Forum Settings
Forums

~ The Flower we saw that day ~ Anohana style layout, marks your favorite anime!

New
May 30, 2013 8:21 PM

Feb 2010
This layout is custom CSS. If you don't know how to install it, use the easy Beginner's Tutorial in this section:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=419405

The design is intended for anime lists only. For more layouts check the full list of Premade Layouts:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=318587

Here's a great layout originally donated by SylakentH_ that shows covers and tags (has space for mini-reviews too!) when you point to a row. It also has custom cursors, headers, buttons, and you can mark your favorites titles!

How to mark your favorites
You can mark your faves with custom color text and a flower marking (you can change the flower if you want too). Notes on how to are in the CSS, scroll down to FAVORITE MARKINGS or FAVORITE TITLES TEXT COLOR. If you still have trouble with it you can ask in this topic.

One of my favorite animes Death Note is marked with a flower and gold text. Its easy to set all your faves this way!

Quicklink for CSS

Shishio-kunOct 5, 2019 2:39 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 21, 2013 5:10 PM

Feb 2010
If you were using this layout, images hosted in this layout were affected by Photobucket's bandwidth, but I've replaced them with alternate image links. Just recopy and repaste the code and your list will be fine again.
Oct 17, 2013 1:28 PM

Jul 2007
I really like this style, but my list is so large, is their a way to remove the generated custom profiles and also the blue bar where the anime info goes.

You think that would probably lesson the amount of lag. I notice with alot of the simpler layouts, i can load, but anything that has a generated profile layout, just crashes with my list.

Oct 18, 2013 8:31 AM

May 2012
link9us said:
I really like this style, but my list is so large, is their a way to remove the generated custom profiles and also the blue bar where the anime info goes.

You think that would probably lesson the amount of lag. I notice with alot of the simpler layouts, i can load, but anything that has a generated profile layout, just crashes with my list.

Not really sure if I get u right but try this, disabled the "anime-pic-on-hover-function".

Code
May 27, 2014 5:49 PM
Aug 2012
I don't know why, the background doesn't work for me. Can someone help :l ?
May 28, 2014 7:20 AM

Feb 2010
EpoPat said:
I don't know why, the background doesn't work for me. Can someone help :l ?

I can see the background on your list fine, maybe you blocked the site or the image in the past or its blocked where you live
Sep 22, 2014 2:04 PM

Jan 2014
Hello, i have a problem in my list, the Tag's don't show up on the right side of the screen under the Anime image, don't know why from 1 day to another just stopped working.

code:
Sep 24, 2014 10:20 AM

May 2012
MadLane said:
Hello, i have a problem in my list, the Tag's don't show up on the right side of the screen under the Anime image, don't know why from 1 day to another just stopped working.

code:

That's weird I cant seem to find the mistake, hope someone else might provide help
Sep 24, 2014 11:00 AM

Jan 2014
SylakentH said:

That's weird I cant seem to find the mistake, hope someone else might provide help

right? i can't find nothing either not that i'm pro or something but i search on google some stuff and nothing helped is just magic XD my tags don't want to show up
Sep 24, 2014 12:43 PM

Feb 2010
I'm not trying to be mean or condescending, but there are giant bold letters on the front page that say "Fixes for.. broken layouts". This is also pointed out in the club title. The fix for the hovering tags problem is linked from the info right there. I'll add even more bold text to make it clearer, I guess

The topic it links you to is here, find the tags fix there:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=731665

Its the second line in green:
"Fix hovering tags (mini-reviews) and remove non-functional #more button"
Sep 24, 2014 12:56 PM

May 2012
Shishio-kun said:
I'm not trying to be mean or condescending, but there are giant bold letters on the front page that say "Fixes for.. broken layouts". This is also pointed out in the club title. The fix for the hovering tags problem is linked from the info right there. I'll add even more bold text to make it clearer, I guess

The topic it links you to is here, find the tags fix there:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=731665

Its the second line in green:
"Fix hovering tags (mini-reviews) and remove non-functional #more button"

oh ok my bad then as well, didnt know that the tags are also involved in this matter. Thought only covers are effected. But yeah the CSS "foxgirls" import was the one for the tags right? Forgot that.
Sep 24, 2014 1:35 PM

Feb 2010
Its no problem, and yes "foxgirls" import was where I put the hover tags CSS which we previously didn't have any way to post to MAL, but now we do, thanks to Veriti. So anyways we won't have to rely on imports in the future except for covers thanks to his tricks.

