Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 2, 2013 9:14 PM
Jul 2012
Vladz0r said:
If Kud route doesn't come soon, I'll have to buy a body pillow ;_;

http://www.moegallery.com/little-busters-noumi-kudryavka-body-pillow-05-p-5836.html
or http://www.moegallery.com/little-busters-noumi-kudryavka-body-pillow-10-p-5841.html
NSFW ^^

@wilcruz2

Please make a clearer mention that your spoiler pertains to the Secret of the World. That's a very interesting thought though, since

He wasn't given an image in the VN, so it would be cool if JC thought that out the way you mentioned.

Don't tempt me to buy it!
Feb 2, 2013 9:16 PM

Jan 2011
Tyrel said:
wilcruz2 said:
idk about everyone else, but i think theyre doing a pretty good job with haruka's arc. still no house visits, but the rain scene IS going to happen next episode.

also picked a very nice scene to cliffhang the episode.

also, maybe there are other people who already thought of this, but:

Warn people about that spoiler.
super spoiler ^but is that for real lol thought the staff was just being lazy
Feb 2, 2013 9:20 PM

Sep 2012
katsu044 said:
Tyrel said:
wilcruz2 said:
idk about everyone else, but i think theyre doing a pretty good job with haruka's arc. still no house visits, but the rain scene IS going to happen next episode.

also picked a very nice scene to cliffhang the episode.

also, maybe there are other people who already thought of this, but:

Warn people about that spoiler.
super spoiler ^but is that for real lol thought the staff was just being lazy

Looking at it now, it seems extremely intentional.
It's not hard to come up with a generic filler character. Maybe they'll bring up the idea that they look similar when it comes to Refrain.

Or... maybe Kyousuke's just confirmed for time traveling serial killer husbando.
Feb 2, 2013 9:22 PM

Sep 2012
A lot of emotion to this route. I love it.

However, they left out a lot of important detail about the Saigusa/Futaki family and it's past, so that's a bit of a disappointment. And yes, Futaki, you are a bitch.
Feb 2, 2013 9:25 PM

Sep 2012
Hata-tan said:
A lot of emotion to this route. I love it.

However, they left out a lot of important detail about the Saigusa/Futaki family and it's past, so that's a bit of a disappointment. And yes, Futaki, you are a bitch.

Saigusa's father appeared in the preview for the next episode, so we may get more backstory. Hopefully his motives are explained for the anime audience.
Feb 2, 2013 9:46 PM

May 2008
Always loved Haruka's route the most <3 . I think they made the finding out of Kanata's identity a little bit too fast . God dammit i wish this was a 51 episode series.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Feb 2, 2013 9:52 PM

Sep 2012
greenmush said:
Always loved Haruka's route the most <3 . I think they made the finding out of Kanata's identity a little bit too fast . God dammit i wish this was a 51 episode series.

It's 52, don't worry.
Feb 2, 2013 10:01 PM

Jan 2012
WHAT A BITCH!
Feb 2, 2013 10:14 PM

Jan 2012
i found this arc's storyline to be the most interesting yet.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Feb 2, 2013 10:19 PM
Aug 2011
That moved a bit too fast. The scene with the father was really bad.

How did Riki even catch up to them so quickly.

Well, a good thing is that I got such strong feels when Haruka told her story. Second best girl so far, after Rin obviously.

4/5

I'm starting to feel that 26 episodes is too short.

Series rating I'm considering is 7~8/10. I This adaptation cannot become a 10 anymore.
Feb 2, 2013 10:23 PM

Sep 2011
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
That moved a bit too fast. The scene with the father was really bad.

How did Riki even catch up to them so quickly.

Well, a good thing is that I got such strong feels when Haruka told her story. Second best girl so far, after Rin obviously.

4/5

I'm starting to feel that 26 episodes is too short.

Series rating I'm considering is 7~8/10. I This adaptation cannot become a 10 anymore.

This one can't basically because it's what Visual novelers would be called the "Common route."

I'll wait til Refrain for my 10's.
Feb 2, 2013 10:23 PM

Aug 2012
Tenshichan93 said:
Let's say this is probably the best Anime ever until they finally make one out of Rewrite (as if lol)

Yes, as if XD
Feb 2, 2013 10:32 PM

Sep 2012
I'll give it props for doing a good job with some of the non-heroine route parts of the common route being adapted well.

