Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 5, 2016 8:02 PM

Jan 2011
so mind control bruh even for me i felt they could of used something a little less silly than a rat for it if that's what were going with.
May 5, 2016 8:51 PM
Feb 2012
well episode 5 seems to be a battle between the Musashi and Harekaze

Musashi main turrets look like have upgraded turret rotation mechanism
May 6, 2016 12:05 AM

Oct 2008
Oh! man! lack of tissue supplies!
More Captain class characters introduced!
Musashi is still unknown on what happened to them.
I smell trouble on that weird eyes of that Hamster!
4/5.

May 6, 2016 9:52 PM

May 2014
gophercg said:

What was funny about Euros? German girl doesn't get it either.

The word "Euros" sounds identical to how an Old man addresses himself, Or something along those lines.

and what's with everyone going on about Supernatural rats for? It rubbed itself against her face it's probably got Rat aids or something.
May 7, 2016 9:07 AM
Mar 2012
WrongPriest said:
gophercg said:

What was funny about Euros? German girl doesn't get it either.

The word "Euros" sounds identical to how an Old man addresses himself, Or something along those lines.

thanks, interesting
May 7, 2016 3:13 PM

Feb 2013
The rat made me do it!

Alien rat? Demon rat? Mad-science-experiment rat?

Put a skull on that ship coming out of the fog. Arrr!
May 13, 2016 1:08 AM

Jun 2014
ScoomKun said:
LunarCrusade said:

Anyway, what does these flag means?

Individually each flag means

center flag - X-ray- Stop all intentions and pay attention to my signals
bottom flag- India - turning to port

I have no idea what the top flag means. I couldn't find it in international signal flag codes. It could be Delta(which looks pretty close), which would mean maneuvering with difficulty.

All together they will have a different meaning, since hoisting multiple flags on close proximity will give them a different meaning entirely. Something which I hope a navy man here could help with

The top one might also mean "I wish to communicate" In japan, that flag is labeled as "k" instead of "d". But yeah, I don't see any flag that look like that top one. Is it animator error, or is that flag meant to be something strange?

SO my best guess for the flags are, "I wish to communicate, follow my instructions, I'm approaching your port side."

Also, TOILET PAPER?! REALLY?!
also. they go to an OCEAN MALL? WHEN THEY ARE WANTED?
ALSO. SHES RUNNING AWAY AND STOPS TO HELP SOME KID?!
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
May 15, 2016 2:06 PM
Mar 2016
The show continues to get better and better. But I feel that something sinister is on the rise. While the Harekaze seems to be safe, I feel that this is a total lie that the creators employed. Wont be shocked if a twist occurs later and something tragic occurs. Who knows, this show has many amazing suprises and can't wait to watch ep 5
Jun 7, 2016 10:40 AM

Nov 2015
This show is definitely improving.

That hamster (?) was suspicious I hope the staff deals with it as soon as possible

Jun 17, 2016 6:51 AM

Apr 2014
This is getting stupid..
Jun 24, 2016 3:37 AM

Apr 2009
Toilet paper crisis and that Ocean Mall sure is awesome. Maybe that rodent thing is the cause of all this? Escaped, experimental-berserk-inducing lab rats...
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jun 30, 2016 6:06 AM

Mar 2015
A toilet paper shortage is serious business! Interesting twist with the rodent's effect on Tama.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 13, 2016 9:07 AM

May 2012
I wonder what was up with that whole possession :/ didn't really like that part as this concept doesn't really fit in this anime in my opinion. But well let's see what's net!
Sep 25, 2016 1:03 PM

Sep 2014
Looks like the girls can actually get possessed by those mysterious hamsters, after all...
Fortunately, falling into the water seems to remove the effects. How convenient!

I'm glad everything ended well for this story arc, more or less.
Jan 11, 2017 10:55 AM

Aug 2016
Not much action this episode but still good....
The rat maybe something interesting
*thank you for the tissue paper facts by Japanese Toilet Federation
May 24, 2017 10:05 AM

Sep 2013
Girls without toilet paper :O imagine the smell XD
Mind controlling hamsters are the cause behind this, kek.
The sea city was cool, tatieshi getting controlled and shiro's family is with the girls.
Sep 18, 2017 12:52 AM

Feb 2014
So they now have a mole among them, in the form of a hamster/mole like rodent. GET IT?! Although, I doubt that's what they were going for.

But man, I just can't get enough of the ridiculous and pointless banter of all these girls. That whole "blumer" and "bloomer" confusion was hilarious.
Feb 8, 2020 7:32 AM

Sep 2018
Less engaging than the previous ones, the only advantage of this episode is that it clarifies something about the mystery that surrounds the strange events that have happened so far. Quite funny story, in which stands out not only the character of Kouko, but also Rin, Mii and there is another appearance for the character of Marikouji, who is almost becoming a stable character in the narrative. Good quality drawings and animations.
Oct 8, 2021 7:23 AM

Aug 2018
Misaki is probably indeed worrying and in thoughts if fleet they left, which asked for help - if they're alright..
Artificial land complexes are so interesting.. Shame we don't build them.. But I guess it's too many money and resources..
Hm.. Is that hamster - reason that Mii's ship and ship that attacked our girls - went bloodthirsty?..
I feel that probably we'll have even more troubles due to this hamster.. In worst case scenario.. Well.. Really bad things can happen..
Apr 14, 2023 3:38 AM

May 2020
Instead of episode 4 only, I will probably speak for the four episodes I have watched so far. Ngl I was not expecting the story plot of this anime to be this serious. Think of this as the anime version of Hunt for Red October ( maybe a bit different but I can't really think of a better Hollywood movie for description). Really enjoyable so far and is a hidden gem.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

230 by VonNaturAustreVe »»
Feb 25, 7:17 PM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2016

149 by Vyse_Sohma »»
Oct 6, 2023 12:48 PM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2016

62 by wildhood »»
Aug 27, 2023 4:44 AM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2016

57 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Sep 21, 2022 7:20 PM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2016

65 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Sep 21, 2022 6:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.