Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jul 25, 2010 4:52 AM

May 2010
Christmas Eve + Pool + Hotel in one episode xD ending with detective made me lol

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Jul 25, 2010 6:22 AM
May 2010
Royal_Cheese said:
Its way too rushed. I think every heroine should get their own 12 episode season. I might like it better then.

this

porsche said:
I'm fine with the way they reset everything after each arc, but 4 episodes per each heroine are way too short.

They should have extended each arch to at least 6 episodes, and the Morishima senpai arc will be just perfect...

or this

well it was rushed but the ending was still heart warming ans yea Haruka is still cute
no kid =[ all well

haaa hehehe theyre still doing plays like that huh well thats awesome

and

Haruka looked beautiful in the wedding pic

well til next time!~~~~
Jul 25, 2010 6:25 AM

Apr 2009
This episode reminded me of Itazura na Kiss, which is ALWAYS a good thing. Now the question is whether they can consistently make each other arc epic.
Jul 25, 2010 8:11 AM
Jan 2009
Disappointed about the "After 10 Years-thing" they ended Haruka's Story just like that. :|
Jul 25, 2010 9:15 AM

Dec 2007
Hotel scene was weird. Probably badly timed or not as well developed.

End was funny xD.

I didn't expect a reset every girl. I guess they were trying to make it closer to the game?
Jul 25, 2010 11:55 AM

Jun 2009
After all weird episode 3, we've got a bit only weird episode 4. Anyway, that was great. And ending kinda suprised me, 10 years is quite a time, but Jun and Hibiki looked exactly like in high school. Now time for one of not-interesting-at-first arcs...
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 25, 2010 12:34 PM

Mar 2008
I think it's really a shame they're going to make an arc for each, resulting in rushed events like that. Something like Kimikiss would have been better.
Jul 25, 2010 12:54 PM

Jun 2009
akuma2002 said:
I think it's really a shame they're going to make an arc for each, resulting in rushed events like that. Something like Kimikiss would have been better.

No Shit.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 25, 2010 1:35 PM

Oct 2009
Well I found the first Haruka funny in my opinion it was fun, I liked her love of dogs, and when I knew I would be back in time and each arc and I find it odd but in my opinion adaptei.In my opinion of Ai and Tsukasa are the most important, also found 6 girls.In my opinion Ai and the best of it and waiting anxiously by the arc Ai, Rihoko and Tsukasa.
Jul 26, 2010 7:17 AM

Sep 2009
well that was surprising....
never thought that a girl would invite a boy in a hotel and on the top floor too....
loved the episode...
10 years and still lovey-dovey

CLICK!!
Jul 26, 2010 8:46 AM

Feb 2009
lol guys i'm kinda shocked o_O I mean this is just the fourth episode and it's already over?! So this anime is divided into arcs for every girl or what? I read the discription and there was no mentioning that it would be like that!
Jul 26, 2010 8:56 AM

Jan 2009
DarknessEyes said:
I read the discription and there was no mentioning that it would be like that!
Really? : o I was quite prepared that they'd do it like this.. I wonder where I read that then... : |
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jul 26, 2010 9:05 AM

Jul 2010
it was stated quite early on that this series will be split into mini-arcs that will focus on each individual girl. Basically it will be 4 episodes for each girl, although i think its stated that there will be 26 episodes total. So either its there will be situations where certain girls get +1 additional episode to focus on or 2 episodes @ the end will be like specials.
Jul 26, 2010 9:10 AM

Jun 2009
DarknessEyes said:
lol guys i'm kinda shocked o_O I mean this is just the fourth episode and it's already over?! So this anime is divided into arcs for every girl or what? I read the discription and there was no mentioning that it would be like that!

