Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
To Your Eternity
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
May 10, 2021 5:13 PM

Dec 2019
Right in the feels, that got me off guard but what an amazing episode
and huge development for fushi im excited for next episodes
RIP March
May 10, 2021 5:24 PM
May 2020
☹️ I'm the only one who didn't cry ? . In the first episode, I cried when the boy died, even though he only appeared in one episode. But Match, although she appeared in 4 episodes, I did not feel anything. I did not consider Match as a character, but rather she was just a nice girl that I saw in 100 anime, so I did not attach to her character.
ramy22May 10, 2021 5:34 PM
May 10, 2021 5:33 PM

Jul 2020
I was really fond of March but felt really want to slap her in the first half, I didn't expect her death, that was a shame.

now that fu-chan can understand some language, perhaps she reincarnated to him.
May 10, 2021 5:34 PM
Jul 2018
March's death It was a great highlight of the episode my god that exciting episode and finally solved the problems of that monster.
May 10, 2021 5:46 PM
Apr 2021
really wished parona got that headshot
May 10, 2021 5:55 PM

May 2021
It's a terrible day for rain.
May 10, 2021 5:57 PM

Oct 2018
God Damn It Parona

May 10, 2021 6:05 PM

Oct 2020
all my homies hate hayase
May 10, 2021 6:12 PM

Jun 2008
I was not emotionally prepared, but I knew this damn show was going to make me cry.
May 10, 2021 6:30 PM
Aug 2020
"It's enough to make a grown man cry, and that's ok"
-Earl Devereaux
May 10, 2021 7:09 PM

Feb 2021
RIP for March, its ironic becuase its may and march has already passed
May 10, 2021 7:09 PM

Jul 2012
Mister_Loki said:
They should rename this anime to "To Your Heartbreak"

I wish i could say anything...but i will just quote your gif, cause it's exactly what i'm feeling right now.

This was so beautiful, and so sad at the same time...
"I feel alive cause I'm a loser today and so I'll be tomorrow
I feel insane but that's my nature and I'll never change for your better
Behind the veil there is a lunatic with his out of tune emotions
Madness saved me from all of your average lies - average lies"
May 10, 2021 7:20 PM

Mar 2017
I did not cry when i first read this part in the manga, but damn the voice acting and OST really helped set the mood. Safe to say i ugly cried.

Yeah i'm gonna need some time alone after this :(
May 10, 2021 7:24 PM

Sep 2017
Bruh I can't believe March died. It makes sense in a way if we will be largely moving away from these characters as the adventure continues and now Fushi can bring march with him/her. Notice how everything it has transformed into has been dead. Still I wonder if we have completely left behind these characters or not. I'd think probably not completely at least.
May 10, 2021 7:31 PM
Jul 2019
This was so sad. I didn't expect the girl to actually die. Left me with a pretty bad taste and heavy feeling. Goddamn.

Great episode.
May 10, 2021 7:31 PM
Jun 2017
Feel 😔😔😔 after watching this episods.. Feel sad that she die in the end and fushi will again wander around the forest
May 10, 2021 7:34 PM

Jan 2011
it really got the bear huh.

yeah it was kinda sad would've lost it if Parona really did off her self after giving up, but how could have not felt like they were gonna kill her the moment she showed up in the story

couldn't figure out if Fu learnt from March to show more expressions or inherited a part of her assuming it's the former

also someone doesn't get scars like that to not show up again
May 10, 2021 7:38 PM

Jul 2019
Jesús fucking christ I was not ready for this episode
May 10, 2021 7:53 PM

Jun 2014
Pain. Just so much pain.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 10, 2021 7:55 PM
Nov 2007
I was so sad fro March, absolutely heart breaking, she just wanted to become a mother. Sweet little child, movies can't express such things I got to say. Amazing show so far.
May 10, 2021 8:02 PM

May 2018
UNPOPULAR OPINION:
I'm tired of the "I don't want anyone to die" or "get hurt" tropes. March stops Parona from skinning a piece of the bear to show proof in order to stop future children being sacrificed, but nah, plot armor will save the day.

Parona... shoot that bitch in the head for fuck's sake. These overplayed Disney fairy-tails throughout anime are driving me insane.
May 10, 2021 8:05 PM
Mar 2021
Damn, I really didn't expect March to die and they also showed March adult, just pain. Why? I think March and Fushi will stay together forever, that's not true because they will stay together like the Narrator said earlier. Fushi can turn into March.
May 10, 2021 8:09 PM

Mar 2016
Come on man, there's more crying in this series? Don't know if I can take more of it
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

May 10, 2021 8:15 PM
Dec 2012
I kinda expected both Parona and March to die in this arc, so March's death didn't feel so heavy to me.

What brought the feels though was Fushi stopping Parona's suicide attempt. Her resignation that life no longer had meaning, while Fushi's emotions evolved to the point of understanding March's wishes for her adopted sister to live on... damn.

