Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 31, 2008 1:28 AM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
HAHAHA! The secrets of Marianne's assassination was not so much different from what I anticipated, but Lulu as Britania's Emperor was totally beyond my imagination.
So V.V.was the only bad guy? Being jealous of Marianne and feared Charles would go away from him, he killed her and all the messes began.
Charles's plan reminded me of the Human Complementation Project in Evangelion.
The flying Emperor is like Zeong. lol

So now the battle will be shifted to Shneizel & Black Knights versus Lulu's Britania. Good twist!

Btw, did one of the Lulu's brothers (I forgot his name...) say "Nunally was found"? Nunally was found dead or alive???
dtshykAug 31, 2008 1:52 AM
Aug 31, 2008 1:30 AM

Apr 2007
AMAZING EPISODE!

loved to see lelouch and suzaku being friends at the end :3
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
Aug 31, 2008 1:30 AM

Jun 2008
Are you watching RAW?
Aug 31, 2008 1:33 AM

Apr 2008
All Hail Lelouch!!!!!.....what a twist...indeed..
btw why they wear their school uniform??

My english sucks....i know....
Aug 31, 2008 1:35 AM

Feb 2008
nihil said:
AMAZING EPISODE!

loved to see lelouch and suzaku being friends at the end :3

In the world of C, Suzaku held the sword to Lulu. I'm curious what they discussed after that. I don't think they made peace. Just postponed the conclusion until everything is settled.

gogoulo said:

"Our Emperor is a high school boy!" Sounds catchy, huh?
dtshykAug 31, 2008 1:38 AM
Aug 31, 2008 1:40 AM
Jul 2018
@Darkii
yes we do

Suzaku stands above all other Rounds being Knight of Zero - LOL
Aug 31, 2008 1:46 AM

Feb 2008
HoaRyK said:

Suzaku stands above all other Rounds being Knight of Zero - LOL

If the name "Zero" was a long-term foreshadowing for the "Knight of Zero", I have to give the greatest possible praise to the director Taniguchi.
Aug 31, 2008 1:48 AM

Apr 2008
dtshyk said:
nihil said:

gogoulo said:

"Our Emperor is a high school boy!" Sounds catchy, huh?

nice one ...but i sort of wished the wore something more like the clothes they are wearing at the ending.if you know what i mean...^_^(fangirl mode on)

My english sucks....i know....
Aug 31, 2008 1:54 AM

Apr 2007
dtshyk said:
So now the battle will be shifted to Shneizel & Black Knights versus Lulu's Britania.

That'd be awesome. I need that!
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
Aug 31, 2008 2:59 AM

Feb 2008
I had no idea what was happening since I don't understand moonspeak, but I lol'd at Spinzaku.
Aug 31, 2008 3:28 AM
Jun 2008
wow...wtf is goin on with code geass...i need this sub quicked...new out of nowhere stuff...wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 31, 2008 5:23 AM

Jul 2007
RAGE! I always miss the live streams of most awesome episodes! RAGEx10!

T_T

Anyway episode was great, which makes me rage even more for not seeing it earlier :/
Aug 31, 2008 7:26 AM

Jun 2007
dtshyk said:

Btw, did one of the Lulu's brothers (I forgot his name...) say "Nunally was found"? Nunally was found dead or alive???

that would be great if she is alive along with Sayoko
Aug 31, 2008 7:47 AM

Jan 2008
lelouch also got another geass eye xD and it looks pretty powerfull to x3
I am the bone of my sword.Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
Aug 31, 2008 7:53 AM

Apr 2008
One word can describe this episode to me "WUT!?" still, loved it! All Hail Lelouch! Ah but somehow i don't like that the sides are swapped ;_; i mean what about Kallen or the others in The Order of Black Knights?
Aug 31, 2008 8:05 AM

Nov 2007
Ok.... There was just one phrase running through my head this while time: WTF?

I give up on even trying to think of whatever might happen next.
And Schneizel's (spelling?) end phrase made me think we might get a third season... though I don't have the slightest idea of could be done with one...
Aug 31, 2008 8:10 AM

Oct 2007
dtshyk said:

Was Nunally not the governor of Area 11 ? DOH ... think for yourself a bit what he ment by that , and if u still dont understand it PM me and i will give you the answer !

