Forum Settings
Forums

TrigglyPuff goes viral! (New face of SJWs)

New
Apr 29, 2016 6:11 AM

Jun 2008

^TrigglyPuff > Aids Skrillex

--ALEX--Apr 29, 2016 6:17 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Apr 29, 2016 6:22 AM

Jul 2015
Thanks for this very interesting thread, JustALEX. Even in CD, this would be a shitty thread.
Apr 29, 2016 8:00 AM

Nov 2008
What is that thing?

Apr 29, 2016 8:11 AM

Mar 2008
Some people just dont know how shout at the right times and the right things. She threw a fit at the dumbest times. Not sure what that muslim girl was objecting to at the end since I did not hear what was before then.
Apr 29, 2016 8:18 AM

Jun 2008
Hoppy said:
What is that thing?

OK....let me give some backstory.

Milo Yiannapolis, Christina Hoff Summers, and others were at Free Speech event at a university in Massachusetts.

TrigglyPuff objected to basically everything and decided to be come a nuisance by shouting and interrupting Christina various times.

The best part was when she throws a temper tantrum by yelling "Keep your hate speech out of this campus"....

This is of course an SJW mental gymnastic tick they like to pull, where they will claim to be Pro-Free Speech, but at the same time they want "Hate speech" eliminated.

The irony hilariously goes right over their heads.
--ALEX--Apr 29, 2016 8:21 AM
Apr 29, 2016 8:25 AM

Nov 2008
JustALEX said:
Hoppy said:
What is that thing?

OK....let me give some backstory.

Milo Yiannapolis, Christina Hoff Summers, and others were at Free Speech event at a university in Massachusetts.

TrigglyPuff objected to basically everything and decided to be come a nuisance by shouting and interrupting Christina various times.

The best part was when she throws a temper tantrum by yelling "Keep your hate speech out of this campus"....

Ugh, the poster child of what's wrong with Western Universities. When I was in college, professors didn't want you discussing politics that was partisan in nature.

Apr 29, 2016 8:27 AM

Mar 2014
Here in Sweden we have a saying that goes "Verkligheten överträffar dikten" ("Reality Outdoes Fiction")

And I think I just saw "Verkligheten överträffar dikten" in full action

The SJWs are literally acting like living parodies of themselves, except they're worse than the actual parodies
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 29, 2016 8:27 AM

Nov 2012
Clebardman said:
Thanks for this very interesting thread, JustALEX. Even in CD, this would be a shitty thread.

I disagree, wonderful thread featuring the Trigglypuff in it's natural habitat.

Apr 29, 2016 8:30 AM

Feb 2015
Quick, put it back into the Pacific Ocean where it belongs, with the other whales.
Apr 29, 2016 8:34 AM

Jul 2015
Orevataf said:
Clebardman said:

I disagree, wonderful thread featuring the Trigglypuff in it's natural habitat.

Wonderful thread breaking the basic rules of CE.
Apr 29, 2016 8:48 AM

Jun 2008
Comic_Sans said:
The SJWs are literally acting like living parodies of themselves, except they're worse than the actual parodies

The full event was actually a very interesting one where free speech and political correctness were discussed at length.

^Throughout the whole event, people kept interrupting and kept proving how people like Milo were created thanks to SJWs.
Apr 29, 2016 8:53 AM

Nov 2012
JustALEX said:
Comic_Sans said:

The full event was actually a very interesting one where free speech and political correctness were discussed at length.

^Throughout the whole event, people kept interrupting and kept proving how people like Milo were created thanks to SJWs.

The best part is that it's exactly like Milo says, he just needs to pitch up. He doesn't even need to make a speech. People will try to shut him down and plan to do it before he even arrives. The worst is he isn't some deeply racist KKK member calling for the genocide of black people. He's thousands of miles from that but still gets shut down.

By far the best one so far is the 'Does femisism have a problem with freedom of speech'-debate that was supposed to take place but couldn't because they shut it down before it could happen. XD

Apr 29, 2016 12:22 PM
Jul 2018
poor CHS has to experience this kind of treatment at every uni she speaks at, doesn't she? Man I feel for that woman.

Did they end up removing the enraged human marshmallow later? Please tell me they did. She's irritating as fuck, not that the crowd isn't, but on her own accord she's equally as obnoxious as a crowd of shouting people. And by all means if there are rules forbidding her from harping at CHS, Milo, and the speakers after a certain amount of times, she should be pulled from the crowd.

Either way, this chicks actions speak for themselves as being stupid, brazenly loud, and pathetic. I'm not going to comment on her appearance besides saying her arm is about the size of my thigh.
Apr 29, 2016 1:18 PM
Jul 2018
Do people exchange their common sense for debt when they reach college or what?
Apr 29, 2016 1:52 PM

Aug 2013
They would have tried removing her but nobody was packing a poke flute.
Apr 29, 2016 2:08 PM

Apr 2014
Spooks said:
They would have tried removing her but nobody was packing a poke flute.

YouTube said:
China, if we give you whales like this, will this pay off our debts?

YouTube said:
Who needs sea world when you're friends with her?!

YouTube said:
'You make Buu mad, Buu make you dead!'

A part of me really wants to feel bad for her, but these comments are fucking hilarious.
Apr 29, 2016 2:12 PM

Sep 2011
This isn't Current Events related in the slightest. Just because a video goes viral =/= CE worthy. Random youtube video.

Please have a source for an article link and not just random video. Don't make current events a board where we most these constantly.

Thread Locked
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.