Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Dec 24, 2014 3:52 AM

Nov 2012
MapoPriest said:
r0ykun said:
Another intense episode. Lots of disturbing stuff, I feel for Amane and Kazuki. That guy at the end was super suspicious.

Anyway, this has definitely been the best arc. Too bad the other arcs weren't treated this way.

seem so, as what happen in the carrot :)
Dec 24, 2014 4:09 AM

Oct 2013
Wow this was just shit, especially compared to the first 2 episodes of the Arc which I thought were fantastic.
The first half of the episode was still decent up until Amanes panty shot... what the hell was that about? Yea the other Arcs had some blatant fanservice as well, but in the lighhearted context it happened in it was forgivable, but not this time!

Then there was the incredible bullshit about the Map. How did Kazuki make that thing and more importantly, why for goodness' sake didn't she use it much earlier to save everyone??? If she could make the map from the start and nothing suggests she couldn't, why didn't she do it from the start? No one can tell me that thing took her over a dozen days. And if she did make it earlier AGAIN why not use it earlier to save everyone? Did she hate the other girls so much that she wanted them to die but needed them to become "demons" to have an excuse for leaving them behind? (of course not)

Lastly Amane has to stfu about being punished! She can feel guilty about being to sole survivor (without having ever done anthing bad to the rest...) or about leaving her friend behind (who explicitly told her to do so...) but after some point one just has to realise that nothing that happened was your fault or out of your control and move on.

Well let's see if the last episode can redeem this one a little bit, but with all the Kazuki maybe being alive suggestions (why didn't she ever make contact with anyone??) I have a rather bad feeling it.
AllsissDec 24, 2014 4:13 AM
Dec 24, 2014 4:29 AM

Mar 2013
Allsiss said:
Wow this was just shit, especially compared to the first 2 episodes of the Arc which I thought were fantastic.
The first half of the episode was still decent up until Amanes panty shot... what the hell was that about? Yea the other Arcs had some blatant fanservice as well, but in the lighhearted context it happened in it was forgivable, but not this time!

Then there was the incredible bullshit about the Map. How did Kazuki make that thing and more importantly, why for goodness' sake didn't she use it much earlier to save everyone??? If she could make the map from the start and nothing suggests she couldn't, why didn't she do it from the start? No one can tell me that thing took her over a dozen days. And if she did make it earlier AGAIN why not use it earlier to save everyone? Did she hate the other girls so much that she wanted them to die but needed them to become "demons" to have an excuse for leaving them behind? (of course not)

Lastly Amane has to stfu about being punished! She can feel guilty about being to sole survivor (without having ever done anthing bad to the rest...) or about leaving her friend behind (who explicitly told her to do so...) but after some point one just has to realise that nothing that happened was your fault or out of your control and move on.

Well let's see if the last episode can redeem this one a little bit, but with all the Kazuki maybe being alive suggestions (why didn't she ever make contact with anyone??) I have a rather bad feeling it.

Well she was exhausted, and couldn't run far away from the camp to draw the map, she would get lost and she would make herself look suspicious by coming back late. Probably by the time she finished the map the other girls had already become "demons".
Dec 24, 2014 8:02 AM
Jul 2014
I'm almost convinced that Kazuki is still alive...they dropped this
hint during the ED.

Dec 24, 2014 11:42 AM

Jun 2014
To all those who are wondering why Kazuki didn't escape in the first place.. it isn't an escape route. It's just a way to localize yourself with the stars and that not even a sure way out of the forest.

About why she showed sensei and the captain scene, it was to show her they can't be saved because they started to cannibalise themselves, and she didn't stop asking her why they have to go alone.

