3It was OK
17.4%
2Disliked it
12.2%
1Hated it
11.5%
Average 3.6
443 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 1, 2021 6:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's good to see Siesta with a gun again and back in action. What I didn't expect is seeing her im a swimsuit on the beach lol

Either way, the pair of Siesta and Kimihiko are back again on a case and it's kind of a disturbing one. Gotta give Kimihiko credit for playing the bait to catch the person involved in some sort of sting operation. It takes guts to do that.

Apr 2020
Siesta looks so cute in that bikini.

Cerberus can change his appearance, he transforms into Charlotte but luckily Kimizuka realized that, because Charlotte didn't call Siesta by name.

Where did Siesta get that robot, lmao.

Feb 2018
- The episode begins with Siesta's swimsuit.
- Kimihiko and Siesta were in the canoe/how i called it together, it was Siesta's joking moment that told Kimihiko that Kimihiko had better express his love for Siesta immediately.
- Siesta invites Kimihiko to set up a detective agency somewhere.
- Siesta and Kimihiko had time to investigate the Cerberus case.It's a corpse.
- Siesta said that Cerberus can eat human hearts.
- They talking about 3 wishes/lust, Idk how i called it.
- Siesta thought of a plan to lure Cerberus.
- Siesta told Kimihiko that Siesta would save Kimihiko no matter what, this was a kind of sacrifice.
- Kimihiko was in the room as Siesta planned, Charlotte came to see Kimihiko, Kimihiko was suspicious.
- Kimihiko and Charlotte jsut talking, it was a joke where Kimihiko pushed Charlotte and raped her on the bed, lol.
- Kimihiko was suspicious of Charlotte, because Charlotte never called Siesta's name. It wasn't Charlotte, Charlotte who came said on Siesta's orders was a lie, did i Miss something, hhmm...
- Kimihiko had a fight, However, Siesta arrived just in time and saved Kimihiko.
- Before escaping, came an executive member from SPES, it's a HEL, codename.
- Kimihiko is kidnapped, Hel interrogates him.
- It was a biological weapon developed by SPES,

- Siesta came to save Kimihiko, Siesta brought a Mecha robot.
- End of this eps, Next Alicia~

Aug 1, 2021 6:32 AM
Jul 2020
For those who watched was animation better than last 2 episodes?
Aug 1, 2021 6:34 AM

Jul 2017
Siesta IN A SWIMSUIT? All the Siesta simps are gonna be SO HAPPY with this!

Continuing detective duties of Kimihiko's time with Siesta before her death, what a beach trip this is for their investigation. She even knows that she's popular, and coaxes Kimihiko to confess to her? Damn what a straight girl.

This Cerberus case of someone that eats hearts, and Fuubi calls it the modern-day Jack the Ripper...hmm, makes sense. Not surprised tha this will be tied to SPES, and trying to figure out the target is especially difficult for this one...and Siesta has no problem making Kimihiko her guinea pig assistant to bait their target out.

True enough, someone targeted him...even to disguise as Charlotte, there's no mistaking habits. Cerberus is as he is: a shapeshifting werewolf, and indeed Siesta came in the nick of time, and planned everything just like Episode 1's airplane hijacking case.

A new enemy: Hel, one of SPES's higher-ups, and she's unllike anything that both have ever seen yet. A quck snap of an interrogation of Kimihiko, and her instinct is evident of his passive tendency. Calling on Kimihiko to be her partner, and of course he rejects it. What SPES has in mind is even more sinister: a living biological weapon (Betelgeuse) to consume people, and I could say that this is the true Cerberus.

All it takes is Siesta piloting a mech to save him...but taking it down? That's a story for next week.
Aug 1, 2021 6:35 AM

Jul 2017
BlackBird1234 said:
All of them never even came close to Episode 1's sakuga. Just some decent animation.
Aug 1, 2021 6:39 AM

Jun 2019
Oh hell yeah... the beach episode. And, Siesta was in a bikini. She was looking gorgeous in that. Seeing her enjoying the beach with Kimihiko made me even sad that she's not alive anymore.