Then you can't read properly. Or you've read some shitty description.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 26, 2010 10:18 AM

Feb 2009
OrochiPL said:
DarknessEyes said:

I can read pretty good...The discription i read was on a german site. They only mentioned that its about junichi who was dumped two years ago and then meets haruka and how they eventualy come together...
Maybe i should only read discriptions on mal? <.<
Jul 26, 2010 11:08 AM

Jun 2009
DarknessEyes said:
OrochiPL said:
DarknessEyes said:

I can read pretty good...The discription i read was on a german site. They only mentioned that its about junichi who was dumped two years ago and then meets haruka and how they eventualy come together...

That's only first(Moroshima Haruka's) arc's description. Just look at mal's one.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 26, 2010 11:45 AM

Feb 2009
OrochiPL said:
DarknessEyes said:
OrochiPL said:
DarknessEyes said:

That's only first(Moroshima Haruka's) arc's description. Just look at mal's one.

Already aware of that but even so thanks. I'm german thats why i tend to look at german sites for descriptions.
Jul 26, 2010 12:47 PM
Mar 2010
She told him he should not peep.

And he didn't

Later she began crying "why you did not peep?"

Girls are really complicated.
Jul 26, 2010 1:43 PM
Jun 2010
^
Lol.

Too rushed, only 4 episodes, still I liked it, was pretty fun.
Jul 26, 2010 6:57 PM
Dec 2008
-.- I really don't mean to cause trouble.. but whyyy is everyone in love with this arc?? And this episode in particular. I found myself rolling my eyes throughout pretty much the whole episode. Especially the end. It was soo anticlimactic and rushed. I'm sorry.. but wuuut. If this anime ends up showing any promise in the later arcs, then I'm still pretty excited for Ai and Rihoko's arcs. Ai just seems like the best out of all of them :) and Rihoko seems interesting too. I'm still not sure why everyone's so excited for Tsukasa's arc, but then again I never read the manga and all. But sorry, I will just never understand why anyone finds Haruka even the least bit appealing. She was annoying as crap and.. well that's about it. Ahg I dislike her character Px

Also I agree with whoever said it already, Kaoru's hair bothers me :P
Jul 26, 2010 10:04 PM

Apr 2008
Haruka's traits is near to the real one, I can say. She's as complicated as a real girl.

I wouldn't peep in my case. The fact that she said "don't peek".

I think after that scene, they did "that" I hoped there was a teaser for that XD

4 episodes is short and having more episodes may drag the arc and make it boring. I think it's just okay.

Still, it's still enough for me to hype on this anime. I have no complaints.
SylpheedJul 26, 2010 10:41 PM

Jul 27, 2010 1:31 AM
Jun 2010
kameko14 said:
-.- I really don't mean to cause trouble.. but whyyy is everyone in love with this arc?? And this episode in particular. I found myself rolling my eyes throughout pretty much the whole episode. Especially the end. It was soo anticlimactic and rushed. I'm sorry.. but wuuut. If this anime ends up showing any promise in the later arcs, then I'm still pretty excited for Ai and Rihoko's arcs. Ai just seems like the best out of all of them :) and Rihoko seems interesting too. I'm still not sure why everyone's so excited for Tsukasa's arc, but then again I never read the manga and all. But sorry, I will just never understand why anyone finds Haruka even the least bit appealing. She was annoying as crap and.. well that's about it. Ahg I dislike her character Px

this >.>
Jul 27, 2010 1:36 AM

Sep 2009
nice episode ^^
Jul 27, 2010 3:55 AM

Mar 2009
Amazing episode!!!

I really loved this arc, I could have done without a few parts, but overall it was fantastic!

Haruka is Pure WIN!!!

And, I think they pulled it off pretty well for only 4 episodes, it didn't really seem rushed to me.

+1 I asked for it and I got it. Kaoru is the next arc, I love her seiyu!

Can't wait to start next arc, I wonder if this game'll get licensed in the states, I would definitely play it!

Urahara Out!!
Jul 27, 2010 11:05 PM

Jan 2010
They should do a Miya arc, as a BAD END. Depends on how one interprets the word 'bad.'

