Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 27, 2008 3:07 AM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Finally a good episode without Saji being a bitch. But i thought the last parts were very Star Wars, Not a bad thing i guess.

Also No Gundam 00 Next Week In till January 11.
TechnicsMKIIDec 28, 2008 12:33 AM
Dec 27, 2008 5:41 PM

Feb 2008
gaaarh, my stupid feeds are no longer showing latest releases. gotta fix that.
kisamiDec 27, 2008 5:44 PM
Dec 28, 2008 12:59 AM
Mar 2008
I swear, Al is all of 5 inches away from being put on a bus.

And the fans have been playing around with the whole 00 Wars thing for a while (Darth Louise anyone?). This episode just took the cake.
Dec 28, 2008 2:41 AM

Oct 2008
this one is an excellent episode. gattai with everyone on board. RIP coconuthead.
Dec 28, 2008 7:15 AM

Nov 2007
A custom drei would be nice XD

The GN shield bits is awesome.
Dec 28, 2008 11:06 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
So Cherudium's secret weapon is DRAGOON-style Shield Defense System...

Yeah, a new face shows up... Ally or foe?

Ptolemaios 2 + Trans-Arm = invincible
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Dec 28, 2008 12:04 PM
Dec 2008
Nice,nice episode.Not only only do my long-awaited GN Shield Bits and equally awaited Trans-Am Holoscreen show up,but it is a great action episode overall.^^
Dec 28, 2008 12:32 PM

Jul 2007
wakka9ca said:
So Cherudium's secret weapon is DRAGOON-style Shield Defense

Not dragoons not dragoons!

BITS, BITS, bits or FUNNELS...

Enough with gaySEED references in my 00...
Dec 28, 2008 4:41 PM

May 2008
wakka9ca said:

No.
Dec 28, 2008 4:44 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
KrylonBlue said:
wakka9ca said:

No.

ok. XD
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Dec 28, 2008 7:32 PM

Jun 2008
heh not bad nothing much happened but no saji and no louise! awesome! good to see 00 fuck shit up as well.
Dec 28, 2008 8:41 PM

Oct 2007
fantastic battle scenes. very death star-esque sequence there ;-) it was good to see the celestial being crew finally get a pretty good win under their belts, after what seemed like loss after loss.

setsuna's double-0 raiser powers are pretty god-mode-esque, but i'm also starting to think that he's improving as a pilot. He did a pretty nice job against Healing Care.

i still don't know what to make of nena, but if she's willing to play ball with CB, i imagine there's going to be a showdown between her/saji/louise.

Anyway, a nice finish to the first half of the season. They've sort've turned the tables a bit, where CB's sort of looking like the world's heroes now. I'm looking forward to see how they wrap it up.
Dec 28, 2008 8:55 PM

Dec 2008
00 is starting to be like code geass' second season. The "smart" people are becoming dumber and to balance that out everyone else is also. I don't know whether its just mistranslation by gg subs or me just mishearing what they were saying, but seeing Sumeragi trying to act smart by forming common sense tactics and having Feldt and Mileina kiss her butt really got on my nerves. Of course a huge ass WMD like that is going to have limited firing range ( and I forgot what mileina said though). And it was a fail on Lindt's part for not covering the Space elevator's belt seeing how it would obviously be a weakness.

And it was nice how they're now calling bits/funnels by their original name, but those were some crappy bits. Why couldn't they just finish ripping stuff out of UC and give Cherudium, nu gundam's fin funnels seeing how they're trying to recreate Zeta gundam/CCA Amuro through Lockon. If they're already capable of creating 360 degree energy shields then they should be able to just create a funnel system that creates the pyramid shield through linking.

I see the show ending with graham getting uber piss and deciding to blow up the space elevator making all of the debris from it fall to earth and starting a nuclear winter just like Char's plan with Solomon and then have 00 raiser go trans am, producing a crap load of newtype particles like Nu gundam and miraculously push the falling parts into space and never get pulled into the Earth's orbit.

But seeing more Gadessa action made me happy. The innovator's suits so far are like better versions of the titan suits which makes me happy because I thought titans were too underrated.

