Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2022 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
Lol, that drinking party got weird.

Wolf and Touka are still doing good deeds for the community but it seems Touka may have some bad sleeping habits.
Feb 26, 2022 9:43 AM

Feb 2020
Good episode again. That drinking party was epic. xD

I always like the interaction between Wolf and Touka. They are such a funny duo.

Poor Wolf got daughterzoned. x3

SerafosFeb 26, 2022 1:17 PM
Feb 26, 2022 10:33 AM

Apr 2014
Melty is there with everyone else. 😂
Wolf-kun was looking very nice and cuter in that dress. And, maybe, she should try calling Kuroitsu okaa-san. lol
何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 26, 2022 10:38 AM
Sep 2015
Wolf is better as a man, it's not like I'm respecting Wolf's gender but I'd laugh better if Wolf is a man.
Feb 26, 2022 12:22 PM

Jul 2017
Ooh, a workplace drinking party for the Monster Development Department...maybe a lil' people too more from other departments like Adamant and Camula.

Monsters can take alcohol, but go on a rampage according to their behaviour...and still feel bad for Melty being a complete reject. Cannon Thunderbird really got boobs squished on his skin lols, and not long after, the alcohol got the best of the monsters to unleash their inner desires.

Welp, the "morning-after" scene got Wolf Bete all terrified from thinking that she committed a sin, and to make things worse, being treated as a sister by the only child. So, Kuroitsu's life outside of Agastia...is still a workaholic by heart to want to reach the upper echelons of the organization, she's a hard worker. And for all the work, Wolf Bete wanting to prove her male superiority...just got handled down by Kuroitsu being good in self-defense, and that despite being a Wolfie Boy, she's just not gonna be seen as a boy at all.

I feel bad for the innocent humans being tasked to do the evil work to lay down the heroes, and Karen's motivation to win against the heroes one day...hopefully she reaches there.
Feb 26, 2022 12:51 PM

Feb 2012
This episode's narrator of none other than the voice of Ultraseven!

Drinking party episode! mfw Melty's voice came out of a fridge with her name on it (otherwise she'd MELT). Fortunately, she ain't dead. Cannon has to make it clear he's a Thunderbird, not a Chicken. Hydra's far too nice sitting by as he has Wolfie boy and Melty's breasts squished up against him. Camula and Wolfie boy both got placebo drunkenness.

Sucks to be Wolfie Boy. His crush changed his clothes and proceed to sisterzone and finally daughterzone him. As we saw when she fought Warrior of Jaguar to get his seal, Kuroitsu is a more than capable fighter as she aspires to be in the same league as the executives.

Rocky style training montage for Mizuki! All that to amount to a defeat. I hope Mizuki eventually gets her victory.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Feb 26, 2022 2:57 PM

May 2021
Great episode! The drinking party was fun to watch xD. Poor Wolf... first Kuroitsu says he is her little sister... then daughter!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Feb 26, 2022 4:14 PM
Mar 2015
Wolf cannot fight or drink better than Miss Kuroitsu Our gril went down
Feb 26, 2022 6:34 PM

Sep 2010
Kind of a slow episode and I think the weakest one yet, but it was still a lot of fun and I enjoyed it
Now, count up your sins!
Feb 26, 2022 8:39 PM

Oct 2016
Ganbare Wolfie-kun. Pretty fun episode! It was just the gang chilling, plus Kuroitsu and Wolfie bonding. We knew already that Kuroitsu is a beast when she faced an executive before, but damn, it's still surprising lmao. She's so cool.

