Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (27) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Jun 29, 2012 4:12 AM

Aug 2009
loub31 said:
By the way, why Gilgamesh look too young on his face in FSN ?

He used a potion of temporary youth from his treasury.Now the Gilgamesh in the cover of Fate/zero LN isnt that different from the Gilgamesh of FSN VN.So probably it was Deen's design been different from Ufotable's.Even Saber looks more mature in FZ.
Jun 29, 2012 6:49 AM

Oct 2011
Ah .. ok
Yes .. maybe it's because FST need a shounen design unlike FZ is seinen anime
Jun 29, 2012 9:26 AM

Oct 2008
I liked that they did a little follow-up on Lancelots motivations, which the last episode was missing.

All in all i guess i give it a 8/10. It wasn't perfect, but i enjoyed the journey and it beat Fate/Stay Night by far.
Now that i have more background knowledge i need to rewatch Stay Night though, has been years since i watched it anyways. :P
Jun 29, 2012 10:01 AM

Apr 2010
Poor Rin i thought her mother was death but she turned out insane must be hard on Rin growing up with a mother like that.
Still why wasn't her mother death or was that just a illusion of some sort?

And Emiya being like that was a bit weird as well all his previous actions where all pretty much without emotion that why did he get so emotional here.
He didn't even show emotion when he killed of his family in that wish.
Jun 29, 2012 10:13 AM

Aug 2009
Aversa said:

Did we watch the same scene?
Jun 29, 2012 10:17 AM

Nov 2011
ssjokg said:
Aversa said:

Did we watch the same scene?

Yeah. He was crying his eyes out...
The Art of Eight
Jun 29, 2012 10:37 AM

Aug 2009
Aversa said:
Poor Rin i thought her mother was death but she turned out insane must be hard on Rin growing up with a mother like that.

And Emiya being like that was a bit weird as well all his previous actions where all pretty much without emotion that why did he get so emotional here.

Rin was lucky growing alone or at least with Kirei as her guardian.If she was with her parents she would be a real bitch in FSN.
It wasnt an illusion.She suffered brain damage due to lack of oxygen when Kariya was strangling her.

You mean why he was desperate to save someone in the fire?Or why he gave up being a "hero of justice" to live with Shirou?
You probably didnt understand his character if you question both scenes.
He wanted to save people.Thinking that the Fire was his fault he was searching the ruins for survivors.Of course he would be emotional there.
Later he never reunited with Ilya but he finally found people he could be together without being afraid that he will lose them because of his "justice".
Jun 29, 2012 11:30 AM
Dec 2007
ssjokg said:
Aversa said:

Rin was lucky growing alone or at least with Kirei as her guardian.If she was with her parents she would be a real bitch in FSN.
It wasnt an illusion.She suffered brain damage due to lack of oxygen when Kariya was strangling her.

You mean why he was desperate to save someone in the fire?Or why he gave up being a "hero of justice" to live with Shirou?
He wanted to save people.Thinking that the Fire was his fault he was searching the ruins for survivors.Of course he would be emotional there.
Later he never reunited with Ilya but he finally found people he could be together without being afraid that he will lose them because of his "justice".
He did got the Grail equivalent of AIDS though.

As for Rin being lucky being taken care of by Kirei? I think it was plenty hinted in STay Night that Kirei went to great lenghts to annoy RIn in passive-aggresive ways (like forcing her to wear schoolgirl outfits), he just was never too overt about it since he did need her to keep an amount of trust in order to use her in the war. Also, he sold a lot of Rin's posessions or outright took them out of her hands (since Rin was too engulfed on just magic training to notice) so one could say he stole her money during that interim 10 years. Although then again, with both Tokiomi and Aoi (eventually) gone Rin managed to sort of be alllowed to develop a human onscience rather than just be a complete magus machine like her dad.

Jun 29, 2012 12:54 PM

Jun 2009
That was beautiful.

