Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 28, 2012 10:26 PM

Feb 2012
pretty interesting anime to watch, i can understand why i didn't see it until today.... i think it has a great story, and really liked the characters =)
Jun 13, 2012 2:14 AM

Jan 2011
I as well found this to be quite the fascinating piece. Having only watched the movie and not the ONAs preceding it, I encourage those viewers like myself to rewatch the first few minutes and closing few minutes (these are the parts with Dr. Ashimori) right after completion of the movie as they make considerable more sense in after thought.

Im my opinion, the best parts are the quick cuts between the main cafe scenes. At the same time, those scenes make the desire for the movie to be 2.5 hours or a sequel even more so. There really is a considerable amount of plot that can be explored and, in truth, make this an even greater drama.

I'm sure everyone has picked up on this little cut away but it's the only little tid bit I haven't seen anyone make note of.

This is the android the boys followed into the cafe the very first time. Interesting that he is a resident of Nagi's fathers household.
Jun 23, 2012 5:45 PM

Sep 2009
Fronzel:Nah you need to look deep into it and use brain its not that shallow as you describe it.
Nov 10, 2012 1:20 PM

Dec 2007
Hias said:
Fronzel said:
Don't understand why this is so well-received. Bored me terribly. Just seems like a bunch of shallow "robots are people too" stuff. That is a very worn sci-fi concept and this doesn't take it in any new direction.

Glad I'm not the only one who felt the same. I'm really starting to distrust these high-rated titles more and more as I go along.

It wasn't anything phenomenal, stories like these are a dime-a-dozen in scifi, if you ask me.

I agree. Eve no Jikan felt like a simplified version of Asimov's robot stories aimed at people who might enjoy sci-fi, but are not particularly well-versed in the genre.

They just took a bunch of Asimov's ideas, quoted his Three Laws, and added a large dose of sentimentalism. There's nothing new or creative about this. I'm pretty disappointed. =/
Feb 3, 2013 12:51 AM

May 2007
I had finished the 6-episode ONA series some time ago and I have been meaning to watch the movie for some time now. I had given the ONA series a score of 10/10 at MAL. Since I was back at home, I hooked up my laptop via the HDMI cable to my TV and watched the movie earlier today.

The movie is pretty much the ONA with a few added revelations, which to me added a whole different side to the entire universe of Eve no Jikan. Specifically to the character of Nagi, where we find out her being in an "accident" caused by the Ethics Committee. You also find out more about her during the credits, such as her and the android guy (or he could be a guy that has robotic parts added to him such as a hand or arm and maybe a voice synthesizer) she's with have been travelling all around the world or the country (not sure which to choose) and have been setting shop aka the "Cafe" in the countryside but once disagreeable humans come to find out they destroy most of the robots or androids that are involved, which greatly upsets Nagi-chan. They have recently set up the cafe in the city, Nagi with glasses made her looked really different and cute too, her opinions of the city don't seem to be great, the general feeling of them weren't positive but she told her male companion of her hope after witnessing Rikuo's actions and hearing some of his opinions. I believe Nagi and her companion are trying to make their dream a reality where androids and humans will live a more civilised life together because right now androids are just things and nothing more, like slaves.

I personally wanted to see more Rikuo and Sammy in this movie but Yoshiura-san loves making his work like this.

I wonder if they will continue this series, I really would like to see what becomes of Sammy and Rikuo's relationship.

I know there's manga for this series and it only has 3 volumes, I've read only 2 chapters of the 1st volume, I'm wondering if the manga delves deeper into the story.

Anyways, my score for the movie is a 10/10, it was such a good watch, the only flaw to it is that I wanted more. :D
Feb 6, 2013 4:08 PM

Mar 2008
Was I the only one looking for some robot romance between Rikuo and Sammy?
Mar 15, 2013 4:45 AM

Oct 2008
Leninha said:
Hias said:
Fronzel said:
Don't understand why this is so well-received. Bored me terribly. Just seems like a bunch of shallow "robots are people too" stuff. That is a very worn sci-fi concept and this doesn't take it in any new direction.

Glad I'm not the only one who felt the same. I'm really starting to distrust these high-rated titles more and more as I go along.

It wasn't anything phenomenal, stories like these are a dime-a-dozen in scifi, if you ask me.

