Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 18, 2016 7:47 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Rohan is so awesome, always exciting to see him in action even in this episode where he initially struggled a bit before pulling off a crafty win.

So we got more more of Kira's story again, except this time..the kid in his family knows that it's not actually his real father. I just love how Kira didn't give a shit when he used his Stand to kill others this episode.

Nov 18, 2016 9:28 AM

Sep 2013
They left out the part where Cheap Trick phone-calls all those public services into Rohan's house while he falls asleep with his ears covered up by band-aids (in order to ignore Cheap Trick). This is when they all just barely glance at his back, and Rohan, annoyed, shoos them out while literally throwing money at them

RIP to yet another comedy moment but this happened a lot in Season 1 anyhow
ShigyCNov 18, 2016 3:58 PM
Always remember that anime is a niche medium in Japan. Manga sells way better
Nov 18, 2016 10:06 AM

Dec 2009

aww yeah my favorite Kira moment finally animated

next week finally time to bite the dust
Nov 18, 2016 10:09 AM
May 2016
Always love Kira's scenes. They are so epic.

Next week finally we arrived to BITES ZA DUSTO. Cant wait....

I really like characters of this part, compared to the first three. Rohan and Kira are waifus
Nov 18, 2016 10:10 AM
Jan 2013
with every ep Kira gets even more creepy. I gotta admit that the voice is perfect for him
Nov 18, 2016 10:18 AM

Nov 2016
Go, Hayato! Go!

Rohan's plan was a smart one (it was so funny when he walked back to back with that guy, how come nobody was looking at them? xD). Koichi was cool too. I wonder why some people dislike him or think that he is useless...
Nov 18, 2016 10:26 AM

Feb 2010
Going to put this on hold until the remaining 5 episodes are out to watch them all in one go.
Nov 18, 2016 10:27 AM

Jan 2015
Great episode to finish off Cheap Trick! NEXT ARC WILL BE HYPE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL5l3k7vBsk
Nov 18, 2016 10:29 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Rohan walking back to back with the other guy was hilarious. And his plan of getting Cheap Trick off his back was a smart plan too. But Kira killing that guy was just as badass as it was in the manga. Morikawa's voice acting was amazing.

This is it! Next week starts Part 4's endgame :D

5/5
Nov 18, 2016 10:38 AM
Jan 2015
This episode is fucking amazing :D
Nov 18, 2016 10:50 AM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Bruh, it's finally time for all of us to bite the dust.

HYPE/10
Nov 18, 2016 10:56 AM

Aug 2014
The most intense back-washing and bathing scene that I've ever seen in my entire life.
Kira's soundtracks are really awesome. I hope he'll get more of new ost in the future.

FreshIngredient said:
Going to put this on hold until the remaining 5 episodes are out to watch them all in one go.

Can you hold all the hype for the next 5 weeks?
Nov 18, 2016 10:59 AM

Mar 2014
That bath scene was awesome, even I could feel the tension of that back washing!

5 episodes left omg, those gonna be the best 5 episodes ever <3
Nov 18, 2016 11:05 AM

Feb 2013
Rohan was too smart for Cheap Trick.
Kira couldn't stand it anymore, that guy and the girl were practically asking to be killed.
Hayato is in big trouble now.
Nov 18, 2016 11:07 AM
Apr 2014
Holy fucking shit what a great episode, they pretty much nailed the adaptation of "that's not my dad" aside from the usual wonky animation.
The way Rohan defeated Cheap trick is very important.
Kira is fucking ripped and Hayato with the baby dick, just censor it lol.
The Kira finale is upon us. Another one bites the dust hype. I think there'll be a lot of people upset about a certain thing next week.
These upcoming 5 episodes are gonna cover 22 chapters, yikes.
Drake1000Nov 18, 2016 11:10 AM
Nov 18, 2016 11:09 AM

Sep 2014
Excellent episode.Cheap Trick arc was perfectly adapted and it's always great to see Rohan in action.Kira after killing a couple he got exposed by Hayato.Now at home,Hayato is in grave danger against Kira who is going to kill him.Finally AOBTD arc starts!
Nov 18, 2016 11:26 AM

Feb 2010
Rrecool said:
The most intense back-washing and bathing scene that I've ever seen in my entire life.
Kira's soundtracks are really awesome. I hope he'll get more of new ost in the future.