They say the woman cries during the wedding and the man cries after, but here we are crying tears of relief and/or anguish. This statement may or may not be exaggerated.
Jul 28, 2010 12:19 AM

Aug 2008
MALz_Otaku said:
ragnaroks said:
Excellent arc, just wished it wasn't this short :(

Arc 1 probably my fav arc as well comparing to the rest.

For all those who doesn't know how this anime works:
After every 4 episodes the anime "resets" and the main hero goes in love/date with another girl. Total of 6 girls = 24 episodes.

ooooooo thts so gay =.= they should do it clannad style make ovas and the show itself he go's with one girl.

But w.e

No. Would've sucked.
I had the notion they would do this after having watched the first episode. I was actually looking forward to this kind of format.
Jul 28, 2010 1:08 AM

Jan 2008
thelastbender said:

And he didn't

Lol.

// I'm happy that her arc is over. ^_^
Jul 28, 2010 7:26 AM

Jan 2009
thelastbender said:

And he didn't

It's true though. They really are complicated, this being a prime example.
When handling guys, they have to be more clear, if a girl wants a guy to peep, damn just say so, guys are dull. ...wait
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jul 28, 2010 3:20 PM
Jan 2010
Wow
Jul 29, 2010 2:04 AM
May 2010
really really love the happy ends, 10 for this great anime that brings happiness to my life
I love the idea of a story for each girl with a final
carlos-gsanJul 29, 2010 2:08 AM

Jul 29, 2010 8:57 PM

Jul 2008
I liked this episode. I wish the 10 years later thing went on more. :3
Jul 30, 2010 8:47 AM

Apr 2009
Whenever you're with a girl alone, taking a bath.
Peek and she'll love you forever!

I'm glad that they will more than likely end all the arcs this way.
Although it doesn't have as much impact as Clannad's time leaps.

I was afraid that it would go through the whole School Days thing.
But one question remains: WILL THERE BE A HAREM ARC!?!? Anyways…

Overall, this episode was a lot more enjoyable than the last.
I might just stick around and enjoy the ride for a bit.
mell4444Jul 30, 2010 8:50 AM
Jul 30, 2010 10:53 PM

Mar 2010
Am I the only one who disliked the kiss scene?

Find a better angle for fucks sake and show us the kiss.
Jul 31, 2010 1:28 AM

Jul 2009
So did they have a sweet night adventure after the kiss scene?
Aug 1, 2010 3:35 AM
Nov 2009
sbg711 said:
So did they have a sweet night adventure after the kiss scene?

It 's quite possible))
Aug 2, 2010 5:55 PM

Mar 2008
If it were for me this series would of been this arc stretched over 24episodes.
Thinking ahead of how its gonna "reset" 6 times just makes my head crack.
If all these arcs are gonna have the same "perfect" ending like this one imma gonna go jump off a bridge.
I wonder if ill ever find a romance,school series 100% to my liking.
I guess not.But i really do hope so.

Aug 2, 2010 6:49 PM

Jun 2008
Trapped said:

If all these arcs are gonna have the same "perfect" ending like this one imma gonna go jump off a bridge.

Then go find the highest bridge you can find. lol

Like I said is one of my earlier posts, each Heroine will all get their own Best Ending is for fairness.

Some Like Haruka, some Like Ai, and some Like Rihoko, and every one of them majorly likes to see the best end, rather than seeing the "half-assed" friendship end or even the Bad end.

All girls are treated Fairly and Balanced.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Aug 4, 2010 1:41 AM

Jun 2008
Annisa said:
The only thing that annoyed me about Haruka is her random "wow" thing. It's so weird. But anyway, it's gonna be a pain waiting for Tsukasa's arc.

That "wow" thing may have had something to do with her British part. Did find it very annoying though. It her character that seemed to give her the impression of a bit of an airhead and unconsidered.

That ten year thing cam kind of sudden and they seem like a crazy not very matched couple. But as someone else said such couples many times end up being more time with each other and having fun through the years.
Aug 4, 2010 10:42 AM

Jun 2009
Good to the point
Aug 4, 2010 11:12 AM
Feb 2009
Trapped said:

I wonder if ill ever find a romance,school series 100% to my liking.
I guess not.But i really do hope so.