I agree. Eve no Jikan felt like a simplified version of Asimov's robot stories aimed at people who might enjoy sci-fi, but are not particularly well-versed in the genre.

They just took a bunch of Asimov's ideas, quoted his Three Laws, and added a large dose of sentimentalism. There's nothing new or creative about this. I'm pretty disappointed. =/

except that the entire style of the show is completely unique and amazing. the animation is phenomenal and combined with the great soundtrack creates an atmosphere only Yoshiura Yasuhiro is able to pull off.
plus, it deftly moves between some of the funniest, cleverest comedy ever and hard hitting drama.
so what if it's not aimed at sci-fi nuts so much? i don't think it's a problem. it takes an well-worn but far from worn out sci-fi concept, puts an interesting and unique spin on it (see everything i listed above) and almost the entire thing is set in a cafe where androids and humans get to know each other! how is the entire concept of this film neither new nor creative?!?!?
Mar 28, 2013 11:45 PM

Jul 2011
I love the animation. The story itself is not that great, it's almost SoL to me. But that café setting really gets me.

I didn't enjoy it as much as I should have, since I watched the ONA the other day. So it was pretty much rewatching the whole damn thing but with... 3 extra, short scenes.

Great ending song.
MirorinMar 28, 2013 11:49 PM
Apr 24, 2013 3:27 PM

Jun 2012
Pretty good movie, great mix of drama and comedy. that ending though really disappointed. I felt like the main plot/issue was about to happen.

Maybe an actual sequel someday.

9/10
Apr 25, 2013 5:11 PM

Nov 2012
Fronzel said:

Well, perhaps it's a matter of phrasing (since Fronzel's comment dated a year back and all) but from what I interpret, he's dissatisfied with the idea itself rather than anything else. Since I'm quite young when Ghost in the Shell, Star Trek and various other sci-fi heavy shows are made, I'm pretty much oblivious to the charm of sci-fi. Despite rating it highly, I agree that the idea itself isn't phenomenal (courtesy of Hias). However; if I'm not trying to look too deeply into what the show is trying to convey, about the controversial relationship between android and human, I think the show is fine as is. It is an enjoyable episodic slice-of-life with above-par animation quality. I reckon that's sufficient; I never understand the need for an overarching theme instead of simply creating a story. That is, why is there a need to inspect further than what is said and shown? Being shallow isn't a flaw, bad in being shallow is; as with everything else.

For me, the only downside to Time of Eve is how overly-ambitious it is. It's strongly hinted that there's a greater conspiracy behind the scene while leaving the resolution itself to an indefinite sequel. Time of Eve is a slice-of-life anime, I would be amazed if they can managed a sequel covering all the questions without deterring from being an enjoyable slice-of-life. In other words, how can you create a consistent sequel for Time of Eve without it being a stark different from the first one? I generally don't detest episode show after being charmed by Mushishi but clearly the show itself demand an explanation many time over.

Tl;dr: Like it for being a spectacular slice-of-life. The sci-fi part are pretty much non-existent.
May 17, 2013 11:42 AM
May 2012
Leninha said:
Hias said:
Fronzel said:

sorry for digging up some old replies but I completely agree with kenjimax.

Taking the show's plot at face-value will leave you with a played out sci-fi story. The problem with that perspective is that its not necessarily a sci-fi but (as kenjimax said) a slice-of-life with a little bit of a sci-fi element added to it. Once you realize that its a SoL than a lot more depth/subtlety/detail will open up.

I personally liked how witty the character's conversations were as well as how those conversations were executed was interesting. The quick character rebuttals and background conversations/activities felt very natural and humanized the constant interactions. I also really liked the way Dr. Ashimoto and Shiotsuki's roles added another dimension to the story that you kind of miss when watching through at face value. I found myself going back to re-watch the movie and finding clues throughout that helped explain the roles of the 'mystery' characters.

Those that would like this show love the originality in detail and execution while those that don't take most shows for face value and the overall main plot. It's a matter of preference much like slapstick comedy vs deadpan. Which is fine, everyone has their own preferences, but to say that you 'dont understand why people don't like this' is in terrible taste. Which comes from being unable to appreciate things you don't relate to.
May 22, 2013 7:40 AM

Mar 2013
Well, I enjoyed this. At first the dialogue seemed a little strange and stuttered (Sort of rushed? The seiyuu's deliveries seemed off...) but either I got used to it, or it got better, because I stopped noticing it pretty quick. The animation and art were beautiful, especially watching it just after I finished Noein... (But then, most anime movies would be. XD)

My favorite scene was definitely the one with the broken down robot pretending to be human; that was hilarious.