Spoiler for the sequel

For what I thought about the episode? Well it was alright.. they skipped so much thing and they never showed how desperate it was.
Dec 24, 2014 1:16 PM
Dec 2010
Okay, something that's disturbed me about this whole arc: Are we supposed to believe that every single authority is just full of legitimate r-tards? I mean, we have school bus on a school trip. It had a known starting point, and it had a planned ending point. People in charge at school would know this route. Japan isn't exactly like the Indian Ocean where MH370 went down, it is comparatively small and densely populated. And Japan has well-equipped aerial and ground forces that should be able to allow for a thourough search. And yet, within the almost 3 f'n weeks of this arc, there is only a single chopper overflying the area in question once. No repeated overflights, no ground search troops, no nothing. I realise it's all for the ~drama~, but still, this just seems so damn unrealistic.
Dec 24, 2014 1:31 PM

Apr 2011
first they eat a dog

now they eat themselves

hehe
Dec 24, 2014 2:16 PM

Jun 2014
Gsimp said:
Okay, something that's disturbed me about this whole arc: Are we supposed to believe that every single authority is just full of legitimate r-tards? I mean, we have school bus on a school trip. It had a known starting point, and it had a planned ending point. People in charge at school would know this route. Japan isn't exactly like the Indian Ocean where MH370 went down, it is comparatively small and densely populated. And Japan has well-equipped aerial and ground forces that should be able to allow for a thourough search. And yet, within the almost 3 f'n weeks of this arc, there is only a single chopper overflying the area in question once. No repeated overflights, no ground search troops, no nothing. I realise it's all for the ~drama~, but still, this just seems so damn unrealistic.

They didnt say it in the anime but the driver(the sensei) took another path which is rarely used and goes near his birthplace, and that place has really bad wifi which is the reason why they couldn't find any of them, it will be explained in the next episode that they never suspected they had taken that route since its really used by no one.
Dec 24, 2014 4:01 PM

Mar 2013
This Arc were like watching Higurashi again - i get the same vibes,
it messing with my head and i love it :)

left with the question - who is this old guy?
this 3 episodes were the best so far,
cant wait to next episode, hoping Kazuki is alive.
Dec 24, 2014 4:20 PM

Mar 2013
Hubbles said:
I'm almost convinced that Kazuki is still alive...they dropped this
hint during the ED.

Just notice it, good eyes.
I hope you right....
but then again if she survived why she disappear without contact anyone?,
My thoughts -
maybe she were planing on start a new life but felt bad about leaving Amane behind,
her "only friend" so she create this escape plan for her and that also
why she smile at the end.
NisxDec 24, 2014 4:28 PM
Dec 24, 2014 7:12 PM

Oct 2013
Nothing made sense in this episode.
And GnK was very good up until now.
Dec 24, 2014 8:05 PM

Jun 2014
FrozenRemains said:

please elaborate more, I will try to answer all your question because of the rushed anime adaptation.
Dec 25, 2014 5:05 AM

Dec 2012
It was a really great arc, the studio made a amazing job. We feel concerned with there episodes and we wonder what we would have done in their place Good job !
Dec 25, 2014 6:32 AM

Dec 2007
Always amazing when people pull the "plot hole" card even when the answer to their problem can be solved without knowledge of the original source. People are always quick to criticize anime that doesn't have some magic bullshit as a quick explanation. Of course they left out a lot of important shit that solves some issues, but some problems people have are kind of ridiculous. Apparently if it isn't directly stated it did or didn't happen, the opposite is the case for some people.

I was hoping they would leave the last episode for the 'finale' and I'm glad it wont be some beach scene nonsense like some where speculating. You can tell 8bit only cared about Amane since she was the most popular of the cast.
KetuekigamiDec 25, 2014 6:37 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2014 8:30 AM

Oct 2013
Thai777 said:
FrozenRemains said:

please elaborate more, I will try to answer all your question because of the rushed anime adaptation.

I stopped discussing things i didnt enjoy in an anime in mal cause it always ends in flamefests,i know you have good intentions and all but im not discussing it.

I just think that there are plot holes/asspulls etc. in this episode even though i love the series,it bothered me when i watched it but im sure its just cause they rush through it.
I can try taking guesses about my concerns but this is not how you enjoy anime.
Dec 25, 2014 9:03 AM

Jun 2014
FrozenRemains said:
Thai777 said:

I stopped discussing things i didnt enjoy in an anime in mal cause it always ends in flamefests,i know you have good intentions and all but im not discussing it.