If Fate/Stay Night was really misrepresented... I dearly wish the amazing staffs here pick it up.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 29, 2012 1:22 PM

Jan 2012
I have not seen Fate/stay night but I had assumed the ending would be sad. What a tragic ending. I'm confused about how the grail made Kirei's wish come true?
Jun 29, 2012 1:28 PM

Apr 2012
iNinjaMan said:
I have not seen Fate/stay night but I had assumed the ending would be sad. What a tragic ending. I'm confused about how the grail made Kirei's wish come true?

4 people have asked that question before you did.
Browsing the thread for the answer helps.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Jun 29, 2012 2:30 PM

Sep 2008
when something is so well done, i can just say, i'll rewatch fate/sn to remember somethings, and then i'll rewatch this show, truly epic, why cant i use an 11/10 to grade it?
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jun 29, 2012 3:54 PM

Aug 2009
Leon-Gun said:
ssjokg said:
Aversa said:

He did got the Grail equivalent of AIDS though.

Although then again, with both Tokiomi and Aoi (eventually) gone Rin managed to sort of be alllowed to develop a human onscience rather than just be a complete magus machine like her dad.

that's my point.Even with Kirei she became better than what she could have been with her parents.
Jun 29, 2012 4:01 PM

Apr 2012
Ufotable's response to a question asked at today's panel at Anime Expo:

"Kiritsugu killing Natalia on Mother's Day, killing Ilya on Father's Day, and Rider's death happening on Alexander the Great's actual historic date of death was entirely coincidence. We were as surprised as you were to find out about it."

I is disappoint...
And I thought Ufotable were masterminds...
I'm guessing Kirei reciting Psalms 23 on episode 23 was a coincidence too...
BloodRequiemJun 29, 2012 4:05 PM
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Jun 29, 2012 4:08 PM

Aug 2009
BloodRequiem said:
Ufotable's response to a question asked at today's panel at Anime Expo:

"Kiritsugu killing Natalia on Mother's Day, killing Ilya on Father's Day, and Rider's death happening on Alexander the Great's actual historic date of death was entirely coincidence. We were as surprised as you were to find out about it."

I is disappoint...
And I thought Ufotable were masterminds...
I'm guessing Kirei reciting Psalms 23 on episode 23 was a coincidence too...

coincidence... yeah right.
Masterminds never reveal their dark plots.
Jul 1, 2012 12:12 AM

Jun 2009
I'm glad the series ended with Kiritsugu "passing the torch" to Shirou, as well as having Shirou narrate the scene where he was saved. Some really nice touches and I love how this episode tied in so much to Fate/stay night. All the major players from Fate/stay were expanded on as well, so that was interesting.

But, man, Kirei really fucked over Rin's life. Killed her dad, influenced Kariya to choke her mother until it apparently damaged brain cells and put her in a wheel chair (judging by Fate/stay she won't live long, either), and is pretty much raising her to be a possible sacrifice in another Holy Grail war (if I remember correctly anyway). Still, I've always thought he cares for her in his own twisted way, and I felt that during the scene where he gave her the Azoth dagger as well.

As far as Kariya's fate. Man, I don't really have anything to say. The guys efforts were just....futile and probably only served to put Sakura in even despair as it undoubtedly fueled some of her actions in HF. Personally, I'd like if Kariya had a bit more focus in the Blu-rays as I found him a pretty compelling character in his brief appearances. I'll be reading the LN, so hopefully it'll give me more in sight into him.

Waver survived, which was not what I was expecting. But, then again I think this was written as a sort of coming of age story for him in that he's matured a bit throughout the series. His relationship with Rider was treated as one of the few positives throughout the series, which made it all the more memorable.

As far as Saber, I'm glad that they included at least a bit of the conversation between her and Lancelot before his death. One of my favorite things is how they cut to her briefly during the scene where Shirou took over Kerry's ideal, foreshadowing their eventual team up. Her "I should have never been King!" was powerful in and of itself, but I'd like to see it given more context for added effect.

