Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 8, 2014 5:23 PM

Jul 2013
Great episode. Glad to see Palm is back, and she's got a power up! Makes things good for the Hunters.
judals said:
and people say the Narrator is useless.... his line made me cringe... in a good way. Damn.
Not useless, just excessive at times. He was good in this episode. I enjoy episodes like this when the narrator doesn't unnecessarily narrate.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2014 6:11 PM

Jan 2011
Minagatachi said:
Great episode. Glad to see Palm is back, and she's got a power up! Makes things good for the Hunters.
judals said:
and people say the Narrator is useless.... his line made me cringe... in a good way. Damn.
Not useless, just excessive at times. He was good in this episode. I enjoy episodes like this when the narrator doesn't unnecessarily narrate.
i found him okay this episode too wasn't overboard nor explaining things anyone could easily figure out.

good episode wish we still had the quality of last week but you can't win em all,when killua started to cry i wanted to play *let it all Out from FMAB* but their choice of music was good too.

take it were at the half point now or just over it for this arc?.
Apr 8, 2014 7:16 PM

Oct 2011
katsu044 said:

According to one of the staff, the arc will end at episode 135 and they'll animate the election arc after that.

Person in question:
https://twitter.com/mountful

I don't know when that tweet was but there's one on April 4 that pretty much confirms it. Google translate sort of works, so yeah.
Apr 8, 2014 7:17 PM

Aug 2008
T________________________________T
I cried before Killua, oh god, it's so hard to take. So many feels, I'm happy that Palm is back so easily.

HxH is never a waste of time, even if I have to study for finals, I'll watch HxH. :')
Apr 8, 2014 7:24 PM

Mar 2012
MrAM said:
This episode...

Killua crying was incredibly hard to watch. The look of absolute sorrow on his face, his tears, the cracks in his voice...it was heartbreaking, especially since he's my favorite character. Suffice to say I was glad with how this episode ended.

But wow...there was some really fascinating stuff here! The best material had to do with Killua, of course. This moment had been built up over the CA arc, and in many ways it is just as important as Gon's development. Gon and Killua's relationship has been a focal point the whole series, but it's especially crucial in this arc, because for the first time its being put to the test. Killua has always been used to having Gon as his guiding light, and even made it his personal mission to always look out for Gon.

The dynamic between them has been fundamentally changed now, ever since Gon saw Kit's current state back in episode 95. Gon, in many ways, has ceased being Killua's light, even if the latter still desperately wants it to be so. But in his hatred of the Chimera Ants and quest for vengeance, Gon has fundamentally become a different person. His cheerful, genial, and kind-hearted characteristics are what attracted Killua to him in the first place. Killua was forced to grow up from a young age; he never had a chance to be a normal child with normal friends who had fun like any other kid in the world. He finally found that with Gon: a chance to be a child again. Gon's innocence and purity became the center of his world.

That's why Gon's change is so devastating to Killua. The innocence, the purity, the fun of Gon's personality is fading away before his eyes. Killua, throughout this arc, has repeatedly risked his life over and over for Gon's sake, always put Gon first, and what does he get in return? Nothing. Gon doesn't notice him anymore, doesn't actually BE his friend. Killua is on his way again to being alone, and there's nothing he could do about it.

That's the primary reason that Killua is so pained, and why he completely broke down in this episode: he thinks there's nothing he can do. Killua's always been about control, to the point of obsession. As an assassin, he overthinks and analyzes every situation, no matter how trivial. This aspect of his character became abundantly clear in Yorknew, and continued into Greed Island, and became most prominent in Chimera Ant. Killua's rational, pragmatic approach to every thing he did has always been one of his biggest flaws, and it cost him a lot in earlier arcs and in this one as well. If he can't be sure he has complete certainty about how a situation will unfold and that he has the ability to control the sequence of events, he begins to worry, to back out. It was why earlier in the series he never attacked an opponent stronger than him.

Now he's in a similar situation with Gon; he sees what's happening, and he feels utterly helpless to prevent it. Being Killua, he tried to put on a brave face, to pretend everything was alright, that all the variables were under control. Here's the thing though: Killua really is helpless. He was the first one to stray from the plan, ironically, when the invasion began; for all his planning, Killua simply can't anticipate everything. He may be a professional assassin, but he's still only 13-years-old.