Other than that, Siesta and Kimihiko duo worked on the Cerberus case which was quite scary to think about, eating human hearts. Siesta used Kimihiko as her bait to catch their target. But, I'm glad that she arrived on time there. Gotta appreciate Kimihiko for that.
Aug 1, 2021 6:41 AM

Jan 2021
I thought they'd pick up where they left in the previous episode, but Siesta appears suddenly in bikini, I don't complain -.-

A werewolf that can turn into anyone. A giant monster and a mecha wtf. Am I the only one who is a bit lost?
We have just come from an episode of idols
Aug 1, 2021 6:58 AM
Feb 2021
Can't say.. tho the animation was quite decent and sometimes i feel there is something abit off

But damn did not expect her to be on a Mecha and i lost on kimizuka expression lmao

Aug 1, 2021 7:08 AM

Nov 2019
She just pulls up on a freaking Mecha.

Well, the next episode should probably be when they explain how she dies.

Aug 1, 2021 7:20 AM
Jul 2020
I am not dissapointed, but i cant say i am blown away. But production this epsiode was a lot better and from preview it looks like they will save budget for next epsiode. I am glad Hel interudction was done well and Peteleguese look so cool
Aug 1, 2021 7:24 AM

Jul 2020
Fanservice to start off, great stuff, great plot points if you know what I mean.

Jokes aside, the animation on this series falls flat, and the story is getting sorta convoluted atm. But it's starting to make more sense, and this episode was the second episode that I actually enjoyed ngl, the comedy was nice, and they actually developed the characters.

The series as a whole doesn't really feel like anything special atm, really hope it improves.
LeviathanHWDAug 1, 2021 7:37 AM
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Aug 1, 2021 7:29 AM

Jun 2020
Damn I have to hand it to them Siesta in a bikini to start the episode can't get any better, I'm glad to see her back in this episode with Kimi

Kimihiko is taking on a risky assignment by Siesta well pretty much nothing changed didn't it and Char had an appearance or not, Hel seems a lot of trouble because she's a supreme leader or SPES

Hel looks like the anti-Siesta in this episode and I'm quite convinced, That artificial monster is gonna wreck chaos in the outside world but Siesta is right on time to save Kimi I thought she died back there in the room.
Aug 1, 2021 7:31 AM
Jul 2018
I didn't think there was going to be another full episode with siesta and we would only see flashbacks for the rest of the series, this gives me hope.
Aug 1, 2021 7:43 AM
Jul 2021
I dont know what to say, but anime adaption is not as I expected. Recommend you guys read the LN.
Aug 1, 2021 7:46 AM

Jul 2014
Siesta didnt just come in with a bikini fanservice but also brought a batbot! I was expecting some EP1 sakuga or something close to it since this had a battle scene but eh I'll take what I can, at least the animation wasnt stiff.
Anyways finally the main female character has took her role in this flashback arc! Hel looks like a short hair Nagisa with no jugs but better seiyuu.
Finally I can enjoy this show again now that the light (ace detective) has come back!
This ep alone was already better than 2-4! I want more! and judging by the prev for next ep we will get more Siesta goodness!
Also loved how desperate she was looking for Kimizuka, her last "Joshu" shout was adorable!

-StrayAug 1, 2021 8:24 AM
Aug 1, 2021 7:57 AM
May 2021
Great to see Siesta finally have some screentime
Aug 1, 2021 8:12 AM
Apr 2021
Siesta in a swimsuit, I definitely wasn't expecting that. But I'm not complaining tho...

