Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime of Nisio Isin's 'Nekomonogatari' Revealed

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 26, 2012 10:33 PM

Sep 2012
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Didn't the Monogatari Novels end yet? Or its it ending on the 15th one?

It is supposed to end after the 15th novel, but we are only up to the 12th novel now.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 27, 2012 2:26 AM

Feb 2008
After last one, i don't really care.
Sep 27, 2012 7:00 AM

Dec 2010
Oh yeah! Now this is getting interesting!
-The Force is strong in this one! GOOD!
Sep 27, 2012 10:55 AM

Mar 2012
For people who don't want unneeded extreme stress and anxiety... Don't read the summary for Koimonogatari... God I'm so freaking scared about what's going to happen >_<
Sep 27, 2012 10:57 AM

Sep 2012
Evanjs said:
For people who don't want unneeded extreme stress and anxiety... Don't read the summary for Koimonogatari... God I'm so freaking scared about what's going to happen >_<

Reading the novel itself would help, but after that you may wish you have never read it.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 27, 2012 3:23 PM

Jun 2011
If it's anything like Nisemonogatari, I'm not watching.
Sep 27, 2012 4:45 PM
Feb 2012
Sanguis said:

If you're talking about fan-service, Neko (Black) should have less
Sep 27, 2012 7:27 PM

May 2011
monkeii said:
Sanguis said:

Nise novel doesn't have any I heard. Neko White will be adapted as well I heard. [2]
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Sep 27, 2012 7:49 PM

Feb 2012
Yesss more monogatari moooreee
Sep 27, 2012 8:49 PM

Nov 2011
monkeii said:
Sanguis said:

Thank god.
Sep 28, 2012 8:55 AM

Sep 2012
Advance screening event on Dec 29th. Guests are Araragi-kun and Hanekawa-san
http://www.nisemonogatari-anime.com/news/index.html#n116

Sep 28, 2012 10:04 PM
Feb 2009
iLostReason said:
Well, FUCK YES.Though i would prefer Kabukimonogatari or Hanamonogatari to be honest.I don't really like Tsubasa >.< and im still waiting for epic Kizumonogatari.

Same here, I don't really like Tsubasa too ^^;
But still looking forward for this tho. And all series will be animated so we just have to wait and enjoy this show ^^
Sep 29, 2012 11:17 AM

May 2008
I'm looking forward to this! I've enjoyed the monogatari series so far so am hoping it doesn't disappoint!
Sep 29, 2012 2:04 PM

Apr 2012
Best Anime news in this year yet!
Sep 29, 2012 4:55 PM

Apr 2009
Can't wait to hear the bitching when fans find out Hitagi is not in this.
Oct 2, 2012 7:28 PM
Aug 2011
Can't wait for this and Kizumonogatari
-
Oct 21, 2012 8:15 PM

Oct 2012
Hitagi is not in this one is she? be weird but should be ok Shinobu > Hitagi <.<
Oct 21, 2012 11:45 PM

Aug 2012
vbyo said:
Hitagi is not in this one is she? be weird but should be ok Shinobu > Hitagi <.<

The thing is, Shinobu will be back to her quiet brooding self...no?
Oct 21, 2012 11:47 PM

Dec 2010
Jesus Christ, yes!

Oct 22, 2012 12:08 AM

Apr 2012
Well this new made my day. Although looking forward to Kizumono currently more than Nekomono
Oct 22, 2012 5:26 AM
Jul 2012
Hidden_Joker said:
vbyo said:

yeah she would because this is before bakemono <________< I'm upset
Oct 23, 2012 1:25 AM

Aug 2012
JavierR said:
Hidden_Joker said:
vbyo said:

You're not alone there, my brother.
I wanted moar shinobu action. But unfortunately, both of the upcoming Monogatari anime feature the quiet shinobu.....
Oct 23, 2012 4:28 AM

Sep 2012
Hidden_Joker said:
JavierR said:
Hidden_Joker said:
vbyo said:

I wanted moar shinobu action. But unfortunately, both of the upcoming Monogatari anime feature the quiet shinobu.....

Not necessarily. Kizu is all about Shinobu and how she met Koyomi, so i'm sure it'll be the original Shinobu pre child form.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise the Oppai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Oct 23, 2012 8:39 AM

Aug 2012
Shiveron said:
Hidden_Joker said:
JavierR said:
Hidden_Joker said:
vbyo said:

Not necessarily. Kizu is all about Shinobu and how she met Koyomi, so i'm sure it'll be the original Shinobu pre child form.