Given Hayase still lives and how she gave THAT look, my guess is that she'll return to Ninnanah with extremely prejudiced intent then keep pursuing Fushi. And I feel like Parona is going to keep living no matter how many death flags surround her and show up to help Fushi again down the road.
May 10, 2021 9:04 PM
Jun 2020
that bitch should get her head rip-off.
RIP MAMA MARCH.
May 10, 2021 9:09 PM

Dec 2016
I'm glad how well this series is being adapted
May 10, 2021 9:28 PM
Oct 2019
Why this episode broke my mental?
May 10, 2021 9:30 PM

Mar 2021
wow that was... sad. I should not have watched it first thing in the morning. it was a great episode yet again.
May 10, 2021 9:35 PM

Jan 2018
This show is absolutely wrecking me. Haven’t felt this way watching an anime since Anohana. Incredible stuff so far!
May 10, 2021 9:48 PM
Feb 2021
I cried 3 times total lol
May 10, 2021 9:53 PM

Dec 2020
sad to see march go, but tbh im not that attached to her character so i didn't really feel much. the way she died was a bit disappointing tho, cant believe we spent 4 whole episodes on this story for it to end like this. still enjoyed it tho, cant wait for more
May 10, 2021 10:16 PM

Jul 2020
Wow, that was a great episode.

March was surprisingly way more mature than you would think she is, and honestly her death was kind of shocking to me. Fushi was pretty cool in this episode, seeing him transform into the spirit bear all of sudden was really exciting.
May 10, 2021 10:21 PM

Feb 2010
I haven't cried watching anime in years until today.
May 10, 2021 10:43 PM
Jul 2013
Man, first Chief now March? This season is pain
May 10, 2021 10:45 PM
May 2020
How the fuck did I forget that one of the best anime of the season airs today? lol

That was amazing, and very sad. Fushi being more human and defending the girls was epic, that claw at Hayase was too satisfying. Poor Parone though, couldn't avenge March, after all she was bad with the bow. And RIP cute and hot Ayase, she got fucked up, that smile was kinda disturbing.

But Fushi's story continues, now with the old lady as a companion, this just keeps getting more and more interesting. So good.
May 10, 2021 10:53 PM

Jul 2020
Whhyyyyyyyyyyyyy???????? Whyyyy March whyyyyyy??? She was so young..
I wanted to see anime trio, Fushi, March and Parona. T.T
May 10, 2021 10:55 PM
Sep 2019
ViktorLocke said:
Wow. This was...heavy. I didn't expect March to die. March and Parona weren't exactly overly complex characters, but neither are most anime characters. But I really liked them, and I felt kinda bad when March died.

So it seems this anime really is divided into arcs, with emotional payoffs by the end of each. I think I'm possibly loving this anime. Sure, it doesn't have me balling my eyes as much as it tries to, but it's magical, I feel the emotional weight of it all. I like how the MC slowly becomes more and more human, through his hyper sensitive empathy.

I can't wait for next week's episode.

Arcay said:
Wow uhm, that episode was an emotional rollercoaster. Like, wow.
But I freakin hate the author, for deleting all my feelings that I built up the entire episode, by letting Fushi turn into March, I mean, come on. Like, that's tge part I hate about it, the episode was great tho, but, aaaaaaahhhhhhh

Fushi didn't exactly turn into March, rather, because he is so hyper sensitive to peoples' feelings, he learned of her emotions.
ViktorLocke said:
Wow. This was...heavy. I didn't expect March to die. March and Parona weren't exactly overly complex characters, but neither are most anime characters. But I really liked them, and I felt kinda bad when March died.

So it seems this anime really is divided into arcs, with emotional payoffs by the end of each. I think I'm possibly loving this anime. Sure, it doesn't have me balling my eyes as much as it tries to, but it's magical, I feel the emotional weight of it all. I like how the MC slowly becomes more and more human, through his hyper sensitive empathy.

I can't wait for next week's episode.

Arcay said:
Wow uhm, that episode was an emotional rollercoaster. Like, wow.
But I freakin hate the author, for deleting all my feelings that I built up the entire episode, by letting Fushi turn into March, I mean, come on. Like, that's tge part I hate about it, the episode was great tho, but, aaaaaaahhhhhhh

Fushi didn't exactly turn into March, rather, because he is so hyper sensitive to peoples' feelings, he learned of her emotions.
Thanks dude, that actually helped^^
I hate myself right now for misunderstanding pretty much everything xD
May 10, 2021 11:04 PM
Feb 2018
So glad I decided to watch week to week and not binge this at the end

I might open my wrists if I watched several eps like this in a row

Showing the bear spirit was a nice touch

Question- did March somehow merge with Fushi or was that just figurative?

