Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 15, 2013 5:15 PM

Nov 2007
The sword has a forbidden spell? Kanon only has one week to live so they need to find other 4 Goddess within then. Elcie as Kanon, lol, and only Haqua and Keima are searching while getting his mother away. So that means 4/5 of those same grade. It's hard to re-interact with gray zone girls.

So, according to ED, that loli girl with the doll is out? Nice! And it's Kanon ver.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 15, 2013 5:24 PM

Mar 2013
the world god only knows it the first manga ive ever read only cuz i want to feel a connection with the other characters they didnt show this season. I'm all caught up now. Pacing of this show is pretty good and I'm so hooked on this show!! Go pimpmaster Keima!
Jul 15, 2013 5:24 PM

Jun 2010
DenjaX said:

The fact that you only have few problems with this episode means that the adaptation is doing well so far.
Yeah, they are doing well with what they are supposed to do. They don't have any choice anyways with it having only 12 episodes.

tsubasalover said:

So, according to ED, that loli girl with the doll is out?

No, Tsukiyo was beside Yui and Shiori in the ED sequence. She's kinda blurred though. I don't know why...
Jul 15, 2013 5:49 PM

Mar 2013
incredibly fast pacing, in a good way too. There using their 12 episode limit very well to adapt this so far, im impressed at Manglobe because lately their adaptations have been a train wreck.
Jul 15, 2013 5:51 PM

Mar 2012
Mai High Missile launch. Scramble formation now complete. Even thought I miss Keima comment about not remembering Haqua naked body everything else is perfect.

And waiting for one of the arc greatest event.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jul 15, 2013 6:11 PM
Dec 2012
Everybody knows it won't get serious till
Jul 15, 2013 6:14 PM
Sep 2012
So much Haqua. Such good episode.
Dreams, tears, and blood.
Jul 15, 2013 6:21 PM

Dec 2012
I'm actually kinda glad how well they are doing with the pacing. Who remembers how painful the wait was for the next chapter in this arcT_T
Jul 15, 2013 6:23 PM

Mar 2012
Sovietcong said:
I'm actually kinda glad how well they are doing with the pacing. Who remembers how painful the wait was for the next chapter in this arcT_T
Especialy Mai High Fest arc.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jul 15, 2013 6:29 PM

Jul 2012
LOL Kasturagi... you so smooth... like Keith Stone

Considering we skipped season 3, there's not much we can say about fast pace =P
Jul 15, 2013 6:33 PM
Sep 2012
Yeah, decided i'm gonna read the manga before watching any more future episodes.
Not knowing half of the characters is really hindering my enjoyment for this anime.
Entertaining episode.
Jul 15, 2013 7:13 PM

Sep 2012
This is so faced paced but still really well handled, it's amazing.
Also, more Shiori goodness in this episode?! Yeaaah~ Yui moment? Yeaaaaahh~
Seeing all the funny scenes animated is amazing.

But, they cut out some of my favourite moments ;-; (I won't discuss the things beyond the episode, maybe they'll add in these scenes later, but this is what they missed during the 9 chapters that were in this episode)

They cut out:

It seems like theyre taking out a lot of the comedy aspect to this arc.
Also, I'm curious. Anime watchers, are you confused right now? It's still a good adaptation.
ExboJul 15, 2013 7:19 PM
Jul 15, 2013 7:18 PM

Mar 2012
Exbo said:
But, they cut out some of my favourite moments ;-;

They cut out:

Also, I'm curious. Anime watchers, are you confused right now? It's still a good adaptation.
Most of the one that confuse not watch the OVA. If someone haven't read manga and watch the OVA then go watch it now to get the idea of what's going on.
Jul 15, 2013 7:22 PM

Sep 2012
Don't really mind the fast pace. Glad I still remember what happens from the manga. Gotta love how cute all these heroines are.
A match made in heaven set the fires in hell
Jul 15, 2013 7:31 PM

Jul 2012
Keima's is finally starting to use his God of Conquest abilities!!!
Jul 15, 2013 7:39 PM

Jul 2008
PWJP said:
THIS EPISODE. THIS FUCKING EPISODE.
Yui being god-tier girl, Haqua being awesome as usual (that kick was perfectly timed, lol), Shiori being adorable...ahh, I loved every second of it.
I'm glad that despite having to cut/shorten plenty of scenes and rushing things a bit, the core of the arc is rather intact and the point is delivered across nicely.

