I love Misaka!

How can you hate her?
Apr 22, 2013 6:22 PM

Dec 2009
Love Eren as a character. Hate Mikasa!
Apr 22, 2013 11:35 PM

Apr 2013
Red_Keys said:
Potato girl was good for comedic relief.

But when you think about it, what the hell is wrong with her? Who the fuck would start eating something they stole right in front of a damn drill instructor?

That's blatantly disrespect, and doesn't seem all that realistic that the first thing on her mind would be food.. seeing as how they are trying to join an army.
she comes from a hunter clan with no manners
Apr 23, 2013 1:01 AM
Aug 2012
ChipoCorn said:
Her jealousy is really disgusting.

Sorry what jealousy are you talking about? Would you be kind enough to clarify?

Apr 23, 2013 1:36 AM

Dec 2007
OfficialGuts said:
Red_Keys said:
Potato girl was good for comedic relief.

But when you think about it, what the hell is wrong with her? Who the fuck would start eating something they stole right in front of a damn drill instructor?

That's blatantly disrespect, and doesn't seem all that realistic that the first thing on her mind would be food.. seeing as how they are trying to join an army.

PaninaManina said:

Shouldn't you spoiler your replies? It hasn't been shown yet in the anime so it still counts as spoiler. And I think Red_Keys is only trying to get a point across and did not ask that question to be answered or he'd have read the manga or did research on his own.

OnT: I get where Eren's coming from, be he could be a jerk sometimes, especially that dick move he did on Armin. But that's still normal.

Mikasa... I don't hate her, but she's done nothing yet at this point (in the anime). I know we'll see how badass she'll become soon.

My point probably being: I don't hate characters. Never, unless tsundere or villains without motivation. And Eren and Mikasa are neither.
Apr 23, 2013 5:38 AM

Jan 2008
So how people could have favorite her originally from the manga is completely out of the question...?
Apr 23, 2013 6:44 AM

Jun 2009
As of episode 3, they're both annoying cunts. Thank God for character development.
Apr 23, 2013 7:48 AM

Nov 2010
Paul said:
So how people could have favorite her originally from the manga is completely out of the question...?
Yeah that's probably part, though it still shows that he wasn't that popular even in the manga crowd.
Apr 23, 2013 8:58 AM

Aug 2009
IntroverTurtle said:
Paul said:
Yeah that's probably part, though it still shows that he wasn't that popular even in the manga crowd.
Nah it is just that people bitching about him>People with no problem.

It is like this for everything.
ssjokgApr 23, 2013 10:01 AM
Apr 23, 2013 9:58 AM

Apr 2012
rivaille > annie > mikasa > who was the rest of the cast again?
"I’m just watching a bad dream I never wake up from."
Apr 23, 2013 10:02 AM

Nov 2008
I don't what Eren has to do with this but I love biribiri.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 23, 2013 7:00 PM

Dec 2012
I don't like Eren because he whines about how people who don't want to expand humanity's influence are a bunch of weaklings and generally has an annoying, naively hawkish personality. I do not consider his personality, outside of the 'revenge' aspect introduced after episode 1 ends, to be 'understandable' due to the trauma he has suffered because he was the way he is before the giants appeared to attack the city.

I like Mikasa because I don't like Eren and she beats up on Eren sometimes. She also seems to have the least annoying (and, to me, most relatable) worldview of the three main characters from what I can piece together at this point.
Apr 23, 2013 7:13 PM

Apr 2008
opondica said:
I don't like Eren because he whines about how people who don't want to expand humanity's influence are a bunch of weaklings and generally has an annoying, naively hawkish personality. I do not consider his personality, outside of the 'revenge' aspect introduced after episode 1 ends, to be 'understandable' due to the trauma he has suffered because he was the way he is before the giants appeared to attack the city.

I like Mikasa because I don't like Eren and she beats up on Eren sometimes. She also seems to have the least annoying (and, to me, most relatable) worldview of the three main characters from what I can piece together at this point.

Except he was right. The soldiers grew complacent and when the hammer fell they had nowhere near the preparation to stop them. >_> The only ones truly prepared for the titans were the scouting legion and he looked up to them. So he was not wrong in attacking the stationary guard who had grown fat on complacency. If they had ever fought titans, Hannes would not have frozen when faced with that titan that ate Eren's mom.
Apr 23, 2013 7:16 PM

Sep 2011
MellowJello said:
As for votes... come on, MAL just favorites females more in general.
Noooo way. Totally not true at all. There is more of a male character favoritism.

