Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha II: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 6:27 AM

Nov 2011
Well, I have to say that the students involved in this episode are brave. I mean, taking on a horde of dragons like that takes guts.

Anos also had important business to take care of in the underworld. It looks like events that were building up this point are coming together. This episode turned into chaos and it seems it was unavoidable given all the circumstances.
May 10, 8:22 AM

Dec 2021
Alright, yeah, if the dragons are going to be this major this season, at least make them somewhat appealing to the eye.

As a massive horde of dragons approaches Azesion, the students of the Hero Academy, determined to protect their homeland, embark on a dragon-slaying mission without relying on Anos and his allies. Under Emilia's command, the intense battle of the academy students begins. Meanwhile, Lay and Misa find themselves in a dire situation after being captured by Lycius... Lycius preaches about the salvation of humankind through the dragons and then summons the Keeper of Emotion, Enes Ne Mes, who slowly enters Misa's mind to possess her.

As Anos heads towards the underworld to fulfill their mission, he discovers that Ahid, the former Cardinal of Jiordal, is manipulating the dragonkin.

May 10, 10:11 AM
Feb 2022
I love those magic animation , why are dragon so shitty 😭
May 10, 10:46 AM

Jan 2023
A pretty good action-packed episode this week with lots of moments to shine for every character.
Love and friendship seem to be the key to win these fights and make the villains plot fail.
Even though Anos is as op as ever, not everything is over and I imagine we'll get even more action next week.
May 10, 10:56 AM
Jan 2021
Emilia and Hero academy students facing off battle against the dragons. Damn these characters went from hating characters to liking.

Mother and daughter fighting alongside was heartwarming. They have both grown in their own ways, allowing their abilities to shine even more brightly.

Finally, Got to see my Queen Aisha♥️

Did you think you could defeat the Brave, Kanon?
Here comes Ultimate Misa-chan!

Neither the power of the gods nor prophecy can rival the efforts, thoughts, bonds, and love of the people. An exhilarating episode where Anos and company demonstrate their superiority through these elements that they love.

May 10, 11:24 AM
Jan 2020
I'm absolutely sure that 90% of those present here don't know how to explain any episode, this Anime doesn't make any sense at all, even so I love it❤️
May 10, 11:28 AM
May 2022
Honestly, the story ended at the end of the previous Cour, a nice natural conclusion to Anos’ adventures. These new episodes just feel like trying to drain blood from a stone and it’s just quite boring, it’s yet another group of narcissistic individuals (this time deluded by gods) that are going to get one sidedly trashed by Anos. Besides him attending the academy in disguise as a clearly child version of himself makes no actual sense. It’s so disappointing that a show that I quite like has fallen so far so fast
May 10, 12:35 PM

Feb 2019
No way Heinke is really gone right? As soon as Emilia and her students connect and get their redemption arcs you can’t kill one off cmon! Still a really cool and emotional episode for all the cast. It just sucks that the focal point of the eps, the dragons, look so awful.. guess we should just be used to it by now and accept that no cgi is going to look good in this production, it is what it is.

Avos and Ray tag team was so fire! Great to see her back and not well.. evil anymore. Now she’s just a maiden in love.

Speaking of love, kind of the big theme of today’s episode. Whether it was Emilia with her students or Avos and Ray, love can push you to be stronger and grow as people and these fools even with their god summoning contracts clearly haven’t calculated that.

Looking forward to next episode and getting more lore about this while god summoning tournament
Marinate1016May 10, 1:12 PM
May 10, 1:24 PM

Dec 2013
I don't mind that much the awful CGI dragons but considering how much screen time they would have the staff should have really put a nit more effort on them.
May 10, 2:31 PM

Apr 2020
This episode was AMAZING. And the bikini part was totally necessary.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
May 10, 2:33 PM

Apr 2020
Reply to ReMightyRon
I'm absolutely sure that 90% of those present here don't know how to explain any episode, this Anime doesn't make any sense at all, even so I love it❤️
@ReMightyRon That's the exactly feeling I have, the lore is a bit confusing sometimes but I love every second of this anime.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
May 10, 3:17 PM
Oct 2022
Cardinal Ahide was so arrogant that he thought he could defeat Hero Kanon, but it was proved defeated. Hero Kanon is one of the strongest heroes and whoever passes the Judgement Selection (Everastanzetta), it is a great one.

I loved how Emilia and her Hero Academy students managed to defeat the dragon. About Lysius Engelo Geiradite, he thinks if he had Spirit God Sword and the Guardian God of Emotion, he can lead the world.

