Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 26, 2011 6:15 AM

Sep 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Volvagia356 said:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/1412/Lupin_III <-- SUDDENLY RELATED
Finally someone who said it! I was thinking the same thing about referring to that. Did not bother but you did exactly what I was associating the Lupin whole thing to in anime.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=295522&show=120#msg10681078
May 26, 2011 11:25 PM

Oct 2010
Gangler said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Volvagia356 said:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/1412/Lupin_III <-- SUDDENLY RELATED
Finally someone who said it! I was thinking the same thing about referring to that. Did not bother but you did exactly what I was associating the Lupin whole thing to in anime.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=295522&show=120#msg10681078
Damn, I missed that or forgot it.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 27, 2011 5:16 AM

Dec 2010
Aria's mom have a "nice" sentence... O.O So that's why Aria needed Kinji to help her. I wanted to see her mask down, but after all, she took it off quite easy, and seems to be not that far of a soft person. Riko proves to be much of an inteligent person again. Enough to be the Butei killer herself. At first i liked how she made Kinji go into Hysteria mode. Then the truth came out. I had somewhat of an suspicions for her, but all the clues I had to now weren't enough. She revealed kind of early, though. Her prehensile hair surprised me quite much o.O . And all the Lupin/Holmes story just made this anime interesting to me. I always liked Holmes, and now we see descendants of him and Lupin in this anime? It's good enough, probably no matter what happens next.
May 28, 2011 2:13 AM

Nov 2010
the fight scene was awesome, but the magic hair kinda ruined it.. im still loving this series so far, still cant see what people hate about it.
May 28, 2011 3:47 PM

Mar 2010
Omniknight said:
Another show that drips of overused cliches...
Can the male protagonist in harem anime not be useless?
Also, why bother doing the foreshadowing that Aria might die at the end of the episode... She has PLOT armor. She can't die! Unless they pull a Mami Chomp, which I highly doubt
You took the words right out of my mouth. Horrible episode. I didn't think it would lack this early in the series. Looking forward to the next!
Jul 6, 2011 11:11 PM
Nov 2009
Oh this was cool *______* The ony thing that kind of spoiled it was the subs! They left so many Japanese words in I got confused x____x But it was an awesome episode none the less. Poor Aria D;
Jul 19, 2011 1:13 PM

Jul 2010
I hope they kill Riko by the end of the next episode, she's fcking annoying >.<
Aug 14, 2011 5:46 AM

Mar 2011
Damn! Last episode I pondered about the Butei killer being Shirayuki, since after the clocks thing, it was definatley someone Kinta knew. I'm glad I didnt put any money on it. Damn, never saw Riko coming!

Superb episode, nice action, nice body!
Sep 17, 2011 1:04 AM

May 2009
Riko is super sexy psycho now. I love her.

oh and Lol@ Kinji's thought process: 2 seconds ago I had a knife to her throat, but I find it more effective to watch the sweet battle and scream "ARIAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Latest Review
Kino's Journey
Oct 15, 2011 12:55 PM

Jul 2010
Iilia said:
Wasabi said:
What. The. Fuck. Did. I. Just. Watch? Holmes? Lupin? Really? Really? REALLY? And then.... GUNKATA FIGHTS? What? And then.... MAGICAL HAIR OH BAH GAWD. So Aria gets shot up at pretty much point blank range but doesn't go down but only at the oh so plot critical moment at the very end. The only thing saving this terrible show is the completely outlandish shit they pull out of their asses during the fights.
You pretty much nailed it.

Why are they even trying to make it dramatic? She's the leading role; of course she's not going to die &gt;_&gt;

i dont even need to say anything else, except that the fight was awesome! and damn i liked the riko girl :(

May 23, 2012 7:01 AM

Dec 2011
Loved the riko seduce kinji part;P

Why?!? Riko?!? Why u be thee killa?!?
uhh...
Jul 26, 2012 10:01 AM
Feb 2010
Bullet proof uniforms really cheapen a gun fight.
Sep 9, 2012 6:37 PM

Feb 2011
Now they've fucked it up...not quite predictable, but really dull.
Sep 27, 2012 7:10 PM

Sep 2012
hahahahaha! Hysteria Mode is really awesome!
What a crazy episode!
Oct 19, 2012 11:02 AM

May 2012
That was the dumbest and most obvious plot twist ever in an anime.
Jan 10, 2013 8:39 PM

Sep 2012
I kinda knew it. At first I did think maybe Aria was somehow involved. But then I realized it was Riko in the last episode. Well quite a bit before the show revealed it.

Riko's hair thing was kinda lame. Even with Super abilities. It reminded me too much of Yami like others have said. I did like how Riko tried to seduce Kinji. Show should have spent a bit more advancement on that then all at once before the reveal. Surprised Kinji didn't do anything at all. Unlike how he was with Aria at first. Guess it was a misunderstanding...?

So does this show tie into Lupin the 3rd? I haven't really seen that. Should I now? -_-. I don't really want to.

The fight was pretty good though. Still Kinji could have did a bit more considering what he found out. Or is he having a hard time fighting a girl?

I like this anime. It's lame people hating on it just cause of a voice actor. lol? Only thing I found kinda lame was Aria's being scared of lightning reminded me too much of Rikku from FFX.

