Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Oct 20, 2013 6:00 PM

Jul 2013
I thought that Eba and Haruto ended together was cute. It was like they were meant to be together.

I did feel sorry for Asuka though, but hopefully she'll find someone who will love her as much back.

The song they played when Haruto and Asuka talked was nice...I wonder what that was (:
Oct 21, 2013 3:58 AM

Apr 2012
Funny how this is - by MAL "standard" - rated so low. By far one of the better romance anime of recent seasons, imo. While it has it weaknesses like skipping forward and flashbacking all the time for example it was a great watch. Probably you should not have read the manga as everyone can't see an anime as a separate work from that (general problem on MAL) and have made similar experiences in a way to sympathize with this anime.
Watching Haruto leaving Kazama's hospital room with the words of the latter in front of Eba and seeing her reaction to it, just imagine being in Haruto's place. Damn, that must have hurt.
Very strong 8/10 or weak(er) 9/10.
Oct 21, 2013 4:32 AM

Sep 2012
nantuko said:
Funny how this is - by MAL "standard" - rated so low. By far one of the better romance anime of recent seasons, imo. While it has it weaknesses like skipping forward and flashbacking all the time for example it was a great watch. Probably you should not have read the manga as everyone can't see an anime as a separate work from that (general problem on MAL) and have made similar experiences in a way to sympathize with this anime.
Watching Haruto leaving Kazama's hospital room with the words of the latter in front of Eba and seeing her reaction to it, just imagine being in Haruto's place. Damn, that must have hurt.

i watched anime first, & Anime is poorly made, compared to manga, skips 2much & anime makes Eba look like total bitch what shes not, i ton't like her much cause shes dumb, Dumping Haruto for dumb reason like that, cause she pity'd Kaza & felt that she owes him, but i ton't hate Eba, they should have made this at least 26EP, then it would have been better
Sugram22Oct 21, 2013 4:36 AM
Oct 22, 2013 7:11 AM
Sep 2012
6/10, as a biased score because I love the manga, but the anime was a complete disaster in my opinion. It makes people who watch it never want to look at it again, which is a shame because its a pretty damn good manga as well..
Oct 22, 2013 7:25 AM
Oct 2013
I'm rooting for Yuzuki..
I feel sorry to Asuka, but honestly I don't like girls with short hair, in real life and anime
I like girls with long hair ^.^v
That's why I'm rooting for Yuzuki
Oct 22, 2013 3:34 PM

Apr 2012
Sugram22 said:
i watched anime first, & Anime is poorly made, compared to manga, skips 2much & anime makes Eba look like total bitch what shes not, i ton't like her much cause shes dumb, Dumping Haruto for dumb reason like that, cause she pity'd Kaza & felt that she owes him, but i ton't hate Eba, they should have made this at least 26EP, then it would have been better

While I am not necessarily (dis)agreeing with what you say, you basically support my argument in a perfect way.
People on MAL seem not able to understand that you can't make an anime 100% like the manga for obvious reasons and you have to have things be left out or added. So you end up reading always the same BS "arguments": manga is better; if you didn't like the anime, read the manga, it's better anyway (as if I like the manga better when I disliked the anime already); anime is shit/poorly made, left out too much and so on.
It's like the manga readers are pissed of because the anime didn't turn out to be what they personally expected/wanted and they just have to ruin it for anime-only watchers in every episode discussion thread so that they feel better.

From an anime-only watcher's perspective this anime is fine, not a masterpiece by any standard but a very nice thought-out story, with believable characters. Opinions apparently differ and I might be biased as I can see (minor) real life experience portrayed in this anime. Yet it's way better than manga readers try to say it is (as it is almost always the case). Knowing "more" by reading the manga makes them disliking the anime kinda way from the get go.
And I didn't get the impression of Eba being portrayed as a bitch, quite on the contrary. The way she did dump Haruto was being a bitch but that doesn't make her a bitch all around.
Oct 23, 2013 1:54 AM

Sep 2012
nantuko said:
Sugram22 said:

While I am not necessarily (dis)agreeing with what you say, you basically support my argument in a perfect way.
People on MAL seem not able to understand that you can't make an anime 100% like the manga for obvious reasons and you have to have things be left out or added. So you end up reading always the same BS "arguments": manga is better; if you didn't like the anime, read the manga, it's better anyway (as if I like the manga better when I disliked the anime already); anime is shit/poorly made, left out too much and so on.
It's like the manga readers are pissed of because the anime didn't turn out to be what they personally expected/wanted and they just have to ruin it for anime-only watchers in every episode discussion thread so that they feel better.

