3It was OK
10.1%
2Disliked it
6.4%
1Hated it
6.4%
Average 4.2
297 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 2, 2008 12:16 AM
Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
lulz @ Eskimo +reindeer outfits xD i love those three <3

anyways;
so the uniting of shizuma & nagisa was inevitable.
but i still dont like the fact amane&hikari are etoile -.-;
blehk.

poor tamao, she still accepts nagisa back each time she rejects tamao's love for shizuma's.

but overall i guess it was a good ending. kinda sad this series is over =T
would like to know what happens a little bit down the road, like what happens when shizuma leaves? yeahh. that may be a problem.. xD
also, was there a tsubomiXyaya-chan thing implied in this ep/in the credits? maybe. i liked yayachan =3

surprised they didnt sing that angel song. xD

i felt kinda bad when tamao took off nagisa's ribbon and nudged her toward shizuma. *sigh.
poor tamao.. =\

regardless. liked the ending, liked the anime. im debating between an 8 or a 9 (tho that may mean nothing to you stricter raters ><;)
Jun 25, 2008 1:28 PM

Jan 2008
so this is how it ends. i knew it would end like this, nevertheless i feel very bad for tamao-chan. no happy end for her -_- why are my favourite characters always left alone in the end :-(
i think i have to add tamao-chan to my favourite characters list (because i suffered with her during the whole anime ^.^). tamao-chan ftw!!!

overall a great anime imo (score 9). i think the end was i bit rushed. i would like to know what happens with tsubomi+yaya-chan, how nagisa reacts when shizuma finishes school and what happens to poor tamao-chan -_-
Jul 1, 2008 12:21 AM
Jun 2007
/cry i just finished this and it seemed like a really sad ending. Although i did like how Nagisa and Shizuma ended up together i feel sooo bad for Tamao-chan. Just thinking of how she felt when she took her ribbon back and pushed her forward makes me wonder if i would ever have the strength to let go of the one i love so much.
Moderator Edit: Signature deleted. Please re-read the General Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2008 3:42 PM

Dec 2006
rybar120 said:
i feel sooo bad for Tamao-chan. Just thinking of how she felt when she took her ribbon back and pushed her forward makes me wonder if i would ever have the strength to let go of the one i love so much.

was totally unbelievable to me. it's like she's some kind of god or something.
Jul 18, 2008 7:24 PM

Jan 2008
Well, to be frank, I really loved the ending. I, and I'm sure many others, loved the dramatic moment where Shizuma whirls open the doors of the church, runs to the stage and say "Nagisa, I love you!". God, what a good ending! But of course, not everyone can be happy. I was really sorry for Tamao, but at the same time I was ecstatic for Nagisa. In the end I was rooting for Shizuma, and who knows? Tamao might be able to hook up with someone else. It left me feeling more than satisfied, and I would defiantly consider watching it once more.
Aug 20, 2008 2:29 AM

Aug 2007
i just got finisehd watching this and i loved the ending! and i went aoo squeeeellly when shizuma made the dramtic delcaration of love towards nagisa.

but i felt soooo sorry for tamao :( poor girl she was sooooo close to having nagisa only for her to go back to shizuma T__T buuut i think she knew it was going to happen anyways.. afterall if you love someone sometimes you gotta let them go ;)

but i wonder what happend afterwards? after the creds it showed nagisa back in the dorm right? i woulda thought her and shizuma woulda been together like the whole night in her mansion or something.. i guess not :(

and i was glad that amane and hikari were made etoile but i still wonder who woulda won if nagisa wasnt wisked away :P stil i think amane and hikari looked sooo cuuteee ~ ♥
Aug 20, 2008 5:46 PM

Jun 2008
cidthekittyisfun said:

but i wonder what happend afterwards? after the creds it showed nagisa back in the dorm right? i woulda thought her and shizuma woulda been together like the whole night in her mansion or something.. i guess not :(

I think so too he he ;) I always wanted to see what happens "after the story" in a lot of movies, animes or books... and that goes for Strawberry Panic! as well ;)

The ending was really cute... Somehow tensed, full of emotions. And I too felt sorry for Tamao-chan :( But sometimes you have to let go, as said in the post above :)

I loved when Shizuma yelled "I love you" XDDD That was the best scene in the show ;)
//“The third time is for what will be. The way back will come but once. Be steadfast.”
Dec 8, 2008 1:51 AM

May 2007
im all sniffley. i just finished this and wow, 9.

