Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2010 5:34 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
At the very last scene with Aki's palmtop: WTH after everything else, Kitami is still around? Now that's one hell of a spirit of persistence.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 7, 2011 1:16 AM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
The fifth episode was personally the best since that teacher swallowed the girl's enema. D: But I sense a possible sequel!

Feb 7, 2011 12:25 PM

Apr 2009
K0S-M0S said:
The fifth episode was personally the best since that teacher swallowed the girl's enema. D: But I sense a possible sequel!

My first reaction reading the first sentence in your post was "No shit!" (Oh the irony! XD ) since I already forgot about that... nevermind, LOL. Yeah the possibility still exists. Been wondering where the hell did Minase go?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jun 15, 2013 12:17 PM

Jul 2012
i had trauma watching the last episode .............. and i still cant get over it and its been 4-5 years
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Jun 10, 2016 7:41 AM
Oct 2013
Self-bukkake and tasting own cum, it is one of the appeals of futanari (*˘︶˘*) futas sexing each other was not bad

Imari seemed to came back briefly from the anal, dat conditioning, etched into the body and still not forgotten after several years XD

Happy end in the end I guess. Imari returns, everyone alive, vertical rolls and saeki is all friendly with each other.

Although yamanishi still probably doesn't know the truth about kitami or does he? In any case she seems to have become digital... But how Jody still around after being sealed?? Just possessed by a total lookalike? (・▽・。)ゞ

Really, seems inconclusive tbh... And no idea what of minase-kun these days.
Aug 24, 2016 12:42 AM

May 2015
Ah reminiscence the Good old days! To be honest the end didn’t make any sense...

Let me explain:
Why Minase wasn’t a part of the agency that investigates crime cases involving paranormal phenomena. He has so much history between some of this characters that for the studio making the decision to not include him (he would have been perfect for a sensei role, policeman/detective or the director of Tokken instead of Toru Yuge), in this sequel was dumb as f*ck!

In my opinion It would have made more sense if Reika Kitami ended in Jody Crowley body (it look like Naoto Yamanishi was able to save her soul) and then it would make sense if Jody Crowley (the one who soul was dragged to hell) was in the PC trying to make a comeback and then Bam! open ending…

But how did Jody ended alive it is mindboggling because her soul was dragged to hell a couple of minutes later…

User-san said:
Really, seems inconclusive tbh... And no idea what of minase-kun these days.
New Testament is not based on the storyline of the first Bible Black game, but instead follows the lives of some main characters from the game and anime sometime in the future. It also introduces several new characters unique to this series. That is why some characters dont apear again and to be honest this wasnt th best of the BibleBlack. But hey, that is my opinion...
May 29, 2017 9:45 AM
Mar 2017
i think kitami's soul is inside jody's body while jody's soul is maybe sealed
Sep 4, 2017 2:54 AM
Jul 2018
I put off watching this episode for like 5 days and had no idea what was going on in it as a result (who am I kidding, I probably would've been lost even if I hadn't put it off). In any case, I found this to be the least enjoyable episode out of the six.

Also, I was a bit iffy about watching this English dubbed at first (considering the fact Bible Black's dub is a joke dub). If anyone's curious, New Testament's English dub isn't exactly decent, but it's not a joke dub either. Since I ended up not enjoying this viewing, I think I would've preferred a joke dub.
Jan 31, 2019 7:15 PM
Jun 2013
falebi said:
i think kitami's soul is inside jody's body while jody's soul is maybe sealed

I think so too. Sadly no sequel after so many years to confirm this
Feb 10, 2019 2:50 PM
Feb 2019
Ok im a really big fan of Bible Black... I just wanna know, is there ever gonna be a sequel? Im in love with Bible Black :( I hate the fact that Minase doesn't appear in New Testament
Oct 24, 2019 7:57 AM

Mar 2016
Worst sequel ever! Nothing here makes sense... Why is everything coming out of nowhere?

But the sex scene were fine.

Feb 3, 2023 5:21 PM
Aug 2020
Bible Black is The Dragon Ball Z of the Hentai
May 7, 2023 7:43 PM

Nov 2010
Decent orgies and anal action. However, I'm not a fan of Futanari.
I still wonder what happened to Minase. It's as if he never existed. lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bible Black: New Testament Episode 5 Discussion

Blackouting - Aug 25, 2015

6 by MizuhoKamui »»
May 7, 2023 6:37 PM

Poll: » Bible Black: New Testament Episode 4 Discussion

Mana - Mar 22, 2016

5 by MizuhoKamui »»
May 6, 2023 7:08 PM

Poll: » Bible Black: New Testament Episode 3 Discussion

Blackouting - Aug 8, 2015

4 by MizuhoKamui »»
May 6, 2023 6:26 PM

Poll: » Bible Black: New Testament Episode 2 Discussion

Mana - Mar 22, 2016

3 by MizuhoKamui »»
May 6, 2023 5:42 PM

Poll: » Bible Black: New Testament Episode 1 Discussion

Mana - Mar 22, 2016

5 by MizuhoKamui »»
May 6, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.