From an anime-only watcher's perspective this anime is fine, not a masterpiece by any standard but a very nice thought-out story, with believable characters. Opinions apparently differ and I might be biased as I can see (minor) real life experience portrayed in this anime. Yet it's way better than manga readers try to say it is (as it is almost always the case). Knowing "more" by reading the manga makes them disliking the anime kinda way from the get go.
And I didn't get the impression of Eba being portrayed as a bitch, quite on the contrary. The way she did dump Haruto was being a bitch but that doesn't make her a bitch all around.

well i know you can't make an anime 100% like the manga & they need to add things or cut things out, but in this case, with this anime they did worse job then i have ever seen, they cut out 2much, it would have been better if they done it 20-26EP long series, comparing anime & manga its worse job i have seen yet, not much manga reader, so there are only few manga's i have read, in other words its rare when i read manga :)
Nov 1, 2013 8:36 PM

Oct 2012
Didn't read the manga but I thought it was a very well made series. ^^ 8/10

I'm curious of how many people ranked it lower because they couldn't handle the eventually breakup and clearly not the ending they wanted.

C'est la vie :3

Edit: Amazing art style and animation btw, and series I would definitely watch again in the future. I actually do hope against all the naysayers, that a season 2 will come out.
Asuka's revenge :P
Nov 2, 2013 12:24 AM

Sep 2012
kightzeareau said:
Didn't read the manga but I thought it was a very well made series. ^^ 8/10

I'm curious of how many people ranked it lower because they couldn't handle the eventually breakup and clearly not the ending they wanted.

C'est la vie :3

Edit: Amazing art style and animation btw, and series I would definitely watch again in the future. I actually do hope against all the naysayers, that a season 2 will come out.
Asuka's revenge :P

about Asuka's revenge, dream on :D, (in manga) she just goes on with her own life, with 1 exception, she sulking over Haru, but dose not show it much, & act as hes friend, so far it has peen following manga, so that what u can expect to see when they continue with the series, but manga is not ended, so i hope that she stops sulking & gets a new love, or maybe something will happen to Yuzu & Asuka get Haru back then, i'm saying this cause Yuzu's mother had illness (it killed her) that can be inherited from parents, it would be quite a twist if she gets her mothers illness, but i hope its not gonna happen, but dam u have no idea how long Haru & Yuzu have been couple already in the manga? if they do next season, its most likely that full season is about their happy life together LOL
Nov 24, 2013 8:19 PM

Dec 2010
I do agree with most of you here. I have never read the manga. I can feel how Eba and Haruto was portrayed way off from the manga correct?

The anime made it seem like Eba x Haruto was a bad thing (I don't think it was intentional though). The anime made me root for Haruto x Asuka and felt really bad for Asuka at the break up. I normally don't make a final opinion about an anime until hours or days to think about it (I just finished it few minutes ago).

I can say that I love the anime before Kama died. I really wish they didn't rush it. His death was way too sudden. I love the intensity when Haruto found out Eba's boyfriend. That was really exciting. After Kama's death, the only parts I enjoyed was Haruto x Asuka moments. I just realized this ending was the opposite of Oreimo. Yes I prefer Haruto ending up with no one rather than someone. I think it's just how poorly the anime portrayed it. Sadly i'm not a manga fan anymore. I really wish the anime portrayed Haruto x Eba as a good thing.
Nov 25, 2013 10:10 AM

Oct 2007
^
I am a big fan of Eba and Kimi no Iru Machi manga, I don't really see much anything different between manga and anime in term of character of Eba and Haruto. Eba is still Eba and Haruto is still Haruto no matter if it is in the manga or anime.

Even in the manga when Haruto went back to Eba by breaking up with Asuka was not something anyone in the manga happy about. It was just as bad as in the anime if not worse.