I just think that there are plot holes/asspulls etc. in this episode even though i love the series,it bothered me when i watched it but im sure its just cause they rush through it.

This anime is a lost cause anyway.. it's too rushed that why I explain it to some people since they won't go see the visual novel counterpart, if you don't want it's fine but I still recommend you to read the visual novel counterpart if you liked this anime.
Dec 25, 2014 9:22 AM

Jan 2012
Ketuekigami said:
I was hoping they would leave the last episode for the 'finale' and I'm glad it wont be some beach scene nonsense like some where speculating.

Sakashita is bigger nonsense(even in teh vn) and all anime original stuff was horrible so far^^ Im still hopin' we get an ova for teh beach and Jellygirl(<3).

Wouldnt have minded a very rushed Meikyuu adaption as teh last episode though. Doesnt really matter though. 2 episodes Meikyuu & 11 for Rakuen should work too, if we get teh 2nd season. Budget is teh far bigger problem than pacin' for Rakuen anyway. And lets forget this so called Kajitsu "adaption" asap^^
Dec 25, 2014 11:27 AM

Oct 2013
Thai777 said:
FrozenRemains said:

This anime is a lost cause anyway.. it's too rushed that why I explain it to some people since they won't go see the visual novel counterpart, if you don't want it's fine but I still recommend you to read the visual novel counterpart if you liked this anime.

Visual novels require huge time commitment,i've been reading fate/stay VN for 3 months now,im still midway Heaven's feel,i dont have that much time sadly,even though it worth it.
Dec 25, 2014 3:26 PM

Oct 2010
Best episod of the whole anime so far, as for me! So good that I even decided to post here :)

What is the most shocking as to me, is Kazuki's ability to stay that calm in extreme situations. She's the only one who didn't loose her mind (Amane would also have lost her mind if only she didn't hang around Kazuki).

Also, it is a really disturbing truth that people's minds are so adaptive to a situation... Calmly living their everyday lives until a disaster strikes (or something else big happens) - and it blows away their usual selves like a wind would blow a drawing on a sand.

I wonder, what kind of mindset should one have to be able to save sanity in such situation? There must be a good reason to stick to your "self" and don't give up.
Dec 25, 2014 5:31 PM

Aug 2013
BeatzMe said:

While probably excusable, I NEVER really liked how miserably they failed at rescuing themselves. Can't be impossible to take one's cellphone in one hand and just walk straight ahead until their cellphone receives a signal. Iirc, they even said the main reason for the lack of reception was due to the rocks surrounding them.
Even the extremely famished and weakened Amane successfully made it back. Guess we can blame the teacher's retardation for that, tho.
And that's just a few things off the top of my head. I guess some of it can be blamed on the anime leaving out a lot of information, tho.

At least it will be over very soon. Actually kinda interested in seeing how they'll conclude this mess.

you know, it's really easy to lost your sense of direction in a forest.. thinking "I can just walk in a straight line" is what usually amateur do... it doesn't work that way..
before you know it you will probably forgot which direction is which..

and no, the electromagnetic interference is not because of the rock/hill, it's because the WHOLE forest is a site for meteorite's fall or something..

wandering aimlessly is stupid too, cause they already secure a water source (it's a spring iirc in the VN, dunno why it looks like a river in the anime) near the crash site, you don't want to risk losing it..

as for the route home that kazuki already secured, the route was inaccessible for most of the time. iirc, kazuki mention that you need to wait before you can access it. probably have something to do with how the rain will make the route accessible again or something..
(they don't really give much detail in the VN, so the rain part is just a speculation, there could be other reason that I don't know of..)
Dec 25, 2014 6:10 PM

Jun 2014
riku_zero said:

as for the route home that kazuki already secured, the route was inaccessible for most of the time. iirc, kazuki mention that you need to wait before you can access it. probably have something to do with how the rain will make the route accessible again or something..
(they don't really give much detail in the VN, so the rain part is just a speculation, there could be other reason that I don't know of..)