FuyukiwAug 1, 2021 8:17 AM
Aug 1, 2021 8:19 AM

Aug 2013
Siesta is just way too cute. Finally an episode without Nagisa. XD
Aug 1, 2021 8:20 AM
Nov 2020
BlackBird1234 said:
no it's bang average after that one clip in episode 1
Aug 1, 2021 8:45 AM

Jun 2014
This was a better episode than what we've been getting because we got to see more Siesta. And I mean, we REALLY got to see more Siesta 😏🥵

But wtf was up with that mecha she pulled up in at the end lol.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 1, 2021 8:55 AM

Jul 2014
thebrentinator24 said:
This was a better episode than what we've been getting because we got to see more Siesta. And I mean, we REALLY got to see more Siesta 😏🥵

But wtf was up with that mecha she pulled up in at the end lol.

Maybe its a detective thing to have bots like that, Batman had one, our ace detective can have one too!
Aug 1, 2021 9:17 AM

Dec 2020
I dont know why but i gotta feelin the next episode is gonna be sad as hell.

Btw why is there a tamil subscript in each post credit?
Aug 1, 2021 9:22 AM

Mar 2012
This is getting even more boring.
Aug 1, 2021 9:33 AM

Sep 2017
It's like if you had time to give him the lighter why not just tell him to throw it on the bed when things go bad...
Aug 1, 2021 9:35 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hmmm okay, still events that happened before when Siesta was alive, that Cerberus was able to change his appearance but got killed by that other weird girl who is feeding her monster with human's hearts hmmm, Siesta appeared with a mecha at the end hahaha, seems like we'll get a battle next ep?
Aug 1, 2021 9:42 AM

Aug 2017
And we're back into the past, idk why they do that but i think its going to be fun.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 1, 2021 10:06 AM

Feb 2019
Swimsuit Siesta got me about to act up

Idk where the hell she got that mech from but it arrived at the perfect time
Aug 1, 2021 10:09 AM
Dec 2018
"ah yes, I totally knew you were going to use a cigarette lighter to fight against a wolf man, and that the beast would wait watching the bed burning until the water sprinklers activated"

Latest reviews: Mushoku Tensei P2 🤮 • Meikyuu Black Company 💰 • Tsukimichi 🌙
Aug 1, 2021 10:10 AM

May 2021
Better episode than the others (apart from ep 1) for sure. Siesta looked good in the bikini and I laughed a lot when she said about her having a stronger 3 desires lol. Looking forward to the next episode. But I didn’t buy it when Siesta said she had faith that he’d definitely do exactly what he did when fighting the werewolf lol.
AISHITERU...REM!
Aug 1, 2021 10:51 AM

Mar 2019
thought we'd see how she died in this episode but i guess we'll have to wait another week ..
also can't help but notice it's getting worse ep by ep . The hype is dying

Aug 1, 2021 11:52 AM
Mar 2021
Pros of the episode:
-Siesta
-Siesta in swimsuit
Cons
-the rest

Well it's not that bad or boring like some people say but not great either
Aug 1, 2021 12:14 PM

Apr 2018
Siesta is back, well, not really but hey. A siesta episode is amazing. Espically when she's in a swimsuit.

And Char's outfit was pretty good amazing too. Welp, Cerberus reminded me of Kirei, his design was just perfectly the same and the same VA xD

Siesta is just amazing at how she handles the cases. And we met another character, Hel. She just looks like a dark version of Siesta in a captain outfit.

Bio weapon? Mecha Siesta? what an episode.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 1, 2021 12:44 PM
Jul 2021
The resemblance between Hel and the new detective is very suspicious. The voices sound different when I tried to compare them, but still. Their eye color and hair color are the same, which makes me think they have a chance of being connected later on.

I don’t know, but I’m loving this show so far
Aug 1, 2021 12:48 PM

Apr 2008
The writing is so bad but in a kind of fascinating way. It reminds me of Axe Cop.
Aug 1, 2021 12:52 PM

Jul 2019
Well, the bridge between beach volleyball and boat ride to a walking biological weapon and a heavily armed robot to counter it was outlandish. And that type of weirdness was probably the reason I'm still watching the show since the beginning.

