Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jan 12, 2010 6:30 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Quasar_Aaron said:
francismeunier said:
BTW who is that?=>
I see that a nice name is her Soma feeding friend going to be Mafuyu or that other girl who looks like Hana? (girl who is with pink haired girl that has brown hair).

francismeunier said:
Wasabi said:
Quasar_Aaron said:
francismeunier said:
BTW who is that?=>
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff WWHHYYYYY!!! NOT AYA HIRRAANOOOO

I can't even picture her voicing Katja. Katja is way too badass for Aya Hirano.
Ok so can you tell me in some other anime characters voices who would be so good to voice her and please do tell me in spoiler since it looks like you read the manga why is she so badass as you say....enlighten me with some part that would prove that.
Oosran said:
Note: This is might be considered a spoiler.

Really?

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Jan 12, 2010 6:37 AM

Jan 2009
Short answer: You'll see in due time.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jan 12, 2010 7:49 AM

Jun 2009
loving it so far specailly the main charcter though a bit ecchi lmao~..

I'll do things just like you Yakuza!
Jan 12, 2010 9:39 AM

Jun 2009
I have one particular question: What's this "soma" thing?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 12, 2010 9:42 AM

Jan 2009
OrochiPL said:
Well technically, it's some kind of source of power, which for some reason is produced in the breasts of women. But that much was probably obvious, rendering this post completely worthless, and I'm pretty much as in the dark about this as you are. : p
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jan 12, 2010 10:03 AM

Jun 2009
Yeah right, that's obvious. I thought some manga-readers might know somethnig more and share their knowledge.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 12, 2010 10:06 AM

Jan 2009
Well, it's a good question, though we manga-readers don't really know much about it either : >
Jan 12, 2010 10:12 AM

Oct 2007
"I heard she's gonna be voiced by Aya Hirano."
I hope she won't fail as much as I thought.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Jan 12, 2010 10:52 AM

Jun 2009
Oosran said:
Well, it's a good question, though we manga-readers don't really know much about it either : >

Yeah i noticed already ;P
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 12, 2010 1:11 PM

May 2009
It was okay. I'm not watching any more of it until an uncensored version airs though. This the most ridiculous censoring I've seen in anime - bring back the fog, shadows and random rays of light!
Jan 12, 2010 1:14 PM

Jan 2009
stAtic91 said:
This the most ridiculous censoring I've seen in anime - bring back the fog, shadows and random rays of light!
Indeed, I mean... Even Princess Lover had better cencoring >.> White clouds all over the place lol xD
Jan 12, 2010 1:49 PM

Apr 2009
Forever said:
Not sure what to say.

I'm not really into those D.Gray-Man style action shows and the addition of ecchi doesn't make it better. The art style sometimes reminds me of K-On again (like Sora no Woto) und hearing Yui's CV doesn't help. It's annoying a little bit.

The quality drop during the cencored scenes is a horrible disturbance. I don't mind censorship since I don't really care about the ecchi stuff (well Teresa is nice from an ecchi point of view), but the way it's done here is really ridiculous. Where is my fog?

The OP is not bad and the ED would be good if there weren't too many fanservice shots in it. They are kind of disturbing the artistic value by embarrassing themselves with forced fanservice.

Well, might give it some more episodes before deciding the drop.

I TOTALLY second that
Jan 12, 2010 3:08 PM

Apr 2008
Even though I'm not big on the whole soma thing, it would have been better to show it like they did in the manga rather than have crappy censors. The censors didn't work for me they just didn't portray them well. If you didn't read what the show was about you would be totally confused on what was happining when they showed drawings of the surrounding area or the persons face to censor it, but whatever let me stop complaining. I still kinda liked the ep and I'll continue to watch the show until I get bored and tired of it. hopefully I won't.

Breath||
Jan 12, 2010 6:41 PM

Sep 2008
masaykh said:

but... while watching whole ep i got feeling like :
" This is Fullmetal Alchemist + D.Gray men"

lol yes...
can imagine Ed getting pissed by talking to Sasha....

Strangely, I was straining my neck in an impossible attempt to look "over" the censors. Cause the way they censored the scenes made me feel that they were actually hiding behind some obstruction...=_='''
Jan 12, 2010 6:52 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
OrochiPL said:
Well technically, it's some kind of source of power, which for some reason is produced in the breasts of women. But that much was probably obvious, rendering this post completely worthless, and I'm pretty much as in the dark about this as you are. : p
Let me both make it somewhat enlightening...I assume and suppose Soma is the holy milk produced by virgin women who got blessings from the Church and their vitality in check to produce this milk. I assume the milk has to be checked that it's really this holy milk that can power up Qwasers. I also assume that Soma are the special nutrients in that milk that normally is for babies much more nutritious then even any product made out in the market even if artificially made and that is why it powers up Qwasers because they are special beings with special fighting powers......does it help?

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Jan 12, 2010 7:36 PM

Mar 2008
It was weird to know the voices from all the main people in this episode lol.