I think all the characters are cool. Eren can be a bit annoying at times when he just goes on a bitching tirade. I hate those characters who shout and stuff. But his situation is understandable, so I don't blame him. Plus, all of the characters so far are soooo good. This anime is the best of the year so far. :O
"Cheer up, you’re never alone! There is probably at least 1 bug in your room."
Apr 23, 2013 7:19 PM

Jan 2010
So that's why I was seeing Shingeki no Kyoujin characters in the Misaka Mikoto tumblr tag. Seriously people, LEARN HER NAME.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2013 7:23 PM

Nov 2008
Because Eren doesn't have boobs
Apr 23, 2013 7:28 PM

Dec 2012
Darklight0303 said:
opondica said:

Except he was right. The soldiers grew complacent and when the hammer fell they had nowhere near the preparation to stop them. >_>

On the one hand, that's true. On the other hand, that's true because a giant larger than anything that the wall was intended to stop magically teleported right next to it. It serves as an analogue to a number of possible real-world situations, mostly related to superior technology, but it also came across a little bit as though it was contrived to make Eren's whining more palatable.

More importantly, if he merely demonstrated a belief that people weren't taking national security seriously, I would not dislike him at all, because I agreed with him in that regard. However, he goes far beyond this - he demonstrates utter disdain for those who do not have expansionist ideals (and does so prior to the wall's destruction). He also has demonstrated, in the third episode, contempt for the people who fail the military exam and are sent to 'turn rocks and pull weeds' or whatever he says. Does he not realize that civilians produce a wide variety of goods used by the military? I'm sick of him looking down on anybody who doesn't want what he wants out of life as a weakling. I was sick of it in the first episode.

On the other hand, it sets him up for potential character development, and if he mellows out a little bit I'll probably end up liking him a lot.

Edit: lol I think you edited your post while I was typing mine. Regardless, the above is a better explanation of why I don't like Eren. It's because he puts down those who aren't aggressive, not because he's concerned about national security.
Apr 23, 2013 7:32 PM

Jul 2009
I don't know why people hate Eren when there's Reiner around.
Apr 23, 2013 7:33 PM

Apr 2008
Jonny_Mhl said:

Shhhhh that's a spoiler
Apr 23, 2013 7:36 PM

Jul 2011
Jonny_Mhl said:

Why somebody will hate Reiner?
Apr 23, 2013 8:37 PM
Dec 2012
I don't really understand how people can say Mikasa is a relatable character, because she is far from relatable. Infact, the only characters who can be relatable (in terms of anime) are Eren (given the fact we have enough material).

opondica said:
Darklight0303 said:
opondica said:

Except he was right. The soldiers grew complacent and when the hammer fell they had nowhere near the preparation to stop them. >_>

On the one hand, that's true. On the other hand, that's true because a giant larger than anything that the wall was intended to stop magically teleported right next to it. It serves as an analogue to a number of possible real-world situations, mostly related to superior technology, but it also came across a little bit as though it was contrived to make Eren's whining more palatable.

More importantly, if he merely demonstrated a belief that people weren't taking national security seriously, I would not dislike him at all, because I agreed with him in that regard. However, he goes far beyond this - he demonstrates utter disdain for those who do not have expansionist ideals (and does so prior to the wall's destruction). He also has demonstrated, in the third episode, contempt for the people who fail the military exam and are sent to 'turn rocks and pull weeds' or whatever he says. Does he not realize that civilians produce a wide variety of goods used by the military? I'm sick of him looking down on anybody who doesn't want what he wants out of life as a weakling. I was sick of it in the first episode.

On the other hand, it sets him up for potential character development, and if he mellows out a little bit I'll probably end up liking him a lot.

Edit: lol I think you edited your post while I was typing mine. Regardless, the above is a better explanation of why I don't like Eren. It's because he puts down those who aren't aggressive, not because he's concerned about national security.

While Eren does put people down for not standing up against the giants, he does understand (ie. His conversation with Reiner and Brenholdt) how hard it is to fight titans.

Eren's stubbornness often supersedes his shown thoughtfulness. That's a trait that almost all people have. He shouldn't be called anything but stubborn.