Objectively, a 10 would be unfair for me to give for this season.
Subjectively, I will probably keep it at 10 to show some love for the series XD

Rewrite anime 2014 pls?
It's a gamble with studios that don't do a ton of animes each year, like KyoAni and White Fox nowadays. They don't want to gamble, even with good source materia. Imagine a company having to spend over a year adapting 2 26 episode seasons of something that might not sell as well as something that's a shorter moeblob Japan shit taste style anime that will sell like hotcakes for 1/4th the effort in the storyboard department. (Chuuni, Hyouka, K-on)
Feb 2, 2013 10:42 PM

Aug 2011
Actually i just read up that Kud is going to have a somewhat important role in Haruka's route.

credibility of the sources lead me to believe that we can't fully trust this info yet
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Feb 2, 2013 10:46 PM

Sep 2011
Vladz0r said:
I'll give it props for doing a good job with some of the non-heroine route parts of the common route being adapted well.

Objectively, a 10 would be unfair for me to give for this season.
Subjectively, I will probably keep it at 10 to show some love for the series XD

Rewrite anime 2014 pls?
It's a gamble with studios that don't do a ton of animes each year, like KyoAni and White Fox nowadays. They don't want to gamble, even with good source materia. Imagine a company having to spend over a year adapting 2 26 episode seasons of something that might not sell as well as something that's a shorter moeblob Japan shit taste style anime that will sell like hotcakes for 1/4th the effort in the storyboard department. (Chuuni, Hyouka, K-on)

Considering how Little Busters sold well with J.C Staff doing it. I'd image that if KyoAni did it, it would be better on sales. I think their last show Chu2 is doing well for sales.
Feb 2, 2013 10:49 PM

Dec 2012
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Time is here hehehehehe.

I´ve just finished watching the episode, and I must admit this was a little more emotive than the last week. I give it a 3.7/5

Poor Haruka, all She had to suffer... I would beat to the sh*t his father, stupid son of a f*cking b*tch. But the ending has left me a little confused. Haruka is Kanata and Kanata is Haruka? Who are the parents of each one? Saigusa`s family ordered Kanata spread all those papers? Why?

Oh God, this arc is really better (at least for me) than the other ones. I hope my questions will be answered next week. Also i hope for a good ending to Haruka`s arc.
TimeToRepentFeb 2, 2013 11:17 PM

This is how it all begins.

My RYM|My Last.Fm|My Steam
Feb 2, 2013 10:55 PM
Jul 2012
TimeToRepent said:
Futaki`s family ordered Kanata spread all those papers? Why?

Why do Republicans and Democrat constantly bash each other?
Feb 2, 2013 10:57 PM

Dec 2012
blasterion said:
TimeToRepent said:

Because they don´t agree?

Feb 2, 2013 10:59 PM

Oct 2010
Vladz0r said:
Rewrite anime 2014 pls?

Oi, Hyouka is good stuff. I would love to see an anime of Rewrite (again, non-VN player), and I'm sure it'll be good because I'm sure that Key will give it to a different studio. The routes look interesting. The down side is that the good writers from LB (judging by the anime) aren't involved in it: Leo Kashida (Mio), Chika Shirokiri (Haruka), and Jun Maeda (everything + Clannad). However, the new writers (Tanaka and R07) are good, so the only person I'm wary of is Yuto Tonokawa (Komari).

Feb 2, 2013 11:17 PM

Jan 2013
TimeToRepent said:

I´ve just finished watching the episode, and I must admit this was a little more emotive than the last week. I give it a 3.7/5

Poor Haruka, all She had to suffer... I would beat to the sh*t his father, stupid son of a f*cking b*tch. But the ending has left me a little confused. Haruka is Kanata and Kanata is Haruka? Who are the parents of each one? Futaki`s family ordered Kanata spread all those papers? Why?

Oh God, this arc is really better (at least for me) than the other ones. I hope my questions will be answered next week. Also i hope for a good ending to Haruka`s arc.

Waiting is good sometimes...
As a VN player, i know what will happen but i don't want to spoil anyone.
This episode still great from what i see even-though they remove some scene, but at least all important scene still there.
GREAT episode, love Haruka <3
Feb 2, 2013 11:18 PM

Dec 2012
TimeToRepent said:
blasterion said:
TimeToRepent said:

Because they don´t agree? And I have edited it, but I wanted to say Saigusa`s family, not Futaki`s family.