I feel really bad for Tamao-chan, but i am glad no one died. i was just waiting for the other shoe to drop till the very end post credits.

and yeah i want to know some after story, a short OVA would be nice, ya know kind of sum things up for us.

Dec 15, 2008 11:39 PM

Aug 2008
I've watched this series quite a few times now. Oddly, i never felt all too bad for tamao-chan. To me, she seemed sad yes, but she also seemed happy knowing that nagisa would be truely happy again. Otherwise I think she would have been a little bit reluctant to just push her away like that.

Amane and hikari becoming etoile... to me it just didn't seem to matter at all because they were already happy, lol.

About shizuma graduating, let's not forget she DOES have a cabin close to the school that she could stay at for a while, she's not like the poor president who has an arranged marriage the moment she's out.

If there was to be an afterstory, or OVA, I could picture like an alternate ending type thing. One in which shizuma, upon leaving school decides she can't keep nagisa tied down and tries to fix her up with tamao... that would either make a lot of people really happy or really angry lmao.

Dec 20, 2008 10:15 AM
Aug 2008
To be honest, after reading the manga i thought "Wow, this is really great, i can't wait for the anime. I'll get all of this goodness but with colors and sound this time!", and man.. i was in for a shock. Not only the creators of anime obviously went for the 'quantity over quality' approach, but they also inflated this story to ludicrous 26 episodes long, which obviously meant that it's going to be boring as hell.

Overall, i think they made an epic fail. I will never understand how it's even possible to make such a mediocre anime from one of the best manga I've ever read.

If you think that this anime is half-good or you didn't like it at all - good news for you, just go get the manga, because it's just so much better.

[EDIT]: Oh and P.S.: having temporary memory loss in an anime is just.. pathetic. If i wanted an soap opera - i would've watched TV.
GeForceDec 20, 2008 10:23 AM
Jan 8, 2009 5:44 AM

Dec 2008
i really liked the ending, but i couldnt love it as in my opinion the tamao&nagisa couple would be the better one. i just think they better support each other then shizuma&nagisa does but in the end i can live with that one...

as well as every1 i would love to see what happens next!

i hope that nagisa & tamao could stay friends forever and that some day tamao could get as happy as shizuma and nagisa were, right after the etoile election!

but when someone choses someone to love there will alway be someone behind that, getting lost but tamao-chan is strong and my fav char in that show, so i believe in her!

strawberry panic is a wonderfull show, i will rewatch it definitly as it got so much emotions in it besides some flaws...
Feb 4, 2009 2:56 PM

Dec 2008
i thought this ending was alright but the overall series was not one of my favs either. it was just kinda predictable and really slow and i felt like some eps repeated each other. (like they could have cut out the whole 'amane memory loss'. that was annoying) anyways, i would have like nagisa and tamao together at the end because overall shizuma annoyed me towards the end of the series. well in the beginning too. she just had this 'i'm better than love' attitude that just irked me.

Feb 5, 2009 7:43 AM

Jan 2008
every1 has there liked and not liked =] about the ending but yes i do feel sry for tamao-chan great series may not be the best but one of the good few Yuri animes out there =] i like the way it ended ^^ too bad we didn't get to see more of Chikaru-sama <3
Feb 14, 2009 12:52 PM
Apr 2008
Okay, this was a surprisingly good ending, I thought. The entire series until the second half was pretty much boring to me. The throw off of Amane and Hikari becoming the Etoile was also a good play by the producers. And Tamao's life pretty much sucks as no one "loves her back," so to speak.