Oh rite, my bad....sorry forgot...yeah, Kizu is gonna be about the original vampire shinobu....
Oct 23, 2012 9:10 AM
Jul 2012
Kizumono is going to be win because of shinobu being the main, but not so sure about nekomono... but all the monogatari series are great anyways
Oct 25, 2012 9:07 PM

Feb 2011
Can someone bring me up to speed? Didn't they already do this arc at the end of Bakemonogatari? Or is this something completely different?
いっぺん死んでみる?
Oct 25, 2012 9:19 PM

Sep 2012
Vaanskylord said:
Can someone bring me up to speed? Didn't they already do this arc at the end of Bakemonogatari? Or is this something completely different?

This is not the Neko arc of Bakemonogatari, but another entry in the "-monogatari" series of Nishio Isin that is named Nekomonogatari (there are two novels of Nekomonogatari, Black and White - the one to be animated is the Black one)

Nov 4, 2012 9:37 PM

Jul 2012
Nekomonogatari Black wll have Hanekawa with cat ears runs around the city, wearing only lingerie. That would be enough for me :)
Nov 4, 2012 9:46 PM
Nov 2010
i cant wait for all of them to be out
Hi
Nov 5, 2012 4:02 AM

Sep 2012
pikeman1 said:
Nekomonogatari Black wll have Hanekawa with cat ears runs around the city, wearing only lingerie. That would be enough for me :)

I didn't even think about this....

my body is ready.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise the Oppai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Nov 5, 2012 8:25 AM

Aug 2012
Shiveron said:
pikeman1 said:

I didn't even think about this....

my body is ready.

LOLOL Me neither. This is a great point pikeman, indeed. *nods*
Nov 5, 2012 11:57 AM
Sep 2011
Must admit I Kizu and Neko aren't as serious as I have been hearing, after all the best parts of the Monogatari series are(at least to me) the interactions and fun stuff between characters and not the plot itself. I seriously want a carnival phantasm styled version Monogatari series that just ignores seriousness and just focuses on interactions between the characters.
Nov 9, 2012 9:06 PM

May 2011
Woop woop
Nov 13, 2012 2:58 PM

Mar 2012
pikeman1 said:

-> story arc redeemed then even with the lack of Senjougahara and talking Shinobu
Nov 17, 2012 1:37 AM

Aug 2012
But SHAFT is taking their sweet time.
At this rate, it will take ages to animate all the monogatari novels.
Nov 30, 2012 9:29 PM

Nov 2010
↖(* ̄▽ ̄*)↗ yaaahh!
Dec 1, 2012 9:17 AM

Sep 2012
The official anime website has opened:
http://www.nekomonogatarikuro-anime.com/

According to it, on Dec 7th Araragi-kun will announce more details about this anime. The session will be broadcast in Nico Nico Douga.

Dec 7, 2012 4:16 AM
Feb 2012

NSFW
Dec 7, 2012 4:28 AM

Jan 2012
While I'm looking forward to this I gotta ask,how many f-ing monogatari sries are there?I see a lot of stuff from hanamonogatari to onimonogatari,kizu,etc how many are there?o.0
Dec 8, 2012 12:12 AM

Aug 2012
renders said:
While I'm looking forward to this I gotta ask,how many f-ing monogatari sries are there?I see a lot of stuff from hanamonogatari to onimonogatari,kizu,etc how many are there?o.0

I think it's sth like 15??
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» North American Anime & Manga Releases for May

Aiimee - 11 hours ago

0 by Aiimee »»
11 hours ago

» Video Game 'Tensui no Sakuna-hime' Gets TV Anime in 2024

DatRandomDude - Mar 9

17 by Synrax »»
11 hours ago

» 'Senpai wa Otokonoko' Announces Additional Staff, Theme Songs

DatRandomDude - Today

0 by DatRandomDude »»
Today, 8:56 AM

» 'Mononoke: Karakasa' Reveals Supporting Cast, Theme Song, Trailer

DatRandomDude - May 1

8 by DARM11 »»
Today, 6:53 AM

» 'Kaijuu 8-gou' Unveils Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

2 by deg »»
Today, 5:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.