If I remember right it was just a way to read the stars or something to refer where you are... I dont even recall a mention of the rain late in angelic howl..
Dec 25, 2014 10:34 PM

Aug 2013
Thai777 said:
riku_zero said:

If I remember right it was just a way to read the stars or something to refer where you are... I dont even recall a mention of the rain late in angelic howl..

I see, thanks for the clarification
it's been a while since I've read the VN, and this detail kinda slipped my mind
Dec 25, 2014 11:08 PM

Jun 2014
riku_zero said:
Thai777 said:

I see, thanks for the clarification
it's been a while since I've read the VN, and this detail kinda slipped my mind

Hmm im not even sure myself and I can't verify since my grisaia has some kind of problem and im too busy reading other visual novel to bother myself to reinstall it..
Dec 26, 2014 6:56 AM

Aug 2008
Thai777 said:
To all those who are wondering why Kazuki didn't escape in the first place.. it isn't an escape route. It's just a way to localize yourself with the stars and that not even a sure way out of the forest.

About why she showed sensei and the captain scene, it was to show her they can't be saved because they started to cannibalise themselves, and she didn't stop asking her why they have to go alone.

Spoiler for the sequel

For what I thought about the episode? Well it was alright.. they skipped so much thing and they never showed how desperate it was.

If that's the case, then even still, why didn't they use it earlier? Seemed much more benefitial and waiting for the worst case scenario.

Well I think the bigger problem is she shouldn't have showed Amane them when they were still around. If she really wanted to prove to Amane that they couldn't be saved, then she could have just shown them the corpses after they left. This way even if Amane freaked out, they could have both left safely without being noticed.

Even in the visual novel I felt this scene was a tad silly on Kazuki's part. She should have set up traps at the very least if she felt they were going to be chased.
Dec 26, 2014 10:52 AM

Jun 2014
hyperknees91 said:
Thai777 said:

Spoiler for the sequel

If that's the case, then even still, why didn't they use it earlier? Seemed much more benefitial and waiting for the worst case scenario.

Well I think the bigger problem is she shouldn't have showed Amane them when they were still around. If she really wanted to prove to Amane that they couldn't be saved, then she could have just shown them the corpses after they left. This way even if Amane freaked out, they could have both left safely without being noticed.

Even in the visual novel I felt this scene was a tad silly on Kazuki's part. She should have set up traps at the very least if she felt they were going to be chased.

They went on the 15th day, that was quite normal.. since the rescue team most o the time stop at their 14th day of ressearch. And it was unreliable. It was a gamble, amane was just lucky that there was civilisation at some km from the forest.

And yes I admit it was kinda silly but Amane really wanted to know so Kazuki showed her since her personality will make her feel guilty for abandonning the other without any valid reason.

And trap? Like what?
Dec 26, 2014 11:08 AM

Aug 2008

They went on the 15th day, that was quite normal.. since the rescue team most o the time stop at their 14th day of ressearch. And it was unreliable. It was a gamble, amane was just lucky that there was civilisation at some km from the forest.

And yes I admit it was kinda silly but Amane really wanted to know so Kazuki showed her since her personality will make her feel guilty for abandonning the other without any valid reason.

And trap? Like what?

Well considering how bad their situation was, they should have left much earlier rather than waiting around. I would think after the first girl died that would be a big hint that rescue was not that reliable. So if Kazuki had any leads she should have shared them.

Like said, showing them having sex near the area was probably ok, but pointing out the corpses while they were still around was the big sticker on her being given plot induced stupidity.

Like the exact same kind of traps Yuuji sets up in the next part.
Dec 26, 2014 2:41 PM

Jun 2014
hyperknees91 said:

And trap? Like what?

Well considering how bad their situation was, they should have left much earlier rather than waiting around. I would think after the first girl died that would be a big hint that rescue was not that reliable. So if Kazuki had any leads she should have shared them.

Like said, showing them having sex near the area was probably ok, but pointing out the corpses while they were still around was the big sticker on her being given plot induced stupidity.

Like the exact same kind of traps Yuuji sets up in the next part.