FreshIngredient said:

Can you hold all the hype for the next 5 weeks?

I can and will, I've already read the manga so I know what happens and want to see the final arc(s) unfold all at once.
Nov 18, 2016 11:33 AM
Jul 2018
Drake1000 said:

Dude, now I'm curious... As they've shown as you said they did, would they then... you know? If not, then don't put that sht in front of me, dammit! ... What the author did is do like an opposite of what we usually see, which would've been females. I'm pretty sure it's not on my mind only, but that he really made that part kind of sexual, to really screw up with the viewers. It reminded me of the Royal Guards' scene with Meruem in HxH.
Nov 18, 2016 11:43 AM

Apr 2013
Loved how Rohan used something from long ago to get rid of the stand, it adds continuity to the story. That showdown between Kira and Hayato was definitely the most exciting part of the episode, though, especially considering a single kid with no powers is handling Kira better than all our heroes combined.

Also, the way Kira just disposed of that couple was ridiculously cool.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Nov 18, 2016 11:48 AM

Mar 2013

That shadow, sasuga david.
KaceSpace said:
you never stated why it was ridiculous, we need trees to breath yet people take no heed, they always smoke weed.
it's your choice to make, which is worse, using paper to smoke weed or using paper to draw little girl's panties
Nov 18, 2016 12:04 PM

Aug 2014
FreshIngredient said:
I can and will, I've already read the manga so I know what happens and want to see the final arc(s) unfold all at once.

Good luck, then. Hope you'll enjoy the episodes more that way
I also have read the manga, but I still can't break the hype.
Nov 18, 2016 12:30 PM

Jul 2015
Kira and Rohan are freaking amazing and how nice it would be if we could just time skip to next week ^^
Nov 18, 2016 12:40 PM
Jul 2016
Drake1000 said:
Holy fucking shit what a great episode, they pretty much nailed the adaptation of "that's not my dad" aside from the usual wonky animation.
The way Rohan defeated Cheap trick is very important.
The Kira finale is upon us. Another one bites the dust hype. I think there'll be a lot of people upset about a certain thing next week.
These upcoming 5 episodes are gonna cover 22 chapters, yikes.

Why is 22 chapters in 5 episodes scary? 22/5 = 4.4. They have been adapting about 4-6 chapters per episode for the anime. BTD has 10 chapters, so it's an even split of 5 per episode of the arc, and CDiU has 12 Chapters(including the last 3) split between 3 episodes. That's 4 chapters per episode. They might not follow that exactly, but it shows they they will not be rushed in the finale.
Nov 18, 2016 1:47 PM

Jun 2014
That scene in the apartment where Kira killed the obnoxious couple was so fucking savage. I thought it was hilarious, in a twisted way, when he put the boyfriend's ears on the girl's earrings.

That bath scene at the end was creepy as fuck. The way Kira was acting along with the way his voice sounds definitely made him look and sound like a child groper.

I also liked how Rohan went back to that alleyway to beat Cheap Trick. It's been ages since we last saw that location, so it was pretty cool to have it featured again. It also allowed for Reimi to become relevant again in a natural way.
thebrentinator24Nov 18, 2016 1:59 PM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 18, 2016 2:06 PM

Feb 2013
Animation was very good.
Nov 18, 2016 2:09 PM

Jun 2010
Cheap Trick got trapped by Rohan and Hayato now has undeniable proof that his dad is not his dad. Now it's time for everyone to Bite the Dust in an explosive fashion. The next 5 weeks are going to feel so slow.

In the meantime, I'll probably be playing Queen's Another One Bites the Dust pretty non-stop 😂.
Nov 18, 2016 4:42 PM

Dec 2012
Great episode.