I think this is watchable, it's certainly not terrible. I at least enjoyed it a little, so I'll keep giving it a shot :]
Jan 12, 2010 7:44 PM

Aug 2009
I was expecting a sort of "Elfien Lied" anime, compared to those who thought of something like" Queen's Blade".

I was a little disappointed in this anime, I thought it would be like an Elfien Lied theme and would have really, really intense story line, but so far not so much.

I guess I'll watch a little more just if the story line catches me.
Sig iz in deh makingz

Still learningz

:3
Jan 12, 2010 10:09 PM

Jan 2009
Otaku_Hikikomori said:
I was a little disappointed in this anime, I thought it would be like an Elfien Lied theme and would have really, really intense story line, but so far not so much.
Oh but it does get better, somewhat more intense as well (not to the extent of Elfen Lied though, perhaps), unless they screw it up bigtime, that is.
Jan 13, 2010 9:32 AM
Mar 2009
I think it's pretty intense now too.The story has a lot of potential,the characters are well build,the battle scenes are pretty amazing too :) I hope it won't go bad in the process though. But so far i give it 5 ! I loved it :)
Jan 13, 2010 12:59 PM

Feb 2008
Oh man, that was so incredibly bad. Lots of stereotype characters. And that story. Wait... Story? Don't make me laugh. And these censors. LOOOOOOOOOOL So obvious and ugly. What the hell?

And wtf was with Aleksander's comment at the end? "Trouble will befall anyone who is close to me." Yeah right. So why would he come into the class then? Man, this is so stupid.

Score 2 -> Dropped

NoJaRa said:
I think it's pretty intense now too.The story has a lot of potential,the characters are well build,the battle scenes are pretty amazing too :) I hope it won't go bad in the process though. But so far i give it 5 ! I loved it :)

I want the anime you watched.
De-JaYJan 13, 2010 1:16 PM
Jan 13, 2010 1:43 PM

Sep 2007
From someone who's read the manga...the obvious censoring was more distracting than it should've been.

And I'm not one who normally likes ecchi/etc. but seriously....it's part of basis of the story and they SO clearly don't know how to the censor it in a way that it doesn't mess up the story....

Other than that, they stayed pretty true to the manga and it's really good =P
LOL at Tomo's 4x boobs...everytime I saw her on screen I was seriously going "were her boobs even THAT big in the manga??"

Anyhow... I'll be tossing this onto my "on-hold" pile till those supposed non-censored versions air...I have enough other stuff to watch in the meantime so it's all good..
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Jan 13, 2010 4:53 PM

Nov 2008
Charliehsv said:
Frostwake said:
Whats the point of this with censors? Remove the main selling point and you have nothing, bleh

Plus they're really bad censors. They're just badly animated replacement scenes....while shadows/steam are kind of annoying, this makes it just ridiculous.

What the hell was that ? I hated it !! Bad animation, annoying characters, ... It was weird and not interesting at all >.< I don't think I'll keep up with this anime ... Ah yeah the ending was good lol
Jan 13, 2010 4:59 PM

Aug 2009
I think this is so good anime ;d All Qwasers must drunk breastmilk "soma" to return them energy, this is good experience and interested heh^^;p
Jan 13, 2010 5:15 PM

Nov 2007
This seems...mildly interesting. The Qwasers are fearsome.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Jan 13, 2010 7:43 PM

Jul 2007
powers up by drinking breast milk..lol

I was expecting something different.
Jan 14, 2010 1:08 AM

May 2008
WTFTITS.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Jan 14, 2010 5:10 AM

Apr 2008
omg ?! o-olll

Jan 14, 2010 6:49 AM
Jul 2009
good show bad censors
I hope somebody will sub/release an uncensored version. ON-HOLD for now
Jan 14, 2010 7:44 AM

Mar 2009
It was ok and it might get better.

Jan 14, 2010 11:09 AM

Feb 2009
Too much censoring ;_; Made it kind of awkward in certain scenes, but good nonetheless.

Also loved the ED.
Jan 14, 2010 1:39 PM
Jan 14, 2010 6:30 PM

Jan 2010
Cannot unsee Yui's face when hearing Tomo's voice.
Jan 15, 2010 11:17 AM

May 2007
The OP sounds too much like Paradise Lost. I mean, its perfectly normal for a song to sound like another, but for one second, I actually thought they had just changed the beginning parts of Paradise Lost and put it in.

The episode itself wasn't bad. Despite the airhead girl's (what was her name again?) watermelons and the ridiculous censoring, ecchi didn't feel like it was the main point of the episode. Yui's face kept coming to my mind throughout the episode. Allen (calling him that until I learn his name) was interesting, grabbing the melons like that. Action wasn't pointless and nice to have. I got F/SN vibes too from that evil woman, but we'll see how much of a plot this will have.
Jan 15, 2010 11:45 AM

Aug 2007
well that will be my first drop of the season. I have too many other good shows to watch and manga to read to keep up with this crap. Even the action scene was lame.
Jan 15, 2010 12:24 PM

Jun 2008
Looks like the uncensored is out now apparently. At least on zomganime anyways.
Jan 15, 2010 2:04 PM

May 2008
De-JaY said:
And wtf was with Aleksander's comment at the end? "Trouble will befall anyone who is close to me." Yeah right. So why would he come into the class then? Man, this is so stupid.

