Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 27, 2016 7:12 AM

Apr 2013
naens said:
Yeah, the supernatural thing was disappointing. I thought that if Chihiro was gone, the MC would have to become stronger and not rely on senpais.

It should be good to have a name dictionary because I don' understand who is who in the comments.

I didn't play the game, can anyone explain what the following is about:
Repeat_it_in_red said:
In violation with:
Knox 1st, 2nd, 6th, and 8th
and Van Dines 1st, 5th, 8th, 10th, 15th, 17th, 19th, and 20th b)

? Thanks.

Sounds like somebody was quoting actual law articles and compare it to this series. Naturally, the original game was merely fictional and supposed to be a parody of the real life justice system itself, some things may be overlooked by the creator.

As for the supernatural element, the spirit channeling technique plays a very important role in various cases of the show, most notably the 2nd case, and the 4th case which is airing currently.

After that, the 6th and 8th cases of this show also gives significant highlight to the spirit channeling technique.

So ultimately, you would have to accept the supernatural elements as they are in this show. I actually believes that it actually makes the franchise much more interesting, the creators did an excellent work utilizing it in various cases.

Jun 21, 2016 8:11 PM
Oct 2015
I guess everyone was too focused on the pacing issues.

Did it seem to anyone that Mia was going to kiss Phoenix after the trial? I was almost fooled. Canonically, their relationship was of mentor/protege but anime adaptations need not always be accurate :)
Aug 2, 2016 1:37 AM

Dec 2012
So Mayoi's body changes depending on the person she's channeling, which includes make up. Channel Chihiro more. Need more oppai.

Thought Chihiro was going in for the kiss. lol
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 5, 2016 8:29 AM

Apr 2014
This whole case was a joke. The closes thing they had to evidence besides a witness testimony for any of the criminals was Mayoi's name written down otherwise all they did was just point fingers at people.

It really started to annoy me when they just forgot everything the girl said about Mayoi committing the crime and just believed everything the American guy said.

I think Mitsurugi is a terrible prosecutor if all he needs is a witness testimony just to believe someone is guilty and be so confident about it without any other evidence.
Let’s say I posed this question to you: “Can all human souls be bought with money or not?” Now remember, the keyword here is “all”. The answer is “There are times when you can buy them, and other times, not,” right? The human being… sometimes he’ll uphold his pride and conscience even if he’s offered ten billion yen, and other times he’ll murder someone over one yen. ~Izaya Ohira (Durarara)
Oct 6, 2016 2:36 PM

May 2012
Wonderful episode, really love how this is progressing!
Nov 16, 2016 8:14 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
It is still kinda hard, to see Mia dying just like that, been almost 2 years since I played this case. Rip Mia!
Jan 24, 2018 5:32 PM

Apr 2012
dosent he work there? how did he not know the lamp was new?
Aug 26, 2018 3:27 PM

Nov 2013
Does this mean that in tGyakuten Saiban universe there is a norm to be framed for murder just based one one witness alone? Because it certainly seemed like it.
You all need to watch Nami.

Feb 4, 2019 8:50 AM
Jul 2018
Well now that the two meh cases have ended we can get to the good stuff, tho I disliked the way the rushed through the second case, hope they do not skip the investigation days from now on. Redd was one of the two lamest villains in the first game, the other one being Sahwit, so I do not mind how they handled him here, even if they made him tamer than in the game. Hope they do not ruin the next one tho.

Also the visuals are really poor, even compared to the 15 year old game which looks better compared to the anime. I do not care that much tho, I just want them to follow the script faithfully!
May 12, 2020 6:04 PM

Oct 2009
Felt so satisfying seeing Edgeworth getting his ass owned more than the criminal. He should also be jailed for trying to bail out a murderer and since it was confessed, it would make him look bad in reality. That should taint his reputation.
Oct 28, 2022 5:10 AM
Oct 2022
i got bored while trying to keep watching the episode and the entire series
Aug 30, 2023 2:39 PM
Aug 2021
I like how seriously they're able to tell a story while still making goofy show
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Mia Fey

FiddlePie - Feb 22

4 by FiddlePie »»
Feb 23, 3:02 AM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

56 by kyledluffy »»
Jan 16, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2016

40 by kyledluffy »»
Jan 11, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Episode 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2016

48 by kyledluffy »»
Jan 10, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2016

44 by kyledluffy »»
Jan 9, 7:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.