Feb 2, 2013 11:19 PM

Dec 2012
Shaka-Shaka_Hey said:
TimeToRepent said:

Poor Haruka, all She had to suffer... I would beat to the sh*t his father, stupid son of a f*cking b*tch. But the ending has left me a little confused. Haruka is Kanata and Kanata is Haruka? Who are the parents of each one? Futaki`s family ordered Kanata spread all those papers? Why?

This episode still great from what i see even-though they remove some scene, but at least all important scene still there.

We`re two Haruka lovers. Greetings :D.

Feb 2, 2013 11:21 PM
Jul 2012
shirayuki75 said:
Vladz0r said:
Rewrite anime 2014 pls?

Oi, Hyouka is good stuff. I would love to see an anime of Rewrite (again, non-VN player), and I'm sure it'll be good because I'm sure that Key will give it to a different studio. The routes look interesting. The down side is that the good writers from LB (judging by the anime) aren't involved in it: Leo Kashida (Mio), Chika Shirokiri (Haruka), and Jun Maeda (everything + Clannad). However, the new writers (Tanaka and R07) are good, so the only person I'm wary of is Yuto Tonokawa (Komari).

Rewrite Routes are a story boarding nightmare you have your rogue Druid, and your 2 Hunters and the 2 Summoner Civil War routes that mix as well as Oil and Water then you have your AWESOME Moon route where you roleplay 300, and then Terra except you went to the temple of time and pulled out a Master Sword.

of course what I said actually has nothing to do with how Rewrite really goes, but it's just an example to give you an idea of the poor continual nature of the routes.

If you do Kotori, All other heroines routes are impossible
If you do Shizuru, All other heroine routes are impossible

If you do Lucia, You have heavy romance factors also, You can't do Gaia girls and Kotori
If you do Chihaya, You can't do Guardian Girls, Akane, and Kotori
If you do Akane, All other heroine routes are impossible

I just don't see it go well, but then again Amagami format will be ok with Moon and Terra tying it together.... It would need a lot of episodes but it may work.
blasterionFeb 2, 2013 11:30 PM
Feb 2, 2013 11:51 PM

Sep 2012
@blasterion

I regretted to mention it, but I was going to bring up the storyboard problems it could have, which have been cited as a reason (among other reasons) why KyoAni didn't do Little Busters.

Mmm I still have to play Rewrite after I finish Fate and G-senjou.
Feb 3, 2013 12:37 AM

Aug 2011
I'm through with comparing the VN with the anime. As they're already rushing this and missing out some key moments here and there.

Haruka's route was one of my favorites from the VN, and seeing it being animated sure brings back memories of it. It was emotional full of feelings everywhere, mixed and related.

Well they have another episode left of this arc, and I hope they the end of it well. Come on 18!
Feb 3, 2013 12:50 AM

Sep 2011
Kratos_Ortega said:

Most likely. I guess in order call it a friendship end than family end.

Feb 3, 2013 1:15 AM

Jan 2011
TimeToRepent said:
Shaka-Shaka_Hey said:
TimeToRepent said:

let me get in on this love too!
Feb 3, 2013 1:44 AM

Dec 2012
katsu044 said:
TimeToRepent said:
Shaka-Shaka_Hey said:
TimeToRepent said:

Would people be angry at me if I said I was a Kanata lover?
Feb 3, 2013 2:25 AM

Jan 2008
OH, FUCK! I just realized what Kud saw at the end of the episode. FUCK THAT FAMILY FOREVER!!!!!
Feb 3, 2013 2:47 AM

Mar 2011
Yet again "I was the same but then I had friends" - seriously?

It felt terrible until the end, that's when I got interested. Wondering how it'll go now.
filas312Feb 3, 2013 3:08 AM
Feb 3, 2013 3:12 AM
Jun 2011
Does nobody miss the scent of the girl's hair?
Feb 3, 2013 3:26 AM

Sep 2010
filas312 said:

It felt terrible until the end, that's when I got interested. Wondering how it'll go now.

Go hate on Clannad's family theme instead of Little Buster's friendship theme please... I'm quite intrigued by this anime's theme.