My ending thoughts for this series are that sexual harassment is totally normal in all-girl schools and everyone eventually turns into a lesbian when trapped with other women for your whole school life.

Overall: 6/10. I'm not even sure if it had more potential, but whatever. I honestly thought the series was boring. Might pick up the manga, but I doubt it. I don't think I like shoujo-ai after watching this series (as it's my first shoujo-ai). Might as well stick to shounen-ai.
Feb 18, 2009 3:02 PM

Aug 2008
after the ending credits in the last 5seconds of the episode it shows that nagisa standing back 2 back with tomoya with a door inbetween them.
Tomoya says "Welcome back Nagisa" but looks reallly sad.
Can someone explain to me what this scene means??

I will live on no matter what... so I can meet you once again.
Jul 23, 2009 11:53 PM
May 2009
When practically no one says that they do not want to see an OVA depicting what happens "the day after", that says something about a series.

If you've watched the entire series, the "Welcome back, Nagisa-chan" scene (followed by the cut to black) gives you the feeling of a pay telescope blocking your lenses after your quarters are all gone. You're left with questions and there is no one left to answer them. They call it an ending for a reason. All good things come to one and Strawberry Panic, although not the greatest thing, was a good thing and in this cynical world, we can't ask for too much more.

If viewers want to see more, that means that someone was doing something right. There's next to no chance that enough people will spearhead a movement to get a second season of SP approved. But hey, that's what fanfics are for.
Aug 5, 2009 8:27 PM

Oct 2008
The entire series was basically about the relationship between Nagisa and Shizuma, so obviously it was no surprise that they ended up together. Tamao, being Nagisa's best friend knew whom she really loved, which is why she gave up in the end, rather than have Nagisa possibly stay with her out of pity/obligation (which would make nobody happy). When Tamao welcomed Nagisa back at the end, the message I got was that Nagisa wasn't sure how to face Tamao after she admitted her true feelings, but Tamao went ahead and showed her desire to still be closer to her anyway.

It annoyed me to no end how similar the two major pairings were. Their general situation is basically identical love triangles. Both friends whom are secretly in love with their friend act as supporters and helpers to their friend, even helping them out with the people they really love. Annoyingly similar. Would have been better if they just used one and had a different ordeal for the other, but oh well.

1)Nagisa X Shizuma
Tamao - The best friend that always secretly loved Nagisa, tries to get Nagisa to love her back for a little while and then settles back in to being "just best friends" when she realizes she can't change her friend's heart.

2)Amane X Hikari
Yaya- The best friend that always secretly loved Hikari, tries to get Hikari to love her back for a little while and then settles back in to being "just best friends" when she realizes she can't change her friend's heart.

oh and while we don't know anything about Nagisa's family, Shizuma has stated her family is on the same level as Miyuki's so we know that Shizuma is VERY wealthy. They also go to an ultra elite looking private religious school, another indicator that most of the people there are probably wealthy. This means that even after Shizuma graduates, she can still keep in contact with Nagisa with ease most likely. As mentioned she has a mansion cabin less than half a days drive from the school campus and she also appears to have a private car with driver there as well.
MurbellaAug 5, 2009 8:30 PM
Aug 14, 2009 4:00 PM

Apr 2009
I cried at the ending T_T I wish they made a second season *sniff* I love strawberry panic! <3

"Free Falcon Punch for Everybody!"|Nani?|MCC Badge|
Dec 15, 2009 9:33 AM

Aug 2009
whoa, it's over.
holy crap, I cried to this one.
the end is perfect )
Jan 2, 2010 8:01 PM
Jul 2009
i knew this ending was coming up, and personally, i didn't like it.

i was hoping for nagisa to finally just give shizuma up, but no. tamao has always been there for her. its just too bad if shizuma cant forget the past, either get over it, or dont try to hit on girls..

tamao had been alone for 3 years and now she loses her love too.

horrible end for tamao
im sure, given enough time, nagisa would come to like tamao eventually.
Jan 6, 2010 4:14 AM

Mar 2009
cleeezzz said:
i knew this ending was coming up, and personally, i didn't like it.

i was hoping for nagisa to finally just give shizuma up, but no. tamao has always been there for her. its just too bad if shizuma cant forget the past, either get over it, or dont try to hit on girls..

tamao had been alone for 3 years and now she loses her love too.

horrible end for tamao
im sure, given enough time, nagisa would come to like tamao eventually.

gonna quote this, didn't like the ending, imho tamao+nagisa were better as etoaru, shizuma was selfish till the end first by taking nagisa as replacement for kaori, second for going back and stealing her from tamao after giving up on her.