IMO I would say he puts down those who aren't willing to fight. Eren is concerned for 'national security', but if we remember back to episodes 1 (or 2) he wants to explore the outside world, learn and get answers. So badly that he was willing to join the scouting legion. And later, when his mother died this turned into a strong desire for vengeance
JtangamerApr 23, 2013 8:42 PM
Apr 23, 2013 9:08 PM

Apr 2013
Nah, I find Mikasa to be horribly dull as a character. Pretty, but lacking in personality big time. I've always found the quiet bad-ass types to be stale. Eren has personality, and while he's stubborn and loud, at least he has something to express to the audience. Mikasa, in turn, does not, and I find Eren far more entertaining currently.

But, in all honesty? Sasha (aka Potato Girl) takes the cake.
Apr 23, 2013 9:25 PM

Jan 2008
Fragmentary said:
Nah, I find Mikasa to be horribly dull as a character. Pretty, but lacking in personality big time. I've always found the quiet bad-ass types to be stale. Eren has personality, and while he's stubborn and loud, at least he has something to express to the audience. Mikasa, in turn, does not, and I find Eren far more entertaining currently.

Well she is pretty much devoted to Eren, which you can see based on episode 2 (her little chat with Eren before he disappeared and Sasha showed up, doing what Eren requests about her hair and more so if you've read the manga). So unless it's related to him, she doesn't bother to show much emotion at all. Her past doesn't help either.

From what I remember, she was a pretty normal cheerful girl before 'it' happened, at least what was shown of it.
Apr 23, 2013 9:40 PM

Apr 2013
Paul said:
Fragmentary said:

Well she is pretty much devoted to Eren, which you can see based on episode 2 (her little chat with Eren before he disappeared and Sasha showed up, doing what Eren requests about her hair and more so if you've read the manga). So unless it's related to him, she doesn't bother to show much emotion at all. Her past doesn't help either.

From what I remember, she was a pretty normal cheerful girl before 'it' happened, at least what was shown of it.

It's not that I don't understand -why- she's the way she is, I just think that her type of character is dull, is all. I haven't read the manga (don't plan to either), but I'll be interested in seeing how her character develops. It's a little early on to be nit-picky about characters anyways, so I'll just keep watching. Mikasa bores me now, but in a couple episodes she could be my favorite character.

Who knows? =)
Apr 24, 2013 4:55 AM
Apr 24, 2013 5:12 AM

Aug 2009
antonn said:

Morgiana>>>>Mikasa

DAT FEET,DAT LEGS,DAT MORGIANA.

I havent read past chapter 98 so dont spoil anything, okay?
Apr 24, 2013 5:13 AM
Apr 2013
opondica said:

i understand your point.

here's a comparison :
Apr 24, 2013 5:17 AM

Aug 2009
trabletoon said:
opondica said:

i understand your point.

here's a comparison :

Choice of words in the manga's fan translation could very well be the translators choice of words.Same for the anime.
Also looking mature or adult=/=being one.
Apr 24, 2013 5:30 AM
Apr 2013
ssjokg said:
trabletoon said:
opondica said:

i understand your point.

here's a comparison :

Choice of words in the manga's fan translation could very well be the translators choice of words.Same for the anime.
Also looking mature or adult=/=being one.

hmm, i agree for the choice of words.
As for the face expression, the change in anime version bothered me a bit.
because that slight differences can really change the audience's perception about eren's personality.
Which in my eyes it turn from [badass boy] > [whiny boy]
Apr 24, 2013 7:49 AM

Mar 2008
kurselax said:

First time I saw Rivaille... don't liked him one bit, but today I love that motherfucker! S2 S2
I like Eren, don't see a problem with him, the same goes to Mikasa. What I don't understand is why so many people likes Annie. I "have faith in her" but she don't did anything to me that justifies appreciate her so much.
Apr 24, 2013 8:16 AM

Aug 2009
PaninaManina said:
kurselax said:

First time I saw Rivaille... don't liked him one bit, but today I love that motherfucker! S2 S2
I like Eren, don't see a problem with him, the same goes to Mikasa. What I don't understand is why so many people likes Annie. I "have faith in her" but she don't did anything to me that justifies appreciate her so much.

If you ignore that the only thing Mikasa has being doing is being the best of the 104th and her past with Eren then she doesnt have any difference with Annie.
So it comes down to those that care about her strength and past or not.
ssjokgApr 24, 2013 8:39 AM
Apr 24, 2013 8:37 AM
May 2012
PaninaManina said:
kurselax said:

EH? Annie>>>Mikasa.
Apr 24, 2013 3:02 PM

Dec 2012
I've spoilered the comments I'm replying to to avoid massive clutter.