Siesta is aristocratic and calculating in all this mess, her counterpart Hel is dangerous and maybe even fanatical, so let's get ready to rumble next week.
Aug 1, 2021 1:44 PM

Feb 2012
Siest's sunhat has XII (Roman Numeral 12) on it like her hairpiece.

They're in London, as the key visuals suggested. Got the police cars and uniforms right. What's the third thing Siesta craves more than other people? (love? human interaction?)

Kimi sets himself up as bait for Cerberus and knows something is off the moment Charlotte refers to Siesta by name. I think they are using "android" rather loosely for a shapeshifting (and size-changing) werewolf.

Siesta neutralizes Cerberus's sense of smell in the hotel and she and Kimi meet Hel, the supreme leader of Spes (any significance to having red eyes and dark hair like Natsunagi?).

So Hel's eyes had Siesta worried but it's Kimihiko who falls unconscious and wakes up tied to a chair. Did Siesta escape off-screen and then found Kimi again or was she also captured and escaped afterwards?

Some religious prophecy involved, so SPES is a religious cult as well as a criminal syndicate. They appear to have their hands deep within governments as they are apparently beneath the Houses of Parliament in London. Hel tells Kimi that he isn't attracting trouble but causing it

Siesta saved Kimi, in a mecha? Though...what else are they going to fight the giant monster "Petelgeuse" with? Looks like an LFO from Eureka Seven.

If this arc sticks around, we'll be seeing more of Siesta with Kimi, which is good.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Aug 1, 2021 1:50 PM
Jul 2012
Syureria said:
- The episode begins with Siesta's swimsuit.
- Kimihiko and Siesta were in the canoe/how i called it together, it was Siesta's joking moment that told Kimihiko that Kimihiko had better express his love for Siesta immediately.
- Siesta invites Kimihiko to set up a detective agency somewhere.
- Siesta and Kimihiko had time to investigate the Cerberus case.It's a corpse.
- Siesta said that Cerberus can eat human hearts.
- They talking about 3 wishes/lust, Idk how i called it.
- Siesta thought of a plan to lure Cerberus.
- Siesta told Kimihiko that Siesta would save Kimihiko no matter what, this was a kind of sacrifice.
- Kimihiko was in the room as Siesta planned, Charlotte came to see Kimihiko, Kimihiko was suspicious.
- Kimihiko and Charlotte jsut talking, it was a joke where Kimihiko pushed Charlotte and raped her on the bed, lol.
- Kimihiko was suspicious of Charlotte, because Charlotte never called Siesta's name. It wasn't Charlotte, Charlotte who came said on Siesta's orders was a lie, did i Miss something, hhmm...
- Kimihiko had a fight, However, Siesta arrived just in time and saved Kimihiko.
- Before escaping, came an executive member from SPES, it's a HEL, codename.
- Kimihiko is kidnapped, Hel interrogates him.
- It was a biological weapon developed by SPES,

- Siesta came to save Kimihiko, Siesta brought a Mecha robot.
- End of this eps, Next Alicia~

where are you getting "Alicia" from? i see an Arisaka Anderson, Charlotte, but Arisaka is middle name, she goes by charlotte, or Char, Hel TRANSFORMED into Char, she was a FAKE pay attention to the episode, but other than that detail, yes, Hel = Nagisa (she was right when she said he would join her later, didnt think shed go as far as implanting Siesta's heart into herself... but maybe she didnt have a choice? we'll see
Aug 1, 2021 1:54 PM
Jul 2012
Anik00712 said:
thought we'd see how she died in this episode but i guess we'll have to wait another week ..
also can't help but notice it's getting worse ep by ep . The hype is dying

you know, if the hype is dying for you, you could always stop complaining and just not watch it? dont get why people have to be negative all the time, its not rocket science

step 1 - think show sucks
step 2 - stop watching show
step 3 - find better show
step 4 - ???
step 5 - profit
Aug 1, 2021 2:24 PM

Apr 2015
Siesta is back and she appears in a swimsuit, can't have a better comeback than this.