Poor tamao :(
Feb 3, 2010 2:51 PM

Jan 2009
it started well but then turned out to be all shitty dialogues and events:S maybe just 'Nagisa, i love you' part saves the day but not enough.. also there is so many mistakes, deficients in story.. 5/10
Aug 6, 2010 1:40 AM
Jan 2008
It was sad to watch Yaya tie that on Hikari. it was like she was saying goodbye to her, and you could tell it was hard on her to. When Shizuma gave out the flowers the longing look she gave Nagisa was emotional I thought and it was obvious Tamao could see the emotions from the two of them. When Shizuma came in it was like she was busting into a wedding that she needed to break up. That was actually a really good anime series and although the ending was sad it was also romantic and very sweet.
Aug 15, 2010 1:34 PM

Dec 2009
Good ending. There's definitely not going to be a second season so I'll miss the series.

I knew Nagisa and Shizuma were going to end up together since episode 1 so this wasn't a suprise. Still would have liked Nagisa and tamao to have been together but still, this was a good ending.
Oct 4, 2010 7:30 PM
Oct 2010

well replying from that statement tomoa said welcome back nagisa and like i was totally lost!! i mean wtf happens and does tomoa forgive nagisa!!!???? i feel soo sorry for tomoa i wish i could go up to her and hug her but i mean after the credits does tomoa really forgive nagisa if u no what i'm saying or understand plz reply >.<
Jan 21, 2011 3:32 PM

Jul 2009
In the middle of watching this anime, I said to myself that if Shizuma and Nagisa end up together, I'll give this anime a 10 ;)

Looks like I have no choice now. I really loved the ending, I wonder how the ending in the novel looks like.
ʕ • ᴥ • ʔ
Feb 1, 2011 6:05 PM

Jan 2008
Tomao sure knows how to stay composed, and she also have a very high tolerance rate.
Apr 8, 2011 5:55 PM

Jul 2010
Poor Tamao and Yaya my 2 fav characters got a crappy ending and let go of the ones they love

Is anyone else pissed about the ending???

overall ill give it a 9/10
really funny parts and sad parts
Apr 11, 2011 12:03 AM

Aug 2010
I'm really sorry that I can't give it a 10/10, since it definitely had a few weaker moments (that whole amnesia thing was really unnecessary), still, I enjoyed the series very much. It had a lovely cast, I don't think there were any characters that I didn't like...well, maybe Sister, but that's understandable. Even the "villains" learned a thing or two. I absolutely loved the music, it added greatly to the atmosphere. 5/5 for the episode 9/10 for the series as a whole, definitely one of my favorites.
Jan 22, 2012 8:05 PM

Jun 2010
I wasn't that pleased with the ending. After Shizuma's past was revealed, I felt that everything became rushed. From the complicated relationship of ShizumaxNagisa to the amnesia of Amane and her sudden recovery due to Hikari's song. So pretty much, the Etoile selection arc was rushed.

I was expecting to see Shizuma as a graduated student and then a glimpse of how her life with Nagisa would be. But who knows, maybe the novels will be better, which I am planning to read next.

8/10.
Feb 13, 2012 8:59 PM
Jul 2018
Finished this awhile ago - but I gotta say. I absolutely loved this series and ended up giving a perfect score. The music, art, and characters were outstanding. It's genuinely depressing to know there will never be a second season.
Feb 22, 2012 6:02 PM
Aug 2011
I just finished watching it, and it is Brilliant, I think everyone feels sorry for Tamao-chan. I think Tsubomi was the cutest character and she had an interesting personality.