As one who doesn't usually go in for slice of life, this was a pleasant surprise. I know the sci-fi references were worn thin, but even having read a lot of sci-fi it didn't detract from the story IMO. I hope there's some follow up to this series.
May 24, 2013 12:01 AM

Dec 2007
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/693293489/time-of-eve-the-movie-on-blu-ray

A kickstarter for the blu-ray release of the movie with English subtitles has begun. Anyone?
May 24, 2013 4:31 PM

Nov 2012
uuuuuuh? dam great!! Does this get a sequel??
May 27, 2013 5:11 AM

Jan 2013
johnyjohny said:
No not yet, But maybe they will consider it, if we show them at the kickstarter that we would care about it. Pledge and hope, there will be a question round with the director himself soon.
May 27, 2013 10:14 PM

May 2012
I just watched this and it completely blew me away, really loved it and I hope we could get to see a continuation on this story

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.
May 29, 2013 11:37 AM

May 2012
johnyjohny said:

I really hope so because this deserves a sequel. :D

Jun 2, 2013 3:15 PM

Sep 2011
Such a nice movie, though it still left a lot of things unexplained and raised a bunch of other questions as well.

At first I thought this was going to be a romance show between Sammy and Rikuo. Though I'm actually glad it wasn't.
I liked the inclusion of Asimov's Laws of Robotics and that they actually used it in the end with TEX (which was an awesome part btw, and hilarious when he couldn't go up and the song suddenly stopped :D).
The best character for me was Akiko. She was incredibly fun and cute :D But every character was likeable, except for the bad guys of course.
Also, I knew something was fishy about the suit-android.
The Katoran part was both sad and funny. The terminator-like theme when he arrived was hilarious.
The story itself and the whole 'Robots are people too' wasn't anything new, but it still found its way into my heart with its atmosphere.
The camera work was pretty good most of the time, though that...blur-like stuttering or whatever was very annoying.

I'm giving this anime an 7/10.
I would like to see a sequel. Either a sequel for the fight for the preservation of the Time of Eve or just a regular SoL show about the everyday there with maybe more people and androids coming.
"Are you enjoying the time of EVE?" I certainly did.
RazielZeroJul 7, 2013 4:37 AM
Jun 8, 2013 8:49 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Great film, I waited so long, but the wait was well rewarded, I have not seen the anime series, but I'm glad a little weirded out early for animations, but the rest of the story as the character designs were so original as when I saw another teacher's work I was fascinated. I'm looking forward to the film in BD and if I can I try to participate in the project launched public about it! I hope there is still more of this series because there are still many doubts! * _ *
Jun 10, 2013 8:23 PM

Jan 2013
This was such a great movie! I hadn't heard too much about the story but knew it was popular and I can see why.

The themes of human interactions, love, companionship were really brought out using the robots. I liked how most of the interactions took place in the cafe. That was the place where everyone was safe and acted "normally". There are opposing views but the characters are able to talk about them freely there. Also I didn't see Nagi being the one involved in that accident (even though I'm sure it was obvious it would be her) so seeing those pictures during the credits was shocking.

I really enjoyed this movie. I hope they continue with the story!
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Jul 6, 2013 9:08 AM

Jul 2012
I enjoyed this very much <3

And those ending pictures told yet another amazing story...
Aug 31, 2013 7:34 PM

Aug 2010
for some reason my english skills didnt work while watching this movie LOL

BUT CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS!

so Nagi is a human after all? but why was she got into an accident? What was the cause of the incident anyway? pls explain!!
Sep 2, 2013 11:54 PM

Jul 2013
This was surprisingly solid, I enjoyed the diverse relationships/ideas discussed. None of it was necessarily ground breaking but I felt it was well made overall. Too many unanswered questions though I think, but what developed between the characters themselves was good. Looking forward to any continuation they're hopefully going to work on in the future.
Sep 28, 2013 5:25 AM

May 2011
iWishTifaWasReal said:
for some reason my english skills didnt work while watching this movie LOL

BUT CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS!

so Nagi is a human after all? but why was she got into an accident? What was the cause of the incident anyway? pls explain!!

just to spare any wandering eyes i put my hypothesis in the spoiler below..