...but the ending seriously shocked me though, I can't see where this is going but juding from the preview, it's going to be slightly solved next episode
ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
Feb 3, 2013 3:30 AM

Sep 2010
Seano299 said:
katsu044 said:
TimeToRepent said:
Shaka-Shaka_Hey said:
TimeToRepent said:

I don't hate dislike Kanata at all to be honest, and I actually want her and haruka to make up after all this... her personality is too complex to be labeled as a simple antagonist
ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
Feb 3, 2013 3:31 AM

Jan 2013
Dude, I can finally join the talk ^^

Vladz0r said:
Ugh I'm super confused. Why would Futaki show any reaction to a previous chiffon cake? I thought for a minute that the one next to Riki at the end was actually Haruka when she dropped the plate... but if that were the case, there wouldn't have been the "do you like me?" and devious smile at the end.

Someone please explain the scene to me. Why can't I comprehend this?

I think there are 3 possibilities.

1. The director screwed up

2. kurokishi's theory:
kuroikishi said:
I was under the impression that it was Haruka said "Last time?..." , not Kanata. Haruka was already behind Riki when he said that it was better than last time. Kanata dropped the chiffon cake, because she saw Haruka behind him already during that time(either out of shock or just to drop the act) , and then proceeded to act her usual unpleasant facade.

3. They changed quite a few things and gone in a whole different direction. As we know, in the VN, Kanata disguised herself as Haruka in order to make Haruka give up.
What if, in the Anime, Kanata moved solely out of reasons which have nothing to do with Haruka, and tried to make a move on Riki out of honest romantic interest?
Then, dropping the plate was either due to her realizing that he already ate another girl's cake, or just because that's the moment she saw Haruka.
At last, she moved in for the kill: 'Do you like me?', fully knowing that Haruka was watching. After all, any answer Riki could give at this point would hurt Haruka.
Feb 3, 2013 3:39 AM

Mar 2011
omfgugay said:
filas312 said:

Go hate on Clannad's family theme instead of Little Buster's friendship theme please... I'm quite intrigued by this anime's theme.

...but the ending seriously shocked me though, I can't see where this is going but juding from the preview, it's going to be slightly solved next episode

I'm not hating on it, I am really interested because I haven't seen stuff with that much of friendship theme being the center, still it feels kinda, dunno, dumbed down? Oh well, still enjoying. And it actually makes me think how much stuff the friendship may influence.
I'm just asking for some dark stuff which I'm not supposed to see in here.
Feb 3, 2013 3:48 AM

Sep 2011
filas312 said:
omfgugay said:
filas312 said:

I'm not hating on it, I am really interested because I haven't seen stuff with that much of friendship theme being the center, still it feels kinda, dunno, dumbed down? Oh well, still enjoying. And it actually makes me think how much stuff the friendship may influence.
I'm just asking for some dark stuff which I'm not supposed to see in here.

Wait til next season, or near the end of this season.
Feb 3, 2013 3:57 AM

Sep 2010
DAMN! THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT DNA TESTS?????
Feb 3, 2013 4:03 AM

Aug 2012
Seano299 said:

Well, I'm a fan of both Haruka and Kanata.
Feb 3, 2013 4:07 AM

Aug 2012
twonline said:

As far as I remember in the VN, there was no mention of DNA tests. But I can tell that they underwent tests in the past but their parents won't tell them the results.
Feb 3, 2013 4:18 AM

Sep 2010
julyan04 said:
twonline said:

As far as I remember in the VN, there was no mention of DNA tests. But I can tell that they underwent tests in the past but their parents won't tell them the results.

Family should have run a DNA test for both twins and find out who has the criminal father, instead of guessing it by using BS methods.....
Feb 3, 2013 4:29 AM

Mar 2011
twonline said:
julyan04 said:
twonline said:

Family should have run a DNA test for both twins and find out who has the criminal father, instead of guessing it by using BS methods.....

Isn't it that they just wanted to sort the kid that does better and call her the one which is the 'proper' descendant? I guess it's not the matter of truth, but one of profits instead.
Feb 3, 2013 4:37 AM

Jan 2013
twonline said:
julyan04 said:
twonline said:

When the girls were born, it didn't matter which one belongs to which father. Saigusa shou was supposed to become the family head.
Then Saigusa shou went Rambo. Now that they had a murderer/attempted murderer in the family, they disowned his generation and took in the children. Also, they decided that the next heir would be the girl who is NOT Saigusa Shou's daughter.
NOW it did matter who is whose daughter, but both parents refused to cooperate (knowing they'd do horrible things to the Saigusa daughter).
No father DNA - no DNA test.

filas312 said:
Isn't it that they just wanted to sort the kid that does better and call her the one which is the 'proper' descendant? I guess it's not the matter of truth, but one of profits instead.