I am not gonna question the logic too much in this show, but that Hel girl looks awfully familiar to me...
Aug 1, 2021 2:59 PM

Apr 2014
Did they air wrong episode?
Aug 1, 2021 3:03 PM
Jan 2016
What did I just watch? This is absurd

7.3 is way too high for this show tbh
Aug 1, 2021 3:04 PM

Jun 2017
Uh okay so are they gonna explain where Siesta pulled that mecha from?

This was so all over the place.
Aug 1, 2021 4:02 PM

Sep 2019
Siesta was looking really hot in her swimsuit. I didn't expect that girl to turn into Kirei lmao
Aug 1, 2021 4:12 PM
Apr 2021
alright this was dumb and for some reason I feel like explaining why

1. Why does Siesta need to place the MC in danger at all? Couldn't they have identified a likely target and just protected them instead?
2. When the MC found out that the guy was in fact a fake, why did he reveal it? It's so much safer for the MC if the bad guy thought that his ruse hadn't been seen through - he would gain the element of surprise.
3. This odour reducing gas would have also covered the MC's scent, which means the bad guy would have noticed that the MC didn't smell right and identified something was off (also she wasn't even in the room, so he shouldn't have smelt her anyway. I don't know why this gas was even necessary. It's just dumb BS to cover a supposed flaw that wasn't even actually a flaw).
EDIT: bonus round (#4) if the main villains had in their future-seeing book that he was gonna survive, why send a goon to go murder him in the first place?

overall this show is starting to feel like a bad anime James Bond ripoff with some very, very light detective elements.
Aug 1, 2021 4:26 PM
Dec 2018
Clas1ck said:
A werewolf that can turn into anyone. A giant monster and a mecha wtf. Am I the only one who is a bit lost?
We have just come from an episode of idols

zzshcl said:
What did I just watch? This is absurd

MomoSinX said:
This was so all over the place.

I can't help but imagine the author as some chuunibyo teen coming up with random cringe stuff at the turn of every page when writing this story:

"oh and you know what would be cool now? If Siesta came through the walls by... wait for it... RIDING A MECHA! bam! This is so rad!"
Latest reviews: Mushoku Tensei P2 🤮 • Meikyuu Black Company 💰 • Tsukimichi 🌙
Aug 1, 2021 5:40 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
dang this is really getting boring. Gotta stop forcing myself to watch stuff I'm not actually enjoying... I'll give it one more episode next week but if it's more of the same it's gotta be dropped

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 1, 2021 5:44 PM

Jul 2021
"The Hype Is Already Dead"
𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 "𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱" 𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝘂𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁
Aug 1, 2021 6:33 PM
Jul 2018
Siesta appearing, Kimihiko Knowing how to deal with the actions of that man who wanted to steal his heart who had an interesting appearance, I expected more from Cerberus, in trying to escape the situation but it didn't work out, All cool to the events in the episode.
Aug 1, 2021 7:15 PM

May 2018
Ok so Seista rescues the guy, but, did they forgot about the big monster???
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tantei wa Mou, Shindeiru. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AnonymousGuy9 - Jul 4, 2021

274 by AshRayKay »»
Apr 28, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Tantei wa Mou, Shindeiru. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2021

239 by Felix_Lorenz »»
Jan 7, 12:38 PM

» Does Siesta’s hairband (scrunchies or whatever) have any meaning?

RudeRedis - Dec 28, 2023

4 by illufox »»
Dec 28, 2023 5:09 PM

Poll: » Siesta is the plot, no cap (poll)

Onii-chanShuki - Sep 19, 2021

13 by ProdigyKing »»
Dec 21, 2023 10:31 PM

Poll: » Tantei wa Mou, Shindeiru. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2021

125 by saurabhshivam »»
Dec 9, 2023 10:05 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.