LOL Rohan moving around while preventing people from seeing his back.
Koichi to the rescue. Nice move luring Cheap Trick to the alleyway & getting dragged to Hell.

Awesome to see more Kira. That was terrifying yet so badass when he blew up Minako's boyfriend. So freaking fabulous.

Creepy when he gave her his ears as earrings.

That is one bizarre bath scene. Hayato pretty badass standing up against Kira. Determined to protect his Mom.

Cannot wait to see how the rest of the story plays out.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Nov 18, 2016 4:53 PM

Jun 2015
I know that Kira will lose. And Kira will be attacked from all sides. How will he have the slightest amount of chance to win? If no Battle Tendency level asspull will happen he is done for.

I also fapped tremendous to this episode.
Nov 18, 2016 5:14 PM

May 2014
What a frickin' great episode.

I'll just leave it at that.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2016 5:41 PM

May 2015
Rehls said:
Drake1000 said:

Dude, now I'm curious... As they've shown as you said they did, would they then... you know? If not, then don't put that sht in front of me, dammit! ... What the author did is do like an opposite of what we usually see, which would've been females. I'm pretty sure it's not on my mind only, but that he really made that part kind of sexual, to really screw up with the viewers. It reminded me of the Royal Guards' scene with Meruem in HxH.

Kira only got a boner from women's hand, so worry not.

he takes what he's lost and discards what he's won, he's every bit as alive as you and I
Nov 18, 2016 6:05 PM

Jan 2015
That was one menacing looking dog.

And I can't believe it's finally here. The whole bath scene was really tense, and awkward. But shit's getting good now. So hyped for the next episode.
Nov 18, 2016 6:14 PM
Jul 2018
LeturLefr said:
Rehls said:

:O I knew it was too vague what I said. But I wonder where was it decided that the nude boy was appropriate, while a girl wouldn't be. Too much for equality, I guess? Chuckles But seriously, would that character appear nude if not in drawn form? It might actually be common, but I don't watch many TV shows to know.

Also:
removed-userNov 18, 2016 6:31 PM
Nov 18, 2016 7:03 PM
Aug 2014
great episode as usual, and I start to really dig this parallel story telling.but wasn't Koichi been kidnapped just few hour earlier?
and THIS.
Nov 18, 2016 7:18 PM

May 2015
Rehls said:
LeturLefr said:

:O I knew it was too vague what I said. But I wonder where was it decided that the nude boy was appropriate, while a girl wouldn't be. Too much for equality, I guess? Chuckles But seriously, would that character appear nude if not in drawn form? It might actually be common, but I don't watch many TV shows to know.

Also:

We got dem loli ass on Harambe episode though (and also nude teen girl later on part 6) unless you're talking about a direct genital shoot (which we get later on adult? women on Part 8: Fetishlion)
LeturLefrNov 18, 2016 7:22 PM

he takes what he's lost and discards what he's won, he's every bit as alive as you and I
Nov 18, 2016 8:53 PM

Jan 2013
I was wondering how Rohan would get rid of that stand on his back. Pretty clever way to get rid of it. And that bathroom scene.....
Nov 18, 2016 9:18 PM

Jan 2012
FreshIngredient said:

lol i was thinking about that too

Nov 18, 2016 10:12 PM

Oct 2011
Whoa cheap trick got sent to the afterlife of hell.
Kira omg. Hayato yeah! !!!
Nov 18, 2016 11:02 PM
Dec 2013
Can these guys please stop drawing kid dicks, I find it extremely uncomfortable to watch.
Nov 18, 2016 11:10 PM

Jun 2013
Rohan so cool. Even when he's in a pinch he's still cool. I like how he entered the alley where you shouldn't look back to get rid of the piggybacking stand. And the ded girl has found something suspicious about one of Rohan's photos.

Kira wanted to kill that couple so badly that he followed them all the way to their apartment to kill them. And the brat is on to Kira. That bath scene was yikes. The brat actually put the bombing Kira at bay. Kira is in so much trouble if the kid shows anyone his videos. If the videos reach the Jojos and co. then he's in bigger trouble. The kid must die and the videos must be destroyed.
Nov 18, 2016 11:19 PM

Jul 2011
That back-washing scene was so damn sexual intense. I can't stop laughing. xDD

Didn't expect the kid to win!!
Nov 18, 2016 11:41 PM

Jun 2008
Awesome episode, Araki does suspense so well.

