Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2023 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
We got some story lore and background narrative this episode related to an old mansion.

Alice also seems more conscious about her appearance this episode. Their dance was kinda cute imo and she seems to really enjoyed spending more time with the Duke. Episode was alright. It was nice to also see Walter back again.
Sep 3, 2023 6:57 AM

Dec 2021
More lore dump this episode it seems.

Daleth heads over to the main residence to meet Walter. From her perspective, as someone who had visited the mansion many times before, the current atmosphere of the mansion seemed quite different from the past. Walter, through his words, learned an unexpected aspect of his mother, Gerbera. Meanwhile, at the other residence, Rob recounted to Alice the stories of the time when the two sisters used to visit the mansion frequently.

Rob's master aka The Duke's grandfather, I wonder if he'll be vital to the plot in the future. Though seeing as he died to a illness out of nowhere I doubt it. As soon as he died the two sister's ended up disappearing hm? Yeah no doubt, Daleth is head over heels for my boy Walter. Wonder when he'll catch on. The Duke should be grateful to that gal of Daleth's, as she gave them both time to bond via sleepover, The Duke doesn't take her up on that offer though and bails. Sigh.

Has the time for Witches to become friendly with the humans truly arrived now that their master is infatuated with one?

Sep 3, 2023 7:56 AM

Jan 2018
Bruh. The cup-size joke got me good.

It's hard to believe Bocchan's mother was like that before. She seemed so villainous in the series. I guess she's trying to help in her own way.

So, Bocchan's grandfather died, his father became ill and is now away from home, and Bocchan himself got cursed. I think there's definitely a connection.

Idk about others but I like these lore dumps so far. I want more episodes that focus on the story even though I enjoy the SOL-type episodes just as much.

So, Daleth made up with Zain now? And it seems like Alice is now girlfriends with the Daleth gang. That could make future interactions more entertaining if they keep meeting up.

It's nice of that gyaru to build a new house for Alice... twice. But I think it's a shame that she didn't start living in the mansion from then on. But I guess that will be saved for the future when Bocchan and Alice are together for real.

I wonder who those two new characters are.
Sep 3, 2023 9:06 AM

Jun 2021
There's always fun moments with the characters that I enjoy everytime. Walter x Daleth, let the ship sail! The little birthday party for Alice was really nice. Especially with Cuff just admiring the interaction of the two. Seems like Zain and Daleth are friends now. And I hope humans and witches would be as well. We got some backstory too.
Sep 3, 2023 10:58 AM

Feb 2019
G cup!! Lmao no wonder Zain constantly trying to cop a feel.

Love the lore in this episode. The SoL stuff is nice but it’s cool to get some backstory on Bocchan’s family from Rob who’s basically been through everything at that mansion. I wonder if there’s a connection between the father’s illness and Bocchan’s curse. Seems convenient that all the male leaders of the home are gone.

Rob clearly feels a great debt to the family for how the grandfather gave him a place to stay and purpose when he was down on his luck. He’s done a great job paying it back.

Daleth talking about Bocchan’s mom was also interesting. She comes off as so cruel but it seems like she really is a very kind person who just wants the best for her kids. Maybe the role that she took on forced her to act a certain way and she’s just trying to fulfil that role.

Walter already having a big impact on Daleth. She’s squashed the beef with Zain and even letting her underlings help Bocchan and Alice with repairs. This is good as the only way to unravel the mystery of the spell Sade used is thru cooperating with Daleth. Them being on good terms is good for everyone

I wonder who these new people are.. things are getting good
Marinate1016Sep 3, 2023 11:07 AM
Sep 3, 2023 11:34 AM

Nov 2014
I can't get enough of blushing Daleth.

Some shady new characters. Considering how things were getting peaceful and all the talk about humans and witches being friends, I wouldn't be surprised if they were some kind of witch hunters.
Sep 3, 2023 6:12 PM

Nov 2008
The last scene reminded me of why this series desperately needs one more season!
Sep 3, 2023 8:32 PM
Simp4DemonGirls

Oct 2018
Today’s episode was brought to you by the letter “G” and the number “2”
Sep 3, 2023 10:37 PM
POLAR BEAR
Aug 2023
lots of lore dump lately but considering they're investigating it makes sense.
I'm loving the daleth character arc because I initially thought she was just going to be a faceless antagonist to overcome and look where we are now.
Sep 3, 2023 11:38 PM

Nov 2021
Walter and Daleth ship was unexpected but cute. Cuff and Alice dancing was also cute and funny
Sep 4, 2023 1:27 AM

May 2015
Happy birthday of work Alice !
Sep 4, 2023 5:20 AM

Feb 2021
Lol, She's blowing the roof two times in a row XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 15, 2023 7:17 PM

Jul 2017
Well lols, Rob teaching Cuff the letters of the alphabet, but she easily forgets it, so Viola has a way to teach her...forget it, go back to the basics, and it's works...because of her boob size.

Walter coming to see Daleth, she's really smitten by him. And entering the mansion which feel like eons for her since the last, speaking about Sharon still feels like a burden. The One-Eyed Man Rob had to cover so much about Daleth and Sade causing the dDEeath and curse of her Alice's mother.

Daleth going to Zain to ask about her older sister Sade, it's a mystery, while Cuff is at Bocchan's mansion preparing for Alice's 2nd anniversary. And as awkward as it is for Cuff to be the 3rd wheel in this, the present given to her, it's a very nice fluffy dress. Keto is back to fix the roof in the shed that Alice was sleeping in, so she moves in with Bocchan in sleeping on the same bed...er, room, instead. Daleth holding everything together for the remaining witches, it's sincerely hard, but the shed is done and perfectly constructed again.

A good revenge for Hugo's dastardly friends, though who exactly are the mysterious people?
Sep 24, 2023 6:58 AM

May 2020
That's a rather innovative way to learn alphabets lol. Though make sure any little kid learns the usual way.. just so they could grow up to be normal person after all.

Also, I'm kind of liking Daleth and Walter's interactions. She's patient and sweet towards him and him alone.
Sep 25, 2023 3:01 AM

Aug 2018
A,B,C,D,E,F,G! xd
More things are revealed.
Now Zain will have to find out more about Sade, and about that diary.
Alice is two years old in the mansion, she looks beautiful in the dress <3!!!!
And Ket renovated the house, although he'll have to repair it xD
The final part...who are those two? hmm.
Good chapter.

Mar 31, 2:05 AM

Apr 2013
So we get two new characters, I hoped for another busty gal because we don't have enough of those. Alice's new outfit was not as lewd as I expected.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2023

43 by Gator »»
Apr 1, 3:54 AM

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2023

16 by Gator »»
Apr 1, 3:29 AM

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2023

19 by Gator »»
Mar 31, 3:08 AM

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2023

30 by Gator »»
Mar 30, 3:55 AM

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2023

31 by Gator »»
Mar 30, 3:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.