So far, this anime is well made, I like it.
May 10, 4:13 PM

Dec 2018
There were some cool parts, I think the teacher is doing a great job, but the animation was...just awful. Not even just the dragons, and also I agree with others who said that it's hard to follow, mostly because I feel it's kind of contrived. Still, the show is doing alright for itself so we'll see what happens next week with the mid-season.
StateofOhayoMay 10, 4:35 PM
May 10, 4:44 PM

Sep 2020
I want to take a peek at what kind of horrific godless worlds are being shown to the poor souls forced to wear Anos' collars.
May 10, 4:51 PM

May 2016
god lord that was a horrific cringey ass episode.
May 10, 4:59 PM
Jan 2021
What is this terrible, cringe power of love going on. I heard about the power of love probably 20 times in 20 minutes
May 10, 5:10 PM
Oct 2016
Emilia with the hero students still trying to subjugate these wild dragons! There's just seemingly an endless amount of dragons they have to fight. Many of the students doing all they can to help either by attacking or putting up barriers. It seems like the sheer number of dragons is just too much for them all. Anos needs to finish it business underground to help with the dragons already. Anos finding out that Ahide is behind pretty much everything that's been going on. All these different things not going how Anos expected them to have come from Ahide actions. From the dragons running wild to the god selection happening Anos has discovered why they're both occurring. Lay and Misa power of love was pretty cool, between that and creepy old family annihilating king I choose the former every time. Misa has become a demon king for love now.
May 10, 6:15 PM

Jul 2022
The power of love won out, with Lay excited that he got to see the real Misa.

This new Emilia has redeemed herself from who she once was in the past, and I even like her more now that she's accepted this new life as a human and all that comes with it. Plus, she's become a teacher for these kids. I hope Anos doesn't let her fall so easily now that she's found a new purpose in her life.
May 10, 6:36 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
The dragons are still quite ugly, but I did enjoy the defense against them in this episode, it was cool seeing Emilia and her students work together to win, I like that the demons didn’t help out either, made for more of an interesting fight, although Zeshia and Eleanor kinda wrecked shit still lol, Zeshia over here taking a page from Gilgamesh with that sword attack. And although they won in the end, it kinda hurt seeing glasses lad take a rough blow and Heinke get eaten, I doubt that’s it for him but he definitely looked like he “bit” the dust, sorry but I saw an opportunity lol.

This wasn’t the only battle fought this episode tho, we also got to see the rest of Lay and Misa’s situation with the king, and it appears that the power of love conquers all, didn’t matter that the king became a dragon and stole Lay’s sword, he was still fucked lol, I’m also glad we got to see Avos again here, she’s too good a design to not ever be seen again, slay goth mommy queen. And Anos ended up tracking down Cardinal Ahide, we even got another smooth Anos line there, but the best part imo was seeing Sasha and Misha fuse to fight those dudes Anos left behind, I actually can’t remember if we’ve ever seen this fusion before but it was very cool, now I no longer have to choose between Misha and Sasha lol, still Sasha all the way tho.

Also Anos really just turned those guys into a shield huh lol, absolutely savage, I mainly feel bad for the armored guys tho, who knows if they were also assholes.
TheColonel76May 10, 6:47 PM
May 10, 7:14 PM

Feb 2019
i guess the power of love beats all odds lol
May 10, 8:36 PM
Nov 2018
I like the idea Demon Queen and Hero can be the ultimate force.
May 11, 12:36 AM
Feb 2022
Reply to ajw215799
Honestly, the story ended at the end of the previous Cour, a nice natural conclusion to Anos’ adventures. These new episodes just feel like trying to drain blood from a stone and it’s just quite boring, it’s yet another group of narcissistic individuals (this time deluded by gods) that are going to get one sidedly trashed by Anos. Besides him attending the academy in disguise as a clearly child version of himself makes no actual sense. It’s so disappointing that a show that I quite like has fallen so far so fast
@ajw215799
ajw215799 said:
the story ended at the end of the previous Cour, a nice natural conclusion to Anos’ adventures

previous cour and s1 was just anos fixing shit that happened in his absence

his story is just continuing now with the missing memory thing

yeah anime have definitely fallen , it's also mainly cause when people watch s1 they didn't think they would be getting plot ,lore and mystery etc.. for watcher it was just your another OP anime , and neither the anime did it's job on explaining those lores , anime has just become a huge cesspool of convoluted plot and lore.

