Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 23, 2012 2:20 PM
Jul 2018
Oh, after this episode I'd say it's going the same route with S;G. Slow start, AMAZING ENDING.

At least I can hope, right? ^^
Nov 23, 2012 3:01 PM

Mar 2012
wow serious story Fraukojiro
and Subaru was acting cute

seriously I already dislike that sunglasses twintail girl
I feel like the genre is becoming horror, I'm not good with that T.~T
Nov 23, 2012 3:30 PM

Mar 2008
That ending! Oh my god that ending. It's feeling just like when Steins;Gate started getting really good, around episode 12-13. I really like this show, but I know a couple of my friends have been blah about it because of its lack of developing the plot.
Nov 23, 2012 4:33 PM

Aug 2008
FINALLY NAE IS HERE!
I don't particulary care for this character but I would like to hear some news from the Steinslgates cast from her! :)
Nov 23, 2012 4:35 PM

Jul 2009
shit thats probably sern right there
Nov 23, 2012 5:03 PM

Jun 2008
Kurogashi said:
shit thats probably sern right there

No, Because this is the "True End" Divergence line from Steins;gate Nae is not related to SERN.

People, don't forget that this is a direct continuity with Steins;gate's True End. A world where Nae isn't involved with SERN since her father never died.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Nov 23, 2012 5:06 PM

Feb 2012
Here come the men in black.
Nov 23, 2012 7:08 PM

Feb 2010
Finalle Nae and some secret agency show up. Things are getting more and more interesting.
I probably regret this post by now.
Nov 23, 2012 7:16 PM
Oct 2012
that cliffhanger was awesome. i know that feelking that i got when all the pokecoms played "kagome kagome". it was similar to the feeling i sometimes had during steins;gate when something creepy happened
this is awesome, i love it
Nov 23, 2012 7:23 PM

Dec 2011
The mysteries and conspiracies keeps adding up!

Kimijima Kou, Airi, and Solar Flares...
The cheater in Kill Ballad...
The animation staff of the Gunvarrel anime...

And now, the introduced girl in the end!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2012 7:23 PM

Jul 2012
And the plot thickens!
Dat cliffhanger, next week is going to be awesome.

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Nov 23, 2012 7:55 PM

Apr 2011
It's pretty cool to see a character from Steins Gate, though a minor character. Now I can't wait until the "Super Haker" shows up :3 Also Furugoori is awesome as ever.
Nov 23, 2012 7:59 PM

Aug 2011
Subaru's such a tsundere.
Nov 23, 2012 8:46 PM

Aug 2012
Enjoyed the ep, kept me awake even at 4:30am. Particularly liked interaction between Frau and Kaito and the end.
Nov 23, 2012 9:27 PM

Nov 2011
Kona is hysterical. And now it appears we are kicking into gear.

I am curious if anyone here who only watched the S;G anime realized that it was Nae. I certainly didn't. Not based on the 10 seconds she was on screen.

I was pretty much totally in before this episode (I just love the characters so much), but now I am SO in.
Nov 23, 2012 9:52 PM

Jun 2008
neontaster said:
I am curious if anyone here who only watched the S;G anime realized that it was Nae. I certainly didn't. Not based on the 10 seconds she was on screen.

I really doubt it since the time gap is too far, unless you got spoiled/followed R;N development news or played R;N directly.

from this ------------------------> to this

I doubt anyone with ONLY the knowledge of steins;gate will say this when watching this episode
"Yeah, that's Nae, just like the last time I remembered her".... lol

Nov 23, 2012 10:05 PM

Nov 2011
kaimax said:
neontaster said:

I really doubt it since the time gap is too far, unless you got spoiled/followed R;N development news or played R;N directly.

I doubt anyone with ONLY the knowledge of steins;gate will say this when watching this episode

Yeah, I was half expecting that I missed something that would give me a clue ("Are you the robotics club? Tuturu~!"). And I stay away from spoilers and development and such. I like discovering these things as I go.
Nov 23, 2012 10:28 PM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
Okay, I had down right no clue that Nae had appeared at the end of the episode, too much time lapse had occurred anyway so I was practically under the impression it was a new character.

As for this episode, I think the plot's finally coming into full swing and it looks like crazy things will happen.
Nov 24, 2012 12:07 AM

Jan 2012
Holy shi- here comes the men in black!
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Nov 24, 2012 12:21 AM

Nov 2007
Those who are watching this anime without watching Steins; Gate won't get the same goosebumps like those who did!

This anime is getting darker for the better by the episode!

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 24, 2012 5:00 AM

Mar 2011
kaimax said:
neontaster said:

There is still thing like voice, you know.
People who interested in seyiuu could notice that without spoilers.