There are alot of people who read the manga rooting for Haruto x Asuka, and hate Eba as a bitch and Haruto for being indecisive. I myself, do feel bad for Asuka but I believe Haruto going for Eba is the best thing he could have done for all of them. I mean, the person Haruto loves the most is Eba and would you prefer seeing him going with Asuka for the sake of being pity to Asuka while hiding his own true feeling for the rest of his life? My answer is NO. But do I think Eba and Haruto did something really bad to Asuka? Yes I do but that doesn't mean Haruto should go out with Asuka and forget about Eba. At this moment in the manga, Haruto and Eba were like living a life fighting against the world which I really love it. They got to live with each other but everyone else seeing them as something disgusting. This is something you don't get to see that often either in manga nor anime.

When I read the part where Kazama suddenly died, I knew right away that Eba will not go back to Haruto because I knew she will feel guilty and you know what happen after that. If Kazama did not die Eba would surely went back to Haruto and Asuka would never get in the relationship with Haruto but god knows that the Author need to make drama out of something LOL.

IMO, you should read manga if you really want to see the good side of everything. In the anime, the goal was to make a anime about Eba X Haruto which in turn they cut everything that they didn't need and ended with the result of what you saw. I think the problem was the budget they have was not enough to make everything happened. I think the anime is good on its own but it is not something you should compare to the manga.
SivaNov 25, 2013 10:15 AM

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 28, 2013 1:19 AM

Jun 2007
nantuko said:

Actually, from a viewpoint of a MAL- user I haven't read the manga but yet I rate it low because of its terrible execution. When I first watched it, it was recommended by a friend that it should of been a really good romance/slice of life type anime. When I ended up at episode 4, that's where the problem begins. Too many flashbacks, it leaves the viewer who hasn't read the manga like "wtf is going on? everything is going so fast" thing. However, according to my friend the manga is actually better because it does produce a full view of what's actually 'suppose to happen' in Kimi No Iru Machi. General problem here I guess is the pacing/execution. I really hope that they remake this and actually TELL the story instead of producing a half-assed rom/slice of life anime. Anyways, GOLDEN TIME BABY its all about GOLDEN TIME.
Live your life of freedom
Live it to the fullist~
Nov 28, 2013 7:42 AM

Apr 2012
GIlgameshxIshtar said:
Actually, from a viewpoint of a MAL- user I haven't read the manga but yet I rate it low because of its terrible execution. When I first watched it, it was recommended by a friend that it should of been a really good romance/slice of life type anime. When I ended up at episode 4, that's where the problem begins. Too many flashbacks, it leaves the viewer who hasn't read the manga like "wtf is going on? everything is going so fast" thing. However, according to my friend the manga is actually better because it does produce a full view of what's actually 'suppose to happen' in Kimi No Iru Machi. General problem here I guess is the pacing/execution. I really hope that they remake this and actually TELL the story instead of producing a half-assed rom/slice of life anime. Anyways, GOLDEN TIME BABY its all about GOLDEN TIME.

Well, in my text that you quoted I criticise the exactly the same thing. But in all honesty, those flashbacks - while partly confusing and out of place - weren't really destroying the main story and made much more sense when the full extent of the story was revealed. That's why I won't say the whole anime is "half-assed" or mediocre whatsoever. It's just a mistake in its execution that doesn't effect the understanding of the main story too much. But I assume that's why this is rather lower rated than other shows of its league as many people were confused by it and not able to see beyond those flashbacks..
But a remake without all those flashbacks and instead some other way of showing what happend in the past would be interesting, though.
Dec 18, 2013 8:44 AM

Jan 2013
Honestly I thought the ending was such bull crap. I mean I get the fact that his feelings for Eba remained after all that time. But for him to put Asuk through all that is such absolute bull shit that I despised not only him but Eba as a character. Alongside the demon that was Rin-chan. The last scene at the playground with Haruto and Asuka broke my heart. What a sad scene it was.
Dec 23, 2013 6:03 AM
Nov 2013
poor asuka T_T ... that scum dont deserve u .
Dec 23, 2013 3:39 PM

Sep 2012
hentaiyaro said:
poor asuka T_T ... that scum dont deserve u .