Fair enough, you're right, he's thoughtful at times, too. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm being too harsh on him, since I oftentimes have negative first impressions of characters that end up mellowing out over time.

However, his negative characteristics go beyond stubbornness; he definitely refers to people who aren't interested in things he's interested in as 'livestock.' As someone who has no desire to ever end up in a fight for my life, I'm personally offended by being called livestock.

This also is indicative of why I like Mikasa and dislike Eren. Mikasa's far less hotheaded and far more concerned about "not dying" than Eren is. I'm not saying it's wrong for him to run off and fight the giants, but I'd tell him something pretty similar to what Mikasa tells him, which is that if he just "toss[es] his life away" then he's not even going to be able to get revenge (which is what he wants) as effectively as if he takes time to learn how to fight, to engage in military planning, and so forth. Effectiveness is worth far more than rage, even at satisfying one's anger, at least in this situation.

I'm also inclined to agree that the art style doesn't particularly affect my opinion of him.
Apr 24, 2013 3:22 PM
Mar 2009
Yeah and in four or five episodes you will see why Levi is over mikasa and Eren :D I like Eren. Yeah his a little berserk, most of the time he acts before he thinks,but i like hot headed mainers. Not to spoil but he develops very useful skill. But still Levi is freaking Grim Reaper. Best soldier of humans! Makes Mikasa looks static :D And he's character is so much epic. All in all, Eren is great, Mikasa is great, but Levi is God :)

P.S.: Don't you dare say such blasphemy as "Mikasa is the badass in this anime". Read the manga and see who the f#$% is the badass :) Hell even Eren is more badass in the last chapters then her :)
NoJaRaApr 24, 2013 3:45 PM
Apr 24, 2013 7:01 PM

Mar 2010
opondica said:

However, his negative characteristics go beyond stubbornness; he definitely refers to people who aren't interested in things he's interested in as 'livestock.' As someone who has no desire to ever end up in a fight for my life, I'm personally offended by being called livestock.

If you're hung up about than you are not understanding his argument. The reason he calls some people livestock is because they completely ignore the threat of the Titans and treat the men and women give their lives fighting them as a bother. They depend on something that has no guarantee of always protecting them. It's not about joining the military, it's about being aware. This something that even Arimn the most levelhead of the 3 agrees with. Eren is certainly aggressive in his arguments but he makes a good point.

This also is indicative of why I like Mikasa and dislike Eren. Mikasa's far less hotheaded and far more concerned about "not dying" than Eren is. I'm not saying it's wrong for him to run off and fight the giants, but I'd tell him something pretty similar to what Mikasa tells him, which is that if he just "toss[es] his life away" then he's not even going to be able to get revenge (which is what he wants) as effectively as if he takes time to learn how to fight, to engage in military planning, and so forth. Effectiveness is worth far more than rage, even at satisfying one's anger, at least in this situation.

Your misunderstanding Mikasa here, she doesn't want him getting stronger at all.
Apr 24, 2013 7:02 PM
Dec 2012

Spoiler'd the whole conversation thing with opondica.

The only thing I have constructive to add, (without spoiling) as a manga reader is to be attentive, things aren't always what they seem. And as an anime watcher: Enjoy yourself and just see the characters how you want to.

The characters will change. No one in this series is a static character. (Though there may be the odd case, but none of them are really static so far except maybe a few characters that may be introduced later in the anime.)
Apr 24, 2013 7:09 PM

Nov 2010
opondica said:
It's not because of them not being interested in the same things as him. It's because they are happy living in the wall with all their defenses down yet there's no guarantee that the giants won't come. And that they are basically like livestock being kept in a neat little fence not even thinking of the possibility of an attack(giants possibly waiting for them to grow in numbers) so they can them come and eat them. Like a pig living in a fence not knowing that while(and why) he's feeding on slop it's to the eventual end of him being eaten by humans.
IntroverTurtleApr 24, 2013 7:13 PM
Apr 24, 2013 9:43 PM

Dec 2012
I apologize for the long post but I promise this will be the last one, you guys!

IntroverTurtle said:
It's not because of them not being interested in the same things as him. It's because they are happy living in the wall with all their defenses down yet there's no guarantee that the giants won't come. And that they are basically like livestock being kept in a neat little fence not even thinking of the possibility of an attack(giants possibly waiting for them to grow in numbers) so they can them come and eat them. Like a pig living in a fence not knowing that while(and why) he's feeding on slop it's to the eventual end of him being eaten by humans.