Oct 28, 2013 6:02 PM

Sep 2011
Wow talk about stumbling on a gem here. This was very very good. I hope they continue the story with another movie.
FullmetalRaikouMar 15, 2014 9:19 AM
Dec 2, 2013 3:17 PM

Mar 2013
This anime had one of the most illogical stories i have seen. It is so riduclously idiotic in so many different ways. The characters are (what suprise) a bunch of clichee teenager... very original.

The artstlye is nice and the soundtrack had a few beautiful tracks though.
LockensockeFeb 12, 2014 9:36 AM
Apr 27, 2014 7:08 PM

Nov 2013
This was an interesting story, somewhat different from the usual anime fare, and I'd definitely like to watch it again.
The soundtrack sounds curiously like something Yuki Kajiura would write. Especially the opening synthesizer strains in "I Have a Dream", which took me right back to the Shin Kimagore Orange Road soundtrack. But Wikipedia lists the music credits to Tohru Okada. Still, its seems to have Kajiura's signature sound. When I look on the credits on her Wiki page, Even no Jikan is not listed. Hmm.. a case of coincidence?
May 11, 2014 6:10 AM

Jun 2013
I hate when a show leaves things unanswered and it gets no sequel. Thus, this movie deserves a sequel.
May 19, 2014 7:14 PM

Sep 2013
Such a great movie the whole thing was touching and the cafe itself was great.

I wish they would of been more specific on the accident though.

One thing I'm curious about though is what money were the android customers using to buy coffe? I doubt they get paid so did they syeal their master's money or what?
Jun 16, 2014 1:52 PM
Jan 2010
I don't know why everybody is screaming for a sequel. I think the intention of the movie is met so there is no need to fill in all the open ends. For me that makes these movies great. The intention was to get you thinking about what defines human. And the point was that Rikuo and Masaki needed to think about it to and in the end came to a conclusion.
Oct 16, 2014 5:42 PM

Jun 2012
So Nagi is part android?
Oct 20, 2014 6:55 PM

May 2014
Sol_Ou said:
So Nagi is part android?

Probably, but we don't know which body parts where replaced. All we know, by this point, is that she was directly involved as a victim of the Ethics Commitee "accident". Her father is bionical though, that can't be argued.

I'd like to see more of the backstore to this film, like a prequel. I think the premise itself deserves it. Somewhat alike the Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Zero system.
Oct 22, 2014 8:14 AM

Dec 2013
Wow this is one of the best movies I've watched in a while. The setting was really interesting and the characters where better than I thought they would be.
Dec 14, 2014 4:27 AM

Jan 2014
There's some place left for a sequel, but I'm afraid it might just ruin everything.
So, overall, it was a really enjoyable, slow-paced and pretty light-hearted movie
with a rather sad story and kind of a happy ending. Not bad, at all :)
Dec 23, 2014 12:23 AM
Jun 2014
I notice the ending with Nagi can be quite confusing.So here my summary.
So first her parents used to run a seashore cafe.Her father created androids so they could enjoy too.But at five the ethnic committee tried to take down the shop, Protecting her father, who is human but doesn't look like it(aka the robotic fingers) they thought she was to and hurt her, after the incident people thought she was dead and her parents argued about her safety. her Mom stayed and the father moved with her. She is 90 percent cyborg i know you think differently but she is. remember when Masaki pushed off the robot in the cafe? he saw a glimpse of her completely robotic.So she is mostly robotic that how she survives. Each android's purpose was originally life of eve .Nagi's dad put that function in there, Nagi just uses it for her cafe.Ironically after her first human comes in that when the actual movie started.Because surprising the movie is just what Nagi is telling her father to prove this cafe wont fail again.Humans and androids will interact once again.
Jan 7, 2015 10:31 AM

Jan 2010
Lunnabell said:
I notice the ending with Nagi can be quite confusing.So here my summary.
So first her parents used to run a seashore cafe.Her father created androids so they could enjoy too.But at five the ethnic committee tried to take down the shop, Protecting her father, who is human but doesn't look like it(aka the robotic fingers) they thought she was to and hurt her, after the incident people thought she was dead and her parents argued about her safety. her Mom stayed and the father moved with her. She is 90 percent cyborg i know you think differently but she is. remember when Masaki pushed off the robot in the cafe? he saw a glimpse of her completely robotic.So she is mostly robotic that how she survives. Each android's purpose was originally life of eve .Nagi's dad put that function in there, Nagi just uses it for her cafe.Ironically after her first human comes in that when the actual movie started.Because surprising the movie is just what Nagi is telling her father to prove this cafe wont fail again.Humans and androids will interact once again.

