Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 1, 2016 10:44 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pisti's mother is so different than him lol. Really cute seeing their relationship though.

Mira's an interesting character honestly and I liked the chemistry she shared with Sinbad this episode. Furthermore, Mira has the ability to use Djinn equipment so it's a refreshing sight to see. We got more info dump about the world fiction aspect of the series as well.

Good show overall, it didn't feel much like a finale but it did adapt the Artemyra Arc which still leaves quite a bit left so if it gets another season in the future..
Jul 1, 2016 10:47 AM

Nov 2007
OP skipped, it seems?

Queen agreed with the trade. She asked for the real intention. Magi and Rufu introduced. Sin just realized Ishida-san's character might be Magi.

That tall guy has lots of girls "loved". lol~ The workers in "that place" is men? lol~. That girl that seen in ep.11 is one of queen's daughters! A lady from there joined as the companion. That poor guy that never got introduced until now.

It has extra "final ep." ED scroll with OP song aside from normal ED.

A part after ED to look back at the whole season and skips of future arcs.
tsubasaloverJul 1, 2016 10:52 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 1, 2016 1:30 PM

Mar 2016
tsubasalover said:
OP skipped, it seems?

Queen agreed with the trade. She asked for the real intention. Magi and Rufu introduced. Sin just realized Ishida-san's character might be Magi.

That tall guy has lots of girls "loved". lol~ The workers in "that place" is men? lol~. That girl that seen in ep.11 is one of queen's daughters! A lady from there joined as the companion. That poor guy that never got introduced until now.

It has extra "final ep." ED scroll with OP song aside from normal ED.

A part after ED to look back at the whole season and skips of future arcs.

where have you seen it I can't find it anywhere ?
Seunghoon my sunflower
Jul 1, 2016 3:48 PM
Jun 2015
Please tell me where you watched episodes 12 and 13!!! Everywhere I've looked it was up to 11 :(
Jul 2, 2016 7:43 AM
Sep 2015
I'm already waiting for translation anyway I don't see any announcement about 3rd season of magi. Any clues?
I assume it would be already wide known still hope dies last
Jul 2, 2016 9:20 AM

Dec 2013
Dudes where can i watch episode 12 and 13. I found episode 12 on gogoanime but without subtitles.
Jul 2, 2016 2:54 PM

May 2012
Miss queen explaining shiz about the magis and Sinbad coming to the realization that Yunan was one. Also got a cameo of Scheherazade, though we should all know who she is if we've watched/read the main series anyway.

As always, the pacing is so dang fast with the Magi series, but I enjoyed it and am biased towards the series, so 7/10 from me. I gotta say though, I really loved the soundtrack and can't wait til it comes out. OH, and the ed was probably one of my favorites of the season.

Sinbad showing his arrogance at the end there. If there's a second season in the future, we'll definitely see him knocked down a few pegs. Oh, and Masrur introduced too

Jul 2, 2016 8:46 PM

May 2015
How many children Hinahoho left in Altamira? What will his wife do when he finds out? XD
Jul 3, 2016 8:28 AM

Jul 2013
Was a great ending. Sinbad creates an commercial agreement with Artemyra and we see some of little Pisti this time (she is adorable). I knew when Mystras and Simbad entered in that local that an "Elizabeth" would appear, but I didn't expected them being men xD They got pretty rekt.

The after scenes credits gave me shivers.The soundtrack was on point in that scene. It looks Sinbad it's finally showing arrogance and some of that "dark side" he shows in the main series. We also manage to view some characters at the end (like Masrur and Judar, this last one who also appeared in the opening... I feel trolled).

I liked this story of Sinbad as much as the main Magi. He is such a charismatic and likeable character I cannot wait to see more of his bad side. Jafar and the others were also good, and the exploration of the other parts of the world (who in Magi wasn't that explained) made this even better. The fights were also great and well animated, to the point when some of them looked even better than the ones of the Labyrinth and the Kingdom of Magic. I give this an 8/10, it really deserved it.