Nov 24, 2012 5:13 AM

Jun 2008
Finjas said:

That's more doubtful.
If there are people who can recognize her voice, they would've mentioned it in the first 3 pages, and to add to that doubt the seiyuu, Yamamoto Ayano has only played like 3 roles in her whole anime life.

I mean who here can actually recognize her voice spot on?
I bet my money that to the anime community, her voice is as "generic" as any other seiyuu with minor roles. Then there's the fact that she uses and Older Voice, as she's a Teen now, not a ~Tuturuu kid.
kaimaxNov 24, 2012 5:19 AM

Nov 24, 2012 5:30 AM
Jul 2012
VGGuy95 said:
It's pretty cool to see a character from Steins Gate, though a minor character. Now I can't wait until the "Super Haker" shows up :3 Also Furugoori is awesome as ever.

I just saw on Daru's profile page that he has a role in here, can't wait for him to show up... MUST RESIST READING THE SPOILERS >.<
Nov 24, 2012 7:54 AM

Oct 2011
Nice episode I like how the story is progressing a lot faster than Steins Gate :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2012 9:27 AM

May 2011
Really nice ep. It ended so fast.
The question that really interests me: Are we going to see a tragic end with everyone dying, or will there be some other outcome? The genre is sci-fi of the anime, but that does not exclude a tragic end nor a happy ending of course. Well anyhow I'm curious about what's about to happen.
Nov 24, 2012 9:56 AM

Nov 2012
Now we have the MIB ^^
That Frau XD I think it's much better with the normal hairs:

Nov 24, 2012 11:03 AM

Mar 2011
kaimax said:
Finjas said:

That's more doubtful.
If there are people who can recognize her voice, they would've mentioned it in the first 3 pages, and to add to that doubt the seiyuu, Yamamoto Ayano has only played like 3 roles in her whole anime life.

I mean who here can actually recognize her voice spot on?
I bet my money that to the anime community, her voice is as "generic" as any other seiyuu with minor roles. Then there's the fact that she uses and Older Voice, as she's a Teen now, not a ~Tuturuu kid.

Three voice in her (!)anime-career, yes. But, she did voice-acting for visual novels and games.
There is one person I know personally who recognized her because of Naho Saenoki role in Corpse Party: Blood Covered.
Although it's true, there's doubtfully anyone in this topic who noticed the voice.

Nov 24, 2012 1:39 PM

Feb 2010
Nice episode, I'm liking the apocalyptic stuff, let's see if we gonna have a tragic ending, 'cause if the sun blast theory is true, I wouldn't be pleased with a "magic" solution to a natural catastrophe.

Also, it would be nice to see shit getting serious around the next five episodes or so. You know, december 21... lol
Nov 24, 2012 1:52 PM
Oct 2012
Tensho said:
Okay, I had down right no clue that Nae had appeared at the end of the episode, too much time lapse had occurred anyway so I was practically under the impression it was a new character.

As for this episode, I think the plot's finally coming into full swing and it looks like crazy things will happen.

They listed her character name in the credits this episode, so no spoiler needed to figure out who she was, just someone who paid attention to such detail or was wondering who the new character was. Remember, if they speak they will have the name in the credits.

I also wouldn't discount someone being able to tell by voice. I am horrible at it, but there are certain seiyuu I can immediately recognize, even when they do "different voices".

I have not seen SteinsGate, but is the way she standing in that scene the same as the character from that series? Despite my ignorance, I had a feeling that there was some meaning to it. It was distinctive enough, the use of shadow was meant to accent the eye on the posture not the character, and in retrospect using the POV of the characters made her seem younger than she later proved to be. For fans of SteinGate all of this could have made them wonder.
Nov 24, 2012 3:53 PM

May 2011
Frau is made of so much win. <3 Easily my favourite character. I also really like her voice for some reason, it fits her. o:

Also... first "その目だれの目?" and now the "Kagome Kagome" song, so reminiscent of the "Let Me Pass" one on Chaos;Head? I don't know what's up with these references, but I love them. I really hope there'll be more. O:
Nov 24, 2012 4:08 PM

Jun 2008
Finjas said:
Three voice in her (!)anime-career, yes. But, she did voice-acting for visual novels and games.

I doubt most people here play "Japanese VNs"... heck, I even doubt that most people care about the seiyuu's in VNs. That's why I specifically limit it to just her "anime roles". You're giving too much credit to the MAL community.

Takuan_Soho said:
I have not seen SteinsGate, but is the way she standing in that scene the same as the character from that series?

I don't think that signifies anything than just a cool standing pose, her roles in steins;gate are mostly minor except for one route. And there's no CG pics about how she stands. It's just a cool pose.

It would be different if she would say Tuturuu~~ lol
Nae's only highlighting appearance traits are her twin tails, and her swept to the side bangs. The former was still there but it was kept on the back of her head, people will dismiss it, the latter was still there unchanged.