Overall I loved the anime, and hope there's an OVA at some point.
Apr 9, 2012 2:04 PM

Jan 2011
Tamao > Shizuma

That made me very sad indeed to see that. Even the very ending with them standing opposite of the door is kinda heart breaking. I was given the impression that although Nagisa is with Shizuma, she understands the pain Tamao is in right now.

In any case, it was a good show. Honestly, I don't think it needed to be 26 episodes as it kinda dragged on and on there in the middle. The fact that they didn't show any glimpse into the future to show the relationship status for both Shizuma and Tamao related to Nagisa was something they really should of tossed in there.

7/10 as the romantic drama never really took off for me.
Apr 25, 2012 2:50 PM

Nov 2011
This is probably the only yuri series I've ever watched and enjoyed.

Those eargasmic OP songs...
May 1, 2012 5:22 AM

Sep 2011
That was a beautiful story. However, I still like the Nagisa x Tamao pairing more. They looked very cute and beautiful together in this episode. It's not that I didn't like Shizuma with Nagisa, but their relationship often felt empty. One episode they were crying and dying for each other, next episode they acted like nothing happened. It was overly dramatized. I also hated Shizuma in the beginning, trying to hit on every random girl.
Another problem with the series was that the two main relationships were both identical love-triangles, just like Murbella said. Both times the friend had to give up on their love, which was really said. I liked how Tamao let Nagisa go with pushing her while taking her ribbon off, that was really well portrayed.
I also didn't like that the series was often very predictable and some thing were unnecessary, like the amnesia thing and the b1tches from Spica.
Last thing is that I think Chikaru should have been the Etoile. She was way better for the job.

Except for the b1tches all of the characters were lovable so I think they did a great job on that part. I also liked that didn't always had to tell their feeling, but they could show them with symbolic things. The main concept of the 3 all-girl schools was also good, I was a little surprised though that being a lesbian here seems to be a very normal and everyday thing, not that it was bad or anything :)
My favorite character was Nagisa of course, she kind of reminded me of Sora from Kaleido Star, with her being a very kind, cute, determined and admirable girl :) Second was Chikaru. She was an all-around kind, loving, caring and awesome girl :) She should have gotten more screen-time.

Considering everything I gave this anime a 7/10. It was very beautiful and wonderful, but for the problems I mentioned above I had to take away some points. Might rewatch sometime or read the novel/manga.
RazielZeroMay 1, 2012 5:28 AM
May 22, 2012 4:37 PM

Apr 2011
This was a very satisfying, long anime. I'd like to emphasize the long because halfway through the anime, I began to be very bored and had trouble watching it. If it weren't for some of my favorite characters (*cough* Chikaru *cough*), I probably would've dropped it. I was honestly planning on rating it 4 or 5 out of 10.

But the last episode did a great job of tidying up the plot. All the pairings were decided and it was very satisfying.

7/10
Jun 10, 2012 9:12 PM

Jun 2012
Aside from it being over with I loved the ending. I love when shizuma comes to get Nagisa. I do feel really bad for Tamao and would be interested in seeing more beyond where they left it.

Off topic a little. If you like show I would highly recommend the books!
Jul 5, 2012 1:01 AM

Oct 2011
I really liked how much nagisa resembled kaori chan. They were both really wide eyed, optimistic warm kind loving people and i think thats why shizuma loved nagisa. I feel that was implied but i sort of wanted shizuma to explain to nagisa why she loved her and what about her made her so lovable ~!
MixieMoonJan 14, 2013 9:08 PM
Aug 2, 2012 12:45 PM

Sep 2010
RazielZero said:
That was a beautiful story. However, I still like the Nagisa x Tamao pairing more. They looked very cute and beautiful together in this episode. It's not that I didn't like Shizuma with Nagisa, but their relationship often felt empty. One episode they were crying and dying for each other, next episode they acted like nothing happened. It was overly dramatized. I also hated Shizuma in the beginning, trying to hit on every random girl.
Another problem with the series was that the two main relationships were both identical love-triangles, just like Murbella said. Both times the friend had to give up on their love, which was really said. I liked how Tamao let Nagisa go with pushing her while taking her ribbon off, that was really well portrayed.
I also didn't like that the series was often very predictable and some thing were unnecessary, like the amnesia thing and the b1tches from Spica.
Last thing is that I think Chikaru should have been the Etoile. She was way better for the job.