It was too late already. They were all weakened and their sensei failed. He went with half of their food and failed so with their weakened mind they just believed help would be the only way possible out of the forest.
Like I said it was just a way to read star it won't tell you where is the civilisation.. it's not a lead it's a gamble.

Her goal wasn't the sex it was just the corpse lying around, it's just saying to Amane that they aren't human anymore but I admit that knowing her personality it was kinda silly to just show her and not expecting any reaction, might be explained in the sequel.

That kind of trap only work on the spot, and it takes some time. To be honest there is really no trap possible in that forest, it's way too hard to even walk straight so knowing where you put your trap is useless, you might even get caught in your own trap.
Dec 26, 2014 6:34 PM

Mar 2013
So I watched both ep11 and ep12 back-to-back to try and get that despair feeling in.

... Nope. Still felt like a summary more or less, just like the other routes. But I guess that was inevitable. The visuals were nice in places though. I mean it's fun to see some of these characters and scenes animated in general.

But I gotta say, those two pantyshots found in this episode specifically... why. I don't mind that kind of stuff if it happens during comedic moments or whatever, but why have them during serious scenes where it does absolutely nothing good whatsoever? It just seems silly and pointless.

Even now, I think what I like the most about this adaptation is: The OP (really like it, up there with the VN OP), art, music, voice acting, some comedy scenes that were done well.
Dec 26, 2014 6:53 PM

Jun 2014
Harlequina said:

Even now, I think what I like the most about this adaptation is: The OP (really like it, up there with the VN OP), art, music, voice acting, some comedy scenes that were done well.

Sir, could you be my long lost brother or something? That exactly what I think too!
Dec 26, 2014 6:55 PM

Aug 2008
It's really the kind of adaption I expect nearly everyone to forget about in a matter of months. Not so bad to say "there is no grisaia anime" but not enough to leave any real impression either.
Dec 26, 2014 9:00 PM

Jun 2014
hyperknees91 said:
It's really the kind of adaption I expect nearly everyone to forget about in a matter of months. Not so bad to say "there is no grisaia anime" but not enough to leave any real impression either.

I disagree. It's not the plot that made me like the grisaia VN, it's the whole mindset and psychologie and how yuuji help them but do not solve their problem but just push them, this anime completely left out all those thing and just deliver the plot in a full mess.
Some example might be how Sachi and Michiru just look like teenager on their phase instead of people with genuine problem.
Dec 26, 2014 10:15 PM

Jan 2012
Harlequina said:

Agreed, teh content besides teh comedy scenes is plain bad. How i would have liked this anime if it was just common route or not so badly rushed and ruined with anime original stuff. Teh Sachi scene was just despiseable. And yeah i dont mind pantsu and defended even teh pantsu shots in teh earlier episodes(besides teh repition Yumiko one), but its like they put teh pantsu in teh serious moments, because they know, that teh content sucks and isnt serious at all lol Maybe its a parody... not a funny one though.

Thai777 said:
hyperknees91 said:

I disagree. It's not the plot that made me like the grisaia VN, it's the whole mindset and psychologie and how yuuji help them but do not solve their problem but just push them, this anime completely left out all those thing and just deliver the plot in a full mess.
Some example might be how Sachi and Michiru just look like teenager on their phase instead of people with genuine problem.

This. At least for Kajitsu. Sachi even looked like a small child, because they cut her real problem out and made her pissin' on teh freakin floor.

Still one more day to finally end it...
sanleiDec 26, 2014 10:18 PM
Dec 26, 2014 10:22 PM

Feb 2014
Thai777 said:
hyperknees91 said:

Doesn't this only apply to Amane, Michiru, and Sachi's route. He pretty much solved Makina, and Yumiko's problems.

I also think Michiru's route in the anime didn't really leave out the part with Yuuji guiding the girl to the solution. All Yuuji did that I felt signified that was putting Michiru in the casket, which was kept in tact within the anime.
We need as much lewdness as we can possibly get. ~ Komine Sachi
Dec 26, 2014 10:34 PM

Jun 2014
Pik3Rob said:
Thai777 said:

Doesn't this only apply to Amane, Michiru, and Sachi's route. He pretty much solved Makina, and Yumiko's problems.