Yeah that was kind of weird and pointlessly "emo" or whatever people are calling it nowadays.

And they really didn't do well on the character designs so far other than this Aleksander guy, Teresa, and a few other characters that haven't surfaced yet. Tomo is just pathetic and Mafuyu isn't all that impressive. Though according to the anime picture we have up she's fairly tall which at least that I like, though her face design/animation had pathetic moments.

The way people talk, this is apparently a manga that is far better than the anime. Though I'm still not exactly fond of the theme.

Jan 15, 2010 2:32 PM

Dec 2009
umm....
Fans can imagine Nagato and Yui breast feeding with moaning...
(I watched the uncensored version and I understand why they censored that much)
bottleJan 15, 2010 9:16 PM
Jan 15, 2010 2:50 PM
Jul 2009
The funniest thing is that the Alexander's surname Her in russian means "Dick". Hehe, so that all russian-speaking watchers is like" WTF is they thinking about?!"
Jan 15, 2010 6:23 PM
Mar 2008
o_o
That was... kind of weird...
Oh well, I thought it was funny haha XD
Jan 15, 2010 6:42 PM

Jan 2010
I was on my usual anime sites when I found Seikon no Qwaiser (Uncensored) Episode 1. I thought to myself "Well it can't be that bad."

20 seconds later " WTF?!"

LOL. I don't know whether I'll keep watching this series or not.
Jan 15, 2010 6:43 PM

May 2008
Frostwake said:
Whats the point of this with censors? Remove the main selling point and you have nothing, bleh

If that's the selling point of the show this definitely affirms that this is not a show for me.
Fanservice show one may call stuff like this and Queen's Blade. But it's not a fanservice to me.

There are those of us out there whom the only fanservice = flatservice. Ugh, what is with all these shows lately going back to the Gainaxing thing. I'm tired of all the HURRHURR TITS lately. Has the loli taboo backlash really gotten so far to the point companies are afraid to show dfc for fear of prosecution? That just sounds like an excuse to show more tits. Whatever happened to OUR fanservice?

Well, as long as they keep with the trappish guys. I welcome out new ladyboy overlords. If it takes away even this and everything starts going Needless and Gurren Lagann GAR with ridiculously muscular dudes and 14 year olds with massive curves I'll start to hate new anime and stop watching most of the new seasons.

Jan 15, 2010 9:15 PM

Jun 2009
There is one thing that I hate in ANIEM is... TERRIBLE using of foreign language... not just accent is wrong!

Besides..choosing Russian... мда... Японцы всё же такие смешные хм))

"Zelzia here" = zeltsa tstesz... WTF?? without english subtitles i wouldnt have understood...

"not being friends" - ....... bleh whaaat ever...

Концовка мне понравилась..всё же
kokoro_412Jan 15, 2010 9:52 PM
Jan 15, 2010 9:43 PM
Apr 2009
Uncensored is up to the web
lol, they added the scene you saw if you watched the Uncensored trailer.
bah decent i guess, its sexual, even though they are not doing it for the purpose of sexual pleasure.
Jan 15, 2010 10:04 PM

Aug 2009
Holy crap, this actually has a plot I'm somewhat interested in.

Oh yeah, no more censored version for me. Not mainly because of the fanservice but because the censors sucked so badly that I couldn't take it anymore.
Jan 15, 2010 10:05 PM

May 2008
It's nice to see more Slavic in Animu. It's not nice for them to do to something like this.
Oh, and apparently the actual representations of Slavic culture weren't so well done either.

Jan 15, 2010 11:52 PM

Apr 2007
HOLY SHIT THIS SHOW IS COOL
Jan 16, 2010 1:13 AM

May 2009
It's about boobs.
Jan 16, 2010 1:55 AM

Jun 2009
Finally, just watched uncensored version wich is better in all aspects. It's more reasonable and u don't have the feeling that they cut ~5-10 minutes from episode. Let's hope it'll be as good as manga is so far.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 16, 2010 4:15 AM

Apr 2008
well that was MUCH better in terms of flow and continuity.
Jan 16, 2010 4:35 AM

Apr 2009
Darklight0303 said:
well that was MUCH better in terms of flow and continuity.
agree with that.. felt kinda over the top watching it, though.. coz i'm in a dorm with my roommates and i was playing it in max volume..
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Seikon no Qwaser episode 1 Discussion (uncensored version)

CCs_No1_Fanboy - Jan 15, 2010

11 by Allen2020 »»
Dec 5, 2023 6:14 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Jun 19, 2010

94 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 8:01 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 23 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 12, 2010

42 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 7:11 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 22 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 5, 2010

32 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:38 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 21 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - May 29, 2010

34 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 2, 2023 9:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.