only mistake he made is to start relationship with Asuka when he loves some1 else & cant get over her, but even people in real life do that kind of a mistakes, its human to do mistakes, cant blame him (nor call him scum) unless he did it on purpose, & he did not!!! but if Asuka would blame him i would understand cause its Also human to blame the1 who hurt u, even if its not hes fault, but bystander's cant blame him, if i would be in this anime & hes friend i would have told him to W8 year or two before he try's to move on

i feel sry for Asuka , but i half to say 1 thing, she knew what shes getting in to, i think in anime it is not shown (i think it is cut off from anime), but she forced her self on him, she say'd if u wont date me we cant be even friends & u wont see me ever again, but she say'd it with bit different words, anime follows manga story 100% but pieces are cut off
Sugram22Dec 23, 2013 3:46 PM
Jan 4, 2014 11:04 AM
May 2012
I'm not reading the Manga but I will read it soon though I have already been spoiled many times that many shit will happen in the Manga =_=

This Anime was alright, the ending was alright in my opinion. I gotta say that the art was kinda bad but it didn't bother me that much and I also like the opening and ending song. The voice acting was good too.

Most of you hate Haruto because of what he did. I didn't like what Haruto did to Asuka too, but isn't it better that Haruto broke up with Asuka instead of Haruto pretending that she still or love Asuka.

In my opinion, Haruto and Yuzuki should be together and that is for the best. I really feel sorry for Asuka, I hope she finds a guy like me haha.

Well, I am going to read the Manga soon but I will not compare it to this Anime that has been criticized poorly.

This Anime left me a feeling which is hard to explain, I usually get this feeling when I watch Anime, it's fucking awesome!!!! Time for me to sleep, got school shit again tomorrow =_=. Thank you ^_^

Edit: I will wait for the upcoming OVAs too.
TengaiJan 5, 2014 8:36 AM
Feb 2, 2014 7:22 AM

Jan 2014
Anyone knows if this anime will get a second season?
Feb 2, 2014 2:23 PM

Sep 2012
pulamidorie said:
Anyone knows if this anime will get a second season?

i heard that new OVA'S are coming, but if i heard correctly, there was a talk this manga being animated more, maybe they meant OVA'S, half to W8 & see

but u can also read manga, here, when next chapter comes out it will end the manga
http://www.mangabird.com/manga/kimi-no-iru-machi-manga

after that new Mnaga comes out from Seo, Fuuka, as u see at 1 point Suzuka & her daughter here U will see Suzuka chars & chars from Kimi in Fuuka, only question, will they play larger role in Fuuka then Suzuka in Kimi, that's good question, i half to reed when it comes out to find it out, maybe i read
Sugram22Feb 2, 2014 2:26 PM
Feb 3, 2014 4:50 AM

Jan 2014
Alright,thanks for your reply :)
Mar 3, 2014 7:43 AM

Jan 2012
troll ending of peace...

99.9% of viewers with functioning brain would wish those 2 the crash and burn

this shit had some kimi ga nozomu eien moments (which i love btw) but it's doing everything wrong

haven't felt this much rage in a while....

2/3rd = 8/10, last 3rd = shit/10

(yes mad)
Mar 7, 2014 1:43 AM

Aug 2013
Coming back to this post since the manga ended.

I was really extremely disappointed with this anime. When it was first announced I almost ran my hard on through my computer screen! But I don't know where to start with how it all went wrong. First of all they should've started with the first arc, since anybody picking up the anime only had no clue what the fuck was going on or why Haruto was doing what he was doing. Then the arc that they did choose, was so rushed, SO rushed. I don't really have the words to describe that. What's worse is that they won't be continuing the anime and it will be an OVA that's based off the ending of the manga (so we're skipping another arc and a half? 100+ chaps I think). And this OVA will be from Yuzuki's perspective. Talk about the most confusing OVA for a series ever.

The only positive thing is that the bits and pieces that they took from the manga were pretty closely related. Oh, and the OP and ED were nice.
Mar 11, 2014 4:44 AM

Nov 2012
Am I the only 1 that thinks this series is amazing? I never read the Manga so I could care less how it compares to it. I judge it only by what the anime shows and what I saw I really enjoyed. Very rarely in anime do you see the MC going out with a girl during the series. Even rarer to go out with 2 different girls before the series ends.. The story had great plot twist and features a MC who isn't a complete sissy, overly shy guy like most series
May 14, 2014 2:52 PM

Apr 2014
I have really mixed feelings about this anime. On one hand I want to like it because I thought Haruto and Yazuki were really interesting characters and I like that the fated pair ended up together.

