Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2014 10:06 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty relaxing episode..with some emotions.

Apparently, there might be some hope with everything going on in that data. I guess that was also a big death flag then. Aoshi takes the fight this episode as well. Damn girl, she should know her limit with the resonance.
Sep 1, 2014 10:24 AM

May 2013
That was cool. Aoshi gaining control of that robot, and fighting through to the end to protect Kasane. Sad that he is really gone now.
Sep 1, 2014 10:48 AM
Jan 2014
Didn't like this episode too much. It kind of felt unnatural and forced, especially the drama.

Kasane and Aoshi's relationship didn't really stand out that much, so the emotions were pretty bland.

Kasane rushing her way to the abandoned hospital was a very dumb idea on its own. Everything that happened could've easily been avoided if she was more careful or brought someone with her.
ResidentSep 1, 2014 3:27 PM
Sep 1, 2014 4:12 PM

Jul 2014
Now that Aoshi is gone, what will Akashi do without Argent?

I agree that Mahmu is useless here. I was expecting she'd go badass but oh! Let Aoshi shine on this episode! that's probably what the writers thinking.

Still no one cares about Heito until this ep. Me neither. But I'm curious actually.

-Resident- said:
Didn't like this episode too much. It kind of felt unnatural and forced, especially the drama.

Kasane and Aoshi's relationship didn't really stand out that much, so the emotions were pretty bland.

Kasane rushing her way to the abandoned hospital was a very dumb idea on its own. Everything that happened could've easily been avoided if she was more careful or brought someone with her.

This is what I want to say exactly about this ep.
"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous"

PROJECT-ERASER
Sep 2, 2014 8:25 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
tiya_n said:

-Resident- said:

Same...this was an okay episode precisely because of Kasane and Aoshi focus :/ I too thought why the heck would Kasane go to an abandoned place alone, obviously not a good idea. But it's sad to know that LIMs die too. Hopefully Emiru and Sasame won't die anytime soon.
Sep 3, 2014 8:57 AM
Jan 2011
That's it for Aoshi.
Sep 4, 2014 8:17 AM

Aug 2014
tingy said:
tiya_n said:

Same...this was an okay episode precisely because of Kasane and Aoshi focus :/ I too thought why the heck would Kasane go to an abandoned place alone, obviously not a good idea. But it's sad to know that LIMs die too. Hopefully Emiru and Sasame won't die anytime soon.

Actually I wish for Sasame's death badly.
Sep 4, 2014 9:37 AM

Jul 2014
NamelessWaltz said:

Actually I wish for Sasame's death badly.

Huh but unfortunately the 2nd opening is far from that -,-
Personally I don't dislike Sasame but she is too boring and practically nonexistent.
"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous"

PROJECT-ERASER
Sep 4, 2014 2:53 PM

Mar 2012
Meh episode as always.
Sep 4, 2014 4:58 PM

Mar 2014
Aww man Aoshi is dead. I was hoping he was going to be revived but nope :( Perhaps Heito will become the replacement LIM since he hasn't been around for like ever and his body turned to metal.
Sep 4, 2014 5:30 PM
Jul 2018
An admonition appeared at an hospital. Good thing, Akashi came to the rescue and saved Kasane.

Aoshi gained controlled of the robot and defeated the admonition. Too bad, he is dead.
Sep 4, 2014 6:43 PM

Dec 2008
Aww... And I was so looking forward to Aoshi becoming an Autobot and working with the people of Earth to defend Cybertron against the invasion of the Decepticons.

Sent with Mal Updater
Sep 5, 2014 1:12 AM

Aug 2013
This episode was pretty meh. They tried to pack on the feels trip with Aoshi but that kinda failed. That really only worked with Emiru lol.

Poor Tsugumi, still crying and sad about Akashi abandoning her. Then again I'd be sad too if everyone left me alone to become the scapegoat villain and the end of the series.

Aoshi taking over Argent just felt so forced. You're telling me that out of all the times there was resonation, he never said anything else once? Not even the first time he turned white. All of this could've been avoided if Mahmu didn't suck dick at fighting.

Question is, what are they going to do with the remaining 6 episodes? Akashi has no LIM, and the only real substitute is Heito but he didn't really resonate with anyone.
- speaking of which, I hated Heito so fucking much, and only just realized this episode that I had completely forgotten about him. lmao as did everyone else. It mad me so happy when they were talking about saving the LIMS and they were like "yea cant wait to save Emiru and Sasame". Didn't even mention that loser!

I have a feeling this ending is going to be really disappointing in the most clichéd way. They're going to make Tsugumi the villain, and twist her personally so much at the end that there wont be any saving her. She'll either like commit suicide in some corpse explosion, or she'll just get straight up killed. That way she cant interfere with the stupid Akashi x Sasame ship.

Then after that, they'll use the corpse stone to cure everyone. (now either they'll get the stone from the corpse itself, or they'll accidentally break it and everyone will flip the fuck out. Then someone will realize that those tiny chips Natsuri had are still around and they somehow manage to use those).

Finally, with everyone cured it'll be the closing. We'll have the all important MC ship, most likely a finalized Raika and headband guy ship. As for what happens to Heito, Mnashi, and Mahmu? Who gives a fuck.