Ultimately, I found Kiritsugu and Kirei to be the most fascinating characters of this series. It's no surprise as I usually enjoy a good fucked up character if portrayed right, and these two were very interesting to watch. Kiritsugu being faced with the extremes of his actions was powerful, but what really got me is the scene with Kirei watching him as he's digging around trying to save people. I'm not exactly sure what Kirei was thinking there, but he looked like he had utter contempt and disgust for him. Which explains his words to shirou in HF regarding Kerry.

To bring my long ass comment to a close. I loved this series, and I feel I could love it even more when the Blu-rays come out just like with the first half. This series went places a lot of anime, from what I've seen, is afraid of and did a good job of analyzing the concept of an "ideal" and how it can shape a way of life. Having the characters take it to the extreme made form some pretty interesting moral questions. Add to this great music, animation, usually good pacing, and voice work and you have a winner.

Without a doubt one of my favorite series, regardless of the faults. Will be reading the novels soon. And, it feels great to have a genuinely good Fate/ adaptation.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 1, 2012 1:42 AM

Jun 2009
This show was amazing...I'll give it 9/10 for now...
But really I would so like it if they made Fate/stay night again with a more serious tone like the did with Fate/Zero....But they can leave the music of Stay night cause it was brilliant ... The only thing I missed in this show was the OST of Kenji Kawai that made Fate/stay night so much more special...Seriously without it, it would be a much worse series....
The spring I met you,

The spring without you.
Jul 1, 2012 3:21 AM

Oct 2010
10/10 , i didnt miss anything
so epic until the end
Jul 1, 2012 3:26 AM

Aug 2009
RinM said:
But really I would so like it if they made Fate/stay night again with a more serious tone like the did with Fate/Zero....But they can leave the music of Stay night cause it was brilliant ... The only thing I missed in this show was the OST of Kenji Kawai that made Fate/stay night so much more special...Seriously without it, it would be a much worse series....

Still after playing the VN if they had used more of the original fsn ost it would be even better.
Jul 1, 2012 4:33 AM
Sep 2011
I found two scenes with Kiritsugu and Shirou were quite touching and are easily the best part of the final episode, mostly thanks to the soundtracks. And others scenes were just simply hilarious, pretty fun watch overall.
Jul 1, 2012 6:48 AM

Jun 2009
ssjokg said:
RinM said:

Still after playing the VN if they had used more of the original fsn ost it would be even better.

Didn't play it so I wouldn't know... You could be right :D
The spring I met you,

The spring without you.
Jul 1, 2012 6:53 AM

Aug 2009
RinM said:
ssjokg said:
RinM said:

I played the VN after I watched the anime.The ost wasnt the only thing that was better.My disappointment just got bigger after finishing only route the anime adapted
Jul 1, 2012 9:41 AM

Jun 2009
ssjokg said:
RinM said:
ssjokg said:
RinM said:

I played the VN after I watched the anime.The ost wasnt the only thing that was better.My disappointment just got bigger after finishing only route the anime adapted

Are you saying the other routes are better? After I watched the anime I wondered if there were other endings to the game but I heard that the ending that was adapted into a anime was the best and most satisfactory?
The spring I met you,

The spring without you.
Jul 1, 2012 9:51 AM
Dec 2007
For Saber fans maybe. I honestly prefer the Heaven's Feel endings, if only for the sheer tragic factor. Saber fans must hate it with a passion though.

