Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Servant x Service
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 29, 2013 9:07 AM

May 2013
Chihaya was so cute when she said "tch" towards the end... Hope there's a second season.
Sep 29, 2013 11:51 AM

Oct 2011
Perfect ending!!! Laughing till the end XDD

Hasabe x Lucy
Tanaka x Miyoshi
Ichimiya x Chihiya

FTW!!!!

Season 2 Please!!!!
Sep 29, 2013 3:30 PM

Apr 2013
This last episode was damn hilarious :D
Always-HungryJun 26, 2014 6:56 AM
Sep 29, 2013 6:26 PM

Apr 2013
awww lucy x hasebe r to cute , will miss this one, my favorite of the season
TaoholicSep 30, 2013 4:45 PM
Sep 29, 2013 7:11 PM

Jun 2013
Boy am I going to miss this anime! Although the ending was a bit typical, I actually enjoyed it a lot! I laughed quite hard when all the characters suddenly started to interrupt Hasebe and Lucy though hahahah!!

Overall, a very good series, good laughs, and a nice change of setting! 4/5!

#TEAMCHIIHAYA!
Nekomimi!!
Sep 29, 2013 8:31 PM

Jan 2013
that was fun.

Chihaya owns and ends up with the closing punchline again!

Ichimiya, Chihaya, and Miyoshi deserves the best friends of the year award for denying every cockblock there is!

oh we finally got Lucy in that cosplay outfit and ofcourse Hasebe finally getting that damned email!

HAPPY PEOPLE EXPLODE.

love this
Sep 29, 2013 8:48 PM

Aug 2013
symbv said:
...or how the chief's daughter actually is well skilled to maintain her father (or her father's doll?).

Here's a disturbing thought: What if the Chief isn't a real person anymore? What if his daughter created him in the first place?

DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNNNNN
Sep 29, 2013 9:57 PM

Mar 2012
Pretty fun anime, hope it gets a second season eventually since it looks like it has more to cover.

8/10.
Sep 30, 2013 4:48 AM

Nov 2011
Awh this ended way to quick :( Really enjoyed it though all the way through

Hoping for a second season so bad xD
Sep 30, 2013 6:12 AM

Apr 2013
seriously loved this serious going to miss it. best of summer!
Sep 30, 2013 10:28 AM

Nov 2010
Aw it ended, loved all of it
The show was so much fun and dynamic a lot better than Working' too

I'm hoping for a next season even if Lucy's name was resolved
and most of the stuff were wrapped up
Sep 30, 2013 10:38 AM

Jul 2012
Never thought I would like this anime this much when I first started watching, I was actually thinking of dropping it, too. Glad I didn't.

And I wished Lucy would say "sure" to going out with Hasebe. "Not yet" was an okay response as well.

I also wish for a second season!

8/10.
Sep 30, 2013 7:41 PM

Jun 2008
LOVED the show.
I thought the romance was handled well and without taking anything away from the comedy elements.
This was a satisfying conclusion to a very fun show.
I don't crave a second season but some extra SxS would be fun.
Oct 1, 2013 9:48 AM

Jun 2011
Actually enjoyed this more than i thought.

I wasnt really into the anime at the start but was slowly drawn into it and wanted more each week, 9/10
Oct 1, 2013 11:18 AM

May 2008
8/10 hope there a second season <3
Oct 1, 2013 4:49 PM

Feb 2013
Will miss this show, especially chihaya... I like her character so much
Oct 1, 2013 7:46 PM

Jul 2011
Funny series overall but some episodes were a little boring.

6/10
ainkyOct 1, 2013 7:57 PM
Oct 2, 2013 3:35 PM

Jun 2012
Great ending to a fantastic series. Could not have been a better last episode for the series, besides letting Hasebe finish his date with Lucy. . .

Great series, really cool that instead of school comedy or something usual, it's the civil service and its employees. All the characters are great, very unique, and the comedy was plentiful and hilarious. Somewhere between 8-9/10 from me, though I doubt I will go as high as 9.

I hope for another season someday. Out of all the summer series, this one has my favorite opening sequence, very lively and colorful with a perfect song to accompany it.