This episode was the most interesting up until now.
It revealed the true story behind all of the “misfortunes” that were happening, Lelouch gains an even more powerful geass and “defeats” Charles and Marianne (and their plan also).
But the biggest twist of events so far happened, Lelouch seized Britannia and made Suzaku his " Knight of Zero " ~ the one above all knights ~ ... but I didn’t even imagine the turn of events ending this way ... I had some ideas about how he will become " Emperor Lelouch " ~ according to episode's 22 title ~ but I never taught it will end like this and with Suzaku as his right hand.
Aug 31, 2008 8:24 AM
Dec 2007
Awesome episode. Can't wait to see what Lelouch does with his new throne.
But why does he have Suzaku as his knight? Ugh...
Aug 31, 2008 8:24 AM

Feb 2008
DarknessAngel said:
dtshyk said:

Was Nunally not the governor of Area 11 ? DOH ... think for yourself a bit what he ment by that , and if u still dont understand it PM me and i will give you the answer !

I SEE... So he meant the event happened long before, when Nunally became the governor general. It's so misleading...
Aug 31, 2008 9:01 AM

Apr 2007
ALL HAIL LELOUCH~
seriously awesome episode.
In one word:
mindfuck!

Still confused but what the hell Knight of Zero was awesome!

Aug 31, 2008 9:09 AM

Jan 2008
Man, Im pretty sure I had an orgasm during that episode, it was just too awesome
Aug 31, 2008 9:20 AM

Nov 2007
lol @spinzaku with one kick taking down a bunch of armed guards.

also lol @ milly and rivals reaction to their new emperor

so it was V.V that "killed" her, and we find out charles motivation and he and marianne had good intentions just a poor plan that made them not care about anyone. as expected lelouch + suzaku re-team since they could "do anything" together. I guess Lelouch gets the knights of the round but no bismarck while Schneizel has the black knights. C.C didn't look very happy at the end I'm sensing another betrayal there since she doesn't like the new Lelouch.

seriously though they have a month to prepare for that and they put on their school uniforms? hahaha

are Lelouch/Suzaku really villains now or is Schneizel and the black knights the villains? at least Lelouch finally admitted to Suzaku it wasn't just because of Nunnaly but because he wanted to protect everyone.this is an odd way of doing it.
mystikAug 31, 2008 9:27 AM
Aug 31, 2008 9:23 AM

Jul 2007
How did Suzaku become Lulu's knight?? I can't believe they ff a month Dx
but it was a great ep... ALL HAIL LELOUCH lol
Aug 31, 2008 9:39 AM
Sep 2007
All Hail Lelouch !

when suzaku and lulu talked at the shrine, suzaku said he would help lelouch if he can make the lies True.. So, now that it can be realised, i guess they teamed up to make the world better.

And i think schneizel was always plotting to take the world, but just acting good and all.
doubt theres another season though..still 4eps left to end the story.. maybe some ova or movie but..
Aug 31, 2008 10:00 AM
Aug 2007
I had to pause the episode when V.V. did that little stunt because it was just so ridiculous I couldn't stop laughing. Lelouch using Geass on JUPITER made me lol even harder because I was just thinking "WELL I SEE WHERE YOU'RE GOING WITH THIS TANIGUCHI :D"

So now for the next 4 episodes I guess it will be some gundam fights and schneizel running around going :3 and stuff while kallen is sitting there agape and not doing anything. can't wait!
Aug 31, 2008 10:09 AM

Jul 2007
mystik said:

seriously though they have a month to prepare for that and they put on their school uniforms? hahaha

are Lelouch/Suzaku really villains now or is Schneizel and the black knights the villains? at least Lelouch finally admitted to Suzaku it wasn't just because of Nunnaly but because he wanted to protect everyone.this is an odd way of doing it.

Its not JUST Uniforms, its Ashford Uniforms. Its a little nod to get Ashfords back their positions they lost with Marianne's "death".

Thats why I think that becoming Emperor is just a part of Lelouch-Suzaku plan. I think that they thought up a new plan to change Britannia - a fusion between their plans of "Destroying from outside and Changing from Inside. Lelouch becoming Emperor was, most likely, just a first step on the way to their plan. So no, I doubt they are "bad Guys".

Now Schneizel...he too, seems to be playing a game of plans. Who wants to bet that both Schneizel and Suzaku-Lelouch plans will be ruined by reappearance of Geass storyline? C.C is, after all, still there and we do not know anything about "Suzaku's special source of his HAXXNESS". In the end, it will be Ragnarok again.
Aug 31, 2008 10:10 AM

Nov 2007
so wtf was Schneizel doing for a month while there was no emperor and bismarck had told him? why didn't he make a move? it was still weird seeing Diethard with Schneizel and them. well the black knights period. oh and if Schneizel does take over the UFN he should definitely wear the Zero mask for the irony.

I still don't get what exactly ragnarok did.