It's especially saddening because it calls back what Gon told Killua back in the Yorknew arc, when they were trying to escape from Nobunaga: that it was Gon's job to do idiotic things, and it was Killua's job to stop him. That exact situation is playing out now, in a far more dire matter than either boy could have foreseen. Gon is indeed acting like an idiot, and Killua managed to halt him a bit back when he almost attacked Komugi...but that's it. Neither can help one another much at this point.

That's why I appreciated the ending of the episode so much, though. By indirectly bringing Palm back, Killua just proved himself that he CAN do something. He isn't as useless as he thinks he is, and that's what Palm tells him. The fact that he told Palm that he thinks that she's the only one who can help Gon indicates just how far his opinion of himself has fallen. It's extremely sad, really.

Also, note that it was Killua's crying that brought Palm back. His blatant display of humanity is what returned it to Palm. Not the most original twist in the story, but very fitting here.

About Palm...her new outfit looked pretty awesome actually. Her attacks as Black Widow were nice to watch. I really liked how Togashi used Palm to basically demonstrate the position of every Chimera Ant. What we saw here was a Palm with her memories, but not the sentimental emotions attached to them. Basically, an extreme of her usual self. Her desire to kill Killua is simply a radical representation of the jealousy she felt towards him when she was still human. Her inexplicable desire to see Gon is for the same reason. As an Ant with past human memories but no humanity to accompany them, Palm was a monster who used aggressive and violent means to reach her goals.

And again we see the ever-present theme of humanity and how it relates to the Ants. The Narrator states that the experiments the Ants carried out revealed that Ants who had memories of their past lives had greater mental fortitude, and that these memories could aid in their growth or deterrence. Deterrence happens, apparently, when memories led to emotional reactions. The brilliance of all that is that it describes with utter precision what has been happening to the Chimera Ants. Yes, memories can indeed aid in the growth and deterrence of soldiers, because they humanize the soldiers. They become capable of using Nen abilities, of acting like normal, thinking humans, but with it they allow their emotions and desires to dictate their actions, thereby fracturing the unified and orderly structure of the Ants.

Togashi continues to be subtle with the positions his characters use. Killua's blocking formation with his arms was the same one he used when fighting against the Bomber's partner back in Greed Island. I though that was a nice touch.

Well said man, well said. I thought I was the only one who was at tears and felt so much sorrow for my favorite character. This episode proved that even the most bloodthirsty assassin can just break. This is probably one of my favorite episodes now... then again I say that almost every week lol.
Apr 8, 2014 8:10 PM

Jun 2012
I liked the new OSTs they debuted this week, especially the one when Killua broke down
Apr 8, 2014 8:27 PM

Jul 2013
SaSa-Zoldyck said:
Just watched the episode review of a youtuber **cough* forneverworld*cough cough** and some of the things he said made me raise my eyebrows. Than I come here and read MrAM post and what a difference, I have a feeling that the wrong people are reviewing this amazing series lol.
You should watch Uber Hikari's review, if that's gonna happen tonight.

SetsukoHara said:
If you want good YT review of HxH, you should probably check uberhikari channel.

Beat me to it.
GalekCApr 8, 2014 8:33 PM
Apr 8, 2014 8:29 PM

Apr 2014
New OST's used (All were from The Last Mission) :

09. I'll Get Him Down
38. A Drop of Tear
20. Restriction And Pledge

You're welcome. : )
GaldiblowApr 8, 2014 8:36 PM
Apr 8, 2014 9:16 PM

Sep 2013
MrAM said:
This episode...

Killua crying was incredibly hard to watch. The look of absolute sorrow on his face, his tears, the cracks in his voice...it was heartbreaking, especially since he's my favorite character. Suffice to say I was glad with how this episode ended.

But wow...there was some really fascinating stuff here! The best material had to do with Killua, of course. This moment had been built up over the CA arc, and in many ways it is just as important as Gon's development. Gon and Killua's relationship has been a focal point the whole series, but it's especially crucial in this arc, because for the first time its being put to the test. Killua has always been used to having Gon as his guiding light, and even made it his personal mission to always look out for Gon.