Not just covers and hover tags but also individual layouts also were affected (like Pyscho-pass). I used to put them all on the front page but it got very long- I put up bold bullet points tho and a link so it should be better.

btw sorry this layout hasn't been up- I am trying to prioritize other club stuff in between school- but I put a link to the layout up tho in the first post with the new "fixing" codes built in
Nov 4, 2014 10:44 AM

Mar 2014
I have a problem with the favorite markings: The are no flowers next to the favorite anime titles. I looked over the CSS and it all seems correct to me (I am no expert but I'm not a beginner either) and I have no idea what to do to fix this, I checked the link to the flower icon and it's not broken or anything, I copied the CSS and didn't change anything from. I looked through your tutorial on fixing broken layouts but I couldn't find help for this problem.
Can you help me?
Nov 4, 2014 10:55 AM

Aug 2013
Did2009 said:
I have a problem with the favorite markings: The are no flowers next to the favorite anime titles. I looked over the CSS and it all seems correct to me (I am no expert but I'm not a beginner either) and I have no idea what to do to fix this, I checked the link to the flower icon and it's not broken or anything, I copied the CSS and didn't change anything from. I looked through your tutorial on fixing broken layouts but I couldn't find help for this problem.
Can you help me?
the problem is in that you did not copy the css for marking favourites, it does not do that automatically you have to code which ones are your favourites.

Feb 8, 2015 2:17 PM

Dec 2013
How do you change the left side buttons to all fit on the page? The bottom "All Anime" is there, but it's mostly off the page. Thanks!

Nov 12, 2015 9:17 PM

Feb 2014
Hi, yes, need help.
Can I get the CSS
When i click on the link, it says I need to verify that im human with a captcha
normal.
But when I try to complete a captcha, nothing shows up.
Just is blank white page. wont let me access the CSS
Oct 27, 2016 4:03 PM

Feb 2008
Hello . I just installed the layout and it's fantastic ! I just have a small problem .. the headers for completed , onhold etc.. are oversized .. I have to put my pc screen zoom out to 85 - 90 % so I can see them all . How can I resize them so I can see them all at 100% screen size ?
Oct 27, 2016 4:57 PM

May 2012
PrincessSerenity said:
Hello . I just installed the layout and it's fantastic ! I just have a small problem .. the headers for completed , onhold etc.. are oversized .. I have to put my pc screen zoom out to 85 - 90 % so I can see them all . How can I resize them so I can see them all at 100% screen size ?

When you've copied and pasted the code and not imported it you can go to every image link in the CSS file and change "background-size" to 90% for example.

For headers you could do this but as for the Category buttons on the left side you need to change Height and Width.

tl;dr it's possible for you to do this but it's quite a hassle since you have to adjust the distance of the headers/category links.

Chrome (and Firefox too I think?) is usually saving the zoom setting for sites. But if it's really bothering you I can change it personally but you need to check for yourself then if it fits to your screen size (personally I'm using 1920*1080)
Jul 23, 2019 12:27 PM

Nov 2013
Can any reupload image source?

Dropbox was disable free public folder then the url "http://dl.dropbox.com/u...." die
Jul 23, 2019 2:55 PM

Feb 2010
tqk2811 said:
Can any reupload image source?

Dropbox was disable free public folder then the url "http://dl.dropbox.com/u...." die

I don't have these images so I wouldn't be able to replace them. @SylakentH do you have them?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» ❓ Ask for help here + See Frequently Asked Questions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shishio-kun - Apr 15, 2010

7812 by mtsRhea »»
Apr 21, 5:25 AM

» [CSS- MODERN] ⭐ Minimal Dashboard layout by 5cm ~ Compact and convenient! ( 1 2 3 )

Shishio-kun - Sep 4, 2020

121 by Pokitaru »»
Apr 21, 3:25 AM

» [CSS-MODERN] Change list text/font colors on any list layout

Shishio-kun - May 4, 2021

3 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM

» [CSS] [VIDEO GUIDE] ⭐️ How to change fonts on a list layout

Shishio-kun - Jul 15, 2019

17 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 4:03 PM

» [CSS][Modern] ☀️ Endless Summer Layout by Cateinya ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Cateinya - Aug 18, 2016

309 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 3:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.