Vokoca said:
I don't know what's up with these references, but I love them. I really hope there'll be more. O:

Those are not just references for the sake of homages or cameos though. They will be significant later.

Nov 24, 2012 4:09 PM

Nov 2012
Liking the whole end of the world being link to the disturbance of the sun ^^
Nov 24, 2012 4:15 PM

Nov 2011
Vokoca said:
Frau is made of so much win. <3 Easily my favourite character. I also really like her voice for some reason, it fits her. o:

It's such an odd and interesting voice. Major props to Kaori Nazuka. It's almost like she's trying to imitate a man who is freezing cold, but it just works so well for the character.
Nov 24, 2012 4:44 PM

Mar 2012
One of best shows of the season.
Nov 24, 2012 7:10 PM

Oct 2011
OMG Nae is here XD. So excited for next week episode
Nov 24, 2012 7:38 PM

Nov 2009
This show is kind of freaking me out. With the song and the murders and the static and the solar storms. It keeps getting better with each episode.

What "Adolescence" do you have?
Do you remember "Childhood"?
The irreplaceable one existed there.

Nov 24, 2012 9:04 PM
Jul 2012
I'm so glad that for some reason I rewatched the end of this episode, I could not freaking believe it when I realized it was Nae in the end. I sure hope she plays a nicer role then she did in S;G when she grew up.
Nov 24, 2012 10:20 PM

Jun 2012
Haha Subaru not being honest with himself was pretty funny. "Thanks you very much" hehehe

So does Subaru's dream just end like that? His dad wins the end; Hopefully that development continues later in the series but from my interpretation it seemed like they were wrapping up his dream but it might've been just me.
Nov 24, 2012 10:23 PM
Jan 2012
Nae's going on... I'm afraid, I don't know that she's good or bad...
Nov 24, 2012 11:04 PM
May 2012
This show is killing it. Show of the season, and it looks like it'll only get better.
Nov 24, 2012 11:32 PM

Jun 2008
aiden9 said:
Nae's going on... I'm afraid, I don't know that she's good or bad...

Here's a hint,
- The events happening is R;N is in the same Divergence as the True End of steins;gate.
- This is where her father "Mr. Braun" is not deeply involved with SERN and never died.

Nov 25, 2012 1:30 AM

Jun 2009
OMG!

IS THAT NAE?!

IS THAT NAE?!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2012 3:19 AM

Aug 2011
Nae appears. Shit is about to go down? Hopefully so. ^^
Nov 25, 2012 5:47 AM
Oct 2012
Frau <3 Hilarious as usual.
Nothing much happened this episode but it looks like s***'s gonna hit the fan next ep.
Nov 25, 2012 6:12 AM

Aug 2010
SoraLover1994 said:

... T.T Did anyone else besides me immediately think of Vocaloid when they heard "Kagome, Kagome"?

("\(-.-) I plead guilty

Also, the plot thickens even more. Lol at Tsundere!Subaru and the old guy calling him "Mr. Pleiades".

And ofc, Frau FTW.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Nov 25, 2012 8:48 AM

Jul 2012
It is what i call a good episode!
Can't wait to see what happens next.
Nov 25, 2012 1:32 PM

Feb 2011
Well, this anime is really not my cup of tea. While I actually dislike mecha in general I thought I still would be able to enjoy it because of the supposed similarities to Steins;Gate. But to this point the first three episodes were just boring slice of life with robots in it (a minus to me). Then I got hooked (just a bit) in episode 5 when Airi appeared and it started to get a bit mysterious but then they got back to the robo one and all these boring things. I really don't know if I should drop it or not...With Frau's story this episode I had a little hope again, but the pacing is just borderline drowsy. The other problem is that I also can't really relate myself to the characters cause they seem so generic and childish.
So call me back if anything interesting starts to happen...meh I'm out.
Nov 25, 2012 2:25 PM

Nov 2010
Watched 7 episodes, just like Little Busters and I have to say this show is flawless and all quality.
IG productions really made something that looked like a movie
It's a worthy follow up on Steins;Gate
The characters, story, animation and music really mix up splendidly
Nov 25, 2012 4:24 PM

Jan 2012
kai and frau tracking those cheater suspects is quite interesting. and to know the fact that frau's mom has connection to the mysterious last episode of gunvarrel.....

kagome.. kagome.. i think the robotic club got their nose too deep in nation's secret. and wtf are those men in black.. FBI?!?!?!
Nov 25, 2012 5:36 PM

Jul 2010
Things are finally getting more interesting.. finally.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2012

266 by Rinkitori31 »»
Apr 14, 10:14 AM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

symbv - Mar 21, 2013

339 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Jan 22, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

216 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 18, 10:05 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2013

303 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 18, 8:56 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2012

156 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 18, 4:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.