Oct 3, 2013 11:11 AM
Mar 2010
MY SHIP IS SAILING!

HASEBE X LUCY OTP.

Damn why did it have to be so short...I need more Hasebe x Lucy moments! T^T
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Oct 4, 2013 7:42 PM

Aug 2009
Great series, even better than working, imho ;-)

Hope there'll be a second season!^^
Oct 6, 2013 10:27 AM

Feb 2010
Liked the teamwork then Yutaka was talking to Lucy.
8/10. Need s2 and more blushing Yutaka
Oct 7, 2013 1:31 AM

Apr 2012
Honestly was not expecting this series to be so entertaining! Phew, glad I decided to follow through and watch it :)
Hasebe x Lucy were indeed way too cute. Though Chihaya had to be my favorite character haha, I related to her the most!

Oct 7, 2013 7:23 PM

Nov 2008
It was an enjoyable show to watch. I hope there is a continuation.
Oct 7, 2013 7:30 PM
Jan 2013
That was hilarious!
When everyone ran interference, I laughed so hard I started coughing.
A little disappointed at all the things left unresolved, because I don't foresee a second season, but if there is one, I'll be watching it. :)
Your mean should be an even bell curve only if you watch every show that comes out. Having a high-slung mean doesn't mean you're rating improperly. It can also mean you're selecting shows well to watch mostly things you enjoy.
Oct 9, 2013 4:14 PM

May 2012
I totally want a second season! Damn he did managed to say it and finally managed to get his mail adress, well it sure made up for a lovely ending and we even managed to see her cosplay but I would love to see them actually date/marry! Either way quite a lovely anime in general I must say I quite loved it, the start was a bit weird but with the great development and amazing pace this anime sure was nice :D
Oct 18, 2013 8:42 AM

Mar 2012
The anime was interesting but it gradually made me lose interest as the show progressed. I think it was mostly because it started forming a plot between Lucy and Hasabe, which I don't think that was needed at all, especially since it ended as a cliffhanger, should have stuck to just a plain comedy, was pretty funny in the beginning. 6/10

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Oct 19, 2013 9:35 AM

Oct 2012
Some things was still left unresolved, I want season 2 now!

Anyway, very funny and enjoyable anime, I liked it very much.

7/10
Oct 20, 2013 12:08 AM

Aug 2008
Best romantic comedy anime ever. I thought this anime was pretty boring at first but as soon as it entered the Lucy x Hasebe episodes, it made me hook to the show until the end. I like the shipping actually. It was really fun. I really do hope there will be season 2 like Working!. I really want to see Lucy cosplay other characters than the magical girl one by Chihaya.
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

Oct 20, 2013 10:31 AM
May 2012
The comedy was pretty much consistent throughout the series, though some were not too ambitious, even until the end. Still, i enjoyed this series, and i won't mind a second season as this is about young adults working, a change of pace from a lot of other animes that are high school setting.

7/10.
Nov 2, 2013 8:05 AM

Oct 2012
"Zama (Hah)", "Tch", "Bakuhatsu shiro!" xD
Mahou shoujo cosplay!!
"Signature removed"
Nov 2, 2013 9:48 AM

Oct 2008
Very entertaining and fun to watch!

9/10 for me!

Hoping there will be a second season :3
Nov 3, 2013 3:02 AM

Oct 2013
I didn't mind the show, it was quite enjoyable, but the ending was a bit of a flop in my books. I think mainly due to the whole adaptation from manga to a series thing and the elements didn't flow well into a complete season with a climax and conclusion.

Taishi and Megumi - they went on for a number of episodes about these two but nothing actually gets resolved nor is their much growth other than some people finding out. They go on and on about telling his sister through a number of episodes and then ... nothing.

Lucy and Yutaka - 5 episode build up to a date that only half happens. Although yes we do find out about Lucy's name, they don't explain why she says not now.

Saya - She kinda gets lost as a main character as nothing happens with her character throughout the whole series other than being a main support, heck Kaoru probably had a bigger role as a support.