I also think Michiru's route in the anime didn't really leave out the part with Yuuji guiding the girl to the solution. All Yuuji did that I felt signified that was putting Michiru in the casket, which was kept in tact within the anime.

Yeah but I didn't really like these two routes, one of the reason is that too lol.
In michiru case yuuji didn't even seem to care for michiru so I thought that he only did it because he is a huge sadist, even if I read the visual novel counterpart.
Dec 26, 2014 10:40 PM

Feb 2014
Thai777 said:
Pik3Rob said:

Yeah but I didn't really like these two routes, one of the reason is that too lol.
In michiru case yuuji didn't even seem to care for michiru so I thought that he only did it because he is a huge sadist, even if I read the visual novel counterpart.

If you thought Yuuji only did it because he was a sadist, then what did you think showed that Yuuji pushed her to the solution rather than solving it himself?
Dec 26, 2014 10:42 PM

Jun 2014
Pik3Rob said:
Thai777 said:

If you thought Yuuji only did it because he was a sadist, then what did you think showed that Yuuji pushed her to the solution rather than solving it himself?

I was refering to the anime when I said he was a sadist, in the visual novel I didn't saw him resolving her problem, he just took drastic mesure to show her she didn't really want to die. In the anime, well he just did it out of nowhere seriously..
Dec 26, 2014 11:02 PM

Feb 2014
Thai777 said:
Pik3Rob said:

I was refering to the anime when I said he was a sadist, in the visual novel I didn't saw him resolving her problem, he just took drastic mesure to show her she didn't really want to die. In the anime, well he just did it out of nowhere seriously..

Both versions did it for the same reason. But I guess it's just in how it was executed.
Dec 26, 2014 11:14 PM

Jun 2014
Pik3Rob said:
[
Both versions did it for the same reason. But I guess it's just in how it was executed.

In the anime Yuuji didn't look like he cares for Michiru which is one of the main bad point, it looks like pity. Furthermore it's missing the cellphone which is quite a insensitive act in my opinion.
Dec 26, 2014 11:32 PM

Feb 2014
Thai777 said:
Pik3Rob said:
[

In the anime Yuuji didn't look like he cares for Michiru which is one of the main bad point, it looks like pity. Furthermore it's missing the cellphone which is quite a insensitive act in my opinion.

Either way in the VN the cell phone lacked any battery so isn't much better there. Also it was actually also hard to see that Yuuji cared for Michiru in the VN too. Their relationship there wasn't too well handled. It was better than the anime, but it's still worth mentioning.
Pik3RobDec 26, 2014 11:46 PM
Dec 26, 2014 11:51 PM

Jun 2014
Pik3Rob said:
Thai777 said:

Either way in the VN the cell phone lacked any battery so isn't much better there. Also it was actually also hard to see that Yuuji cared for Michiru in the VN too. Their relationship there wasn't too well handled. It was better than the anime, but it's still worth mentioning.

At least I felt he has some concern, and I don't remember any cellphone with more then 3 day worth of battery lol. It was Michiru fault to not call him in those 3 day.
Dec 26, 2014 11:53 PM

Feb 2014
Thai777 said:
Pik3Rob said:

At least I felt he has some concern, and I don't remember any cellphone with more then 3 day worth of battery lol. It was Michiru fault to not call him in those 3 day.

Didn't the battery quickly run out soon after she turned it on. It's not like she had it on at all times.
Dec 27, 2014 12:21 AM

Jun 2014
Pik3Rob said:
Thai777 said:

Didn't the battery quickly run out soon after she turned it on. It's not like she had it on at all times.