Respect to Dharuriser, clapped cheeks as a regular ol' human.
Feb 26, 2022 9:16 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
We opened up with a drinking party, lots of funny moments there, we got possibly every type of drunk there is and the chicken guy got molested lol, and I loved Kuroitsu reacting to everything. The 2nd half where Wolfie and Kuroitsu hung out was good too, we learned more about Kuroitsu outside of her job and Wolfie sadly got daughter-zoned after Kuroitsu beat up those punks, those were some nice moves, need her to kick me like that lol. The last bit with the henchmen girls was good too, we got a training montage, which was reminiscent of the classic Rocky, only for it to not amount to much against Dharuriser lol, my man would never give up.
Feb 27, 2022 4:50 PM

Dec 2013
Kuroitsu is the whole package, poor Mizuki, I can't help but cheer for her.
Feb 28, 2022 4:59 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lol, I really like Wolfie and Kuroitsu's interactions xD
Feb 28, 2022 9:12 PM
Jan 2021
Chicken boy carrying the anime
Mar 1, 2022 2:42 PM

Nov 2009

ROFL

Just accept it wolfie, you're a girl now, not only that, but the person you like views you as her little sister.

You're so adorable Wolfie, LOL

___ ___ ___

Apparently the Monsters are immune to alcohol, but they're affected by the "mood" and it triggers a psychological effect that makes them feel drunk.

___ ___ ___

Then apparently they decide the only way evil can win is against a cosplayer... new all time low. (but the dude got some endurance and the evil still lost, lol)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 3, 2022 7:27 AM
Sep 2013
Aw man, they got Kohji Moritsugu, Ultraseven himself, to narrate this episode, he's the biggest name yet! Now I'm kind of hoping they can have Hiroshi Fujioka for the final ep.
Apr 12, 2022 8:42 AM
Mar 2022
Touka plans to develop monsters by modifying humans but Agastia disagrees in the end the idea can't be done
May 11, 2022 5:38 AM

Jul 2015
Daughter-zoned, poor Wolfie-kun that's like one of the worst zones to be in as a guy in love (just as worse as little sister-zoned).

Jun 4, 2022 7:16 PM
Mar 2019
They are all Poor Drunks, even the Snakes.
Waking up in a strange room is inevitable when you drink too much.
Kuroitsu stronger than she looks.
More Mizuki today.
Jul 27, 2022 4:22 AM

Jun 2021
Man, poor wolfie lol. Gets put in the little sister and then daughter zone haha. Kuroitsu is tough as hell, man! She should be out there fighting Blader, not stuck in a lab lol.

That work drinking party reminds me of my company’s annual dinners. Everyone always drinks a shit load, but at least we get the next day off (usually because everyone’s all hungover). It really is pretty hard to relax when you’re drinking with your boss around. I always get stuck in the table with our company’s management, so it’s pretty awkward. No one gets weepy or argues or anything thankfully lol.

This episode also answered another of my questions: Cannon ain’t a chicken, and apparently isn’t related to chickens. Still, it was strange seeing the dude chomp down on yakitori. It just feels wrong y’know? lmao. Also, seeing Melty and Wolfie hang off him was pretty funny. He’s pretty popular with the chicks I see! lol

Oh and Dauriser (sp?) is one tough son of a gun. Those poor goons never had a chance! No amount of training can defeat that sheer willpower! He kinda reminds me of like Mumen Rider from OPM in that sense.
Jun 4, 2023 6:27 AM

Apr 2013
Seems like Canon had a good time at the bar :>

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaijin Kaihatsu-bu no Kuroitsu-san Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2022

23 by NyteScythe »»
May 4, 6:51 AM

Poll: » Kaijin Kaihatsu-bu no Kuroitsu-san Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2022

42 by dronningenavkake »»
Jul 14, 2023 3:54 AM

» Don't bother with the BD, even that is censored

removed-user - Jun 20, 2023

2 by Neidhardt_ »»
Jun 21, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Kaijin Kaihatsu-bu no Kuroitsu-san Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2022

31 by Gator »»
Jun 6, 2023 7:50 AM

Poll: » Kaijin Kaihatsu-bu no Kuroitsu-san Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2022

27 by Gator »»
Jun 5, 2023 8:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.