Jagd84 said:

If you're hung up about than you are not understanding his argument. The reason he calls some people livestock is because they completely ignore the threat of the Titans and treat the men and women give their lives fighting them as a bother. They depend on something that has no guarantee of always protecting them. It's not about joining the military, it's about being aware. This something that even Arimn the most levelhead of the 3 agrees with. Eren is certainly aggressive in his arguments but he makes a good point.

Rewatched the first episode to see if I'd just misinterpreted stuff. I see where you guys are coming from, and I think you're probably right. My opinion of Eren has improved a little bit. He's still kind of annoying, though - but he's a kid, so I suppose I ought to cut him some slack.

I guess ultimately what annoyed me with the show in the first two episodes, and what led me to perceive Eren's opinions as frowning on people who aren't aggressive and itching for war rather than frowning on people who don't take national security seriously, is that the show has a little bit of a "we have to kill them before they kill us" attitude rather than a "we have to prevent them from killing us" attitude. This distinction matters a great deal to me because, looking at the real world, I think that concern for national security is incredibly important, but wanting to 'expand our influence' with respect to nations that have historically been enemies is kind of stupid. It doesn't seem clear to me that it's appropriate to draw such a real world parallel, but that's not really an appropriate topic for this thread.

Also, I like how Eren's first thought when the guards are drunk is "the giants will kill us all!" and not "bandits will kill us all!" I mean, what? Is there no crime in this society? Really?

Jagd84 said:

Your misunderstanding Mikasa here, she doesn't want him getting stronger at all.

I rewatched the scene, and you're right that I misunderstood her, but I don't think that's quite right either.

Her entire diaogue to him (in the anime) is as follows:

It seems the point she's making (a point that is correct, but that the show seems to refute) is that it takes skill to be a soldier, not simply passion.

Based on this, I'd come to the conclusion that she doesn't think he has the necessary skills to do it, not that she doesn't want him getting any stronger. In fact, she and Armin both help him train after he fails in the official test but before he goes out at night with the two guys, leading me to believe that she did want him to succeed, but that his repeated failure (at that point) has led her to believe that he simply doesn't have the aptitude.

If there's something she says in the manga that lends the impression that she doesn't want him to become stronger, please don't tell me since I haven't read the manga.
Apr 24, 2013 10:42 PM

Mar 2010
opondica said:
I apologize for the long post but I promise this will be the last one, you guys!

There is no need to apologize, this a discussion forum afterall and you're post are good to read.

opondica said:
Rewatched the first episode to see if I'd just misinterpreted stuff. I see where you guys are coming from, and I think you're probably right. My opinion of Eren has improved a little bit. He's still kind of annoying, though - but he's a kid, so I suppose I ought to cut him some slack.

I guess ultimately what annoyed me with the show in the first two episodes, and what led me to perceive Eren's opinions as frowning on people who aren't aggressive and itching for war rather than frowning on people who don't take national security seriously, is that the show has a little bit of a "we have to kill them before they kill us" attitude rather than a "we have to prevent them from killing us" attitude. This distinction matters a great deal to me because, looking at the real world, I think that concern for national security is incredibly important, but wanting to 'expand our influence' with respect to nations that have historically been enemies is kind of stupid. It doesn't seem clear to me that it's appropriate to draw such a real world parallel, but that's not really an appropriate topic for this thread.

Yeah, but this isn't about expanding human influence, but survival. The reason humans have any small measure of peace isn't because of any understanding between races, but due to a wall literally blocking their predators. Eren wants to see the world and take back the freedom that Titans have forcibly denied humans though fear. He doesn't want to live waiting to die. You can't really compare this to real world as the major threat isn't humans vs humans, but humans vs the unknown.

opondica said:
Also, I like how Eren's first thought when the guards are drunk is "the giants will kill us all!" and not "bandits will kill us all!" I mean, what? Is there no crime in this society? Really?

The Stationary Guards jobs aren't to handle domestic issues (that's for the Military Police), but to defend the town from possible Titans attacks. He's rightfully criticizing them for not doing their job. The anime hasn't entirely explained the 3 military branches yet so understandable why you would miss it.

opondica said:
I rewatched the scene, and you're right that I misunderstood her, but I don't think that's quite right either.

Her entire diaogue to him (in the anime) is as follows:

It seems the point she's making (a point that is correct, but that the show seems to refute) is that it takes skill to be a soldier, not simply passion.