The dynamic between them has been fundamentally changed now, ever since Gon saw Kit's current state back in episode 95. Gon, in many ways, has ceased being Killua's light, even if the latter still desperately wants it to be so. But in his hatred of the Chimera Ants and quest for vengeance, Gon has fundamentally become a different person. His cheerful, genial, and kind-hearted characteristics are what attracted Killua to him in the first place. Killua was forced to grow up from a young age; he never had a chance to be a normal child with normal friends who had fun like any other kid in the world. He finally found that with Gon: a chance to be a child again. Gon's innocence and purity became the center of his world.

That's why Gon's change is so devastating to Killua. The innocence, the purity, the fun of Gon's personality is fading away before his eyes. Killua, throughout this arc, has repeatedly risked his life over and over for Gon's sake, always put Gon first, and what does he get in return? Nothing. Gon doesn't notice him anymore, doesn't actually BE his friend. Killua is on his way again to being alone, and there's nothing he could do about it.

That's the primary reason that Killua is so pained, and why he completely broke down in this episode: he thinks there's nothing he can do. Killua's always been about control, to the point of obsession. As an assassin, he overthinks and analyzes every situation, no matter how trivial. This aspect of his character became abundantly clear in Yorknew, and continued into Greed Island, and became most prominent in Chimera Ant. Killua's rational, pragmatic approach to every thing he did has always been one of his biggest flaws, and it cost him a lot in earlier arcs and in this one as well. If he can't be sure he has complete certainty about how a situation will unfold and that he has the ability to control the sequence of events, he begins to worry, to back out. It was why earlier in the series he never attacked an opponent stronger than him.

Now he's in a similar situation with Gon; he sees what's happening, and he feels utterly helpless to prevent it. Being Killua, he tried to put on a brave face, to pretend everything was alright, that all the variables were under control. Here's the thing though: Killua really is helpless. He was the first one to stray from the plan, ironically, when the invasion began; for all his planning, Killua simply can't anticipate everything. He may be a professional assassin, but he's still only 13-years-old.

It's especially saddening because it calls back what Gon told Killua back in the Yorknew arc, when they were trying to escape from Nobunaga: that it was Gon's job to do idiotic things, and it was Killua's job to stop him. That exact situation is playing out now, in a far more dire matter than either boy could have foreseen. Gon is indeed acting like an idiot, and Killua managed to halt him a bit back when he almost attacked Komugi...but that's it. Neither can help one another much at this point.

That's why I appreciated the ending of the episode so much, though. By indirectly bringing Palm back, Killua just proved himself that he CAN do something. He isn't as useless as he thinks he is, and that's what Palm tells him. The fact that he told Palm that he thinks that she's the only one who can help Gon indicates just how far his opinion of himself has fallen. It's extremely sad, really.

Also, note that it was Killua's crying that brought Palm back. His blatant display of humanity is what returned it to Palm. Not the most original twist in the story, but very fitting here.

About Palm...her new outfit looked pretty awesome actually. Her attacks as Black Widow were nice to watch. I really liked how Togashi used Palm to basically demonstrate the position of every Chimera Ant. What we saw here was a Palm with her memories, but not the sentimental emotions attached to them. Basically, an extreme of her usual self. Her desire to kill Killua is simply a radical representation of the jealousy she felt towards him when she was still human. Her inexplicable desire to see Gon is for the same reason. As an Ant with past human memories but no humanity to accompany them, Palm was a monster who used aggressive and violent means to reach her goals.

And again we see the ever-present theme of humanity and how it relates to the Ants. The Narrator states that the experiments the Ants carried out revealed that Ants who had memories of their past lives had greater mental fortitude, and that these memories could aid in their growth or deterrence. Deterrence happens, apparently, when memories led to emotional reactions. The brilliance of all that is that it describes with utter precision what has been happening to the Chimera Ants. Yes, memories can indeed aid in the growth and deterrence of soldiers, because they humanize the soldiers. They become capable of using Nen abilities, of acting like normal, thinking humans, but with it they allow their emotions and desires to dictate their actions, thereby fracturing the unified and orderly structure of the Ants.