Who knows? She might use it to watch the time every hour or something, we got a lot of ellipsis since I didn't even knew she was there for 3 day until the end. Don't forget she started to read the letter in the 2nd-3rd day so in between the first and second she might have used it to watch the time or something, that what I think.
Dec 27, 2014 12:23 AM

Feb 2014
Thai777 said:
Pik3Rob said:

Who knows? She might use it to watch the time every hour or something, we got a lot of ellipsis since I didn't even knew she was there for 3 day until the end. Don't forget she started to read the letter in the 2nd-3rd day so in between the first and second she might have used it to watch the time or something, that what I think.

Definitely possible. I always just thought she was unconscious most of the time.
Dec 27, 2014 9:21 AM
Apr 2014
I highly doubt Kazuki is dead but I also didn't think she would let them capture her that easily. We'll see I guess.

Then the sex scene was really surprising. It was obvious they were eating the corpses but that they also had sex was unexpected. And the fact that they actually showed it was a surprise as well. And then they met my expectations again and (luckily) didn't show his dong when he chased them. Could have at least been consistent and showed that, too (or maybe I just didn't see it).

The end looked "promising". Maybe we get a little additional action in the final episode. There has to be a reason why that old guy was looking so weird. Maybe he is the teacher? Don't think so but that would be an insane plot twist.
Dec 27, 2014 11:50 AM

Jun 2014
Nanashi- said:
I highly doubt Kazuki is dead but I also didn't think she would let them capture her that easily. We'll see I guess.

Then the sex scene was really surprising. It was obvious they were eating the corpses but that they also had sex was unexpected. And the fact that they actually showed it was a surprise as well. And then they met my expectations again and (luckily) didn't show his dong when he chased them. Could have at least been consistent and showed that, too (or maybe I just didn't see it).

The end looked "promising". Maybe we get a little additional action in the final episode. There has to be a reason why that old guy was looking so weird. Maybe he is the teacher? Don't think so but that would be an insane plot twist.

You won't see it since it's explained in the sequel, if you want to know

I can tell you that the next episode might have a little action but don't expect something like in Makina's route.
Dec 27, 2014 7:24 PM

Aug 2008
Thai777 said:
hyperknees91 said:

So do you disagree or agree haha? Or are you saying its that bad.

I agree that I think plot is the weakest aspect of Grisaia by a mile. Hence why I consider Rakuen to be a very very weak sequel followup.

To me the anime is weak because of the things you mentioned but also mainly due to being incredibly poorly directed and poorly paced the whole way through. It's just a sloppy mess and its near impossible to get attached to any of the characters for any length of time.
Dec 27, 2014 8:14 PM

Jun 2014
hyperknees91 said:
Thai777 said:

So do you disagree or agree haha? Or are you saying its that bad.

I agree that I think plot is the weakest aspect of Grisaia by a mile. Hence why I consider Rakuen to be a very very weak sequel followup.

To me the anime is weak because of the things you mentioned but also mainly due to being incredibly poorly directed and poorly paced the whole way through. It's just a sloppy mess and its near impossible to get attached to any of the characters for any length of time.

I won't forget it in a matter of months, so I disagree. It was a really good visual novel so watching it in this form is just.. disappointing.
Dec 28, 2014 8:30 AM

Aug 2008

I won't forget it in a matter of months, so I disagree. It was a really good visual novel so watching it in this form is just.. disappointing.

So you think it was good enough to leave an impression then?
Dec 28, 2014 8:50 AM

Jan 2012
hyperknees91 said:

Or its so bad, ya cant unforuntately forget it, even if ya wanted.
(Its not as bad by itself for anime viewers with special fetishes, but compared to teh vn, its that bad)
Dec 28, 2014 9:25 AM

Aug 2008
sanlei said:
hyperknees91 said:

Or its so bad, ya cant unforuntately forget it, even if ya wanted.
(Its not as bad by itself for anime viewers with special fetishes, but compared to teh vn, its that bad)

Perhaps. I was more thinking the series was more dull and forgettable then so bad it's good. I wish it was so bad its good lawl.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Oct 5, 2014

587 by iamdaking »»
Apr 12, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2014

265 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
Jan 14, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2014

333 by Miryy »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2014

193 by extonic »»
Oct 16, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 9, 2014

359 by Pik3Rob »»
Oct 11, 2023 11:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.