On the other hand, I really disliked how it turned into the love story of 2 pieces of scum. While I got the ending I wanted to see with them together, I didn't enjoy watching how they got there. The both of them just seemed so sleazy.
May 22, 2014 3:59 AM

Mar 2014
As Expected from a stupid MC with a nice harem.
Rejects like a boss , Dies Like a Dog
and If ever that You hurt or made yuzuki cried . I may not forgive ya bastard.
So make her happy for us ...jerk.

Shit That Opening! (I knew it would happen)
Rin's Provocations!! (a scum's face in haruto -Rin)
You're right in those words "Asuka was the best girlfriend I ever wanted to have.) or something in those lines.
If those Turning points didn't happen.
That must be hard .....
Asukaxharuto Still hopes for it!!! There is still hope for others too!
Alternate Endings!! Harem Endings!!!
Yuzuki... Those words makes me want to hate you ....
Pathetic scum Enjoy on your Peaceful Life now . You got your own self anyway.
Don't hurt others anymore . It only make us hate you more.
Make Yuzuki happy always . Best Regards too!

Well , now that's for a Great Drama romance anime.
I had mixed feelings though but I think i can say It was Great most of the time...
Glad I watched until the end!
Great Animes Needs more seasons :D.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2014 2:17 PM
Jan 2010
I hate YuzukixHaruto.

Asuka-chan only good character this anime :D
Jun 27, 2014 4:19 PM
May 2014
after watching all this, i can't stand this happy ending like for this guy, first he came here for a purpose right, he came to the city to meet Eba and wanted to find out whether she was single or not!!!!! From the beginning he did had feelings for her...but yet he's so stupid that he ended up with the sweet Asuka and later broke up with her because he realised that he still had feelings for Eba. . I just can't believe this, i despise both Haruto and Eba for being such irresponsible people.

AAAAAHHHHHohggggg am tired!
Nive_m_1Jun 27, 2014 4:28 PM
Jul 13, 2014 12:26 PM

Sep 2012
Nive_m_1 said:
after watching all this, i can't stand this happy ending like for this guy, first he came here for a purpose right, he came to the city to meet Eba and wanted to find out whether she was single or not!!!!! From the beginning he did had feelings for her...but yet he's so stupid that he ended up with the sweet Asuka and later broke up with her because he realised that he still had feelings for Eba. . I just can't believe this, i despise both Haruto and Eba for being such irresponsible people.

AAAAAHHHHHohggggg am tired!

read manga, END is Dumb, considering what happens after anime ends to manga end, new dumb choices he makes
Jul 23, 2014 11:57 AM

Jun 2013
Overall i really liked this anime but i am so pissed at how they fucked Asuka over!!
overall 8.5/10 so 9/10
Aug 29, 2014 8:10 PM

May 2013
Plunder said:
I hate YuzukixHaruto.

i just recently decided to pick up the manga...and i must say, please read it...the anime leaves of on a part that leaves a bad taste in your mouth...but if u read the manga it will definitely help you understand yuzuki and haruto's desicions much better.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
Sep 8, 2014 12:10 AM

Feb 2013
Why are you hesitating so much Haruto? Eba dumped you long ago and you have a current who genuily loves you yet you go behind her back and go out with a ex-girlfriend. So that's why Rin was casuing all of this trouble. She likes Haruto too. It wasn't easy to see Asuka cry. I liked her. I hope she ends up with someone much better. HarutoXEba ending was inevitable. I'm gona read the manga. I feel like they are skipping so mcuh and really important parts. I liked it. Good episode even if I don't agree with who he ends up with.
Oct 10, 2014 9:34 AM