Should have had someone else involved also. Not just straight out Riko all at once.
RPGX_OmegaJan 11, 2013 2:40 AM
Aug 23, 2013 11:03 PM

Jun 2013
I think I'd actually give this anime a high rating in the enjoyment department. It's so good because it's hilariously bad. I'm just so inclined to keep watching so I can laugh at how bad it is. Funnier than a lot of the "comedy" anime out there, actually.
Jan 12, 2014 3:32 AM

Jun 2013
I KNEW IT. IT WAS RIKO. JUST DIE GIRL.

Well, before watching this episode, I made a wild guess that Riko might be the culprit. So I'm right. But I don't think she's the final boss. It's funny that she was trying to seduce Kinji. Dat yandere's face.

ARIA NOOOOOO. KINJI, DO SOMETHING MAN. I KNOW YOU HAVE HIDDEN TALENTS.

This is getting better and better. It's a shame there's only 12 episodes and not popular.
Feb 27, 2014 3:00 AM

Jan 2009
rika plot twist was interesting. fight scenes were ok. english dub version is pretty good. eh.

6/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Mar 3, 2014 3:55 AM

Jan 2008
I had a feeling it was Riko I dont know how but I did think it was her plus after the scene in the room alone with her like seriously like it was screaming her but that is me

So yeah it was pretty good though n that really was a lame ass reason as to why she was doing what she was doing to be honest but that is me.
May 9, 2014 2:00 PM

Dec 2012
Riko was sure full of surprises this episode, both seductive and psycho. Attack of the deadly twintails! That CQC shoot out was hella intense. Wonder if we'll get a cameo appearance of Lupin the 3rd.
Jun 28, 2014 12:24 PM
Mar 2013
Cut me some slack people :( Riko has the most stupidest reason for being the Butei Killer. She doesn't want to be called a number? Aw, I was hoping for a good reason.

I did like the reveal that Riko was Kinji's brother's lover. That was surprising and I definitely liked Kinji's reaction. Rage mode increasing!

I feel bad for Aria though. How many times is she going to have to get hurt? Let this be a lesson. When you have caught someone don't let them talk. Tie first, talk later.
Jul 14, 2014 6:23 PM

Aug 2013
Epic gunfight battle.
My Candies:
Sep 10, 2014 8:16 AM

Apr 2009
Lame gunfights , lame story
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2014 1:06 PM

May 2012
Pretty nice cliffhanger, I'm sure she'll be fine but well let's see what's next!
Dec 8, 2014 10:13 PM
Oct 2011
Leonard93 said:
the butei killer is actually a student in their school, oh ye thats totally believe-able.
anyway, pretty okay episode, good action.
at least it explains why inquest found now evidence, Riko herself is a member of inquest so she used her position to get rid of it. Also, did anyone else notice that MINE is part of her name? As in FUJIKO MINE? Just asking.

Edit: Ah you guys did. sorry posted early
animaliaDec 8, 2014 10:29 PM
Dec 8, 2014 10:14 PM
Oct 2011
KaitoDash said:
elijah_erh said:
They aren't wearing bulletproof vests on their heads, are they?
Butei Charter Article 9: Butei cannot kill, regardless of the situation.
That explains what you wonder, yet, raises another insane problem about that Article itself.
probably because Butei aren't official cops, this article was nessecary to get public trust.
Dec 30, 2014 6:17 PM

Jan 2010
Lupin IV.

I am laughing so hard right now, and I don't know why. I think it's because it would have been more fitting for Aria to be related to Zenigata than Holmes.
Sep 30, 2015 9:46 AM

Aug 2013
I found so funny see people rampaging about Lupin and Holmes stuff saying that is "lame" when actually they don't have the talent to offer something better. Meanwhile the author its profiting it a "lame" work.
Oct 17, 2015 10:34 AM

Aug 2014
I have no idea who Lupin or Holmes are or any of that nonsense but I'll pretend it's just another legendary name for the sake of the story. The gunfight scene was pretty cool, too bad it was so short. My first impression of the Butei killer was that it was that school principal. Who would've guessed it would be Riko. They never gave many hints to lead to her in the first place.

Moon           Lovers
                  
Rainbow                For You                Bluebird

May 21, 2016 4:42 PM

Dec 2015
what a dumb episode, he should have shot her when, she said that she was the one behind his brother's death, but he didn't because, hey its anime and people cant react normally!tsk, fucking idiots...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jan 27, 2023 9:34 AM

Aug 2019
the close combat with pistols was cool but rikos reasoning makes absolutely no sense. even if she would somehow surpass the "original" lupin wouldnt she be called "the 4th" even more?

anyone reading this be excited for the next episode :3

joe_g7 said:
what a dumb episode, he should have shot her when, she said that she was the one behind his brother's death, but he didn't because, hey its anime and people cant react normally!tsk, fucking idiots...

if you would have watched a bit more youd have heard the explanation that guns arent lethal because of the bullet proof vests (though it doesnt explain why they wouldnt go for the head or something)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2023 9:31 AM
Mar 2016
Well, shit just got hype af
Music is rushin, fun watching the fight between Aria and Riko. They did a great job on the plot twist.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» I wish there was more

LostInLove - Oct 26, 2023

8 by Kiikani »»
Apr 20, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Hoppy - Apr 21, 2011

196 by Karva1 »»
Apr 15, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - May 12, 2011

225 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:57 AM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kittyman - Apr 28, 2011

174 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:06 AM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Apr 14, 2011

259 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 11, 2023 8:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.