I hope this (and the main series) receives a sequel soon, because such good series doesn't deserves being incomplete.
Jul 3, 2016 11:12 AM

May 2015
Man I wish i exchange place with Hinahoho, I mean it's for his sake since he has a wife......

Wow, Sinbad and Mystras wanted to have some fun but they got fucked (lol)

(For thoses who doesn't find the subbed episodes, in my case i just watched it in raw)
Jul 4, 2016 5:36 PM
Nov 2010
Pretty interesting with the usual good Magi setup and also fine characters and short stories.
Jul 4, 2016 7:36 PM
Jul 2016
So will episode 12/13 be subbed and if so, when will it come out???????

I NEED ANSWERS PEOPLES! ;)
ThreeMuscaJul 4, 2016 7:40 PM
Jul 5, 2016 9:15 AM

May 2013
The hardship of no subs good thing there I found a subbed on Youtube

So is Sinbad evil? The last face he made was pretty evil
Jul 5, 2016 2:02 PM
Jul 2016
I wasn't able to find any on youtube...
Jul 6, 2016 4:55 AM

Sep 2014
Hinahoho in heaven xD
Pisti too cute hnnnggg.
Mystras and Sinbad rekt so hard, even worse than Alibaba ^^
Sinbad so arrogant at the end heh
Was a pretty enjoyable adaptation, hopefully they will continue it in the future.
nerfxJul 6, 2016 5:05 AM
Jul 6, 2016 5:56 AM

Jul 2013
Mercuri said:
For the moment, in the prequel, not, he is just growing arrogant after all the success he had in his commercial agreements.

In the main series, however, is another different question. During the fight with Ithnan, it's revealed that Sinbad i'ts half-corrupted. It's seems that during some time in Sinbad no Bouken, one event made him reach to that state, but it hasn't revealed yet. For the moment, if he is evil or not is very ambiguous.
IllyricusJul 12, 2016 2:21 PM
Jul 8, 2016 4:47 AM

Dec 2012
One big episode to end the season and it was epic ! I will miss Sinbad and his fellow. Now, I hope the new season of Magi will be released next year.
Sinbad becomes arrogant, but he is still likable. Sinbad is such an impressive character. When I think about how he is strong, he must be invincible in the Magi universe.
SakaitsuJul 8, 2016 4:56 AM
Jul 11, 2016 10:45 AM

Feb 2012
Such a drag to complete this show, almost 10 days late, thanks Netflix.

Anyway it was a good season, was nice seeing Sinbad get a proper TV series, his adventures continue.
Jul 12, 2016 11:10 AM
Nov 2015
This show didn't met my expectations (I'm talking about the adaptation only)
Well, I've always thought of Sin as the greatest anima character ever.

But, I'm sad to see Dragon running with the pink-hair princess. We've seen this scene so much that we can presume the end. Dragon probably won't die since he joined Sin in the future. But the pink hair probably would die. This make me so sad.

Anyway, Dragon's brother is the one from the Khou Empire ? I'm talking about the other one who have a similar appearance. If no, who is he ?

Illyricus said:
Mercuri said:
For the moment, in the prequel, not, he is just growing arrogant after all the success he had in his commercial agreements.

In the main series, however, is another different question. During the fight with Ithnan, it's revealed that Sinbad i'ts half-corrupted. It's seems that during some time in Sinbad no Bouken, one event mad ehim reach to that state, but it hasn't revealed yet. For the moment, if he is evil or not is very ambiguous.

That's totally true. You have to read the manga of Magi to find out more details.
Jul 12, 2016 11:40 PM

Jul 2013
xEzioAuditore said:
Anyway, Dragon's brother is the one from the Khou Empire ? I'm talking about the other one who have a similar appearance. If no, who is he ?
Drakkon's brother is not from the Kou Empire, he is the king of Parthevia (the country where Sinbad and Drakkon born).

If you talk about Kouen (who is the one of the Kou Empire I think you are referring), he must be at this point of the series of the age of Sinbad, so it's not possible to him to has that age (since Drakkon's brother is an adult).
Jul 13, 2016 4:10 AM
Nov 2015
Illyricus said:
xEzioAuditore said:
Drakkon's brother is not from the Kou Empire, he is the king of Parthevia (the country where Sinbad and Drakkon born).

