Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 28, 2016 6:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Lux decides to use the Bahamut after all..not much else he could of done at this point anyways.

First half also felt weird, like some kind of mind game going on. Haven't read the LN to this point but I also thought the finale was rather rushed. Celestia was awesome in this though. Overall, weak series. 4/10, could of been much better imo.
Mar 28, 2016 7:54 AM
Jul 2018
Personally the final episode was... kind of fast for me personally. I dunno. In the end I'll give the series a 6. It's not as bad as people could think for my standards, but its nothing amazing either. It's okay. Btw, at least the show does know how to make me like a character in a harem. Btw LNs are better personally as far as how they are translated... and from what I have read (well 3 volumes but oh well)

Yoruka, Krulcifer and Celestia are baes c:
Mar 28, 2016 8:36 AM

Jan 2015
Whoa, straight to the point. Straight to OP without any intro.
Bad news, Lux. Your "princess" is gonna get rape. You better come safe her quick.
I knew it. I knew Yoruka will be waiting Lux at that very place. Intense, and yet short fight against her though.

Happy Ending(?)
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Mar 28, 2016 10:31 AM

Jun 2015
Wow, five girls fighting for the male protagonist. So original ending.

5/10, only cause I liked the animation. This anime was pretty boring
HeadphoneActor_Mar 29, 2016 7:16 AM
Mar 28, 2016 10:32 AM

May 2014
I give a 9 just for the female cast and fanservice
Lux saved his princess
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Mar 28, 2016 10:41 AM

Jun 2013
A good ending.
Although this anime is quite fast in adaption but i still like it. I like all of characters of this series ( especially Yoruka, Krulcfer, Celestia)
Hope this anime will get a ss2 with Yoruka work on Lux side, i want to watch more about her.
ryanstrikeMar 28, 2016 10:45 AM
Mar 28, 2016 11:52 AM

May 2014
I dont think we are getting a season 2 any time soon, but would be nice
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
Mar 28, 2016 1:21 PM

Jul 2015
I liked this show. It started off kind of mediocre but the characters started to grow on me and it got better as it progressed.
Mar 28, 2016 2:06 PM

Jun 2015
LOL, even in the last episode they still like to bring back that gender bender trope again aren't they?

Mar 28, 2016 2:49 PM

Jan 2016
An another generic ecchi/harem series ends. I hardly expect a second season but anyways, this season was fine :P

6/10
THANKS SENPIEX
Mar 28, 2016 3:42 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Oh well, its over. Well I won't be missing this. Though it did get better in the second half.

5/10
Mar 28, 2016 5:07 PM

Apr 2014
At least the Drag-Rides were pretty cool, but at the same time they were really similar to the ones in Infinite Stratos. At least Lux is not weak like Ichika

This anime in general was a pretty fun to watch imo

I'm a supporter of the Lux x Yoruka ship :3

OrangeJPMar 29, 2016 2:41 PM

Mar 28, 2016 8:43 PM
Apr 2011
A much better Infinite Stratos. Typical harem, but at least the MC isn't too dense and no female cast too annoying. Quite an enjoyable ride.
Mar 28, 2016 8:51 PM

Apr 2014
Anyone who thinks this is generic really doesnt know what generic is. This was one of the few that actually did something different for its adaption.

Honestly not even going to argue with anyone on mal its a 7/10 for me i enjoyed the shit outta it and the girls were amazing. This wont get a season 2 but it already adapted a lot of the LN so im satisfied.
Mar 28, 2016 8:56 PM

Jan 2014
ryanstrike said:
A good ending.
Although this anime is quite fast in adaption but i still like it. I like all of characters of this series ( especially Yoruka, Krulcfer, Celestia)
Hope this anime will get a ss2 with Yoruka work on Lux side, i want to watch more about her.
As Crotaku said, as much as we would like a s2 I really doubt it will happen anytime soon, maybe an OVA if we're lucky..
Philphie all the way, gotta go that childhood friend route.. :)
♥♥♥♥♥ View my Anime list here ♥♥♥♥♥
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/macroo