These words of absolute truth.
Jul 15, 2013 9:13 PM

Sep 2011
Not sure if I'm into manga of TWGOK. But this episode is pretty nice so far, hehe I like the library part and also shower scene as well (Shiori and Haqua looks pretty hnnng). Uhh poor Kanon felt myself worried though.
Jul 15, 2013 10:15 PM

May 2013
so much WIN in this episode 5/5
"Why the hell is it so easy to make people mad, and so difficult to make them smile?" -Kurosawa Dono
Jul 15, 2013 10:18 PM
Jul 2013
Exbo said:

But, they cut out some of my favourite moments ;-; (I won't discuss the things beyond the episode, maybe they'll add in these scenes later, but this is what they missed during the 9 chapters that were in this episode)

They cut out:

Jul 15, 2013 10:36 PM

Jan 2011
Oh my goodness I absolutely love how Haqua is a main character in this arc. She's so cute. :) I like how she has to forcibly act like Elsie whenever anyone else talks to her. I laughed pretty hard during the bathroom scene. Haqua's reaction was gold. xD I'm really surprised that so many things happened in this episode; the pacing is great even if it's fast-paced. Still can't believe all that was 9 chapters. The re-cap descriptions of the previously conquered girls that didn't appear in the anime are a nice addition although anime-only viewers should really read the manga to fill in those gaps. I laughed so hard during the scene with Yui confessing to Keima. Haqua's awesomely-timed kicked was too good. xD Fantastic episode overall.
5/5
Jul 15, 2013 10:53 PM

Jul 2013
Sovietcong said:

Yes it was very painful and seeing how well they used the materials from those 9 chapters to make this episode I am glad they did it. I never got the impression it would be completely loyal to the manga since season one, but just being able to see it animated I can live with that.
War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.

Jul 15, 2013 11:05 PM

Feb 2012
Wow. I'm surprised at how well they handled this. I didn't even notice they adapted 9 chapters until I saw it here...
Good ep.
Jul 15, 2013 11:17 PM

Nov 2012
awww yeah,,, the god's still alive and kickin ass,
all the harem lead from other anime must bow before him
Jul 15, 2013 11:21 PM
Jul 2013
I feel like they're going to cut out all of the fan service between Haqua and Keima in the manga from the anime. Only the bath scene got in because Keima said a really important line in that scene.
Jul 15, 2013 11:23 PM

Mar 2012
ranzero said:
awww yeah,,, the god's still alive and kickin ass,
all the harem lead from other anime must bow before him
As he say.
Katsuragi "God" Keima said:
There is no above because I'm a God.
Jul 15, 2013 11:25 PM

Nov 2007
This anime has some of the most cutest girls ever! Haqua Blushing <3

Somehow I don't feel anything about Yui and Tsukiyo since I never saw them before.

As for Ayumi and Chihiro, I always had this feeling that they had always been in love with Keima, and I think it doesn't have anything to do with being conquered or not, because they loved him from before. So, either of the two might not be the goddess host after all.

Missed Elsie so much in this episode! But Haqua is my favourite, so I am glad that she is all buddy buddy tsun tsun with Keima! :P

5/5

What you lose while watching anime without honorifics:

- Ohayo, Katsuragi-kun!
- kun?!
shanimebibJul 15, 2013 11:29 PM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jul 16, 2013 12:05 AM

Mar 2012
this episode was awesome, Keima is such a boss, can't wait for next week !!! :)
The Fate of Destruction is also the Joy of Rebirth ;)

Jul 16, 2013 12:44 AM

Feb 2013
Damn Keima is hilarious I loved how he reacted when he walked in on Haqua in the tub, anyways it was a good episode.
Jul 16, 2013 12:51 AM
Feb 2013
Huh, looks like this the part where that teacher is reveling who she is, I wonder if she just stopped that demon from cutting Kanon up?

You know I wish they should have made this a season 4, that way we get to see some other arcs that we never saw.

I really hate it when Elsie is being sidelined.
Jul 16, 2013 1:06 AM

Oct 2012
Those disguises are really funny lol.

Tsukiyo and Haqua <3

Jul 16, 2013 2:24 AM

May 2010
This got much better more like awesome. I will forgive them now.

My chihiro also has a goddess? That's awesome! I love how her part was the most extended. My OTP(from Kami Nomi) is so great! *_* That's why I love her, those expressions! xD Do they think Haqua is Ellie? Seriously? xD

I like Tsukiyo. Glad she remembers him. He is such a boss! xD Shiori remembers im as well, doesnt't she? Nice. So that's Yui. She is forceful in a nice way. THAT keima was stuttering? She is awesome! I don't want Yui to be a host. Just a character who keeps making the situation hilarious xD

I am looking forward to the next episode and I think, I need to read the manga as well. Chihiro is so in love with Keima! Hell yeah!
TragicRomanceJul 16, 2013 2:35 AM
Jul 16, 2013 2:28 AM

Feb 2009

Yaoi Trap
Dù cho biển cạn núi mòn,
Server còn chạy, ta còn chơi game.
Jul 16, 2013 3:27 AM

Jun 2013
Great episode
Looking foward to next ep,That 5 conquest sounds interesting!!....XD
Jul 16, 2013 4:20 AM

Jul 2013
Kwell, now I have to wait another week. >.> A lot happened, but still wasn't ready for it to end there :P
One day we will come upon each other, and for that day my claws, teeth, ears, hands and hair are at the ready.
Jul 16, 2013 6:16 AM

Jul 2011
That Yui action is going straight to my wallpapers~ :D

And thus, the conquest begins next week! Can't wait~
Jul 16, 2013 7:16 AM

Sep 2011
Some skipped conquests dammit(I couldn't follow up to the girl who haven't appeared in both season 1 and 2) though it slightly bothered me. I guess it doesn't matter to me since I'll read the manga eventually after this season ends.