Man, I forgot all about the backwashing scene that's equal parts (unintentionally) hilarious and creepy.
Nov 19, 2016 12:34 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Gotta use cheap trick to beat cheap trick, that's Rohan-sensei for you

So satisfying to see the Stand go to hell

Meanwhile, Kira's uncontrollable nail erection leads him to do something creepy again

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Nov 19, 2016 1:35 AM

Nov 2011
Hayato's baby dick make me lol.

Nov 19, 2016 1:55 AM

Feb 2015
oh man what a crazy ep. that momentwhen Kira walking right past Minako's boyfriend as he exploded was done some real justice oh my god yes. and of course bonding with Hayato who could ever forget that, kid has some steel balls (and a tiny dick lol) oh yeah im freakin hyped for next week

Nov 19, 2016 2:23 AM

Jan 2011
Damn, they removed Cheap Trick's phone call trick. It wasn't my favourite Stand but seeing it really live up to its name was the bet part about it.

At least Kira scenes get justice. Five episodes for the rest, this is gonna be good.
Nov 19, 2016 4:48 AM
Nov 2016
LeturLefr said:
Rehls said:

Also:

We got dem loli ass on Harambe episode though (and also nude teen girl later on part 6) unless you're talking about a direct genital shoot (which we get later on adult? women on Part 8: Fetishlion)

Harambe was a gorilla, Forever was an orangutan.
Nov 19, 2016 7:38 AM
Feb 2015
hithummah said:
great episode as usual, and I start to really dig this parallel story telling.but wasn't Koichi been kidnapped just few hour earlier?
and THIS.
your show nsfw pix scene was the worst scene I've seen in anime in a while lol there's a reason berserk 98anime skipped guts getting raped as a child from manga cannon scene
Nov 19, 2016 10:28 AM

Aug 2010
I feel a little bad for saying this but I felt no remorse for that couple that was killed by Kira. In fact it was good to see. The way he blew the guy up like nothing... damn Kira
Nov 19, 2016 10:45 AM

Jul 2013
This has to be one of my favourites episodes of the season. Loved everything from beginning to the end.

When I saw in the preview Rohan's crazy face I wondered what the fuck the context of that scene was, but it was just a good old trick to send Cheap Trick (oh, the irony) to it's fate. Seeing that little piece of shit dragged to Hell (Rohan was savage writing explicitely in him "Go to Hell") after all the shit he pulled (poor Kinoto, being reduced, literally, to that ;_;) was truly satisfying.
Props to Koichi too for showing how much of a bro he is.

And Kira is not far behind in the savagery deparment. The way he killed that couple was awesomely creepy, and how he blowed up the dude with that swag was epic.

And the bath scene with father and son "bonding" was extremely disturbing, but greatly executed. I could felt the pressure and tension during all the scene, and Hayato was awesome at the end. He actually managed to blackmail Kira. Cannot wait for the outcome the next week.

Rehls said:
Also:
That boy could have a baby dick, but he has more pecs than the 90% of the readers/viewers of JoJo. Kira's pretty ripped too.

Btw, next week.
Hype is Unbreakable.
Nov 19, 2016 11:01 AM

Sep 2013
I would think that if Rohan got Josuke to help in removing Cheap Trick he'd maybe have to be on permanent health/life support from Crazy Diamond lol ^^'
Always remember that anime is a niche medium in Japan. Manga sells way better
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2016

160 by RaphaOtakuBr »»
May 22, 11:21 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2016

160 by RaphaOtakuBr »»
May 22, 10:05 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2016

149 by RaphaOtakuBr »»
May 22, 6:41 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2016

126 by RaphaOtakuBr »»
May 22, 5:03 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2016

128 by RaphaOtakuBr »»
May 22, 4:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.