♥♥♥♥♥ ≧^◡^≦ ♥♥♥♥♥
Mar 29, 2016 12:57 AM

Jun 2014
Thank god this is finally over. I don't really have anything to say about this episode.....overall, this series, to ME at least, was just uninteresting and bland. I'm pretty certain this won't get a second season, so I have no worries in that regard. 3/10, I can't really think of anything about this anime that I actually liked.....
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 29, 2016 1:05 AM

Aug 2007
Personal knight of the Queen, fiance to best girl, sleeps with his childhood friend at night, very good friends with the buxom blonde, and has his own personal and a very willing servant so of course the anime has to end on our protagonist bemoaning his lot in life.

Not bad but not good either. Should sum up Bahamut.
Mar 29, 2016 1:14 AM

Aug 2012
The art was nice.

The lack of Yoruka was disgusting.

5/10. I had low expectations since the trailer.
Mar 29, 2016 3:08 AM
Apr 2013
What a nice ending i guess but there's two bahamut?
Mar 29, 2016 3:21 AM
Jan 2016
It's just so bland.
The story is lame - a bunch of desperado girls fighting over the one guy they just meet.
The fight scenes are always the same finishing move.
The art looks good though.
Mar 29, 2016 3:24 AM

May 2012
StarSeeker11 said:
What a nice ending i guess but there's two bahamut?

Where'd you get that from? Their fight? o_O Lux explained that it was just the Wyvern armored with the Bahamut's to disguise it.

Derped lol Didn't completely ignored the brother's. Huh, maybe there is

Eh Pretty decent. All the girls were damn cute, and the cgi was pretty decent.

Last episode was full of cliches and a bit dull so it didn't really end with a bang or anything

Overall, it was actually pretty enjoyable but there was nothing special about it.

5/10 from me
OlemMar 29, 2016 3:31 AM

Mar 29, 2016 3:35 AM

Mar 2016
A fine ending i guess . This anime seemed rushed at some point and was a bit confusing . It was the usual harem anime with a dense MC , nothing special here. Felt like watching IS with the harem and mecha but the plot here is deeper than in IS . I gave this 5/10 back in phi's arc . But yoruka was an interesting character and the best out of all the female cast. The last episode was better than most (overall second half was better ) , the fights were not bad at least in this ep (that hayes drag ride is op slicing the city into half ), so i might give it a 6.
Shishou_23Mar 29, 2016 3:38 AM
Mar 29, 2016 3:53 AM

Sep 2014
Noooooooooooooooo. I want more Phi-chan. ;__;
The sun is a deadly laser
Mar 29, 2016 4:24 AM
Jul 2012
This anime was kinda bad but I did love the characters they made it thoroughly enjoyable each week so an 8/10
Mar 29, 2016 4:42 AM

Feb 2012
All of the girls were fine except for the Lisha, for being a bit tsundere. I wished Yoruka had more screen time because she also became an interesting character.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Mar 29, 2016 5:51 AM

Jul 2015
Pretty bad anime, i give it a 3/10
Mar 29, 2016 5:54 AM
Feb 2016
Well, since in the end, Fugil was there so I guess something has to be done about him? S2 much? Anyways...It was a really good anime, I just expected Lux to become OP and like go on a rampage or something like that.
Mar 29, 2016 6:11 AM

Dec 2013
Seriously disappointed by how they chose to adapt this series. It would have been great if they had just taken the time to adapt half the story, instead of 5/6 volumes of LN... The enjoyment that I glean from reading the manga was heaps more abundant than watching this anime. The way they rushed through everything left too little time to properly develop the characters, and gave the feeling of yet another rushed generic harem with poor unintelligent antagonists with poor undeveloped reasons for performing their acts of evil/revenge and a cast of colorful, yet ultimately cliche girls that act as fodder for one simpleton of an MC. Even in the manga, Lux is a more complex character than what this show portrays. It's pretty sad to see the state of the storytelling in this series.