I guess for me at least, the season finale, didn't really feel like it finished the season off.
Nov 3, 2013 3:32 AM
May 2012
What a fun Anime to watch ^_^

I really enjoyed watching this Anime all the characters are fun to watch the atmosphere is nice and the romance are all good :3 I had many laughs because it was funny ahahaha :D

I'm really hoping for a second season because there are many things left unanswered and I want to see all of them dating seriously :3

It took me 13 days to finish Servant x Service O_O but that's alright :)

Thank you!!
Nov 13, 2013 8:33 AM

Jul 2012
Cute series. Nice relaxing feel, good pacing and solid art. 7/10 Would be interesting in a second season. Good job adding romance in a SOL. I haven't seen that in a while.

Only things I didn't like: Lucy was a bit too much of an airhead most of the time. I found it embarrassing to watch her. The tsundere sister was my least favourite. It was a bit too light hearted most of the time. Also, I found most of the characters too one dimensional.
Nov 28, 2013 6:07 PM
Jul 2018

Seriously, I love this show very much! Chihaya is still the best character in the series.
HasebexLucy FTW! Tanaka and Miyoshi is also a good pair. :3
Dec 8, 2013 2:37 AM

Jun 2008
Personally i think it was a great show and the characters where actually better than Working! cause they didn't rely on overly stupid stuff too be funny and they were more down to earth.
Also the romance angle was very nice and it's also refreshing seeing adults for a main cast instead of the usual teenagers.
Really great and enjoyable show with nice gentle humor and lovable romantic relationships. Definitely a hidden gem type of anime.
Jan 3, 2014 2:44 PM

May 2013
Things turned bad for Hasebe, but everything turned out fine in the end.

This was nicely wrapped up and I like this ending with the cuteness and sweetness.
Sure, a second season would be okay for me.

I got to see the cosplay I wanted, but more importantly...
Hasebe finally got Lucy's email address. Success!
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Feb 9, 2014 11:07 PM

Jan 2012
so underrated. I could watch 100 episodes of this. whens S2?!
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Feb 10, 2014 12:47 AM

Sep 2012
NoobHunterD said:
so underrated. I could watch 100 episodes of this. whens S2?!
Used up all the 4.5 years of manga. If there is S2 it won't be for a long time, 4 more years unless the mangaka works double or quafruple time.
Feb 12, 2014 2:51 AM

Dec 2008
There was one mystery in this show..and it was so obvious by the last episode I just sighed and shook me head. Anyways it was unique and a nice hsow, but it was TOTALLY a ROM COM and they dont mention romance in the genre description...sneaky bastards...6/10
Feb 19, 2014 9:02 AM

May 2010
So much LOL's in this finale.. Typical yet enjoyable ending..

It started somewhat plain but became enjoyable and hilarious as the episodes go..

I hope another season or anime with same or better caliber comes out..
Work + Slice of Life is what I need these days.. 8/10
Mar 24, 2014 8:42 PM

May 2012
Love this series as much as Working.. I like A-1 do this kind of genre instead of battle series..
8/10

Jun 10, 2014 7:47 AM

Mar 2014
The Moment of Truth..
Chihaya really hit it hard on Hasabe!!
Revealed Facts !!
Oh.. but it was exploited to have a really good reason on why he done that.
Its not your fault Yutaka ... it was just a coincidence that you're hospitalized with High fever on Lucy's naming day . (Thus , I will not blame him for that.)
3rd time to say "Its not your fault" in the comments..
Toko ... same baka air head like tsundere as usual...
The Situation got worse lol!!
He is really depressed compared to last time.. (no that "too" depressed.)
Lucy Kawaii!!
That Awkward moments..
Ichimiya and Chihaya ... What Dedication to your friends!! Their Advice were really Nice!!
TaishixMegumi ... What a cute couple out there !!
The Main Truth was finally been Revealed !! (It took it long enough.)
YutakaxLucy ... THEY REALLY DAMN SO KAWAII!!! so perfect for each other!! great couple!!!
Woah... People .. wtf bad timing...
"Not Yet"-Yamagami Lucy .. I BELIEVE IN IT . Damn great answer :D
Girls... Don't Underestimate them!!
Cosplays and the others!!
Everybody is back to "normal" and happy in the end :)
Great Ending!!!
Great Episode!!!
Main Goal Achieved !!! : He Finally got her Email Address !!! (good for you bro :D)