Dec 28, 2008 8:59 PM

Nov 2007
Awesome episode, incredible battle scenes nearly every second xD, had a feeling of contentedness when I saw the thwarted look on the innovators face =D, and the part at the end yet another character is introduced, one part of Smirnov's past.
Dec 28, 2008 10:34 PM

Jul 2006
This episode= Rebel Strike against the Death Star(Star Wars: New Hope)
Lyle Dylandy= Luke Skywalker
Tieria Erde=Wedge Antilles
Allelujah Haptism=Han Solo
Setsuna F. Seiei= Dunno
Arbor Lint= That guy that died when the Death Star blew up
The Innovator pilot= Darth Vader
Ptolemaios 2= Millenium Falcon
R2-D2=Haro

Episode reminded me of this fight.
Lyle had one shot and had to shoot a specific area.
Epic space battle.
Do I need to say more?
JusticeGundamDec 28, 2008 10:49 PM

Dec 29, 2008 1:15 AM

Oct 2008
the bits are not cherudim's secret weapon, geez he had them since the first episode. he just didn't know when and where to use it. besides im pretty sure they wouldn't have included the bits with the model kit if it was an uber secret weapon.
Dec 29, 2008 2:03 AM

Sep 2007
I wonder what Nena is really up to...
Dec 29, 2008 2:13 AM

Jul 2008
Anyone else reminded of the movie Star Wars from this episode?
Dec 29, 2008 3:25 AM

Mar 2008
Yay! Nena saved the day! She was the one who send those data on the weak spot to CB. She furthermore helped her sweetheart in the last scene. xP
Nena now seems to betray Liu Mei behind her back, because Liu Mei mocked her last episode.

Great shot on the death star, Luke Lockon! ("I have only one chance!") Ah well, this episode was nice. I had a great time, but that enemy commander is too wimpy. Moreover anyone else who can't bear the high voice of Mileina any more?

Why didn't Setsuna use Trans-Am to destroy Healing Care before retreating? She is bound to be an annoyance in future episodes (her voice annoyed me already even this episode). Yes, yes, I know, I shouldn't ask that in a Gundam show ...

A 14 days break. Seems that next week is some kind of flashback special on season 1?
ForeverDec 29, 2008 3:28 AM
Dec 29, 2008 5:53 AM

Feb 2008
Hank Hercules. OMFG.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2008 5:57 AM
Nov 2007
Wasabi said:
I wonder what Nena is really up to...

Another kiss with Setsuna?

I too had the bit Star Wars feeling. Almost wanted to call it Gundam Wars >___<
Dec 29, 2008 6:33 AM

Feb 2008
Another great episode. And I'd like to see what that Hercules is up to. It's certainly going to be interesting.
Dec 29, 2008 6:34 AM

Dec 2008
Yeah CB kicks ass (sattelites) again, I want more of this.
That were Awesome battle scenes

And yes the stupid A Law guy is also dead ;D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2008 6:46 AM

Oct 2008
Awesome episode.. 00 Wars! lulz
Dec 29, 2008 8:10 AM

Nov 2007
So if you combine Gundam and Star Wars you get this episode. It's a good episode with lots of action. I'm hoping things would become more interesting in the future.

And a 2-week break? I expect a lot out of the next episode.
Dec 29, 2008 8:18 AM

Aug 2008
sanjica said:
Hank Hercules. OMFG.

I lol'd when I heard that.
Dec 29, 2008 8:34 AM

Mar 2008
This ep sent shivers down my spine :)

moar epic action ftw and i dun really care if its star warsesque, makes it even better in my opinion

zStorm_Dukez said:
sanjica said:
Hank Hercules. OMFG.

me too... ;)
Dec 29, 2008 9:19 AM

Feb 2008
lol they don't kill people off till they have served their purpose. it seems like everyone's motive keeps changing except for at least the main leads. i would imagine they had a backup weapon somewhere or an even bigger one. or maybe they never thought anyone would be strong enough to destroy it, even for CB
Dec 29, 2008 9:29 AM
Jun 2008
Am I the only one that is sick and tired of Trans-Am being the answer to everything or what? I thought she was actually gonna have some..surprise..tactical plan..not just run full speed ahead and hope you make it before you get destroyed idea.
Dec 29, 2008 9:42 AM