Even the "harem" moments couldn't really be called that, given all they do is give each girl one liners and end with the MC giving the customary "Give me a Break!" line.... Nothing Harem-y actually happens...

It's a damn shame, because if they'd just adapted a portion of it instead of how much they did, the show would have been so much more intriguing and interesting to general anime viewers.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 29, 2016 6:46 AM

Aug 2010
Pretty high quality Harem Lux got there. I like all the girls in different ways ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Honestly can't choose a best girl. They're all pretty much ur usual archetypes tho ^^;

Lisha was definitely cute this ep tho

7.5 was enjoyable enough. I'm sure it's butchered as an adaption tho
Mar 29, 2016 6:50 AM

May 2014
This anime was so rushed, it adapted 6 volumes
An avrege adaptaion is 4 volumes at most
Mar 29, 2016 6:52 AM

Jun 2014
Pretty enjoyable, just your standard GIMME A BREAK harem ending

i liked it
6/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2016 7:40 AM

Dec 2015
I'm a bit fed up with these harem endings... if I could slap the MC I'd do it. And the writers too.

Kinda poor anime overall but kept me entertained.

My scores:
Art: 9/10
Voices: 7/10
Characters: 6/10
Story: 5/10
OP/ED: 5/10 - I like everything about the Opening EXCEPT FOR THE "FIGHT FOR THE SKY THING". CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE. If they removed that line it would be perfect.

Overall: 6/10
Mar 29, 2016 7:49 AM

Sep 2013
Pretty underwhelming last episode. It's rushed and there was hardly any tension built. Of course Yoruka joined the harem. As a main protagonist of a harem anime, Lux's job is to be a cassanova and get girls like they're pokemons.

This anime is completely devoid of any originality. Every single thing about this anime is clichéd. And I dont know if this is just a coincidence but Lisha is like a clone of Nagi from Hayate no Gotoku and Lux has the same personality as Hayate. Well it feels like this anime just ripped off a lot of anime. That said, it is still somewhat enjoyable. I just have a guilty pleasure for harems. No matter how stupid they are, I always find myself watching them anyway.

AsianKungFuMar 30, 2016 10:05 AM
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Mar 29, 2016 8:53 AM

Oct 2015
Floyd_ said:
An another generic ecchi/harem series ends. I hardly expect a second season but anyways, this season was fine :P

6/10

Pretty weak anime with only the fanservice going for it.
Osten112 said:
YukioujiNeko said:
Wow, five girls fighting for the male protagonist. So original ending.

Yes VERY Original XD

If only the story was a little better this would have been a nice anime.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Mar 29, 2016 10:23 AM
Jul 2018
The series was so rushed!

The girls were fighting over Lux at the end!
Mar 29, 2016 10:30 AM

Jan 2011
Harem complete...eww. I dunno the episode as a whole felt pretty underwhelming honestly. Part of me says it was a ploy to maximize the amount of women to fawn over the MC. The armor-piercing-in-battle-speech with the chick with the dead brother felt lame, generic, and cliche as fuck all at once. Still being everyone's hero while giving an ass-kicking with the broken weapon prop found in at least ten other series. The giant warrior design was almost as dumb looking as that golden whale shit a few episodes back. I can't complain, even though I still did, I knew what I was walking into, at this point I dunno what's worse: Mushitgen or this. From the first half I would easily say Mushitgen but Mushitgen had gotten slightly interesting towards the end, that didn't save it from being a fucking annoying waste of data. This one was meh all the way through with a few ok parts. But honestly, I'm pretty tired of series that seemed to be loaded with exceptional female character only for them to be gradually made useless and more dependent on the MC. Don't like brash bitches either that seem to have a male supporting character made solely from them to fawn their superiority over. I would at least like more than one character other than the MC to have a plight that other than the MC doesn't revolve around the MC or or easily fixable by them.
Mar 29, 2016 10:36 AM

Sep 2014
4/10

Boring series overall, generic, but has nice art.
Mar 29, 2016 10:39 AM

Jan 2013
Well, at least it's over.
Mar 29, 2016 10:53 AM
Nov 2010
The anime was okay. Nothing special, but watchable.
Mar 29, 2016 10:55 AM

Sep 2008
Awful adaptation and average (at most) show on its own. Forcefully pushing Lisha as main girl (they really pissed me off with cutting Krul screen time in her own arc to give it to Lisha), butchering and rushing adaptation... As split season this could be really great show, but they decided to butcher it - they even removed great fights like Lux vs 3 instructors.

