Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 13, 2020 1:35 AM

Oct 2019
It was a fine series. Shizuma and Nagisa relationship is my favorite.

6/10.
Apr 29, 2020 3:30 PM

Nov 2017
who the fuck likes this ending man fuck off trash

plz @ me
Oct 16, 2020 3:35 PM

May 2015
Such a nice ending. I love that scene where the lyrics start playing and Nagisa and Shizuma start kissing. Its such a memorable ending and a great way to finish the best yuri anime ever.

But man Tamao gets the short end of the stick the entire series and I feel SO bad for her. She's so nice. I genuinely actually wanted to see Nagisa and Tamao become the Etoile cause they'd be great at it.

It was funny watching them act like if Nagisa became Etoile they'd never see each other again. I guess they'd see eachother less but thats about it. But I guess it was more about the symbolism of Nagisa moving on if she became Etoile. I wonder who would have won if they didnt forfet. But I love how Shizuma walked into that church as if it was a wedding like "I OBJECT!!!!" LMAO!!!

I do end up skipping the sub romance everytime I re-watch this though. Idk they just dont interest me at all so literally every scene they're in I just skip. Other than that though great series. Nagisa X Shizuma FTW!!!

Overall definitely the best yuri anime to date. This is only rivaled by Bloom into You and before that it was by far the king of yuri. Such a good series with 26 episodes! A story, great characters and just super enjoyable. Obviously some parts havent aged well like the sound effects but honestly I find it charming. Its so nice to go back to an old anime of this period and just appreciate it again. And the fact that this is easily the greatest yuri anime we have is a testament to the quality of yuri we get lol. (But seriously this will no matter what be one of the best)

This is my 6th time re-watching this anime and it sure as hell wont be my last lol. Its such a staple yuri anime that every yuri fan HAS to see. Best yuri anime!
DarknessRealityOct 16, 2020 3:44 PM
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 22, 2020 5:55 PM
Dec 2013
I honestly don't know how to feel about this anime. I was forcing myself through the last several episodes which I thought dragged on for way too long, and I was scared Nagisa wouldn't end up with Shizuma, so I was glad when I finally watched the ending.

But honestly this show sort of made me sad. Not only are many of the episodes in the second half of the show sort of downer episodes, we don't even know if Nagisa and Shizuma will really stay together past Shizuma's graduation. I also thought the ending itself was too quick considering all the long episodes that came before it. I was hoping for a bigger "reward."

I'm not saying the show is bad or even that I didn't like it, but I guess I had higher expectations for it.
WitchyCatNov 22, 2020 6:22 PM
Dec 30, 2020 8:03 PM
Apr 2020
sour and sweet like a strawberry I wonder what will happen to the future relationship between Shizuma and Nagisa considering that Shizuma will be moving out next spring. For Tamao I'm a little sorry but I think she's only suitable as a brother rather than Nagisa's lover. the ending is pretty good in my opinion. I gave 8/10 points for the ending.
Mar 14, 2021 5:42 PM
Jul 2020
Wow, I feel so old recalling this series which I first watched back in 2006 or 2007. It's my first ever GL anime that I have seen and is still a classic masterpiece imho.

When I first saw Shizuma, I thought she's easily one of the most beautiful female anime characters. She still is to this day. Her overall design just feels so unique and outstanding. It's no wonder Nagisa feels attracted to her.

And of course, I remembered the disgruntled bunch who were displeased that Nagisa ended up with Shizuma instead of Tamao. As bad as I feel for Tamao who lost out in the end, it was probably for the best. The thing is, no matter how much she loved and desired her, Nagisa just doesn't feel the same about her since her heart is always longing for Shizuma. It'll be crueler if she ends up with Nagisa and realized somewhere down the line, that girl she loved so much is only with her out of obligation. At least she's free to find a partner who will actually love her back, just a shame nobody else actually sweep her off her feet during the show. Maybe her and Yaya could have found solace in one another.

Apr 14, 2021 5:17 AM

Mar 2019
Just finished it today for the first time.

Ngl Strawberry Panic has one of the best Yuri story I have ever seen. It was kinda weird for me cause of the animation since I havn't watch that way older anime but I would love a remake one day like Fruits Basket. I have the feeling it would be even more amazing.

And in the end sadly best girl lost...
Jan 13, 2022 12:04 PM

Feb 2020
Well, I didn't like this ending. It was rushed and overall disappointing, although I already knew what was going to happen in the end. It was a cheap and predictable victory for Spica.

Poor Tamao... She deserved much better. For me, Shizuma was always a bland character. I always preferred Tamao over her, but oh well.

And Yaya was also left alone. :(

However, this was still a good yuri anime, but too melodramatic time to time. These last 4 episodes with all the soap opera were especially boring. All those broken hearts made me also sad. It was my main issue with this show.

Best girls:
1. Tamao
2. Yaya
3. Chikaru
4. Kaname
5. Kagome (and Percival) ^_^
Feb 27, 2023 5:09 AM

Aug 2021
good drama i really enjoyed the show i think i watched it in just 3 evenings which means damn it was engaging
at times sus but i had lots of fun in general
just something i noticed is that shizumas design needed a little bit more pop u know it felt kind of flat or maybe it was just her experssions (or lack thereof); she was really good in emotional moments tho
i enjoyed the finishing scene total cliche but i felt like a princess it was so romantic the church scene when shizune finally came to get nagisa
also, not enough kissing between the two of them, they teased it so much, but i think there needed to be a bigger pay off with a longer kissing scene at the end tbqh
good drama again tho for real lol

i loved nagisa, and kind of identified with her too, mb thats why i found the scene in the church so touching
chikaru's design so cute im melting she was so funny too
yaya was also one my favs, but oh shit, so devastating, but this is what made the show really good right
elgatosaikaFeb 27, 2023 5:13 AM
Mar 7, 2023 9:05 AM
Feb 2021
Banger ending. I'm glad Shizuma was able to accept herself for who she was and finally act on it. I do kinda feel bad for Tamao, but I'm sure she'll be fine, her and Nagisa are too similar anyways. Overall, a really nice series. Very chill at times and very dramatic at times. Probably one of the best melodramas I've personally seen.
Dec 23, 2023 5:20 AM
Des31

Oct 2020
I really can't enjoy watching this anime at all, I feel really bad when seeing tamao and Yaya everytime they feel sad it really hurt my feeling too, damn I really sympathize with the two of them, there's no ova or some explanation about after that story but I still really hope that the two of them can find another happiness for them, well Yaya seem can be with tsubomi but tamao doesn't seem with anybody though, damn i can't bare this sad feeling
Destroyer31Dec 23, 2023 5:39 AM
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 2 Discussion

lsumi - Jul 24, 2008

29 by kagamiiin »»
Apr 13, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 12 Discussion

sifma - May 26, 2008

23 by voidintheceiling »»
Apr 10, 12:15 PM

» Strawberry Panic PS2 Poster???

Zelgadiss007 - Aug 28, 2013

5 by ShokuganYuriko »»
Aug 30, 2023 2:30 PM

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 25 Discussion

sifma - Jun 1, 2008

13 by Baskarite »»
Mar 6, 2023 9:31 AM

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 24 Discussion

sifma - Jun 1, 2008

16 by Baskarite »»
Mar 5, 2023 10:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.