And they'll never show it, but after all is said and done, Kasane will drink herself stupid for a while, and after getting her shit together, she'll go lesbian with Susan.
Sep 5, 2014 3:36 PM
Nov 2013
não sei amigos, aqui tem cenas do episódio 21,
Minashi tem os mesmos pensamentos doentio do friends do not know, here is scenes of episode 21
Minashi, tem os mesmos pensamentos doenteio de Natsuiri, eles não ligam para amor querem estar conectados a força atraves do medo forçando as pessoas a se conectarems com eles
http://www.animate.tv/news/details.php?id=1409542986&p=2
Sep 5, 2014 5:09 PM

Jul 2014
vieri32 said:
não sei amigos, aqui tem cenas do episódio 21,
Minashi tem os mesmos pensamentos doentio do friends do not know, here is scenes of episode 21
Minashi, tem os mesmos pensamentos doenteio de Natsuiri, eles não ligam para amor querem estar conectados a força atraves do medo forçando as pessoas a se conectarems com eles
http://www.animate.tv/news/details.php?id=1409542986&p=2

Aside from the alien language you wrote, I can see some romance between Raika and Iwato here =w=

PROJECT-ERASER
Sep 5, 2014 7:47 PM

Jun 2013
Wow, I can just imagine how sad this episode would have made me if I had any emotional attachment to any of the characters.
Sep 5, 2014 8:48 PM

Sep 2013
Wow, I did not expect that. That was kind of depressing! Aoshi gathered all of his last strength and defeated the Admonition to save Kasane, a true gentlemen!

Good episode as always :p

Sep 5, 2014 9:11 PM

Aug 2013
Hannah_Ana said:
Aww... And I was so looking forward to Aoshi becoming an Autobot and working with the people of Earth to defend Cybertron against the invasion of the Decepticons.

Made me laugh XD!

So now that Aoshi's gone, what's Akashi going to do? Use a spare LIM?
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Sep 6, 2014 12:21 AM

Aug 2013
When I thought the anime would enter a final phase and with enough action, has an episode with quite drama and some pretty strange things, but I no longer expect much anyway, so I'll see how it will end ..
Sep 6, 2014 9:39 PM

Oct 2010
This anime's all over the place. I don't feel anything after watching 20 episodes.

Akashi's running around making empty promises again. The rest of the sad folks continue licking each other's wounds. Blah blah let's see how they wrap this up in 4 episodes.

+2 points if Sasame kicks the bucket, Kasane drowns in her own sickening indecisiveness and Akashi ends up with Best Girl Tsugumi.
Sep 6, 2014 9:44 PM

Feb 2013
Pretty good episode.

Sucks that the drama is so forced though... lacked "impact".
Sep 8, 2014 10:32 AM

Dec 2013
This show just got 100 times better.
Not only do we still not know whether LIMs can be reverted into regular humans, but we've also found out the cold hard fact that ::Drum Rolls:: LIMS can DIE!

WOohoo! Now will they risk using Emiru and Sasame to go after Tsugumi? I bet Akashi will be deadset against it, but they have little to no options left. Oh the despair keeps getting more and more real in this show. I'm lovin' it!

To be perfectly honest, I'm looking forward to seeing how the shit hits the fan. Wonder what Akashi will do now that he's been rendered into nothing more than a regular mech pilot.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Sep 25, 2014 10:02 AM

May 2011
HowTragic said:
This anime's all over the place. I don't feel anything after watching 20 episodes.

Akashi's running around making empty promises again. The rest of the sad folks continue licking each other's wounds. Blah blah let's see how they wrap this up in 4 episodes.

+2 points if Sasame kicks the bucket, Kasane drowns in her own sickening indecisiveness and Akashi ends up with Best Girl Tsugumi.

I'll give +2 if Akashi kicks the bucket by the end of the series.
Sep 28, 2014 7:09 AM
Jun 2012
Blegh boring as hell. Give me Heito
Dec 18, 2014 2:57 AM

Jul 2013
xchee said:
Hannah_Ana said:

Made me laugh XD!

So now that Aoshi's gone, what's Akashi going to do? Use a spare LIM?

That's true but I think he might take emiru's or maybe heito becomes one
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2016 8:02 AM

Feb 2016
So the story once again spins around aoshi and comes finally to a conclusion. A shinigami has started visiting since the previous episode apparently ^^
Jan 3, 2019 3:15 PM

Aug 2007
Kasane x Aoshi backstory would have been a welcomed thing WAYYY early in this series. It was interesting, but the timing makes it completely empty.

That's really what is wrong with M3 -- it has merits that COULD be used for a good story and potentially interesting characters, but it doesn't deliver. It's so far gone that it is forced, as others said.

I tend to really like psychological and emotional anime, and I'll defend some oddball anime people can't appreciate for whatever reason, but holy shit is this anime a fucking mess.

Jul 29, 2023 9:57 AM

Dec 2022
Mahmu's Vess got trounced immediately by the Admonition. Seems like only the Argent can actually fight the increasingly more powerful Admonitions this far in. The rest of the mechs are distractions at best.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2014

76 by Erdgeist »»
Mar 21, 8:23 PM

Poll: » M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2014

45 by Phobossus »»
Mar 17, 7:41 AM

Poll: » M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2014

27 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 29, 2023 11:30 AM

Poll: » M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2014

25 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 29, 2023 10:58 AM

Poll: » M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2014

25 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 29, 2023 10:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.