Togashi continues to be subtle with the positions his characters use. Killua's blocking formation with his arms was the same one he used when fighting against the Bomber's partner back in Greed Island. I though that was a nice touch.

Very nice post again MrAM, this is just a thought, but posts like this one should really be stapled to the front of the episode discussion, from all the posts I've read yours are always the most informative and written as if it were from a book. Just my opinion, wouldn't want posts like these getting buried in the back to be skipped by future viewers for when the thread does get crowded by posts.
Apr 8, 2014 9:19 PM

Jan 2011
Cheesekao said:
katsu044 said:

According to one of the staff, the arc will end at episode 135 and they'll animate the election arc after that.

Person in question:
https://twitter.com/mountful

I don't know when that tweet was but there's one on April 4 that pretty much confirms it. Google translate sort of works, so yeah.
i see were pretty much near the end then.
Apr 8, 2014 10:02 PM

Dec 2012
Its sad to see Killuia cry over not being about to help Gon. Palm's Black Widow ability is pretty cool and she was quite bad ass in this episode.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Apr 8, 2014 10:11 PM

Dec 2007
Aren't them overusing the voiceover?
Apr 8, 2014 10:13 PM

Dec 2013
@MrAM are you a blogger or writer or smth? If not, them u should seriously consider reviewing stuff on YT, ur posts are always by far, the most useful ones around here, keep up the good job!
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Apr 8, 2014 11:23 PM

Sep 2012
Shiapouf for best character.
Palm for second best character.
Apr 8, 2014 11:35 PM

Jan 2009
nice that Palm is back
Apr 9, 2014 12:28 AM

Dec 2012
Well I changed my statement somewhat and by the way, I actually did explain why I thought Hunter x Hunter was so fantastic in my second paragraph. So not like I said it without some words to back it up.

Well you changed it. So need to continue this further. But I would hardly call those little vague praise words "backing it up"

iLostreason said:
i didnt say he's not interesting, because he is.Its just that i personally hate him for being who he is (right now).He respects King so much, yet he doesnt follow his orders.He says he wants to protect him? bs, he just cant stand that others are changing.He doesnt even try to understand why its happening.He just wants to ''protect'' King, while actually King doesnt need any help from him.Gotta say that hes an intriguing character tho, and im looking forward to see what will happen next.I just hope that King will beat something into him...if its not too late ._.

Just think of Pouf as a jealous obsessive girlfriend. His actions will make more sense this way.
Apr 9, 2014 12:35 AM

Nov 2013
Killua breaking down was a good moment in this episode. I also enjoyed the little fighting we got but Madhouse knows this ain't the fight we're looking for. Yeah it was obvious since the invasion Gon isn't a true friend, sure he can do stupid things but there is a limit to that shit. He's also a hypocrite and his rage is unjustified. It's cool but he has no reason to be that angry. The way Palm broke out the brain barrier is bullshit, let's see fanboys talk how HxH ain't cliche.
SCARY MONSTER
Apr 9, 2014 12:50 AM

Oct 2013
Killua got afraid of Palm and surrendered and decided to buy some time. I am actually confused what just happened to him after that. Was he seriously crying or just buying some time?

Amazing Pouf!
Apr 9, 2014 1:16 AM
Nov 2013
Eutass said:
Killua got afraid of Palm and surrendered and decided to buy some time. I am actually confused what just happened to him after that. Was he seriously crying or just buying some time?

Amazing Pouf!

He planned to buy some time. But he got seriously emotional of what he had said.
Apr 9, 2014 1:47 AM
Mar 2014
GuusWayne said:
Gon isn't a true friend, sure he can do stupid things but there is a limit to that shit. He's also a hypocrite and his rage is unjustified.

Killua Sums up pretty well why Gon's rage is indeed justified in the episode.

http://img.batoto.net/comics/2011/08/07/h/read4e3e5db04d080/HunterxHunter_294_05.png

You should pay more attention.
diivilApr 9, 2014 1:51 AM
Apr 9, 2014 1:54 AM

May 2013
SetsukoHara said:

If you want good YT review of HxH, you should probably check uberhikari channel.