Except for the b1tches all of the characters were lovable so I think they did a great job on that part. I also liked that didn't always had to tell their feeling, but they could show them with symbolic things. The main concept of the 3 all-girl schools was also good, I was a little surprised though that being a lesbian here seems to be a very normal and everyday thing, not that it was bad or anything :)
My favorite character was Nagisa of course, she kind of reminded me of Sora from Kaleido Star, with her being a very kind, cute, determined and admirable girl :) Second was Chikaru. She was an all-around kind, loving, caring and awesome girl :) She should have gotten more screen-time.

Considering everything I gave this anime a 7/10. It was very beautiful and wonderful, but for the problems I mentioned above I had to take away some points. Might rewatch sometime or read the novel/manga.

I finished watching it today!:3
I totally agree with him! (so I had to quote this XD) :3 except I rate this anime an 8/10, because they were crying about events that have happened, which they forgot all about the next day, as if nothing had happened, which made me a bit confused. Furthermore I really got annoyed of the part that Shizuma was hitting on every girl :(. Anyway the NagisaxTamao..... I was starting to like that couple more towards the end, but in the beginning and end I was for ShizumaxNagisa, because the anime worked to that couple.

Last thing about Tamao is that she didn't really get all lovey-dovey with Nagisa.... So I already guessed that Nagisa would get back to Shizuma.

The thing is, I think it's strange, that Shizuma barely showed any emotion if you compare her to the other characters. I saw her 1 time laughing and 1 time blushing (blushing was only in the last episode) and most of the time she doesn't show any emotion in my opinion. Don't forget, that I compare the emotions of the other characters, about blushing etc.

Ah well, the part that was really weird is the part that every girl on that school seems to be lesbian... not that I complain though, but I just think it's weird.
I started to like Shizuma when she barged in while they were announcing the results and confessed to Nagisa, but that was too late for me. So basically I like Shizuma if she is cheery and naughty.:)

Oh and I forget to add, that I think Tsubomi and Yaya-chan will end up together in a relationship, well, that is something I assume.:)
The other thing I found to be weird, is that you don't see Shizuma had sex with Nagisa, but you saw Shizuma had sex with Kaori.... So why not showing they had sex (if they had sex of course)?

I think I'm gonna read the manga or only the end of it, to see if it's much different from the anime^^.
Steven1992Aug 3, 2012 5:10 AM
Oct 27, 2012 11:36 PM

Oct 2011
I really liked the ending, the only sad things are tamao and yaya but how shizuma confessed in front of everyone there was really beautiful, doesn't matter if things are predictable as long as they are nice..

and the shizuma x nagusa kiss scene in the end was very romantic and beautiful as well :)
Oct 29, 2012 8:12 PM
Oct 2012
way to sad, I cried the hole episode. dam... poor tamao, poor miyuki, poor yaya, poor everyone, but nagisa and shizuma are happy... that's what counts, isn't it... wall in my opinion it was a good ending, and regarding it was a little bit slow at the biggining, it was a good anime. the only thing I didn't like, was the endings, they where really annoying. wall in my opinion... 9.50/10...
...in fact I think it was a 10/10 but it's just my personal opinion
Dec 13, 2012 12:00 PM
Aug 2012
i almost cried when shizuma declared her love for nagisa. that, to me, was the only time she was vulnerable and i liked to see that part of her.

i feel bad for tomao, too, she got the short end of the stick. its sadder to me that i think she knew it was coming.

chikaru was pretty awesome this whole series. she was level headed, interesting and seemed more together than everyone else. she seemed to enjoy the drama going on around her, but not in a bad way. it was like she recognized how valuable witnessing those moments were and she never really got too involved. that made her really interesting me.
Jan 14, 2013 9:06 PM

Oct 2011
I've been reading this fan-fiction, that continues off where everything left off:

I've been really enjoying it so far ~

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3742138/1/Strawberry_Panic_Anime_Continuity_FanFic
Jan 20, 2013 8:23 AM

Feb 2012
Bah I hated the ending.