Jul 1, 2012 11:21 AM

Jun 2009
I think all three routes had extremely satisfying endings. If I had to choose I'd go for the True End of UBW, though, something about that scene in the class room really agree with me. Fate's ending was arguably the most "beautiful" though.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 1, 2012 12:14 PM

Apr 2012
HF normal end for realistic bittersweet ending
Sparks Liner High for "Mighty Wind" and Shingi, muketsu ni shite banjaku
HF True end for mad men engaging in useless folly
UBW true end for GARcher's farewell
UBW good end for bs fanservice
Fate true end for IRONY
Jul 1, 2012 2:33 PM

Aug 2009
RinM said:
ssjokg said:
RinM said:
ssjokg said:
RinM said:

Are you saying the other routes are better? After I watched the anime I wondered if there were other endings to the game but I heard that the ending that was adapted into a anime was the best and most satisfactory?

If the Fate route was the best ending/story FSN had to offer then it wouldnt have made me a Typemoon fanboy.UBW and HF true end(and as a whole)are way better IMO.
Maybe I dontr like Fate that much because I was forced to read all the story again.Although it was better it was still the same thing.
Jul 1, 2012 3:18 PM

Jun 2009
I see....well maybe I should just play it and decide for my self

So how long is the game?
The spring I met you,

The spring without you.
Jul 1, 2012 4:49 PM

Feb 2009
So Gilgamesh won? Saber destroyed the Grail? What happened to Kirei after the fight? I need to re-watch this, there are a lot of questions in my mind.
Jul 1, 2012 5:31 PM
Dec 2007
Veethorn said:
So Gilgamesh won? Saber destroyed the Grail? What happened to Kirei after the fight? I need to re-watch this, there are a lot of questions in my mind.
Gilgamesh mucked around for 10 years, Saber destroyed the grail and returned back in time and Kirei returned to the Church and took over his dear dad's role as the "Judge" of the Holy Grail Wars. That is all.

Jul 1, 2012 8:06 PM

Aug 2009
RinM said:

So how long is the game?

about 50 hours.Depends on how quickly you read and if you see all the bad ends
Jul 1, 2012 8:22 PM
Dec 2007
ssjokg said:
RinM said:

So how long is the game?

about 50 hours.Depends on how quickly you read and if you see all the bad ends
And if you play the voiced Realta Nua version in auto-read (which waits for every line of dialogue to be speaken before moving on).

Jul 1, 2012 11:36 PM

Sep 2010
insan3soldiern said:
Waver survived, which was not what I was expecting. But, then again I think this was written as a sort of coming of age story for him in that he's matured a bit throughout the series. His relationship with Rider was treated as one of the few positives throughout the series, which made it all the more memorable.

Waver was the true winner of the Masters (in the long run). Novels pointed that he's added in Rider's ranks of Servant and that their bond transcends time and space. He's going to live to honor that praise that was given for him and his future (his unshakable loyalty did impress Gilgamesh).

He also becomes Lord El Melloi II, Rin's mentor (and the one of the new magus generation), and takes own the Greater Grail 10 years after FSN Fate and UBW, waging his own war against the Clock Tower's nefarious purposes.

He also outlives all of them. Not bad for a second rated magus without plot armor, right?
Jul 1, 2012 11:40 PM

Aug 2009
Thess said:
insan3soldiern said:

Waver was the true winner of the Masters (in the long run). Novels pointed that he's added in Rider's ranks of Servant and that their bond transcends time and space. He's going to live honor that praise that was given for him and his future.

He also becomes Lord El Melloi II, Rin's mentor (and the one of the new magus generation), and takes own the Greater Grail 10 years after FSN Fate and UBW, waging his own war against the Clock Tower's nefarious purposes.

He also outlives all of them. Not bad for a second rated magus without plot armor, right?

You know your life will be great the moment Gilgamesh somewhat praises you and lets you live
Jul 2, 2012 3:36 PM

Jul 2009
BloodRequiem said:
iNinjaMan said:

4 people have asked that question before you did.
Browsing the thread for the answer helps.