Oct 2014
I feel so sad, I didn't realise one could be so unhappy when finally getting to be with someone they love. I think it was good that Yuzuki and Haruto finally got together after everything but at the price of Asuka's broken heart... ;( That's just too much... Poor Asuka she definitely does not deserve this!! :((
Nov 4, 2014 11:58 AM
Nov 2011
I've known Asuka will hurt when she started dating with Kirishima. But I keep believeing they'll be alright and Asuka can be happy too! I don't understand Eba. I mean she knew that Kirishima has a girlfriend but she wanted to meet with him. But feelings are feeling aren't they? The anime was good, I like the graphics and this is a realy slice of life anime. It's a good example and it can be happen with anyone. I don't really agree with the end but life isn't fair too so.. that was the right ending I guess
Nov 28, 2014 7:31 AM

Jun 2014
he lost all of his friends to get back to his ex.

wasn't worth it.
Nov 30, 2014 8:44 PM

Jul 2012
MAL-Tony said:
I understand the hate of Eba and Haruto but everyone is forgetting the main villain here. ----> RIN! I hate this character with a passion. She's the one who caused all of this. The anime doesn't even show it... *Angry Face*

yea I do agree with u >_>
she always make sure everything as she planned, but in the end she fall in love with Haruto..

If I were Haruto.. I would just go out with Asuka :(
She's nice and good girl T_T
Actually I almost can read this anime story plot and..
I hate both Haruto and Eba for not make clear their feelings :@

At first since I like most romance anime with complicated story I would give it 9/10.. but 8/10 is ok :D
White_AliceNov 30, 2014 8:49 PM

Dec 28, 2014 10:23 AM

Feb 2012
You know there's a problem when a two episode OVA is better than the anime series within the same franchise.
Jan 14, 2015 2:22 AM
Oct 2013
poor Asuka... :'(
Jan 17, 2015 7:13 PM
Aug 2014
Not bad. I like how they AVOIDED creating this absolute "happy ending" by conveniently having Asuka pair up with another character. God I am tired of the name. Haruto, just finished Valvrave before this anime and both of them were stupid idiots. You gotta have a single digit IQ to fall for Rin's bait... He's an insult to many guys.
Jan 29, 2015 9:14 PM

Jan 2012
scweebal said:
Plunder said:
I hate YuzukixHaruto.

i just recently decided to pick up the manga...and i must say, please read it...the anime leaves of on a part that leaves a bad taste in your mouth...but if u read the manga it will definitely help you understand yuzuki and haruto's desicions much better.

THIS.

I'm sorry but I remember feeling this exact way when I first finished this series before reading the manga. I hated Yuzuki, Haruto, and many other characters so much that I put off reading the manga since I thought it would be trash from then out.

But dang, after reading the manga from scratch, I realized the anime adaptation left out SO much; too much that it made characters seem worse than they really are.
Yuzuki is an amazing girl and Haruto pretty much did the right thing in the end; I don't see how he could'ave handled the situation any better. It was just a matter of bad circumstances, misunderstandings, and ultimately undying love that led to so much heartbroken pain and half-hearted relationships that needed to be addressed.

I personally feel really bad for treating the entire series as trash and I implore everyone who thinks this series as trash... to read the manga. Also, the anime stops quite short. ALOT happens after this episode. Hell, the anime skips alot of things in general.

derprume said:
Not bad. I like how they AVOIDED creating this absolute "happy ending" by conveniently having Asuka pair up with another character. God I am tired of the name. Haruto, just finished Valvrave before this anime and both of them were stupid idiots. You gotta have a single digit IQ to fall for Rin's bait... He's an insult to many guys.

What bait did Haruto fall for? iirc, I don't really remember Haruto taking up any of Rin's lewd and suggestive offerings. If you mean the circumstances to break up with Asuka and get back together with her sister Yuzuki, then you should read beyond this or from the beginning; Haruto wasn't in the wrong. Most of what he has done is truly how he felt at the time and to have a relationship, you can't just half-heartedly do things and expect to grit your teeth through the entire relationship, or else it wouldn't be love.