Interesting theory but you're wrong.

"he saw a glimpse of her completely robotic." He is actually seeing THX/Tex. Watch closely and pause it. It's THX/Tex. He doesn't have special powers with x-ray vision.

This means he is reflecting on his past. He's comparing the broken robot to THX.

Most likely it's only her arm that is robotic. Not 90%. They put more emphasis on her arm.
Feb 8, 2015 11:45 PM

Oct 2013
The "how can we compare androids to humans?" theme has been done a thousand times, but its execution as a lighthearted slice of life science fiction was actually really neat. Unfortunately, the overall execution left a bit to be desired.

Overall, it was pretty enjoyable. Damn, I was expecting Sammy and Rikuo to hook up though. ;_;

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Mar 9, 2015 12:09 PM

Apr 2014
Wow, this is the work of a lifetime. This was reaaaaaaaally great. I am a sucker for things like this and I was completely blown away. Wow, I am impressed, 9/10.
May 8, 2015 5:36 PM

Jun 2014
Wow this was great! Great thought-provoking movie
Jun 10, 2015 9:49 AM

Dec 2012
Awesome, another masterpiece. This movie is focused on an interesting idea, the android's condition among the humans, and it's well done. I loved this show, all the robots are interesting and developed. The last part with Masaki was touching.
Beautiful movie.
Jun 15, 2015 12:22 PM

Feb 2014
First I watched the anime and a little while after that the movie. I thought the movie wouldn't get to me because a lot of it was the same, but I ended up crying three times in a row. First when the old robot died, then the scene with Tex and eventually the scene after the credits, which I while officialy declare as the best aftercredits scene of all time. Oh, and I swear I'm normally not a crybaby xD
Jun 19, 2015 1:30 AM

Dec 2013
my interpretation:

Shiotsuki created the initial android AI, code:life. Tensions then increased between robots and humans, resulting in the radical Ethical Committee attacking Nagi and her robot. Nagi was seriously injured and lost an unspecified number of limbs. Upon seeing what pain his robots (indirectly) caused her, Shiotsuki built her bionic limbs. Through this process of rehabilitation the two grew close. After Nagi fully recovered, she and Shiotsuki decided to do something about human and android relations, seeing how deeply this issue has affected each of them. Shiotsuki created a café sign which broadcasted the 1138 override protocol to attract androids and to remove their halos. They then set up shop in the country side, but the café was shut down and its patrons destroyed. In response Shiotsuki created the code:eve AI, of which Sammy was the result. He argued with Ashimori, his boss and the head of the APC. She wouldn’t allow the line between machine and human be blurred any further and thus they had a falling out. Sammy was then put into an employee’s household as a test environment, this household being Rikuo’s. This is why in Sammy’s flashbacks we see Shiotsuki bestowing life, Ashimori beating her, and when she first became a part of the Sakisaka family. At the same time, Nagi and Shiotsuki left and continued their café crusade, no matter how vain. Eventually they settled in the undisclosed town in which this story takes place, presumably dues to a decline in Shiotsuki’s health. This was the birth of the Time of Eve Café.

After all of this I still wonder…

Why does Nagi have more advanced bionics then Shiotsuki? Why couldn’t he make himself new ones at the same level of quality and practicality as Nagi?

How does the code:eve make Sammy different?

All around a beautiful anime with an interesting and compelling issue at its focus, an issue which is still so very relevant today. 9/10
mwsmws22Jun 19, 2015 1:34 AM
Jul 12, 2015 8:00 PM