GalekC said:
You should watch Uber Hikari's review, if that's gonna happen tonight.

Check out 2 reviews of previous episode reviews of him, his Togashi wank is real xD
But he understands the story and characters, glad he is reviewing HxH. Thanks for the suggestion!
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Apr 9, 2014 2:17 AM
Aug 2007
man, the feels in this episode :(

Really glad that Palm managed to become good...
Apr 9, 2014 3:27 AM

Feb 2014
Cool fight. I think the new Palm has style. Her Nen-ability sort of rocks while in combat. Killua getting emotional got me emotional as well and Pouf is such a cunning little trickster. ^-^

Very good episode, again. Can't wait for Netero's fight to continue.
Just sit back, and let your tears do the talking as I save you.
Apr 9, 2014 3:36 AM

Nov 2013
diivil said:
GuusWayne said:
Gon isn't a true friend, sure he can do stupid things but there is a limit to that shit. He's also a hypocrite and his rage is unjustified.

http://img.batoto.net/comics/2011/08/07/h/read4e3e5db04d080/HunterxHunter_294_05.png

I've been reading the manga before you even knew about it so don't tell me to pay attention. That's just you blindly accepting the fact, Killua only stated the obvious. He didn't say anything we didn't already know, are you unable to think for yourself? Gon's rage isn't justified, he barely knew Kite in the first place + the nature of their job should have them accept the notion that they or a friend could lose their lives at any moment and don't come with the he's just a kid bullshit argument, I'm just gonna laugh at you.
SCARY MONSTER
Apr 9, 2014 5:48 AM
Mar 2014
GuusWayne said:
diivil said:
GuusWayne said:

I've been reading the manga before you even knew about it so don't tell me to pay attention. That's just you blindly accepting the fact, Killua only stated the obvious. He didn't say anything we didn't already know, are you unable to think for yourself? Gon's rage isn't justified, he barely knew Kite in the first place + the nature of their job should have them accept the notion that they or a friend could lose their lives at any moment and don't come with the he's just a kid bullshit argument, I'm just gonna laugh at you.

Hahahaha how do you know when I started reading the manga? If you've been reading the manga for so long and you still dont understand how gon's rages which has been build upon since forever is justifiable.. Then you desperately need to learn to pay attention because I am going to laugh at you and your short attention span when it comes to hxh
Apr 9, 2014 6:27 AM

Nov 2013
Lame comeback is lame.
SCARY MONSTER
Apr 9, 2014 6:47 AM
Jan 2013
GuusWayne said:
Lame comeback is lame.

Your comeback was even lamer
Apr 9, 2014 6:57 AM
Apr 2013
GuusWayne said:
Lame comeback is lame.
You can't exactly call a comeback lame if you make a similar comeback before he did.
Apr 9, 2014 7:05 AM

Nov 2013
You're both lame. He didn't even say why it was justifiable because it's not, he knows I'm right and he's butthurt.
SCARY MONSTER
Apr 9, 2014 8:07 AM
Apr 2013
GuusWayne said:
You're both lame. He didn't even say why it was justifiable because it's not, he knows I'm right and he's butthurt.
Except Diivil gives you actual psychical evidence why it is justifiable and you just pretend it doesn't exist. And also proceed to make random assumptions too.
MCALApr 9, 2014 8:12 AM
Apr 9, 2014 8:38 AM

Dec 2013
Palm looks great
Apr 9, 2014 8:57 AM

Jun 2009
Btw, has Palm been in the ED with her new look all this time? I just noticed it last episode. I watch the OP and ED literally every episode, how did I not notice this?
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Apr 9, 2014 9:03 AM

Aug 2008
Wow, after all these damn boring and slow episodes we had lately, this one seemed dynamic and fast-faced as hell. I'm surprised it didn't take 3 episodes to show what happened in that corridor.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Apr 9, 2014 9:24 AM

Feb 2014
Mediocre animation for the fight, but they captured the emotion quite perfectly.