Normally that would be the case, but this particular family is obsessed with their blood. Those guys never completely dismissed the fact that Kanata could as well be the 'foul child'.
A DNA test would very well be able to turn things around completely, depending on the results.
Naoki-SatenFeb 3, 2013 4:42 AM
Feb 3, 2013 4:41 AM

Jan 2011
A doubleganger of Haruka D:

Feb 3, 2013 4:45 AM

Sep 2010
Naoki-Saten said:
twonline said:
julyan04 said:
twonline said:

When the girls were born, it didn't matter which one belongs to which father. Saigusa shou was supposed to become the family head.
Then Saigusa shou went Rambo. Now that they had a murderer/attempted murderer in the family, they disowned his generation and took in the children. Also, they decided that the next heir would be the girl who is NOT Saigusa Shou's daughter.
NOW it did matter who is whose daughter, but both parents refused to cooperate (knowing they'd do horrible things to the Saigusa daughter).

Yeah.... But they could collect DNA from Shou as he was in the prison (of-course using illegal methods / bribing officers etc.) As we can see the Family is doing any kind of shitty work to maintain family name....
Feb 3, 2013 5:22 AM

Oct 2010
Somewhat disappointing episode (but enjoyable overall).

Didn't the skip the part where Riki visited Haruka's house and had dinner with her and her family? Actually, she didn't even mention where she lives now.

Also, I still have hope about the rain scene, but given next episode's preview... maybe not.

I wonder if the next episode will be the last one of Haruka route or if there will be another one.
Feb 3, 2013 5:22 AM

Jan 2013
By the way, does anyone agree with me that this here was quite a nice picture:

I liked this expression as well:
Naoki-SatenFeb 3, 2013 5:30 AM
Feb 3, 2013 5:44 AM

Aug 2012
Naoki-Saten said:
By the way, does anyone agree with me that this here was quite a nice picture:

I agree, It does look nice.
Feb 3, 2013 5:53 AM

Aug 2009
There are two things I want to confirm:
1) Is it really scientifically possible to have twins with different fathers?
2) If Kanata can disguise herself as Haruka, does this mean they're identical twins? Why then couldn't the Little Busters guess that they were twins before Haruka told them? Does having a different hairstyle really hide it? I know this is anime but still...
Feb 3, 2013 5:55 AM

Nov 2009
twonline said:
Naoki-Saten said:
twonline said:
julyan04 said:
twonline said:

Yeah.... But they could collect DNA from Shou as he was in the prison (of-course using illegal methods / bribing officers etc.) As we can see the Family is doing any kind of shitty work to maintain family name....

Why would they want to collect Shou's DNA to find out who the real father is? The DNA results will probably turn against their favor for the whole situation of the family (ノдヽ)

Feb 3, 2013 6:03 AM

Nov 2009
VerneJules said:
There are two things I want to confirm:
1) Is it really scientifically possible to have twins with different fathers?
2) If Kanata can disguise herself as Haruka, does this mean they're identical twins? Why then couldn't the Little Busters guess that they were twins before Haruka told them? Does having a different hairstyle really hide it? I know this is anime but still...

1 = Your answer:
Kudryavka said:
Yes. If a woman hyperovulates and releases two eggs, it is possible for the first man's sperm to only survive to find one egg, and the second man's sperm to find the other egg. But the intercourses have to occur within a certain time of each other (usually by 24 hours since that's how long released unfertilized eggs are fertile for?). Very uncommon in humans, but possible.

It's called Heteropaternal Superfecundation.

2 = Kanata and Haruka are fraternal twins, their eyes are a different color is one example. The hairstyle backed up with completely opposite attitudes can help hide the fact that they can look abnormally alike. (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 10, 2012

396 by eblf2013 »»
May 4, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 6, 2012

760 by eblf2013 »»
May 1, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

307 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Mar 1, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

200 by little_raven »»
Feb 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

167 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.