First of all, Vantage Point anyone? :P

Also, I normally hate perfect endings, but I didn't really mind the Haruka one so much. It was kind of fun seeing them role playing 10 years later as grown adults. I've only wished horrid endings on a few characters, hopefully none of the girls in this show will be that bad.

On a last note, high school romance series will never be "good". They'll be funny and entertain, but they'll always be frustrating. There's always going to be cardboard cutouts so that they can get in the megane/imouto/dojiko (might be the megane)/etc. And the only way to get drama is to have them all fight for the main male, but this is the real problem. The only way for there to be an issue is to have the male a spineless asshat that can't make a freaking decision if his life depended on it, and all the girls are complete idiots for not giving up on him.

So when you think about it that way, having 6 arcs with a male lead that isn't a shitwad isn't so bad.
Ami-chwanAug 4, 2010 11:06 PM
Aug 4, 2010 12:42 PM

Aug 2009
haha wow wtf? xD i'm not sure i quite get the idea of this anime.... so it was kinda sudden. oh well... dunno... 3/5 kinda weird..
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
Aug 4, 2010 5:38 PM
Jan 2010
For something that was only 4 episodes long it was enjoyable, it even had a conclusion which some anime don't have even though they are longer.
Although it could probably be better if it was a little longer.

10 years later scene made me laugh they certainly make an add couple.

I hope the other arcs are as good and i can't wait for Tsukasa's.
Aug 12, 2010 10:40 PM

Jun 2009
Damn, favorite arc is over.

They should have made it a bit longer. The whole reset thing is gonna be annoying once the 4th or 5th arc comes around.
Aug 15, 2010 4:07 PM

Jul 2010
Wow, so they're really gonna do the "4 eps per girl ~ reset!" format huh? It'll take some getting used to, but I really like it so far! =)

Aug 15, 2010 5:07 PM

Jan 2010
BEST ENDING to end her arc .. they're such a cute pair ^^ well , I hope the next arc will be nice ..
Aug 17, 2010 6:37 AM

May 2010
You know I really liked this arc, and to be honest I think this was a really good couple. You have those standard type of relationships in animes with the guy unsure of his feelings/can't choose/not straightforward and a girl whose either shy/or can't admit her feelings. This couple was refreshing for me they are both two weird characters but are completely fit for each other. I like the odd-pairings rather than the standard stuff.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2010 6:43 AM
Jun 2007
Monad said:
Annisa said:
The only thing that annoyed me about Haruka is her random "wow" thing. It's so weird. But anyway, it's gonna be a pain waiting for Tsukasa's arc.

That "wow" thing may have had something to do with her British part. Did find it very annoying though. It her character that seemed to give her the impression of a bit of an airhead and unconsidered.

I actually loved everytime she said "wow" it was very unique and cute. Well, to be exact her character in entirety is very cute.
Aug 17, 2010 5:00 PM

Jul 2010
^ Same.

Hotel on a first date, wow.

Nice, sweet epilogue. Detective, eh?
Aug 18, 2010 8:31 AM

Mar 2010
great arc imo im going to miss haruka still not sure about reseting the whole thing after 4 ep guess ill know how i feel about it after the next ep

"I am the bone of my sword,
Steel is my body and Fire is my blood,
I have created over a thousand blades,
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Life,
Have withstood pain to create many weapons,
Yet, those hands will never hold anything,
So as I pray, unlimited blade works"
Aug 20, 2010 4:42 PM

Nov 2007
LMAO new game??
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anyone still watching this in 2022?

Raibyou - May 4, 2022

45 by MeguSae38 »»
Apr 27, 2:01 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2010

250 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 26, 11:14 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Dec 23, 2010

279 by Bard_Eren »»
Dec 20, 2023 11:54 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 15, 2010

300 by Glitterybugs »»
Dec 5, 2023 5:56 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2010

144 by cableguyjay »»
Nov 18, 2023 8:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.