Dude, the thread is 25 pages long. If you're not gonna answer at least direct him to the correct page.
Jul 3, 2012 5:07 PM

Feb 2009
Veethorn said:

Again, a re-watch can do wonders, here are my new thoughts:

Kiritsugu destroys the Grail, but because Gilgamesh was the last standing he wins. Also, Kirei lives because he is bound to Gilgamesh and thus, his wish happens (chaos, destruction and misery). I guess Kariya had a vision of his dream (saving Sakura) due to some kind of hypnotic spell Sakura cast and then dies a miserable death.

I don't think this was the best last episode, the 2 episodes prior to this one feel superior, but it still ends on a good note. One thing I still don't understand though... What is the connection of these events with the last scene with Kiritsugu's daughter? Did she dream? Did she predict what happened? Did she become the Grail when Saber destroyed Isrivel's version of it (thus allowing Kirei's wish to happen)?

Fate/Zero ends on a high note, the most visually stunning TV series I've seen for sure, and one with a plot and dialogue worthy of "exemplary" status.
VeethornJul 3, 2012 5:21 PM
Jul 3, 2012 5:18 PM
Dec 2007
Correction, he dreamt he saved Sakura. Rin was tending to her now crippled mother. Sakura didn't do anything, he was already dying and in his dying moments he just went completely crazy and kept hallucinating that he had won. And Sakura's dismisive words are the results of the one year brainwashing Matou Zouken and Matou Byakuya kept doing on her.

And about Ilya, yes, she's a homonculus just like her mother and as such she's the new vessel. Homonculi are not really explained very well in Fate/Zero but they are actually fake humans, more akin to Nature Spirits and part of the Einzbern's specialty of magic has to do with transferring their will to other things, thus yeah, the Vessels can receive the will of the previous one. They actually have the personality and memories of the original Vessel who created the Grail imprinted inside of them.
Leon-GunJul 3, 2012 5:24 PM

Jul 3, 2012 5:21 PM

Feb 2009
Leon-Gun said:
Correction, he dreamt he saved Sakura. Rin was tending to her now crippled mother. Sakura didn't do anything, he was already dying and in his dying moments he just went completely crazy and kept hallucinating that he had won. And Sakura's dismisive words are the results of the one year brainwashing Matou Zouken and Matou Byakuya kept doing on her.

Yes, thats what I meant, I switched the names, let me correct it.
Jul 3, 2012 5:25 PM

Aug 2009
Veethorn said:
Veethorn said:

Kiritsugu destroys the Grail, but because Gilgamesh was the last standing he wins. Also, Kirei lives because he is bound to Gilgamesh and thus, his wish happens (chaos, destruction and misery). I guess Kariya had a vision of his dream (saving Rin) due to some kind of hypnotic spell Rin cast and then dies a miserable death.

I don't think this was the best last episode, the 2 episodes prior to this one feel superior, but it still ends on a good note. One thing I still don't understand though... What is the connection of these events with the last scene with Kiritsugu's daughter? Did she dream? Did she predict what happened? Did she become the Grail when Saber destroyed Isrivel's version of it (thus allowing Kirei's wish to happen)?

Fate/Zero ends on a high note, the most visually stunning TV series I've seen for sure, and one with a plot and dialogue worthy of "exemplary" status.

Gilgamesh didnt win because of that.(from wikia cause I am lazy)Servants are normally corrupted and blackened upon contact with the incarnation of All the World's Evil from the Holy Grail, but Gilgamesh is unable to be controlled or blackened due to his powerful ego that can stave back the mental pollution. He claims that someone would need at least three times that amount to even think about affecting him. The only change is that the saturation converts his spiritual body to one of flesh and blood. [

Kirei's "wish" being granted was a coincidence.

She didnt cast anything.Kariya just had an hallucination just before his death.His death and Zouken's brainwashing made Sakura lose hope for another 10 years.