Guessing the latter but I wasn’t sure
May 10, 2021 11:13 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Marchi... The death of her really, really unbeliavable. Fuck that bitch, even though its still expected. But, still can't be enough. She was not even death! But at least her face now become the real devil. Congratulations, girl!

See? As expected Fushi can be the bear! Who the shit that can't even understand the simple thing? Later that orb can even become the mother to finally collecting all of the stimulation within its body, like before....

Marchi. At least you are not so alone there. Because the bear spirit acknowledged you, after what you've done before and that first sequence. The opening, factually showed her adult form dream, which indeed creted more sadness around this chapter. Shit is real fuckin sad, especially when remembering at Parona and Marchi last flashback. Now the little girl turned into a bunch of sheer bones. I can't believed its already end the little girl journey, with that situation.

Well, even though the result already expected. The process really touching me and the sound effect make it even more emotional. But, its time for me to move on for that. Because the orb will soon meet another mystery of that world. And i really, really hope Parona will be okay, under that poor village. Lets see....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 10, 2021 11:15 PM

Mar 2016
They finished this arc in exactly four episodes, perfectly fitting the KiShoTenKetsu structure, while also making the pacing feel natural. That's not easy to do.

I didn't realise they were missing for half a year. I assumed it was only a few days.

I've mentioned this before, but I'll say it again. I love Parona so much. Her arc doesn't revolve around a guy. Instead, she's an individual making her own decisions.

Is it inappropriate right now to say how adorable I think crying Fushi is?

Hayase might be the armoured titan. She never dies!
May 10, 2021 11:36 PM

Aug 2012
Pain, just Pain. Masterpiece of an episode.
May 10, 2021 11:38 PM
Oct 2018
I expected alot of different things front this ep but not the cute little girl dying. RIP March. BTW animation of transformation of fushi from one form to another is really good.
May 10, 2021 11:57 PM

Mar 2018
RIP MARCH

I really feel sad she died
May 11, 2021 12:19 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Otaku71 said:
Farabeuf said:
Why is that murderous, homicidal, maniac warrior ona still alive?! Did Parona miss on purpose? Ugh! Such crimes should not go unpunished.

Parona was aiming to kil Hyasel and she missed. Previous episodes have shown she's not that good with a bow.

I know, I know. I'm just not used to see this much realism in an anime. An MC that misses a shot at a character that killed a child? That is just so rare.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 11, 2021 12:34 AM

Sep 2013
I just wanted to see people's reaction... after reading a few post... the trauma came back and i'm weeping again .... she just wanted to grow up and be an adult 😭

also for everyone hating March stopping her sis to take some proof from the bear, yes I was annoyed at first but remember

1. she's a kid she don't know about that stuff
2. she took care of the bear for several week/month
3. she played with dolls as if they were their children, doll as in inanimate dolls, can't be surprised if the bear "corpse" is like a doll for her.

try taking or ruining a child's doll in front of them they gonna be a chaotic entity, also March's a good girl for protesting and not lashing out like uncontrollable mess normal lida would do.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
anime-primeMay 12, 2021 12:28 AM
May 11, 2021 12:40 AM
Jul 2018
I thought the Grey Haired boy's story was way sadder but it was still a great episode. This, Vivy, and Megalobox 2 are the standouts of the season for me.
May 11, 2021 1:31 AM

Apr 2011
Wow, I wanted the story to move forward with March there, not copy of her. :(

I feel March death this episode, isn't as impactful as the first episode, but that's just me. Since, she now lives inside Fushi, I wonder if he acts like March in copy form?
SkyLETV said:
Bear Fushi wrecking Hayase was so satisfying. That said, how the fuck is she still alive? At some point I wanted to like her but damn, now she looks so scary and crazy.
I like those scars on Hayase, it makes her look less bland character. She lost her composure in the aftermath, but now she is a qualify as boss villain, I wonder how far the show going to take her.

but she damn hot now with crazy look and scar, I just wonder if we get someone more hated than her down the road. >_>
May 11, 2021 1:38 AM
Jun 2016
I didn't see that coming(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`) really thought that she is going to live after seeing her as adult in the opening

BatenaMay 11, 2021 1:53 AM
May 11, 2021 2:03 AM

Jul 2014
so the opening is a lie?! showing us the adult marchie
how could they made mama marchie death 😭😭😭
May 11, 2021 2:08 AM

Oct 2008
DAMN! oh god oh god oh god! That was Phenomenal!!!
BUT WHY MARCH!?!?!? i teared-up!
truly AOTS!
5/5!!!

Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Hayase is getting too much plot armor

Andrekrep - May 19, 2021

30 by Dirittoprocedura »»
May 28, 4:26 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2021

239 by Latrasil »»
May 21, 12:05 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2021

158 by wallus81 »»
Apr 6, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Usopp8000 - May 17, 2021

152 by wallus81 »»
Apr 1, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2021

150 by wallus81 »»
Mar 28, 2:20 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.