Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 30, 2013 1:18 AM

Nov 2010
Apr 10, 2013 12:49 PM

Sep 2009
Tsk.. I was hoping that maybe Ikki would save her.
I'm glad at this episode because the Heroine is wrong all about Ikki.
Poor Ikki.. You could be mine! Lol XD

Damn, I don't like the ending. Can't she swim?
Jul 7, 2013 2:48 PM

May 2012
So going back in time (looping) and alternative universes... well that's pretty interesting, this was mianly about Ikki and dating him and his club... well lets see what's next!
Jul 11, 2013 10:52 PM

Apr 2010
Ikki's laugh, it sounds like he's gonna choke and die or something.

He says the weirdest things when drunk, but why do I find it kinda sweet?

Oh boy, Ikki was so misunderstood. . . I guess it gives a new meaning of being careful for what you wish for?

I'm starting to think next person is Kent, if it follows the arrangement in the opening...
Jul 20, 2013 11:23 PM

Jan 2008
U know i actually enjoyed Ikki's route i didnt think i was going to but in all honesty i did as of right now i think i liked it more then Shin's but i am not 100% sure yet i have to really rethink on that one but god those bitches r really pissing me off seriously do girls have nothing better to do then make a fan club about Ikki n use him that way that truly is fucked up hope the next route isnt that way.

I am hoping for Toma or Kent like both of them
Dec 29, 2013 12:58 PM

Jan 2013
I hope that's not the end of Ikki's story, I really enjoyed his. There was so much more to him than what everyone thought and I think she might have been happy with him.

Man that was a pretty dramatic end of the episode. How does a boat that was sitting in the water just suddenly start leaking? Bah the thing is that she had seen herself sinking in a past memory right? Hm interesting.

I'm guessing we can assume Ken's story is next. He seems really interesting.
Apr 22, 2014 3:12 AM

Feb 2012
She dies so easily.
Dec 4, 2014 3:48 PM

Apr 2014
This is really sigh.
May 31, 2015 10:24 PM

Jul 2013
Hmm so she died??? again? I don't if she really died or why she get back in time. It's weird.
Shino and Toma didn't appear again. So the next one is Kent I think.

So up to the next episode.

Sep 11, 2015 2:16 PM

Dec 2009
Dec 6, 2015 5:24 AM

May 2014
Mine: "I just told your boyfriend that I like him and that it would be more fun with me than with you. But I'm already over it so don't worry about me." Just what the hell??

Ikki's arc wasn't as good as Shin's. That's disappointing.
Jun 30, 2016 10:00 AM

Mar 2010
I kind of agree with the girls wondering about why would Ikki like her, she really is unbearably dull.

My opinion of this route? It was more entertaining than Shin's route, but still not that good. I just can't enjoy the romance here because a) heroine is boring, b) we never really see the relationship develop, just the guy loving her already, c) usually it's cliché.

And just like everyone else, wtf was that lack of reaction at drowning. I swear this nameless girl is the Kristen Stewart of anime, she has like two expressions (neutral and slightly surprised.)
Feb 20, 2017 2:41 PM

May 2013
Welp. Now we know about that daily report thing and Ikki's 3 month breakup.

Honestly, I agree with our heroine. It IS messed up.

To only give Ikki-san 3 months with a girl and making him move on without any good reason other than to "give another member of the fan club a chance to get her time in" which he is clearly not aware of this-- is dumb! Now, even though it seems that Ikki-san is perfectly fine being a classy playboy, underneath all that facade, he thinks he is incapable of acquiring true love.
Kokoro_KotashimaFeb 20, 2017 2:51 PM
Mar 6, 2021 5:07 PM

Jan 2021
lol so the guy with the long green hair comes by again and mentions something about her new scenario and boyfriend........

instead of asking him any questions or following him, she just goes:

".............................................................................. :/ "
Mar 6, 2021 5:25 PM

Jan 2021
Ishikatsu said:
I kind of agree with the girls wondering about why would Ikki like her, she really is unbearably dull.

My opinion of this route? It was more entertaining than Shin's route, but still not that good. I just can't enjoy the romance here because a) heroine is boring, b) we never really see the relationship develop, just the guy loving her already, c) usually it's cliché.

And just like everyone else, wtf was that lack of reaction at drowning. I swear this nameless girl is the Kristen Stewart of anime, she has like two expressions (neutral and slightly surprised.)

lmao!!! #ACCURATE
Sep 20, 2022 5:49 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
This is really a pain to watch. I will endure, just so I can tell "I managed this bs" but I never thought a VN adaption could be made that bad.

So yeah bye Ikki, I will miss you. You and Shin will be forever in my heart <3

Next routes will be 1. meh 2. disturbing 3. you get the truth (well in the VN in here i am not sure) and can finally go do smth else xD

I kinda had high hopes but they got stomped to the ground. We gooo to a new route and take more confusion from our heroine /o/

Dec 21, 2023 4:56 PM

Aug 2022
I honestly don't get why this anime has such low ratings, even though I played the game multiple times now. In the game, Ikky was the one who got on my nerves the most, as I've never been a fan of the playboy types. Shin was my favorite, but two episodes into Ikky's world, and here I am head over heels for him! They've portrayed his character much better despite the shorter time given to his route, just like they did with Shin's. Add to that the amazing art, the super catchy soundtrack (I really love both the opening and ending). So, what's not to like about this anime!? So far, I think it's been great, but of course, I'll wait until the end to give my honest, informed opinion. That's why I never write reviews before finishing a series first. So far, I'm loving it! In the game, I wasn't a big fan of Ken; I wonder if the anime will make me change my mind about him too now!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2013

163 by RioAl »»
Apr 19, 12:37 AM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2013

207 by Ailastara »»
Feb 20, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Jan 8, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2013

98 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 16, 2023 2:06 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 14, 2023 5:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.