All Homunculi are somehow conected to Justizia Lizleihi von Einzbern the first Homunculus to be used for the first War.That's why they were able to "talk".Ilya and Iri both carry parts of her memories and personality, allowing them to access both when necessary.
ssjokgJul 3, 2012 5:33 PM
Jul 3, 2012 5:30 PM

Feb 2009
ssjokg said:
Veethorn said:
Veethorn said:

Kiritsugu destroys the Grail, but because Gilgamesh was the last standing he wins. Also, Kirei lives because he is bound to Gilgamesh and thus, his wish happens (chaos, destruction and misery). I guess Kariya had a vision of his dream (saving Rin) due to some kind of hypnotic spell Rin cast and then dies a miserable death.

Gilgamesh didnt win because of that.(from wikia cause I am lazy)Servants are normally corrupted and blackened upon contact with the incarnation of All the World's Evil from the Holy Grail, but Gilgamesh is unable to be controlled or blackened due to his powerful ego that can stave back the mental pollution. He claims that someone would need at least three times that amount to even think about affecting him. The only change is that the saturation converts his spiritual body to one of flesh and blood. [

Kirei's "wish" being granted was a coincidence.

She didnt cast anything.Kariya just had an hallucination just before his death.His death and Zouken's brainwashing made Sakura lose hope for another 10 years.

All Homunculi are somehow conected to Justizia Lizleihi von Einzbern the first Homunculus to be used for the first War.That's why they were able to "talk"Ilya and Iri both carry parts of her memories and personality, allowing them to access both when necessary.

Thanks for the information, I gues smy memory is not very fresh from the first episodes. Anyway, I will eventually re-watch the whole thing
Jul 3, 2012 5:33 PM

Aug 2009
Veethorn said:

Thanks for the information, I gues smy memory is not very fresh from the first episodes. Anyway, I will eventually re-watch the whole thing

Well the whole homunculi thing isnt really explained in FZ so it isnt like your memory failed you.
Jul 3, 2012 6:13 PM

Feb 2009
ssjokg said:
Veethorn said:

Well the whole homunculi thing isnt really explained in FZ so it isnt like your memory failed you.

I know I have to get familiarized with FSN before re-watching this >_>
Jul 3, 2012 6:32 PM

Aug 2009
Ir
Veethorn said:
ssjokg said:
Veethorn said:

I recommend the visual novel
Jul 3, 2012 7:10 PM
Dec 2007
ssjokg said:
Ir
Veethorn said:
ssjokg said:
Veethorn said:

I recommend the visual novel
The vessel is only truly explained in Heaven's Feel. And the Grail for that matter.

Jul 4, 2012 7:34 AM
Mar 2012
(typed from cellphone, also no malice is meant in any of these questions im asking. Im just expressing instant thoughts and ill Shift through the thread too)

Wow. Shit got real heavy towards the end. Tough ending, not bittersweet like Gungrave, but very depressing. I felt last two episodes should actually have been 4 episodes. ill watch the last two again but here are some questions:

· emiya didnt actually kill his wife, that was just the grail i assume.

·is it the same archer and lancer in the SN anime? Btw, archer seems the toughest servant, stronger thsn saber even.

· speaking of which i do want to see the SN anime, but appears advise here is to not dare touching it with a 10 foot pole. A pity as im not really in to Visual Novels because of timr (just the way not everyone that likes Harry Potter films would read the books).

· Lancelot/Berserker was upset that Saber didnt get angry??????? I didnt get Sabers grief here either.

· any vital/ key things frim the ending that Were omitted in the epilogue? (this really was an epilogue, last episode was the last)).

· kiriya, wow, most tragic character in a while. So sad.

· basically the bad Guy wins? Kirei wins the war?

But what an epic story. I liked the debate and ruthless characters. My worry is when i watch good anime like this is that my next choice wont live up to it.hope Steins gate and others on my plan-to-watch list measure up.
superseiyanJul 4, 2012 7:43 AM
Jul 4, 2012 8:07 AM

Aug 2009
superseiyan said:

Wow. Shit got real heavy towards the end. Tough ending, not bittersweet like Gungrave, but very depressing. I felt last two episodes should actually have been 4 episodes.