I liked the subtle little info during the Cheetu and Leol shenanigangs about Pitou and Pouf that foreshadowed this event.
Apr 9, 2014 11:22 AM

Jun 2008
soundscape said:
@MrAM

Awesome post... I was expecting for that, great job. You should start a blog or sth....

Especially this....

"And again we see the ever-present theme of humanity and how it relates to the Ants. The Narrator states that the experiments the Ants carried out revealed that Ants who had memories of their past lives had greater mental fortitude, and that these memories could aid in their growth or deterrence. Deterrence happens, apparently, when memories led to emotional reactions. The brilliance of all that is that it describes with utter precision what has been happening to the Chimera Ants. Yes, memories can indeed aid in the growth and deterrence of soldiers, because they humanize the soldiers. They become capable of using Nen abilities, of acting like normal, thinking humans, but with it they allow their emotions and desires to dictate their actions, thereby fracturing the unified and orderly structure of the Ants."

So you were excited by the most obvious thing of all. Everyone knows that shit. We all know that ants changed by gaining human intelligence and emotions. What is so thrilling reading about it in a post?

MrAM said:
This episode...

Gon was never normal. He was weird and Killua was attracted to how weird he was.
Killua was always the normal one between the two. He was always the one trying to think rationally or analyze a situation and not do something crazy.
Gon was always a freak.
The fact that Gon is so weird is what made him just accept an assassin for a friend so easily.
So how exactly was Gon the chance for Killua to have normal friends?
MonadApr 9, 2014 11:28 AM
Apr 9, 2014 1:29 PM

May 2013
@Monad
If Killua is the one always analyzing situations and thinking carefully, and if Gon is the one always charging into situations without thinking, then Killua is the rational one and Gon is the reckless one. Doesn't say anything about how 'normal' either is.

On that note, though, yes, Gon is weird. As is Killua, as I'm pretty sure a child assassin who was raised on torture passes as 'norma'l, however you define that. You interpreted my use of the word 'normal' too literally. Gon and Killua are eccentric in their own way, but that wasn't the point I was making. All through his life Killua never had any friends, of any kinds- he basically had his childhood taken away from him. By being with Gon, Killua had a chance to have fun with someone close to him, to go on adventures and live the life he never got to live.

I'd argue Gon's "freakiness" comes from the fact that he is a kid, to an extreme extent. He's pure-hearted to a fault, lacks a moral compass, has a simple worldview, is extremely curious, and is often preoccupied with adventures and having fun. Regardless of his stranger qualities, Gon was the perfect friend for Killua, someone that can accept him despite his less-than-pleasant background. Killua was attracted to Gon because of how weird he was, but not in the way you're implying it- it's just that he'd never been in close contact with someone like Gon before, someone so happy and bursting with enthusiasm.

I'd like to add that I'm pretty sure Killua and Gon's 'normal' is not the same as the average person leading an ordinary life, considering the nature of HxH's world and their background.
My anime blog
Latest Post: The Zero Requiem (Analysis of the Ending of Code Geass)
Apr 9, 2014 1:56 PM

Oct 2013
@Monad

Yes I was. The point of your post???
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Apr 9, 2014 2:02 PM

Jan 2014
Awesome posts, MrAm, you kick ass!

Oh and I found out they explain the Palm overcoming the disconnection in a panel in the manga that was removed. Didn't expect less of him.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2014 2:10 PM

Jul 2013
TonyTonyStark said:
Mediocre animation for the fight, but they captured the emotion quite perfectly.
Maybe they'll tweak some things in the DVD/BD release, though.

