 1:49 AM
Mar 2014
Amazing episode once again. They've done a great job with this part of the story.
Jun 8, 2015 3:08 AM

Jun 2013
So much to say but I can't even remember what I wanted to say. That how AMAZING this episode was. The action was pretty freaking impressive too. Awesome teamwork

I lost it laughing when the bullet casings were falling on Michiru haha

That reunion was freaking beautiful and topped off with the ending song omg.

Best show of the season confirmed. Best episode. 10/10.

I wonder if Kazuki will be naked in the BD when she gets out of Thanatos lol
Jun 8, 2015 3:36 AM
Jul 2013
Damn that assassin maid, didnt quite like her b4, i must retract the judgement coz of badassery.
Jun 8, 2015 6:12 AM

Apr 2013
Bestt episode yet!!! Loved it from start to finish, it was an amazing, epic and thrilling episode~ Dang, that ending tho.

Sachi best girl.
Jun 8, 2015 6:48 AM

Jun 2014
I hope Yuuji will beat the living hell out of Oslo
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2015 7:38 AM

Aug 2013
This episode is so cool and epic I thought I was playing Call of Duty or Battlefield!

GenesisAria said:
Is it just me or does that look a lot like the i-401 sub....

That's what I thought too...
Cute is justice.
Jun 8, 2015 8:05 AM
May 2013
Great episode! Though they skipped quite a lot of stuff it was still good ! Prepare yourself guys next week shit gets real!
Jun 8, 2015 10:05 AM

Nov 2013
this episode is epic, i never thought that kazuki is 100% alive. i thought they only use her brain or something like that. can't wait for next week.

what is the thing that chiru2 take from the deliveryman?
Jun 8, 2015 10:57 AM

Nov 2009
This has to be one of the best episodes of ANY series I've seen.

I was hooked from start to finish. I really genuinely can't wait to see the next episode. I've been waiting for Amane and Kazuki to reunite since we found out she was still alive. Her literally having her body and escaping as a human and not a brain in a jar totally made my day!

Makina still best girl, along with Sachi. Amazing how my opinion has totally not changed on this from me first seeing them in the first Visual Novel! =D
Jun 8, 2015 11:27 AM

Jan 2014
damn Millie so seductive
blu-ray gonn' be good.
why did you reject her Kazami-bastard?

sub looked like Iona from Arpeggio

still, i was expected the brain only intact, like others. lol
TIME TO BANG LITTLE SISTER

this episode was provided to you by director Michael Bay
still, with good story.
NakatoshiJun 8, 2015 11:35 AM
"The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is..cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!" - Sora
Jun 8, 2015 1:12 PM

Feb 2014
Oh snap Kazuki is alive im so happy !
Jun 8, 2015 2:02 PM

Jan 2009
Visualized said:
damn Millie so seductive
blu-ray gonn' be good.
why did you reject her Kazami-bastard?

sub looked like Iona from Arpeggio

still, i was expected the brain only intact, like others. lol
TIME TO BANG LITTLE SISTER

still, with good story.

No, michael bay can only make explosions interesting, this episode had a good plot.
Jun 8, 2015 2:14 PM

Jan 2015
Do you see it guys? The only "1 out of 5"? This is someone that didn't watch the episode because he's a hater and voted 1 out of 5 without sense
Jun 8, 2015 2:19 PM

Mar 2014
Screw logic, this was INSANE. Jaw-dropping, an audiovisual beast and I doubt I'll ever see a more badass harem. I can rest in peace now.
Jun 8, 2015 2:36 PM

Feb 2008
So much action. And Millie made an appearance again.
Jun 8, 2015 4:27 PM

Feb 2009
Finally the reunion of amane and kazuki!! Why the robot arm though?

Jun 8, 2015 4:37 PM

Feb 2015
One of the best episodes of anime I've seen in awhile.
Jun 8, 2015 6:14 PM

Jan 2011
Yo this episode was godlike i mean i had to put on my hollywood glasses and put all the logic aside but still! (i mean like those bullet shells hitting Chiruchiru would of been insanely hot lol)

but seeing kazuki in the flesh was great thought she was all Jenova-ish
Jun 8, 2015 6:42 PM

Aug 2013
Nachtwandler_21 said:
Damn. That Kazuki's appearance at the end made my day

Same goes for me.
Jun 8, 2015 8:51 PM

Mar 2015
God that reveal was too great. Yuuji its time to wake up. Onee-Chan wants to taste her favorite food
Jun 8, 2015 10:59 PM

Apr 2015
Grrrrrrrr! This episode was just like a short highlight of the VN. Now, the adaptation of Kajitsu is better than Rakuen. Rakuen has a pretty good story line, that's why you guys think this episode was good, but the original VN is x100 times better. I wonder if it has 24 episodes... sad...
MisuzuChinJun 9, 2015 3:25 AM
Jun 8, 2015 11:25 PM
May 2015
WTF Sachi can fight????????