Suzaku gets his wish not as knight of one but knight of zero to take command of area 11.
mystikAug 31, 2008 10:20 AM
Aug 31, 2008 10:23 AM

Feb 2008
Mindfuck episode is mindfuck.
I wasn't expecting Marianne to be on Charles side, but I'm glad the bitch died.
Suzaku, oh Suzaku. You sure have redeemed yourself =P
Oh, and a big lol @ rocket Charles xD
Yep, this basically sums my thoughts for this episode (I'm still a bit in awe, since they sure know how to throw a billion stuff, per episode, at us).
KayroAug 31, 2008 10:33 AM
Aug 31, 2008 10:27 AM

Jan 2008
lol these past two episodes have made me lower my score for the season from a 7 to a 5.

It's like the writers went, "Oh crap! We have 15 episodes worth of material and only 5 episodes left in the series. Oh well, who cares if we push 50 million plot developments in the final episodes and turn Charles and Marianne into nothing more than paper thin plot devices to put Lulu on the throne. Just make sure every episode has at least one Pizza Hut endorsement on the screen so we can earn that money!"

Aug 31, 2008 10:31 AM

Oct 2007
just ridiculous... but enjoyable. i cant even imagine that Marianne was such a ### and im glad that she died for real. Hmm, maybe 3rd season? LOL
Aug 31, 2008 10:38 AM
Jan 2008
After this episode I don't even know if I'm gonna watch the remaining. The plot is incomprehensible and the part that you understand makes you wish you didn't... I really like the first season... but this one... there are so many pacing problems, so many incoherences both in terms of plot and char development... This episode turned an average anime to a really bad one.
Aug 31, 2008 10:46 AM

Jan 2008
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!!!

This episode was pure awesomeness. Can't wait for the next episode ^_^
Aug 31, 2008 10:53 AM

Jul 2007
shadowtruth said:
After this episode I don't even know if I'm gonna watch the remaining. The plot is incomprehensible and the part that you understand makes you wish you didn't... I really like the first season... but this one... there are so many pacing problems, so many incoherences both in terms of plot and char development... This episode turned an average anime to a really bad one.

Prove me that you are NOT a troll by actually using examples of so called "plot inconsistencies" and "bad character development". So far everything went as by the lore set by first season.
Aug 31, 2008 11:06 AM

Aug 2008
This is by far, one of my best C.G. episode ever.

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Aug 31, 2008 11:26 AM

Jun 2008
whole time i was just thinking of the human completion proj from eva
wonder whats gonna happen next

Aug 31, 2008 11:28 AM

May 2008
Imperial_Thunder said:
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!!!

Aug 31, 2008 11:32 AM

Jan 2008
And here I was, thinging that Detroit Metal City is the funniest thing this year. Hell, this anime episode tops it all. During the whole ep I was like 'laugh or throw up'. Overall, for comedy - 9.5/10 , for what CG was meant to be after watching 1st season - 4/10. Hopefully, they'll end franchise after R2 (excluding toy's etc for making $$$).

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."
Aug 31, 2008 11:47 AM

Jan 2008
Aug 31, 2008 11:49 AM
Sep 2007
^^ LOL
Imperial_Thunder said:
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!!!

Aug 31, 2008 11:54 AM

Jun 2007
This is just getting silly. The whole episode I had the feeling they desperately took the story in this direction. Maybe because the original idea got spoiled/guessed by everyone. Its just idiotic beyond words.

The whole reasoning Charles and Marriane had was messed up, Spinzaku all of the sudden gets over his loss and is promoted to "good guy" again. Seriously they need to pull a miracle out of their asses, if they want to give Code Geass a worthy ending.
Aug 31, 2008 11:54 AM

Oct 2007
dtshyk said:
DarknessAngel said:
dtshyk said:

I SEE... So he meant the event happened long before, when Nunally became the governor general. It's so misleading...

Glad you understood that he ment the time when Nunally was found and made governor of Area 11 ( and Lelouche was still missing at that time ... since he was under surveillance for being Zero ) ... and he states that he was thinking that if Nunally was found Lelouch would also be found soon also ( or something like that )
Now i'll quote ( and comment also , probably ) some stuff said here ;)
mystik said:
lol @spinzaku

mystik said:
so wtf was Schneizel doing for a month while there was no emperor and bismarck had told him? why didn't he make a move?

Weird but true ... they did fail at this one ...

Kayro said:

Oh, and a big lol @ rocket Charles xD

True :))) so LOLABLE
Kayro said:
(I'm still a bit in awe, since they sure know how to throw a billion stuff, per episode, at us).