Tamao is way better for Nagisa than Shizuma. I feel so sorry for her :(

Shizuma was going to graduate soon so what's the point of going after someone that wont be there >_>

Just disappointment all around.
Jan 29, 2013 5:47 AM

Jan 2013
I loved Tamao and how supportive she was, but it was obvious from the first time she expressed feelings for Nagisa that it wouldn't happen.

She was friend zoned from the very beginning. And it was obvious she let Nagisa go because no one wants to be in love with someone and make them unhappy just to be selfish.

The two love triangles werent identical. You had Nagisa in love with Shizuma who was cold and heartless, and Tamao as the devoted friend,

And Amane and Hikari being openly and obviously in love, with Yaya being JEALOUS. Tamao never came off as jealous to me until the end. She was protective. Theres a difference.

I didn't want Nagisa to end up with Shizuma, I wanted her to find peace and happiness alone without the need for others.

And the last scene was a parallel to the intro video that shows ShizumaxNagisa holding hands on the opposite sides of a pillar, it was almost the exact same image with them on the door.

Lovers who can never be. Mad props to the writers for a clean ending with no cliffhangers. 6/10 because as deep as the anime was, it was laughably melodramatic and predictable.
Mar 18, 2013 7:21 PM

Oct 2012
the show was good but what pissed me off the most is that there were no males in the show
RRRRRRRRRR
Apr 5, 2013 10:55 AM
Aug 2012
a gd ending for a gd series it felt so much like a wedding rather than a school tradition >.< im sad for tamao but then im happy shizuma could be happy once more. though with only a few months before shizuma's graduation wat will happen then maybe tamao has still got a chance as i feel aoi had some feelings for tamao. the only reason i didnt give more than a 8/10 as i feel there needed to be one episode to wrap any emotions. in the credits what was happening when tamao was hiding aoi from shizuma
Apr 10, 2013 8:30 PM

Apr 2013
i love the story so much. why?
bec its full of lessons. ^_^
Aug 9, 2013 2:40 AM

Aug 2010
So I finished it just last night with my girlfriend and honestly, I knew that Amane and Hikari would end up as Etoile as they were clearly more like partners than the two friends...that and everyone already loved and knew Amane so it seemed like a given...I loved their outfit though, it was like they were getting married.

I so feel really bad for Tamao, Yaya and Mizuki as they all watched their loved one fall for someone else and leave them to chase that love, but at the same time, I'm sure they are happy enough to see the one they love so happy and in love?

I kind of wish there was a sequel or an OVA as I want to learn more about everyone else's relationships or what happens after Shizuma and Mizuki leave, but I guess that's up to everyone's imaginations for now.
Aug 30, 2013 7:50 PM

Aug 2013
Loved Chikaru-sama and the youngest girls. Poor Tamao-chan, she's so cute :(
セクシーヒップスター
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 2 Discussion

lsumi - Jul 24, 2008

29 by kagamiiin »»
Apr 13, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 12 Discussion

sifma - May 26, 2008

23 by voidintheceiling »»
Apr 10, 12:15 PM

» Strawberry Panic PS2 Poster???

Zelgadiss007 - Aug 28, 2013

5 by ShokuganYuriko »»
Aug 30, 2023 2:30 PM

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 25 Discussion

sifma - Jun 1, 2008

13 by Baskarite »»
Mar 6, 2023 9:31 AM

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 24 Discussion

sifma - Jun 1, 2008

16 by Baskarite »»
Mar 5, 2023 10:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.