Based on this, I'd come to the conclusion that she doesn't think he has the necessary skills to do it, not that she doesn't want him getting any stronger. In fact, she and Armin both help him train after he fails in the official test but before he goes out at night with the two guys, leading me to believe that she did want him to succeed, but that his repeated failure (at that point) has led her to believe that he simply doesn't have the aptitude.

If there's something she says in the manga that lends the impression that she doesn't want him to become stronger, please don't tell me since I haven't read the manga.

BTW, I'm not a manga reader either, so I'm in the same boat as you.

That's not exactly what I'm talking about. I mean she never wanted Eren to be in the military in the first place regardless of his strength. This shown in their both in their conversations in ep 1 and ep 3 where does she everything short physically restraining him form enlisting. She doesn't care about humanity or Titans in general only about Eren.

Furthermore Eren isn't an idiot, he knows needs to train in the army if he wants defeat the titans. That's why he was willing to swallow his pride and ask for help in the balancing from anyone, even a jerk like Jean. It shows that the oath he made when his mother die wasn't some shallow promise, and how desperate he is to for fill it and give himself peace. It's why I don't consider him arrogant despite his ability to put his foot in mouth from time to time. Yes he's not perfect, but that makes him a better character and not some stoic drone who always says and does the right thing. He's quite capable from learning his mistakes and certainly has time to mature bit by bit.
Iron_MawApr 25, 2013 3:28 AM
Apr 25, 2013 5:12 AM

Apr 2013
I find both of them bland and lacking at the moment. I haven't read the manga yet and this is just my opinion, so don't judge.
Apr 25, 2013 6:11 AM
Jan 2012
There's no logic in it. The anime community generally liked Kira from Gundam Seed, whose angst stood out against all the angst in that series that couldn't even be rivaled by Dawson's Creek. The reason why Eren isn't liked as much as Mikasa is probably as everyone said because she's female. Eren isn't a cool or pretty looking character, he doesn't have nice or colorful hair. This community hates black haired anime characters that aren't dark and mysterious that seem like they materialized right out from a yaoi fanfic.
Apr 25, 2013 6:27 AM

Jan 2013
If Eren is getting hate I don't see why I mean at the end of the 3rd episode I started to really like him it was getting me all hyped up I think hes a great main character I like Mikasa as'well I don't see whats up with the hate that he's getting. I mean they'r both awsome in my opinion ^_^
Apr 25, 2013 6:28 AM

Apr 2010
Ahh i do not really hate MC.
Its normal for his age and because the terror of Titan who was killed her mother of course.
Apr 25, 2013 1:00 PM

Oct 2010
@OP title

cuz Mikasa is da best.
Apr 25, 2013 1:46 PM

May 2012
Mikasa IS da best!

Plus she has that awesome scarf, which is cool! Scarfs are cool!
Apr 25, 2013 1:54 PM

Sep 2011
Death_Acolyte said:
pming said:
First SnK Official Character Poll (from Japan)

Levi - 3952
Eren - 2244
Mikasa - 2232
Sasha - 818
Christa - 664
Annie - 452
Hanji - 380
Reiner - 340
Jean - 310
Armin - 290

I'm referring to this site

YEEEEAAAH. Love Levi, he's awesome as hell.
I like Hanji because she's a freak
I like Jean for his realistic attitude, but selfish, though I laughed when he freaked out over Mikasa's hair.
My favorite female is Annie though
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Apr 25, 2013 3:03 PM

Apr 2012
That's coming from the newest manga reader (I think). Mikasa didn't even have 20 favorites the first time I pick her for my list.
Apr 28, 2013 2:16 AM

Oct 2012
about eren in my point of view he is kinda useless? (joking) lol

i dont really hate him. and about mikasa i dont really care about her... (not my tipe) - ,-

Apr 28, 2013 2:28 AM
Jul 2018
I don't hate Eren, it's just that right now he sometimes acts a little annoying but I think that will change.
But what matters most when it comes to why people like characters, is their outwards appearence and (at least in this type of anime) their strengh. And while Eren looks like a plain guy, Mikasa is pretty badass and beautiful, so of course people like her.
Pages (12) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

VioLink - Apr 20, 2013

851 by ozrodger46 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

VioLink - Apr 13, 2013

1035 by ozrodger46 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1652 by savvyOW »»
May 2, 4:59 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

1554 by bohhhh_ciao »»
Apr 30, 6:54 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.