The most I could have asked for was a better-looking hair-transformation scene for Palm.
GalekCApr 9, 2014 2:55 PM
Apr 9, 2014 2:23 PM
Apr 2013
I honestly thought the fight was fine. Am I just not as perceptive about this then most?
Apr 9, 2014 2:25 PM

Jan 2014
Do they really re-do BD versions or is that some wishful thinking?
Apr 9, 2014 2:39 PM

Nov 2013
MCAL said:
GuusWayne said:
Except Diivil gives you actual psychical evidence why it is justifiable and you just pretend it doesn't exist. And also proceed to make random assumptions too.
The only so-called evidence was a stupid link to a manga page for what was this weeks episode. Repeating the same bullshit and stating the obvious while thinking it was enough, unlike people like you, I question beyond what is simply stated, I also tend to look down on people like you for your lack of debating skills and low reading comprehension. I don't feel like reading any reply so don't bother.
SCARY MONSTER
Apr 9, 2014 2:54 PM

Jul 2013
judals said:
Do they really re-do BD versions or is that some wishful thinking?
As far as the early 2011 episodes go, they've done so here and there. The rest is just unknown as of now.
Apr 9, 2014 4:00 PM
Mar 2014
GuusWayne said:
MCAL said:
GuusWayne said:
The only so-called evidence was a stupid link to a manga page for what was this weeks episode. Repeating the same bullshit and stating the obvious while thinking it was enough, unlike people like you, I question beyond what is simply stated, I also tend to look down on people like you for your lack of debating skills and low reading comprehension. I don't feel like reading any reply so don't bother.

What obvious thing did I state(I want an answer)? And how come you still don't understand it if it so obvious?? You have been reading the manga wayyyy before me after all. You look down on me for my debating skills, I thank you for your ignorance and inability to understand something that is so obviously stated. Because it seems to me that you either don't like this invasion or are just too simple minded to understand the simple and obviously laid out point/goal of the invasion that togashi is telling. I am willing to bet it probably both.
diivilApr 9, 2014 4:49 PM
Apr 9, 2014 9:29 PM

Dec 2011
Uhh, I can't wait for the fight to get back to King vs. Netero.
Apr 9, 2014 11:49 PM

Nov 2013
diivil said:
GuusWayne said:
MCAL said:
GuusWayne said:

What obvious thing did I state(I want an answer)? And how come you still don't understand it if it so obvious?? You have been reading the manga wayyyy before me after all. You look down on me for my debating skills, I thank you for your ignorance and inability to understand something that is so obviously stated. Because it seems to me that you either don't like this invasion or are just too simple minded to understand the simple and obviously laid out point/goal of the invasion that togashi is telling. I am willing to bet it probably both.
I just skimmed through your shitty post and I can't tell whether you're 5 or you have mental problems. Either way I now feel bad for the smart people and geniuses who have lived. It couldn't be easy being surrounded by people like you.
SCARY MONSTER
Apr 10, 2014 12:02 AM

Nov 2011
insan3Spectre said:
Btw, has Palm been in the ED with her new look all this time? I just noticed it last episode. I watch the OP and ED literally every episode, how did I not notice this?

Yep, the whole time. Which is why I wish I didn't pay so much attention to the ending; it was easy to infer Palm's situation. Not a big deal though. Love the ending sequence and song.
Apr 10, 2014 12:37 AM
Mar 2014
GuusWayne said:
diivil said:
GuusWayne said:
MCAL said:
GuusWayne said:

I just skimmed through your shitty post and I can't tell whether you're 5 or you have mental problems. Either way I now feel bad for the smart people and geniuses who have lived. It couldn't be easy being surrounded by people like you.

When a fire starts to burn, right, and than it starts to spread. "That not true, it's unjustified"
Apr 10, 2014 3:27 AM
Sep 2013
Man, Killua really needed to hear those words that Palm said. Good episode, felt too quick for some reason ...
Apr 10, 2014 10:12 PM

Apr 2010
Well, I'm now officialy a Palm fanboy, what a nice episode, we get know a bit of what happened to her, and Killua being cool as always, even when he's crying. Really getting better each episode, want some more action of the fight between Netero and the King tho

"Can you feel that hybrid rainbow?"
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

fishergirl16 - Nov 26, 2011

122 by Nerdason »»
Yesterday, 4:24 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kefkiroth - Nov 19, 2011

125 by Nerdason »»
Yesterday, 3:52 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kamuki - Nov 12, 2011

149 by Nerdason »»
Yesterday, 3:24 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Keiz - Oct 29, 2011

173 by crumb_fr »»
May 2, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kefkiroth - Nov 5, 2011

185 by Nerdason »»
May 2, 5:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.