Oct 2008
AceSoldia said:
Am I the only one that is sick and tired of Trans-Am being the answer to everything or what? I thought she was actually gonna have some..surprise..tactical plan..not just run full speed ahead and hope you make it before you get destroyed idea.
that's the plan! to perfectly synchronize an attack and utilizing trans-am to their fullest extent. its not the most strategic but it is the most precise by far.
Dec 29, 2008 11:22 AM
Nov 2007
Poparteeb said:
This ep sent shivers down my spine :)

moar epic action ftw and i dun really care if its star warsesque, makes it even better in my opinion

zStorm_Dukez said:
sanjica said:
Hank Hercules. OMFG.

me too... ;)

*went out* But the Wild Russian Bear sounds better >___>
Dec 29, 2008 11:40 AM

Sep 2007
I just noticed we still haven't seen the Arc Gunner or whatever Arios's addon was suppose to be.
Dec 29, 2008 11:50 AM

Dec 2008
Frito said:
AceSoldia said:
that's the plan! to perfectly synchronize an attack and utilizing trans-am to their fullest extent. its not the most strategic but it is the most precise by far.
Well it is there only ace in the hole. Lately their only tactics have been firing big beams, spam setsuna along with missiles everywhere and tran ams their way out of crap.

There are better tacticians and pilots out there, but they're technologically inferior. I'm expecting Billy to fix that though or at least give Graham another suit that could wail on the gundams again.

Dec 29, 2008 12:10 PM
Jun 2007
Delicious Missile Massacre = EPIC EPISODE.

Keikaku Doori much? or is it because that idiot from A-LAWS was just a complete moron when the mission handed to him isn't search-and-destroy? probably both but good thing he's gone for good (or is he? surprise me Sunrise xD).

time is running runs out before we see Tieria approve of the new Lockon, so I guess I should post this.
Dec 29, 2008 12:39 PM

Sep 2008
Sumeragi FTW!
lol to Alle role in this episode "Engine Starter" anyone? XD

i gss
Zehel00 said:
Frito said:
AceSoldia said:
Well it is there only ace in the hole. Lately their only tactics have been firing big beams, spam setsuna along with missiles everywhere and tran ams their way out of crap.

There are better tacticians and pilots out there, but they're technologically inferior. I'm expecting Billy to fix that though or at least give Graham another suit that could wail on the gundams again.
Zehel00 said:
Frito said:
AceSoldia said:

i guess A-Laws not too inferior than CB, yeah i know 00-raiser can crash GN-X so easily, but i think for other unit, A-Laws MS still hard for they manage to themselves.
Dec 29, 2008 12:55 PM

Oct 2007
Did i just see that we are going to hear SONGs?

Expected a new OP and ED :D

LOL I love the Lyle and Tieria moment.
"Let me embrace you from behind"
"Let me put my thing on you"

And I love this CG with a very nice detail.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 29, 2008 2:14 PM

May 2008
Yes there will be a new Opening and Ending song. Too bad they are garbage.
Dec 29, 2008 3:44 PM

Sep 2008
KrylonBlue said:

don't judge it, before u watch that new Theme song on OP/ED animation scene.
Dec 29, 2008 3:53 PM

Sep 2008
Am I the only one missing Allelujah last 3 episodes?
In last 3 episodes he got what seems like 20 seconds total...
Dec 29, 2008 5:14 PM
Mar 2008
Very good battle I guess ...

I will say that this episode is much better than the previous 2 or 3 episodes, but still can't match the standard from the previous season and the earlier episodes of this series.

I really hope something more emotional episodes later on, and the climax on the end. Sunrise still have some things to do that later on, so I guess this eps is good enough to end the half of the show.
Dec 29, 2008 6:14 PM

Oct 2008
Siva said:
Did i just see that we are going to hear SONGs?