Conclusion , Certainly one of the Best "Typical" Slice of life anime I ever seen!!!
It was really a humorous one !! It laughs out my giggles much to all episodes!! The Character Developments/Relationships were seen and Definitely , Progressed to another level!! There were no Plot holes too but It has some Cliffhangers. Throughout of it ... I felt the "Dense" love atmosphere around the episodes .. Most characters are defined clueless , air-heads or Bakas. Though, They shown it to a different manner with good jokes and gags. nonetheless , Most Goals of the anime was a Success... with the Main Goal being the "Email Address" was finally Completed at the last episode . In the end , I am really so Impressed with this anime ... From Amazing Animations To Awesome and funny Slice of Life Actions... It was really great anime :D
I Could only wish for this anime to : HAVE MORE SEASONS !!!
best wishes on the Sales :)
Note : OP and ED songs were great!! I felt the good vibes on it !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2014 4:33 PM

Jun 2011
I wish they would've given a glimpse of the manager's true form sometime over the course of the series. :c
Jun 21, 2014 3:28 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Good anime series, I would have preferred a plot that left interpersonal relationships a little more ambiguous, in order to squeeze your brains a little more, oh well!
Even so it was not bad.
Narrative that despite having already written most of the reports in a clear manner, has not proved tedious, but it has been able to innovate in different contexts and dialogues are always fresh and fun.
Characters really nice, too bad that there was no more time to characterize melgar.
Chihaya is perhaps the most well characterized and the one I liked the most.
Drawings and animations discrete, sometimes even excellent.
I hope also do a second season.
The finale has the advantage that it has closed nearly all outstanding accounts.
Final rating of 7/10!
Dec 3, 2014 1:00 AM

Feb 2013
Your girlfrined's behind you, glaring intensely..."
"Don't worry about me, just go." lol

"So please take responsibility and keep calling me Lucy." HHHHNNNNGGGG

I love how Ichimiya tackled Toko and her friend to get them out of the way. lol

Chihaya just stomps on the manager.

Ichimiya is about to tell Toko about him and Chihaya that they're going out but then chickens out. So many hours then pass. The face that Chihaya makes when she says "Tch." is priceless.

Miyoshi then is scorning Jyoji. Haha.

All the girls cosplay! That face Chihaya makes. Hahahaha. She even has her camera.

Does anybody know if the manga contines after this point? If so then what chapter should I continue to read? The manga is over so I would like a second season but I doubt it. I don't know how much material is left. I would love a OVA if possible. I really enjoyed this series.
Dec 5, 2014 11:45 AM

Sep 2014
Stark700 said:

LOL, dat rabbit.

Pretty typical finale I guess. Lucy should go on another date again. She's thinking those memories..anyways, I kinda enjoyed this show overall. Definitely reminds me of Working in a way. Chihaya was my favorite in this show. Her face expressions including this episode was brilliant.

Lucy and Hasabe were pretty cute also though :3

I couldn't agree more.
Dec 12, 2014 11:50 AM

Apr 2010
I'm kinda disappointed with the ending, but the series was pretty good.
Jan 6, 2015 5:17 AM

Apr 2011
still hoping for a sequel..

I can't give up until Toko realizes.
Jun 13, 2015 11:19 PM

Apr 2014
/ded

9/10

Somehow wasn't as well executed as Working S2 but much more worth watching (for me) due to the wonderful, wonderful characters. And ships. Dear God, did not expect such shipping from this show. ;;;
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Servant x Service Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2013

121 by Kirukato05 »»
Apr 7, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Servant x Service Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2013

70 by toralbabs »»
Oct 28, 2023 10:30 PM

Poll: » Servant x Service Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2013

66 by toralbabs »»
Oct 28, 2023 12:04 AM

Poll: » Servant x Service Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2013

112 by toralbabs »»
Oct 24, 2023 6:32 PM

Poll: » Servant x Service Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2013

111 by toralbabs »»
Oct 23, 2023 7:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.