He broke up with Asuka simply because if he continued his relationship with her, it would simply hurt him, her, and Yuzuki even more. In the end, I believe their relationship would end halfway anyways and it would just result in all 3 of them being alone and regretful. Haruto stood and manned up, took responsibility, and decided to hear out Yuzuki's feelings; after all, the person who was hurt about all of this the most was Yuzuki. Everything she did, she thought it was for Haruto's sake while respecting everyone around her; however, she forget about herself; just like she always has been since the beginning when they met.
Feb 17, 2015 9:59 AM

Feb 2014
For some reason this show is reminding me of School Days.
Apr 3, 2015 10:29 PM

Feb 2013
Wtf I thought this anime would be vanilla but it was full of netori 7/10
Apr 5, 2015 9:58 AM
Oct 2013
Godou said:
Wtf I thought this anime would be vanilla but it was full of netori 7/10

Read the manga instead of watch the anime :D
The manga is more emotional when you focus to read it..
May 14, 2015 7:47 AM

Dec 2010
Hoping for a full adaptation someday..
Mim
Nov 25, 2015 5:03 PM

Apr 2012
A show shouldn't end like that. I know it's just a little story from the manga but geez, that doesn't feel right.
Mar 6, 2016 1:00 PM

May 2008
It doesn't feel like a good ending at all :D Even though I haven't read the manga it feels very rushed imo. I didn't care for Haruto and Yuziki at all cause this show is devoted for them only since the beginning with all those flashback backing them up. It feels like the MCs is living in the past.

Wish there were more screentime for Asuka and Rin. Speaking of Rin... she moves and speaks so weird lol It feelsl like watching a show from SHAFT whenever I see her in this show. I bet she loves Haruto too and there is a lot of other things going on that was skipped in this show which is quite a shame...
Apr 2, 2016 7:33 AM
Jul 2013
No. That's not how it was supposed to end, I mean... I liked Assuka way better than that fucking bitch Eba that he ended up with. And he also was the fucking walking scum of the earth.
How could they do such a thing ?!?
Talk about selfish much. Eba was the worth since the beginning and for fucks sake what was that about when Haruto and Asuka met in the end and she said if she mistreats you come back to me?!?!? Fuck!

At some point I was really hoping for Eba to die. No joke. (fucking bitch)
Apr 14, 2016 4:32 AM

Nov 2014
x15 said:
I show from the beginning is good until the ending, what is the point of choosing Eba over Asuka, Haruto tried so hard last time to get back relationship with Eba but she rejected him.

Then WHY Haruto chose her, I real feel sorry for Asuka ?

I ending is very similar to Kimi ga Nozomu.

I will give it 5\10 just because then ending.
yes, I have to agree with this...

So to be clear,. Haruto went to Tokyo to get back with Eba, then Eba rejects him, so Haruto then gets with Asuka... I can totally accept the part with Kazuma, I mean, it wasnt bad I think...

After a year and a half, Asuka and Haruto were living happily together, seems like they liked each other, but then Rin (little sister) runs in to the convenience store and becomes a total btch. Then Eba wants to get back with Haruto, and then the trip back home happened and somehow in the end, Haruto chooses Eba despite her doing those things to him... And to point out, what did Asuka do wrong? why did she get treated this way, I feel so sorry for Asuka...

Really, the show was good from the beginning until the last few episodes... really though...
Apr 21, 2016 6:36 AM

Mar 2015
Human are selfish creature...
This salad is salty favored
Apr 24, 2016 10:18 AM

Oct 2014
I like how up until most of the way through episode 11, Haruto appears to have moved on and is acting responsibility, but then all Eba has to do utter an 'I like you' after everything that's happened, and that's enough for him to end a happy 1.5 year relationship. Putting aside what people might have liked as an ending, this turn of events seemed a little forced to me, and predictable.

If I were to give the anime a rating based on the ending, I'd give it a 0 :P But taken as a cautionary tale about love and dealing with unresolved feelings, I'd give it an 8. It loses points because they clearly cheaped out on some of the backgrounds and scenery, which is a shame because the art is otherwise quite pretty.

I'm sure the manga scenario is way better, but I refuse to start reading manga, since I know there'll be no end to it once I do.
nstyn4teApr 26, 2016 10:58 PM
Dec 5, 2016 9:15 AM
Aug 2016
The line "I love you more than anyone else." Asuka gives rips my heart out everytime...
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» How should I go about reading the manga and watching the anime?

Reshiram_IX - Jan 3, 2023

7 by Reshiram_IX »»
Apr 29, 4:44 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

98 by 14n9k »»
Apr 11, 10:02 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2013

104 by Hinomari13 »»
Apr 21, 2023 4:36 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2013

84 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 11, 2023 7:27 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

77 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 11, 2023 7:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.