If you talk about Kouen (who is the one of the Kou Empire I think you are referring), he must be at this point of the series of the age of Sinbad, so it's not possible to him to has that age (since Drakkon's brother is an adult).

I'm talking about a Household Vessel of one of the Kou Empire princes. But I think I'm mistaken.
Jul 13, 2016 7:01 AM

Jul 2013
xEzioAuditore said:
Illyricus said:

I'm talking about a Household Vessel of one of the Kou Empire princes. But I think I'm mistaken.
The only princesses of the Kou Empire with Metal Vessels (and for that, Household Vessels) are Kougyoku and Hakuhei. Kougyoku has Ka Koubun as Household Vessel and Hahukei has some blue haired kid and the entire Kouga Clan when they became a part of the Kou Empire as them.

Anyway, Drakkon's borther is a new character who hasn't appeared in the main series and is not realted to the Kou.
Jul 15, 2016 3:24 AM
Mar 2015
Nikola22 said:
Please tell me where you watched episodes 12 and 13!!! Everywhere I've looked it was up to 11 :(

http://nerdorgeek.com/magi-sinbad-no-bouken-tv-episode-12-13-english-subbed-480p/
Jul 15, 2016 6:56 AM
Nov 2015
Episodes 12 & 13 with official Subs on Nextflix!
Jul 15, 2016 9:55 PM

Mar 2013
Ok, I'm just wondering: when the hell did they hire all of those extra workers?!

Anyway, to repeat things that others have said: knew there was going to be an "Elizabeth" character, but for them to be two men? Perfect. They showed Judar in the opening but didn't feature him except for a single cameo at the end? Lame!

Regarding the whole good/evil ambiguity thing... Sometimes those with the best of intentions can be the most harmful. Like that endgame boss who legitimately wants to save the world, but he's gonna do it by destroying it and starting over.
Jul 16, 2016 7:16 AM

May 2010
the last 4 episodes ..oh man i havent laughed soo much since a while..the comedy parts were absolutely hilarious :D

really looking forward to the second season 9/10
Jul 16, 2016 10:42 AM
Jun 2016
I really liked "Magi: The Kingdom of Magic" and "Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic", but in both for some reason i disliked Sindbad and now thanks to this i actually like him as character.
Well waiting for next Magi, whether it's about Sindbad or not but i really would like to see how he got trust of other generals.
Jul 16, 2016 3:49 PM
May 2013
The anime end in chapter 55 of tge manga. so, just read it if you want to see more sinbad adventure
Jul 16, 2016 10:57 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Man that last part of the episode was so hype. I stopped reading the manga quite early on, but this adaptation has really rekindled my love for Magi and Sinbad. I love the comedy as well as the serious parts...especially the serious parts, it always makes me so excited to keep watching Sinbad. Really glad Sinbad received his own spin-off, he's such a charismatic and interesting character. In the main series, I only got more suspicious of him, but here you can really see that he just wants the best for the world. I would love to see a second season :) but Netflix though
Jul 17, 2016 2:01 AM

Jan 2014
overwhelming sinbadness as usual. gotta love it. great anime and hope for more!
Jul 17, 2016 3:00 AM
Jul 2018
SEASON 2!!! SEASON 2!!! SEASON 2!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!!!!!!!!! ꉂ ꀞꀞꀞ(ᕑᗢूᓫ∗)˒˒

I can't believe there's still shounen anime that I actually would enjoy watching. And in my personal judgement wth isn't this the main series. I mean he is Sinbad. Who is that Ali Baba anyway???
Jul 17, 2016 10:22 AM

Jul 2014
mfw sinbad just realized he is special
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
Jul 18, 2016 9:28 PM

Apr 2012
alinet86 said:

I can't believe there's still shounen anime that I actually would enjoy watching. And in my personal judgement wth isn't this the main series. I mean he is Sinbad. Who is that Ali Baba anyway???