May 11, 2:48 AM
Jun 2020
Finally a good episode

May 11, 4:00 AM
Feb 2023
This episode was great, there were some unexpected moments and I really enjoyed this episode
May 11, 5:14 AM

Jul 2014
In the end the power of love wins , wow so original lmao

Im thinking next arc gonna be better , lets see
May 11, 5:28 AM
Dec 2022
The Hero Academy redeems itself when its students fight off the horde of dragons. In the meantime, Anos unmasks the plot to take over Azeshion.
May 11, 6:19 AM
Sep 2021
Ok, finally some things are making sense. Dragons get defeated left & right by hero students, Emilia, Lay & Misa. We got to see the fusion & it's time for anos to fight.
May 11, 9:29 AM
Mar 2020
One dragon was tough.. now whole bunch is ezpz.... I feel like it's going worse with every episode.
May 11, 3:07 PM

Nov 2009
LOL

"I turn them into shields"

LOL

I like them "magical bikinis" LOL

Best magic ever.

And they're given by MC, LOOOL, dude has good taste.

Tho... why was Sensei talking about her Life story to the human students that have no idea about Demon Royalty or most of their history?

That was a random "pep talk"...

Also, interesting power-up ability, but it's pretty much for short fights only, cause you'll be debuffed afterwards.

"If there's an Almighty Being who won't save everyone, his soul is rotten to the core"

Is this a roast to the Real World's Religion (aka Churches like Catholic, Christianity, etc etc) LOOOL

And so... "Power of Love" overpowers God again.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 11, 10:46 PM
Apr 2023
I have to say ever since the very first season of this anime adaptation, every episode is like an acid trip.
May 11, 11:18 PM

Jul 2017
The Hero Academy students are more pumped than ever thanks to Emilia, and both Eleanor and Zeshia give her a hand to eliminate the dragons. Meanwhile, Misa being subjugated, and Anos, Sasha and Misha going deep underground to find out the exploits and masterminds, it's a lot of handiwork to eliminate enemies above and below ground coordinating the effort from Giordal. And Anos finding that "faith to the gods" utterly fabricated, the Cardinal no more than a fraud. Misa being Avos once again, and trusting that Lay does what he needs to do to save the king's daughter with the Spirit God Sword, and even without Evansmana, their love is stronger than any sword or god.

A rather mixed impressive episode, seeing Lay and Misa in action always is great.
May 12, 3:12 AM

May 2021
Reply to Kayle_x_Morgana
god lord that was a horrific cringey ass episode.
@Kayle_x_Morgana Replace 'episode' with 'season' and you won't be far off the mark.

May 12, 5:19 AM
Jun 2007
The power of love!
May 12, 6:31 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Oracle: "You cannot defeat the power of the Gods"
Lay: "Power of love, innit?"

Seriously, the way they diminished this fool was quite funny and on the other end seeing Emilia being aided by the heroes after the last episode was quite uplifting to see. Also, seems like we're maintaining the fact that bikinis are faster for swimming just to have her wear them for one scene. Good, I'm not gonna complain about that.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 12, 7:41 AM

Jul 2015
The MVP of this episode is definitely the Hero Academy students along with Emilia.

Also nice to see Aisha back
Seems like the Draconids recognised her as a Goddess.

Also Lay and Misa defeated the king.Wonder what will happen with Anos now.
Arjuna777May 12, 7:44 AM

May 13, 7:02 AM

Oct 2021
Reply to ajw215799
@ajw215799 100% agree with you. It's frustrating to watch.
May 15, 6:52 PM

Jun 2014
wtf is this anime even about anymore lol. cringy ass "you cant put a candle to our love" line too. Anos used to be smart, now its just r/atheist user on a mission.
Recommended --> Bleach/Claymore/Overlord/Death Note/Steins Gate
May 20, 5:20 AM

Jul 2013
Little girl used gate of babylon and Lay and Misa used the power of love... Ok
May 24, 10:24 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
That's actually quite a lot that happens here, jeez.

But seriously tho Ahide really trying hard to provoke Anusho into more violent. However its all a futile plan, since the power of lovey-dovey for Kanon-Misa case, unity for hero academy case, and loyalty for Aisha case, proved to be more strong than ever. Now the almighty demon king of tyranny will show the true salvation for the poor underground world, and the world gods only knows at the next. Let's see how wreck the episode there before its get delayed....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha II: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 31

37 by ineser »»
5 hours ago

» I was so happy that, it got a second season

Yeshaiah2015yesh - Yesterday

10 by Reevansingh21 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha II: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 12

54 by Noegusis »»
May 25, 3:43 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha II: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17

36 by badabass »»
May 24, 7:18 PM

» Episode 7 Delayed

KANLen09 - May 19

10 by jas-samaaa »»
May 24, 1:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.