Nov 2010
The part when Tex talks always gets me :')
Aug 6, 2015 12:20 PM

Apr 2009
ROBOTS everywhere...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2015 1:22 AM
Mar 2012
Storytelling & atmosphere is excellent. Sound directing perfect with nice osts.
Weird the "catalyst", or AI:code life, Eve, & 1138 creator Shiotsuki is only referred in prologue, epilogue, and the last shot in the reverse-flashback from Eve/Sammy. Had to rewatch parts understand what he did and vague (father?) relation to Nagi. Nagi's central motive & backstory was really sad with the stills montage coupled with Kalafina's amazing ED.
Find it odd & annoying Rikuo gets so angry over "acting like human". If it's a machine there's no point getting angry at it. Glad how Sammy made him return to piano playing and he slowly improved as a character. Also interesting how some motion & sfx made him imitate a robot.
Discussion themes over 3 bot laws, local legislations, cafe rules, 1138 quite intriguing, besides the evolving relationships in the cafe.
Wanted to give a higher score, but I couldn't ignore the camera issues. Directing/framing is refined in a cinematic sense, deep/shallow dof, multiple actions in a busy frame, stillness, etc choerographed to fit the drama. But on earlier shots, lots of camera shake, huge motion blur, little/no character movement, slow pacing, everything animated on 3s gave me a headache. I thought VLC was derping, but settings didn't change anything until I found both camera pan & animation both are locked to 3s. Drawings on 3s is ok for budget, & it increased to 2s on more dramatic shots later, with good motion. But 3s for digital panning is extremely odd (since there's no budget/time issue & 3s for 2D pan requires extra time filtering). It went back to 1s panning past midway.

While the mystery/politics background of Shiotsuki/Nagi, ethics committee/terrorists, APC wasn't clearly presented (seems like a larger world building for future episodes), the story wasn't really centered on robot intrigue/Blade Runner. Instead, the emotional ties & backstories from the cafe was the main draw, and how Nagi kept the Time of Eve alive countless times.
Jan 7, 2016 2:56 AM

Apr 2015
Does the phrase "Robots in disguise" fit here? lol

Oh man, I've been planning to watch this movie for quite a while but it kept slipping my mind and I'm happy I finally did!
However, I must admit that the movie was better then the ONA's which doesn't seem to make sense since the movie is a compilation of ONA with basically 3 added scenes.
With the ending the way it is, its plays better in movie format. The ONAs make you feel like there should be more so you feel incomplete...
Still a great movie and I would recommend it everytime
Mkim said:
I only beat off to 180 year old woman,
that's like 10 times legal age so I'm 10 times a good citizen who's not going to jail.
Kyubey said:
◕ ‿‿ ◕ do you want to be a mahou shoujo?
Jun 9, 2016 6:00 PM

Oct 2013
Wish there was more of an ending to this movie or some type of sequel cause I feel there's still a lot of story left to be told.
Nonetheless, still really enjoyed it.

Jun 29, 2016 4:22 PM

Jun 2016
Honestly, by looking at the score and all, I'd expected something better. I felt like there was a potential but it was not handled well. The way it is portrayed felt out of place. It was not an independent movie. While watching, I felt the need to look for some answers elsewhere. Didn't like it much even though the plot was okay and the message was nice.

So, my score is 6/10.
Sep 23, 2016 6:03 PM
Jul 2018
God damn was that an awesome movie.

Loved everything about it, the characters, the story, the soundtrack, everything was amazing.
Also love the concept they try to show in this movie, it's really interesting.

If Eve no Jikan was real though... I would spend a load of time there XD. Such an adorable place with adorable people *.*

Despite some loose ends (guess the anime was meant to be longer), still an incredible movie.
Jan 2, 2017 12:35 PM

Aug 2014
Very good art.
Interesting story of another way of looking at the start of robots taking control of the world.
Two or maybe three funny moments.
Though all of this is too little for me to give high note.
There is something lacking in this anime and it didn't move me in any way so much... just a story to watch and forget.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» OVA VS movie (the movie does NOT have all the scenes from OVA)

KaeDeeSss - May 11, 2015

10 by waalex11 »»
Jul 23, 2023 12:48 AM

» 8 years, no sequel

JuanBaldez - Jan 22, 2018

12 by waalex11 »»
Jul 22, 2023 9:26 PM

» is chie human?

SwordWielder - Nov 28, 2010

8 by scarvig »»
Oct 21, 2022 7:42 PM

» Eve no Jikan (Time of Eve)

KaeDeeSss - May 11, 2015

3 by ibraheem234 »»
Nov 19, 2015 3:04 AM

» Eve no Jikan ONA or Movie?

JEEESHH - Sep 13, 2014

9 by JetFury »»
Jan 23, 2015 6:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.