Me, 5min ago, can't believe it's already over, 25ep would have been great like the main serie, and yea you're right, focusing on Sinbad seems the most obvious choice for the "main serie" (since everyone was like "huh ;O! a god is born" in ep1 compared to how we get to see Ali baba / Aladin) but if we're focusing on Ali baba, probably means he'll become really important sooner or later (maybe facing sinbad ?).

Even tho I prefer Sinbad>Ali baba, and I enjoyed this more than the main serie, I'm glad they did this (manga and anime), Sinbad seemed so much interesting in the main serie that I truly wanted to know more about him and is crew.
Jul 19, 2016 2:49 AM
Jul 2018
Nemytika said:
alinet86 said:

Me, 5min ago, can't believe it's already over, 25ep would have been great like the main serie, and yea you're right, focusing on Sinbad seems the most obvious choice for the "main serie" (since everyone was like "huh ;O! a god is born" in ep1 compared to how we get to see Ali baba / Aladin) but if we're focusing on Ali baba, probably means he'll become really important sooner or later (maybe facing sinbad ?).

Even tho I prefer Sinbad>Ali baba, and I enjoyed this more than the main serie, I'm glad they did this (manga and anime), Sinbad seemed so much interesting in the main serie that I truly wanted to know more about him and is crew.

Hell no. 25 ep won't be enough even Magi so far have 50 ep. And the manga still ongoing. Huhuhuhu.... ꒰๑˃͈꒳˂͈๑꒱ノ*゙̥

Damn their journey is still far better than the main series but so far for the manga I say both at the epic part right now. Well for the main series I really don't understand what part of Ali Baba is that good. Well Aladdin is another story but Sinbad at the beginning he was destined to change the world and lol what happened??? X(

Anyway I also hope to watch more of this anime and damn the manga art isn't that good compared to the anime. Such a letdown. :(
Jul 19, 2016 8:19 AM

May 2012
A pretty solid ending of this series I must say, I would definitely love a second season to have some more story on Sinbad and his journey, but in general I do think it's a nice breaking point to go over to The Labyrinth of Magic series!

All in all a very good anime I must say, I sure loved it!
Jul 19, 2016 8:50 PM

Jun 2012
Hoho. . I love that look on Sinbad at the end, I wish to see the part where he started to become a bit devious but I guess it's a story after conquering the seven seas huh.

Overall 8/10. Is there a good chance of another season? The last episode seems a good starting point again
Jul 21, 2016 5:57 AM

Feb 2010
Not really a huge fan of Magi overall, but i really enjoyed watching Sinbad's adventures.
Really want Magi to go into S3 so i can watch more tbqh haha (this is one of those series where i dont particular want to invest in it but it intrigues me to watch it lol)

Good to see Sin and Jafar tho, being young :v
and those scenes of the other characters post credit

8/10 overall for Sinbad!
Jul 21, 2016 7:39 AM

May 2012
THe anime was so good. I hope there is a 2nd season and 3rd season for the the original Magi anime
Jul 21, 2016 1:29 PM

May 2010
Pisti is so cute! Dammit how dare they show Masrur and make me hyped for a possible 2nd season?! Judar is so young, too. Seems like Sinbad is starting to get a bit curropted, damn I want my s2

Overall, very interesting show! (Makes me wanna the original just so i can take a look at my Morgiana)
8.5/10
TragicRomanceJul 21, 2016 1:33 PM
Jul 23, 2016 4:29 PM

Nov 2014
Well that's the end. Always loving more magi, I want to see him create Sindria
Hi there
Jul 23, 2016 8:49 PM

Dec 2014
Great episode, Excellent finale.

When they started talking about Magi, Rukh and the legends I got chills even though I already knew all the info.

Pisti and Sinbad's interaction was so cute.
I really like the queen now even though she was all haughty before xD

After credit part was hype inducing, Sinbad saying he knew exactly where he wanted to go got me all excited. Interesting bit at the end with Sin saying he's special. Is this the beginning of his fall into depravity?