Jul 16, 2013 7:29 AM

Jul 2011
It's really refreshing to hear my favorite oreimo's CV on this anime.

Ayumi = Kirino
Haqua =Ayase
Jul 16, 2013 8:54 AM

Jun 2009
Exbo said:

They cut out:

I was sad not to see this joke.
http://mangafox.me/manga/the_world_god_only_knows/v13/c122/3.html

Contrary to what people think here I think this adaption is suffering serious decay. Sure the pace is faster than the manga but as a result the impact of scenes is nearly gone. Keima's depression from Kanon's attack went by in a flash where as in the manga it was more pronounced. You can't speed things up without it losing value. Plus it is a shame to see the comedy disappear completely from the anime.
In the end this will end up an alright anime like it's previous seasons. But with the right direction it could have been something great.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Jul 16, 2013 10:09 AM

Sep 2012
AidanAK47 said:

Contrary to what people think here I think this adaption is suffering serious decay. Sure the pace is faster than the manga but as a result the impact of scenes is nearly gone. Keima's depression from Kanon's attack went by in a flash where as in the manga it was more pronounced. You can't speed things up without it losing value. Plus it is a shame to see the comedy disappear completely from the anime.
In the end this will end up an alright anime like it's previous seasons. But with the right direction it could have been something great.

Oh yeah, speaking of his depression, after Minami 'rejected' Keima, they missed a part of what I think is an important characterization.
Jul 16, 2013 11:22 AM

Oct 2011
Kanon T___T

Keima is boss to conquerer all of them at the same time
Jul 16, 2013 12:11 PM

Mar 2012
Carpet monster was much better in the manga. ):
Jul 16, 2013 12:50 PM
Jan 2013
GODESSESS
Diana
Apollo
Vulcan
Mars
Minerva
Mercury

HUMAN HOST
Teri
Kanon
Ayumi
Chihiro
Yui
Shiori
Tsukiyo

Ok, so I guessing that Chihiro is not part of the Jupiter sisters and was just an extra, I kinda hate it the Elsie was being sidelined.
Jul 16, 2013 2:08 PM

Dec 2012
Time to let the God of Conquest do his thing >:D
Jul 16, 2013 2:21 PM

Jul 2008
Baddie007 said:
GODESSESS
Ok, so I guessing that Chihiro is not part of the Jupiter sisters and was just an extra, I kinda hate it the Elsie was being sidelined.

Maybe, maybe not. What is sure is that there's at least one girl among those you listed that doesn't possess a goddess.

If you really want to know the answer then feel free to open that spoiler tag.

About the second point, that was something inevitable. Kanon is a very popular idol and if she went missing it is sure that she would end up being discovered in Keima's house and it would cause a lot of trouble.
Elsie is a big fan of Kanon and know her songs and dance by hearth. She's the only one fit for the job. No matter how someone look like Kanon, if they don't know her songs or how to dance to them, she will arise a lot of suspicion.
Jul 16, 2013 3:39 PM

Dec 2009
Some parts that were missing: when Keima ran to Haqua after Yui 'harassed' him and when Haqua was calling him Keima-chan.

Good episode although it felt quite rushed. Hopefully they start doing 2-3-4 chapters per episode soon instead of 9.
Jul 16, 2013 6:19 PM

Jul 2009
lol wow zoom zoom.
oh well as a manga reader (who actually started in the goddess arc -- yes i skipped a crap load of chapters), i like this!
Jul 16, 2013 7:14 PM

Jan 2013
_ClariS said:

Ayumi = Kirino
Haqua =Ayase

Yup! Yup!
For obvious reasons I like Ayumi the best > with Chihiro, Kanon & Haqua.

I like to add:
Chihiro = Nyaruko-chan (Haiyore Nyaruko)
Kanon = Chiho (Hataraku Maou-sama!)
Jul 16, 2013 7:45 PM

May 2012
This episode reminded me how awesome Keima is. Loving this arc.
_ClariS said:

Ayumi = Kirino
Haqua =Ayase

and Shiori=Kuruneko
Jul 16, 2013 7:52 PM

Jun 2012
I'm glad I bought the manga to fill the gap between season 2 and goddess arc. Can someone help me? I got volume 5 to 11. Is there more before the goddess arc?

What to say about this episode? Felt really fast paced, whole lot happened. Katsuragi is going on a rampage here. The best part was SHIORI!. It has been a while. Really glad we get to see her again! Oh and Ayumi too. Guess I just needed more Kami nomi xD
Jul 16, 2013 8:13 PM

Jul 2010
Thank you Keima-sama. That's why I follow your bible.

Pretty solid episode, can't wait to see what's next.

Also, dat Haqua.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ermeson16 - Aug 26, 2013

156 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 19, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2013

302 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 16, 1:00 PM

» Chance of "TWGOK" season 4? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

no_soj - Sep 23, 2013

235 by Loguse »»
Dec 23, 2023 5:59 PM

» Continued chapters?

Mang_David - Oct 5, 2023

1 by Onedux »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:49 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ermeson1996 - Sep 23, 2013

433 by waalex11 »»
Sep 13, 2023 2:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.