Yeah even we LN readers wished for that

superseiyan said:
· emiya didnt actually kill his wife, that was just the grail i assume.

The same goes for his daughter.None of them was real.

superseiyan said:

·is it the same archer and lancer in the SN anime? Btw, archer seems the toughest servant, stronger thsn saber even.

Yes and no.Gilgamesh appears in FSN but the Lancer of FSN is a different one(which is good).Saber isnt the strongest in both wars even if we exclude Gilgamesh.But yeah when Gilgamesh is serious he IS the strongest .

superseiyan said:

· speaking of which i do want to see the SN anime, but appears advise here is to not dare touching it with a 10 foot pole. A pity as im not really in to Visual Novels because of timr (just the way not everyone that likes Harry Potter films would read the books).

Well you could read it slowly.There isnt a rule that says you have to finish it in 2 days or so...FSN was my first VN and I was hooked.

superseiyan said:

· Lancelot/Berserker was upset that Saber didnt get angry??????? I didnt get Sabers grief here either.

As a knight yeah he wanted Arturia to punish him.The LN does a good job to explain everything about Arturia,Lancelot and Guinevere.The lack of their backstory was what upset some LN fans in ep 24.Saber believes it's her fault that her subjects, knights were lost and her kingdom was destroyed.While those who served her believed she was a great king she doesnt feel the same.She wishes to change the past when she pulled Caliburn and became the King.

superseiyan said:

· any vital/ key things frim the ending that Were omitted in the epilogue? (this really was an epilogue, last episode was the last)).

No not really.Except from Gilgamesh's dialogue with the Angra Maiyu when the mud fall on him.It will probably be in the BD.Also Kiritsugu arranged as an eventuality the physical collapse of the Great Grail System before the originally estimated date of the 5th War -- utilizing stocked dynamite and the manipulation of leylines to ensure a severe localized earthquake in the targeted area within 30 to 40 years of the 4th War. He didnt know that the war would start in 10 years.

superseiyan said:

· kiriya, wow, most tragic character in a while. So sad.

True.At least he had that dream

superseiyan said:

· basically the bad Guy wins? Kirei wins the war?

Yup it was decided before FZ was written.
Jul 5, 2012 10:34 AM

Jun 2007
Nooooo! I just finished watching this! Can't believe it's over! =(
Jul 6, 2012 1:57 AM
Feb 2012
In The End, Basically Kiri Saves The World From Himself Right? Cause That's How I Now Think Of It.
Jul 6, 2012 10:22 AM

Apr 2012
NNick said:
In The End, Basically Kiri Saves The World From Himself Right? Cause That's How I Now Think Of It.

Kind of... If he hesitated a bit more to destroy the grail then we will have a nice family reunion scene where
is sent to kick Kiritsugu's ass.
BloodRequiemJul 6, 2012 10:27 AM
Jul 6, 2012 10:28 AM
Dec 2007
NNick said:
In the end Kiritsugu messed up thinking destroying the Physical Grail would make everything peachy. Instead it caused a wildfire that destroyed half of Fuyuki.

The anime forgot to add a detail that happens later on. Kiritsugu formulates a plan to completely destroy the Grail System by setting up explosives in the magic leylines that powered it (remember, the reason the Grail can spawn in 4 specific points of Fuyuki is because of said Leylines). The explosives were set to blow up and create a tremor at a specific time which would destroy the Grail system and thus end the wars. Too bad for Kiri the 5th war started before his plans was set in motion.

Pages (27) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 12, 2012

589 by frieren2024 »»
Apr 26, 4:02 AM

» What's next?

infinite_Shadows - Apr 10

13 by Ain2Zwei »»
Apr 15, 4:48 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

655 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 9, 2012

728 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 18, 2:06 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Apr 28, 2012

585 by goodwake »»
Mar 9, 11:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.