Overall, Definitely an amazing show. Sinbad is probably one of the most interesting characters in Magi and watching him adventure and travel the world becoming who he is in the main series is an absolute joy to watch. His charisma, confidence and conviction is something that is truly admirable. I felt that the world building was better here than in the original series, All those new countries give of a real adventurous vibe and the fights were great as well.
9/10
Jul 27, 2016 6:47 AM

Feb 2013
Great ending.
Poor Hina, but I will believe that he didn't do anything wrong.
Sinbad and Mystras scored big time with those "girls".
Jul 31, 2016 3:55 PM

May 2014
Really enjoyed this, was a big fan of the backstory of Sinbad and the art is pretty awesome.

The only bummer is we didn't reach Masrur.. Sigh, my Bara daddy.. Oh well.

Hopefully they'll make a second season for this.

Aug 4, 2016 4:01 AM

Jul 2016
I probably shouldn't be asking this since this is my first of any of the Magi anime I have watched, but I looked up Drakon on google, and why the fuck did he turn into a giant lizard?
Aug 5, 2016 1:29 AM

Oct 2015
hope to see the next one because it ended suddenly and incomplete. But most of all i hope to see the next magi series because i miss aladdin and ali baba.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Aug 10, 2016 9:55 PM

Jan 2011
All this proved is that we need more Magi adaptation
Aug 12, 2016 5:16 AM

Jun 2016
Oooooh I don't this show to end , I'm so sad :(
I was impassioned !!! I want to see if he will back to his home and help Dragul !
What will Dragul do ! and how he becomes a dragon !
How Sinbad meets Masrur and Judar !!
I wish there is a second season or OVA at least :(
And little Judar was really cuuuuttttteee T.T
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2016 7:26 PM

Feb 2015
Dang, this was a really fun ride. I honestly prefer the Sinbad spinoff to Magi. (While I haven't watched or read Magi but Magi never piqued my interest at all whereas Sinbad did.)

The manga is still continuing and I hope that this gets another season. There's such a long adventure ahead and this anime only serves as a short prequel!
Aug 23, 2016 1:10 PM

Jun 2016
The end of the series kind of fell off a bit for me, though as a whole it was still very enjoyable! :)
Aug 29, 2016 4:15 AM

Aug 2014
i always liked Sinbad... and watching this was A BLAST... and i actually enjoyed the fast phasing.. it was rly climatic for me.. it Kept me excited Till the very end... not many anime was like that For me....And that OST was rly good...
however alibaba in magi series Was Cool at First.. but then he became borring...At som point....and i wanted more focus on Aladdin... and sinbad had very few scenes :/ although there were times where the anime still spoke Of him As a Force To Be reckoned with . he seemed like that ''OP Side character''' that most animes have... watching hes own Anime..with him as MC.. was Awesome!

Hope to see A Season 2... That Ending scene seems like a perfect starting point
Really Hyped...

P.S how old is Ja'fa ?... Sinbad was 14 When he met Ja'fa in sinbad no bouken....

in magi Series Sinbad is 34... 20years age gab..

was Ja'fa 5years old or somthing? cuz hes 25. in magi series right? ... am kinda confused ... in Ep 4 he did mention that he killed hes parants when he was 6...he also said that ''durring hes years as a assassin he offen went days without food '''in Ep 11.... So that means he was a assassin for quite a while.... so he should be like 9years Old or somthing right? seeing hes Height ...

so if Labyrinth Of Magic started.. 20years Later... should'nt jafa be like 29years old?? not 25
TheDiabolicEsperAug 29, 2016 4:34 AM

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Where is Mystras, Rurumu, and Serendine in LoM?

Fukoku - May 20

23 by Alexioos95 »»
May 22, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Magi: Sinbad no Bouken (TV) Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2016

41 by animejas »»
Feb 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Magi: Sinbad no Bouken (TV) Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

31 by animejas »»
Feb 21, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Magi: Sinbad no Bouken (TV) Episode 3 Discussion

_Ghost_ - Apr 22, 2016

32 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jul 6, 2023 9:26 AM

Poll: » Magi: Sinbad no Bouken (TV) Episode 2 Discussion

_Ghost_ - Apr 22, 2016

33 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jul 5, 2023 10:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.