And Kazuki is alive ?????????
Jun 9, 2015 12:16 AM

Jan 2014
Tatsuya said:
Visualized said:
still, with good story.

No, michael bay can only make explosions interesting, this episode had a good plot.

yeah, "still, with good story."
"The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is..cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!" - Sora
Jun 9, 2015 4:01 AM

Oct 2014
Great episode..
That submarine scene reminds me of Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio.. :3

read from right to left
Jun 9, 2015 5:46 AM
Jul 2011
Kazumi Kazuki is Thanatos!!
Jun 9, 2015 6:30 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
SeerHu said:
Kazumi Kazuki is Thanatos!!
...you realized this just now?
Jun 9, 2015 7:55 AM

Jun 2015
That really was a I-401? Fuck...
That haren was good, ADD: Loli/Robot Claw/Imouto/Brocon/Genius And you did it!
Sei: "I Know you're thinking about a menage-a-trois. My lord...
Kazuko: "Would you like to join them, Sei?"
Sei: "I see... That might be interesting."
Jun 9, 2015 12:37 PM

Jan 2013
frequency15k said:

The VN covers some of the finer details that make it fit in better. Its impossible to cover all thats in it with 10 eps. Also it has some scifi/comedy elements. IF you want 100% realism, fuck if I know why you are watching any anime to start with.

Also to the comment up above.

Can confirm that submarine is, or at least based on the I-400 class.
Jun 9, 2015 12:41 PM

May 2012
AlneOove said:
frequency15k said:

yes and there are tons of other works of fiction that soar miles above this pile of crap...

has a total watch time of close to 100 days, puts NGE as one of his favorites, yet still doesn't understand that anime will sometimes not make sense?

you need to realize things are made to be conveniently unrealistic just so the storyline will benefit from it. otherwise imagine if things were made that HAD to make 100% total sense. stuff like clannad after story and fullmetal alchemist brotherhood wouldn't even exist.

im not saying it needs to make sense and be 100% realistic, im just saying that this is stupid and extremely overrated, i mean almost an 8.3? seriously? and the story lacks any sort of depth, i feel almost no connection to any of the characters, exceptions being maybe michiru... theres been practically no development this entire series aside from yuuji and that was just a huge info dump over like 6 episodes?... i mean he was telling jb his past and according to his past she was there for over half of it.... wtf lol, like did she just forget??? and not to mention kazami was practically shafted there and then pops back up when convenient, very disjointed. at the end of the first season it was going somewhere and then boom, yuuji past info dump and shaft the interesting part of the story....

RedArmyShogun said:

The VN covers some of the finer details that make it fit in better. Its impossible to cover all thats in it with 10 eps. Also it has some scifi/comedy elements. IF you want 100% realism, fuck if I know why you are watching any anime to start with.

well im not here judging the vn now am i? no im judging the anime which is doing an extremely shitty job with execution and pretty much everything....

and i watch anime looking for works of art such as aria or tatami galaxy, which arent bad... and if you want to know why i dont drop stuff, its cause theres some hope in the back of my mind it will get better, or at the very least give me something ive never seen before

and i like how no ones actually given a reason why this show is "good," all im getting is "dont hate just cause its unrealistic wowowow its not 100% realistic??? wow y do u even like animu wowoww?"
frequency15kJun 9, 2015 1:23 PM
Jun 9, 2015 2:19 PM

Dec 2012
Amazing episode, the action was intense even if some part are illogical. I am looking forward to see Yuuji in action !
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grisaia no Rakuen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

aconite - Jun 21, 2015

250 by jep1999 »»
Apr 29, 8:04 AM

Poll: » Grisaia no Rakuen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2015

110 by JeremiahOrange »»
Sep 17, 2023 7:21 AM

Poll: » Grisaia no Rakuen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 31, 2015

75 by JeremiahOrange »»
Sep 17, 2023 1:27 AM

Poll: » Grisaia no Rakuen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2015

103 by JeremiahOrange »»
Sep 17, 2023 1:00 AM

Poll: » Grisaia no Rakuen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 17, 2015

119 by JeremiahOrange »»
Sep 15, 2023 9:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.