Expected a new OP and ED :D

LOL I love the Lyle and Tieria moment.
"Let me embrace you from behind"
"Let me put my thing on you"

And I love this CG with a very nice detail.
it's called a rifle.
Dec 29, 2008 6:44 PM

May 2008
fertygo said:
KrylonBlue said:

No, i already heard the OP and ED and they are garbage.
Dec 29, 2008 7:19 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
preview of new OP.
Stereo Pony's Namida no Mukou.
@KrylonBlue: well, I have seen much worse. If this is garbage, then there exists things much worse than garbage.... This OP is just a regular JPop song... nothing more, nothing less....You can't say it's bad, but it's not good (that may change once synchronized with the animation) Certainly, it cannot match Ash like Snow or even Daybreak's Bell....

wakka9caDec 29, 2008 7:27 PM
bla bla bla
Niko-kun said:
Dec 29, 2008 7:59 PM

Aug 2007
KrylonBlue said:
fertygo said:
KrylonBlue said:

Like what wakka said, if the new OP is garbage, then what the hell is some of the other crap that I've heard?

Personally I think the new OP sounds alright, and it might even grow on you when its synced with animation. Though I love the current ED, and I'd rather not see it go. :(

All in all, a good episode. Action, action, action. Can't complain, though it did remind me of Star Wars in a way.

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Dec 29, 2008 8:20 PM

Jun 2007
lol nena totally back stabbed that bitch Wang Liu Mei! Lets home she continues to help CB. Wang Liu Mei gave a smirk when it looked like CB's ship was destroyed. I wonder if her intentions have changed.

The bits where a surprising add-on for Lock on. I wasn't expecting that in this series. It's pretty cool though. I'm happy they didn't make them super powerful either. The bits are still easily taken out by a few beam shots.
Dec 29, 2008 8:32 PM
Jun 2008
lol at more trans-am spamming.

i seriously laughed out loud when when allelujah said "trans am" in a too-serious tone literally seconds after i muttered the same thing after ptolemy was seemingly blasted to pieces.
Dec 29, 2008 8:42 PM

Jul 2008
WinterNightsFall said:
KrylonBlue said:
fertygo said:
KrylonBlue said:

Like what wakka said, if the new OP is garbage, then what the hell is some of the other crap that I've heard?

Personally I think the new OP sounds alright, and it might even grow on you when its synced with animation. Though I love the current ED, and I'd rather not see it go. :(

All in all, a good episode. Action, action, action. Can't complain, though it did remind me of Star Wars in a way.

Too bad nothing will beat Ash Like Snow as an OP.

Memento Mori = Death Star, y/y? Obviously Sumeragi had previously seen Star Wars.
Overall, a good episode for all the cockblock we've received recently. It was also nice to see Hilling piloting, but where was Divine?

And I've been hoping for some full-on, one-on-one Gundam fights, we haven't had one of those in a while. Well, since last season.
Dec 30, 2008 3:58 AM

Sep 2008
WinterNightsFall said:
KrylonBlue said:
fertygo said:
KrylonBlue said:

that what i'm trying to say's
@winter
sorry for quote ur post :d
Dec 30, 2008 5:58 AM

May 2008
wakka9ca said:
preview of new OP.
@KrylonBlue: well, I have seen much worse. If this is garbage, then there exists things much worse than garbage.... This OP is just a regular JPop song... nothing more, nothing less....You can't say it's bad, but it's not good (that may change once synchronized with the animation) Certainly, it cannot match Ash like Snow or even Daybreak's Bell....

http://www.youtube.com/v/dDkKDRhk94k&rel=1&rel=1&rel=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/dDkKDRhk94k&rel=1&rel=1&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

It as bad as Wings of Words from Gundam seed destiny.
Dec 30, 2008 7:36 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
KrylonBlue said:
wakka9ca said:
preview of new OP.

It as bad as Wings of Words from Gundam seed destiny.

No.

Wings of words was much worse.
bla bla bla
Niko-kun said:
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Mar 27, 2009

227 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

psygol - May 29, 2009

50 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 20 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 20, 2009

38 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 13, 2009

111 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 7, 2009

130 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.