Overall 4/10 from me - still better than IS, but I don't want another season of this.
Mar 29, 2016 12:02 PM

Feb 2015
Utter shit tier harem, I seriously regret watching this. The sound was awful, MC voice was pathetic, story made no sense and far too many characters fighting for screen time. Worst show of the season for me.

3/10
Mar 29, 2016 12:02 PM

Sep 2013
Stark700 said:
First half also felt weird, like some kind of mind game going on. Haven't read the LN to this point but I also thought the finale was rather rushed. Celestia was awesome in this though. Overall, weak series. 4/10, could of been much better imo.

well, it's good that it's finished...I don't actually see the need for any 2nd season after this...although it was rushed, I think that it was given a suitable finale, and so the story should end here...
Mar 29, 2016 12:03 PM

Sep 2013
Tomislavr7 said:
The anime was okay. Nothing special, but watchable.

it's watchable, I agree...
Mar 29, 2016 12:05 PM

Sep 2013
Sacredus said:
Awful adaptation and average (at most) show on its own. Forcefully pushing Lisha as main girl (they really pissed me off with cutting Krul screen time in her own arc to give it to Lisha), butchering and rushing adaptation... As split season this could be really great show, but they decided to butcher it - they even removed great fights like Lux vs 3 instructors.

Overall 4/10 from me - still better than IS, but I don't want another season of this.

well, it's the problem when you read the source material, and thus you are pissed off, I can feel that.....it's better to go with only the anime if you want to have some light enjoyment
Mar 29, 2016 12:20 PM

Apr 2013
Well, the final two episodes of Bahamut have definitely been disappointing due to the insane amount of rushing done to finish up the Hayes conflict (and whatever else the creators jammed into the finale). The entire final encounter/battle, Lisha's "recovery" and Yokura battle didn't really leave me with enough of an impact. We're also left with a classic harem ending (which I was fully expecting and don't really mind). This could have probably benefited a good amount from an extra episode just to let various plot elements develop further (or just settle into the audience's minds).

Overall, the show was better than I initially expected until the last couple episodes. While the first episode was quite generic for a mecha harem, the middle portion of Bahamut was actually pretty enjoyable for me. I loved the "personalities" of the various girls that were introduced and thought each had a pretty good arc accompanying them with Krulcifer being my favorite by far. The weak finish is disappointing but I was entertained enough by this. I give it a 5/10.

Now, if only a Krulcifer x Yoruka doujin existed...
Mar 29, 2016 12:34 PM

May 2015
Ok finale. The girls were cute in this show and the action was most of the time decent. I can't pick who's the best girl in this show. Damn.

Mar 29, 2016 12:52 PM
Dec 2013
So how is the ending? A continuation ending or what? How is the whole season as a whole? And most important of all - does it stay true to the LN? Because i find the LN enjoyable.
Mar 29, 2016 12:58 PM

Aug 2015
5/10...average series
Mar 29, 2016 1:01 PM

Aug 2015
and one thing does that black hair girl and kurumi share same VA?
Mar 29, 2016 1:02 PM

Sep 2014
There is only one word I need to describe this series...
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 29, 2016

60 by Seabury »»
May 19, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2016

52 by Seabury »»
May 18, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2016

49 by damoInstinct »»
Dec 24, 2023 9:09 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2016

59 by damoInstinct »»
Dec 22, 2023 6:32 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2016

66 by damoInstinct »»
Dec 18, 2023 7:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.