Yes ... they are trully rushing all the stuff in the remaining episodes ... and its A BIT FAIL ...
8GaugeBrett said:
lol these past two episodes have made me lower my score for the season from a 7 to a 5.

It's like the writers went, "Oh crap! We have 15 episodes worth of material and only 5 episodes left in the series. Oh well, who cares if we push 50 million plot developments in the final episodes and turn Charles and Marianne into nothing more than paper thin plot devices to put Lulu on the throne. Just make sure every episode has at least one Pizza Hut endorsement on the screen so we can earn that money!"

Yes ... if u look at the first season that had a good pace and development ... and now at the second season when they went with the same pace for more then 3/4 of the episodes and now their rushing things like crazy ... its just sad ...
Fai said:
shadowtruth said:

Prove me that you are NOT a troll by actually using examples of so called "plot inconsistencies" and "bad character development". So far everything went as by the lore set by first season.

Sadly im seconding what Fai said ... your post has no actual agruments to what u said ...
Plun said:
This is by far, one of my best C.G. episode ever.

Yep . Since they give us so much insight of what was actually happening in the background ... but they trully rushed all ...

Sorry for the mistakes :P its a long post with many quotes and i didnt wanted to edit my mistakes :P

Ps. You guys should check out the titles of the rest of the episodes ;) they might give u a bunch of new hunches ;)
Aug 31, 2008 11:56 AM
Jan 2008

Susaku and lelouch char developments for example, the fact that susaku magically becomes friend of lelouch when he had so many reasons to hate him and the fact that lelouch lies even when he gains nothing from it.

About the "plot inconsistencies" maybe that is a bit of exaggerating, but what I was trying to say is that the whole geass/emperor's plan thing is badly explained and since they made it so central to the story it brings down the anime. For example Death note has supernatural elements but they cleverly never dwell to much on it, and in C.G. R2 they try to explore it but it's all to fast and not very well told.

Edit: oh and there where no arguments on my initial post because it was meant to be expression of the feelings regarding C.G. R2 and not an argument.
miltonduarteAug 31, 2008 12:04 PM
Aug 31, 2008 12:00 PM

Jul 2007
Whoa I read sunrise's minds!
by Baka-Chibi

Aug 31, 2008 12:04 PM
Oct 2007
crystalangel23 said:
Whoa I read sunrise's minds!

she's gone now. She was able to use her geass to possess people it seems. freaky o.O

Feb 2008
Yeah, Lelouch is so going to die, but it will be a fun death :)

Oct 2007
shadowtruth said:

Susaku and lelouch char developments for example, the fact that susaku magically becomes friend of lelouch when he had so many reasons to hate him and the fact that lelouch lies even when he gains nothing from it.

Well .. Lelouch does lie a lot ... but didnt you see lately when he lied it was to protect someone else ? ( example what he said to Suzaku or the Black Knights ... taking all the blame with himself for everything that went wrong ) ... and probably Suzaku is not that stupid also and kind of understood some of those things Lelouch and Charles talk about ( i didnt realy understood them well ... but i get the feeling that they were ment to " clarify " the situations to Suzaku ~ to turn him into Spinzaku ~ ... )

About the "plot inconsistencies" maybe that is a bit of exaggerating, but what I was trying to say is that the whole geass/emperor's plan thing is badly explained and since they made it so central to the story it brings down the anime. For example Death note has supernatural elements but they cleverly never dwell to much on it, and in C.G. R2 they try to explore it but it's all to fast and not very well told.

Plot Inconsistencies is way to exagerating ... since they do throw us to much developments lately ... but its true that up untill now the Geass is kept to a bare minimum need to know basis ... and i have a feeling they will throw us a bunch of Geass developments in the next episodes ... or just fail totaly and dont give us any info/developments ... and create a wiki page for it sometime later :)))
Aug 31, 2008 12:11 PM

Nov 2007
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!
Aug 31, 2008 12:13 PM

May 2008
I swear I know what is gonna happen
I'm guessing.
Aug 31, 2008 12:16 PM

May 2008
Woah mind bork. But still awesome.

Lots of guesses about how its gonna end, maybe Gundam-Wing like? But seriously Im not gonna even try to guess anymore because I think absolutely nobody expected this. :P
Aug 31, 2008 12:23 PM
May 2008
Did anyone else think this episode was a massive rip on Eva? :\

Anyway wow suprisingly i was right about marriane's killer, and alot of other things, but now that everyone is saying that this outcome is completely bizarre it kind of makes my prediction seem mind-numbingly illogical.
Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Kallen's future after ending

Arminken - Apr 26

5 by Arminken »»
Apr 26, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.